RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Empty
PostSubject: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:30 am

On a whim, Yew decided she wanted to go out for dinner. She found a nice, friendly looking pub, went in and sat down, only to realize she didn't really have enough money for anything extravagant.
Oh well, she thinks I'll make do. Pub food can't be TOO expensive.
She picks up the menu and has a look.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:48 am

At a table within the pub sits a young man with a slight, fair appearance and hair resting over the back of the chair he occupies. During his perusal of the menu, a tall young woman wearing a long coat enters, and he watches her take a seat at another table. A moment later, he returns his attention to the menu, internally debating over which meal to have.

In the back of his mind, he hopes the woman who just walked in doesn't recognize him, as he doesn't want to lose the refuge he has away from the judging public.
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:54 am

Dinte walks aimlessly on a sidewalk as he just wanders about the city in a fit of boredom. He goes randomly around the city occasionally going over the same street again and sometimes the way he came earlier. He immediately stops turns and looks to a pub in front of him Eh a pub wonder what I would want to do there, I dont drink alcohol. . . eh oh well how do I have on me he takes a quick look in his pocket to see how much he has, shrugs and walks in through the doors grabs a menu and sits at the bar next to some guy reading a menu aswell
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:59 am

Having decided on a cheap Bacon and Egg sandwich, Yew waits for a waiter (or whoever serves you at a pub).
She leans back in her chair, boredly playing with a play-dough like substance to entertain herself.
Seems like a nice place. I might come her more WOOAAAAGGGH!
Yew leans a little too far back and falls straight off the seat and crashes into the person behind her.
She stands up, flustered, and bows her head in apology to the stranger
"I'm so sorry, Ma'am. I should have been more careful and---"
She continues to apologetically ramble.
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:06 am

She had been sitting in the pub's stalls before-hand, running her fingers through her scroll as she caught up with information on regarding the city as well as browsing for some certain information that she needed to recall. Not that long ago, a boy or a girl had walked in and had taken a seat by the bar. The face though, was familiar and it took some time and some research but she had finally found it. It was a boy whose father had been mentioned many times before. They had made articles and by now, it should have been a well-known fact of how he had stood by a criminal and had the same blood as the aforementioned criminal.

One part of Callisto had told her that it was just precaution and nature to give prejudice and beware of the boy and the potential effects he could cause but the other side of her told her not to judge him as she didn't know him and because she had yet a reason to judge him, Callisto had merely kept him in her vision and sipped her cup of coffee as she read.

It wasn't until more kids started to join in around him that Callisto began to pay attention again. If she watched the pair and how they interacted with the boy, she would be able to find a sort of motive on him.

Last edited by Chromophobic on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:11 am

His eyes flicker over to a violet-haired young man who takes a seat next to him before deciding on the fried fish. As he's about to order, though, he's pushed into the table from behind, the edge of it pressing sharply into his abdomen. He inhales sharply after the impact, and pushes his chair back out to rub the place where the table dug in. After a few moments, and realizing that whoever knocked into him was still apologizing, he turns his head to look over his shoulder, holding up a hand to signal the girl to stop. "It's fine," he says, voice a soft tenor. "Just an accident, right?"
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:16 am

hmmmm that's odd this person looks female but the voice speaks male, this person could be a guy or a girl. if its a girl then defiantly woman are getting more masculine these days he goes back to his menu and looks at the drinks and decides a nice pink lemonade would do nicely and he orders it from the bartender while glancing to see what the two people are going to do now.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:23 am

Upon hearing the stranger's acceptance of her apology, Yew looks up at the person she had slammed into.
"Thank you for understanding. Please, allow me to pay for your meal, or at least let me take a look at where you hit the table!" Requests Yew.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:27 am

"I'm fine, you don't have to pay for me," he says, trying to wave her off. "It'll bruise at the worst. Just surprised me is all."
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:29 am

Upon seeing the accident with the chair, she was confused as to whether pity the boy or judge her thoughts as she preemptively tried to be careful of the boy. Callisto finished off her cup and closed the blue scroll screen, pushing herself up from the table with her hands and walking over to the bar with her cup in hand, asks for it to be refilled. As the waiter goes off, Callisto turns to face the boy and clumsy girl, leaning against the bar, waiting for her drink, she taps her fingers against the metallic board across the bar in a slow repeated rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:37 am

