RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)

Go down 
+2
Shortstop
Icrus505
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Gwyn sighed and looked around the room, finding nothing entertaining in the slightest. Maybe she shouldn't have come here... Though, she wasn't the one that had made the decision, it was scaredy-cat Gwyn that had. Too late now, so she'd just have to deal with it. Though, there was something fishy going on. She could feel it, she just wasn't sure.

"Well see sometime in the future, then..." she mumbled to herself before walking back over to Adel. "Hey sexy, whatcha up to?" she asked, smiling playfully at Adel with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
AzureAzure

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Looking over what was found, Matt thought to himself what could be made; whoever lived here didn't seem to have much in terms of actual meals. A shame that it seemed more like comfort foods and easy to prepare meals mostly from the sights of pasta and sauces. At least there was some form of spice, but nothing up to his choice standard as he eyed the label... Texas Pete's Kickin' Sauce didn't quite seem as appetizing as he thought.

Giving a shrug, he'd open the pantry where he found a few boxes of pasta, removing one. "I guess pasta it is? That's a pretty easy dish to make and we seem to have more than enough for the six of us at least."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Once drying off, Dusk puts his change of clothes on and steps outside of the bathroom. Stepping into the main room, he looks around and asks, "Decided on what we're having for dinner?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:54 pm

"Oh just making some food, how about you cutie?" Adelaide asked as she put the rest of the many foodstuffs that she was holding down on to the counters and tables not far from her reach.

"Yeah looks like it's pasta for dinner, I'll go put it on to boil." She said now replying to Matt as she used her tail to pick up one of the pots near her, bringing over to the sink and filling it with clean sparkling tap water as she placed it on the burner, turning it to max and emptying the contents of a large cardboard box filled with the dried italian food into the metal basin.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:14 pm

Gwyn slapped Adel on the butt and laughed maniacally. "Aw, you really think I'm cute? You're so sweet Adel." she said, looking around the kitchen to see if there was anything she could do. "Heh, I'm just standing here, waiting for something to do. Don't mind me though, I'll probably just stand around and get in the way just to mess with you." she said, watching as Adel went to work on making the food.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:23 pm

"We could probably get the table ready with plates and glasses," Dusk says to Gwyn, giving her an idea of something to do. "I just need to know where all the dishes are in this kitchen," he says looking around at the cabinets.
Back to top Go down
AzureAzure

AzureAzure

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:11 pm

Grabbing two of the cans of sauce, Matt moved over to the stove as he opened one or two cabinets, finding a big enough pot to hold enough sauce for six of them. As Dusk thought aloud about where the dishes and plates were, the human shrugged, commenting "I was only in the pantry." as he set up near the sink. He'd look around a moment, checking a few drawers for the utensils, in hopes there was at least something to open cans with.

Finding a drawer with forks, knives, and spoons, he'd shift his hand around the side for a can opener, pulling out the device before closing it after. The triangle shapped tip looked a little old, but it would have to do as he carefully pried the metallic lids off the tomato sauce. Once both off, he'd pour the contents into the pot one by one, then moving to the sink to add just a little amount of water to each can to catch the remainder with a few jiggles of each can. Pouring that in with the rest of the sauce, he'd set the pot up on an adjacent burner, returning to the utensil drawer to fish out a spoon for stirring.

Grabbing a matching lid, he'd place a top over the sauce to prevent it from making a mess, using the spoon to keep a crack open as he let the sauce simmer on a low heat setting.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:55 am

Noticing the drawer that Matt finds the can-opener in, Dusk walks over an opens it again. At least we know where the utensils are, he thinks to himself as he grabs six forks. He walks out of the kitchen and puts a fork down on the table in front of every seat.

Going back to the kitchen, he looks in the closest cabinet to the dining area and finds a stack of plastic plates and a good amount of glasses next to it. He thinks, Ahh! What luck! He takes out the plates and asks, "Gwyn, can you get the glasses from the cabinet and help me set the table?"

He goes back to the table and proceeds to place each of the plates next to each of the forks.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:39 pm

"Ecch, whatever." Gwyn muttered before treading over to a random cabinet and opening it up. Luckily enough, that was the one that held all the glasses. Sighing, Gwyn removed two stacks of cups and walked over to the table, setting the stacks of cups on the table and looking back around the room to count the people. "Hm... I suppose I've got enough cups for ya bastards..." she mumbled under her breath before setting out a cup next to each plate for everyone. "There, that good enough for ya?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips and turning away. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:59 pm

"We wait for your girlfriend over there to finish with making the meal," Dusk answers, not unkindly. He walks over to the living room and jumps on the couch. He lies down along it and folds his hands behind his head. He closes his eyes and waits for the food to be ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:36 pm

(Time Skip)
Adelaide yawned as she strained the finished pasta, being careful not to burn herself by using one of her many Aura tails to hold the pot over the sink, the steam rising beautifully into the air carrying the scent of boiled wheat with it as it dissipated into the atmosphere.

She turned off the burner which was boiling the red tomato pasta sauce with one of her nimble fingers, the smell of the herbs and spices of the paste filling the air slightly as she walked back over to the strained pasta, pouring it into several bowls placed onto the table as the smell of wheat permeated the air once again.

"Yo guys, foods ready!" Adelaide yelled out as she stood next to the table admiring her work with her hands on her hips for a second before grabbing one of the bowls and sticking a fork into it with glee as she skipped over to Alena's room, sneaking her way in and sliding her way up to the bed before tapping the girl on the shoulder in an attempt to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:04 pm

Alena feels the tap and, still half-asleep, turns toward Adel. She looks up and groggily smiles at her. "Oh, is it dinner time already?" Just then the scent of the pasta reaches her nose and Alena's eyes open wide and she sits up, fully awake now. "Oh my god, that smells amazing! You're an amazing cook!" She jumps out of bed and hugs Adel. After a few seconds she releases and looks at her, still smiling. "So, should we go join the others?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:41 pm

HELLO THERE!!!!

This is a automated message from *insert name here*! As you can see we are moving to a new site. Just so I know whose re-uped and such, I need to see you guys post yes, or no. Simple as that. Exceptions are Players who I shall have wake up in Jacks room after *insert desired KO method* whom I know are occupied this time of the year. Tests and such. So yes for if your still in, No if your out. When I see all who CAN post, have I will move the thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:43 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:27 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6