Yew looked miserably back at the floor.
He doesn't trust me. She thinks. I suppose that's fair enough, though.
Yew looks at her table
"Oh!" She exclaims.
The chair on the floor had broken its hind legs, and she seems to have upturned the table as she fell. All of the glasses had shattered in the fall.
Yew slaps herself and runs to the closest employee an starts her line of apology again

"It's okay" Says the employee
"The chair looks to have been weak. Any damage is the fault of ours. We'll give you and your friend over there a free meal as compensation for the trouble"

"Ohh Thank you!" Yew exclaims
"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!"
Yew finds another chair and rushes back to the person she had bumped
"Apparently the chair was already damaged, so they're giving us both a free meal. Once again, I'm truly sorry for the trouble."
Yew turns around and looks for another table.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:40 am

Dinte sees the girl looking for a table and can't help but feel a bit of sympathy for the events that just happened. So he turns and calls to her "You know you can always sit at the bar" He takes his glass and drinks a bit of it
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:49 am

"Are you sure I wouldn't be a disturbance?" Asks Yew
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:53 am

"Nah its fine here" gestures to the seat at his right "you could sit here or you could go sit by the person you bumped into and get to know them better . . . you know my dad once told me there is no such thing as a coincidence"
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:57 am

The young man was about to flag down the waitress to place his order, but freezes when he hears the violet-haired boy's words. 'Not exactly what I was hoping for...' he thinks, taking a calming breath. A moment later, he continues with what he was doing, raising his hand to catch the waitress' attention.
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:15 am

Callisto leaned against the bar, arms crossed as she watched the hectic movement of tables, cups and apologies. As the coffee arrived, Callisto grabbed the sides and moved toward the Cadmus boy, making sure her sights were keenly on him so as to give a forewarning that she would walk up to him.

"Couldn't help but overhear the chattering and shattering. You seem to be avoiding contact but you have a free lunch, wouldn't want to waste it."

Her expression remained solid and unmoving though her eyes glimmered with curiosity on the boy and who he actually was instead of who he was perceived to be. She was still cautious but it rarely ever showed as her weapon always shown and never suspected. She held the stare with the boy as if trying to read him and questioning him to show himself truly before she decided to continue the conversation with words or with blades.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:18 am

Dinte turned around in his stool looking as someone now confronting the other person he leaned forward just watching them not trying to be hidden at all as he has his half-full glass of lemonade in his hand taking a few sips
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:24 am

Yew notices the sudden change in the strangers breath.
"Thanks" she says to the stranger offering her a seat.
"I don't blame her, but the lady I bumped into seems less than happy about me joining her" Yew says quietly to her new friend
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:28 am

"I guess I'll just be leaving a bigger tip, then," he says, already dismissing the event off hand. "If you'll excuse me for a moment..." Once more, he tries flagging the waitress' attention to order his food.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:34 am

"well this seems to be getting of to a great start, lets all be friends" he gets up from his stool and sits at the table with Li "My name is Dinte, whats yours he says happily as he looks at Li
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:39 am

Sighing at the interruption, the young man looks to Dinte and answers, "Lí. Not to be rude, but could I have a moment to order my food, please?" Lí then raises his hand again, calling out, "Excuse me, ma'am? I'm ready to order."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:40 am

Yew shrinks into her trenchcoat nervously.
She pulls a coin out of her coat and pretends to be fixated on it.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:43 am

Dinte leans back in his chair and remembers the events of earlier so he stops leaning and looks at his chair as a Waitress comes by to take Li's order. Dinte checks the legs to see if they would snap as well but they are sturdy so he gets back up and starts leaning again taking a sip of his pink lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:47 am

Callisto stared at the taller boy as he chimed in and moved his table over. She had not been done diagnosing the boy but so far, he seemed harmless, if not waiting for a moment to altogether escape.

"Li Cadmus, isn't it?", she looked back toward the boy whose name she knew already, making it obvious that she already knew who he was. There was indeed no reason to run after that point.

"Sit, Li. Why the hurry? I'm Callisto.", her face remained unfaltering and neutral and her gaze fixated. She was at the point of curiosity where there was no turning back. she had reached this point the moment she walked toward the boy and subsequently, the group.

Last edited by Chromophobic on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:51 am

"Oh no" thought Yew
"Did I cause this? If a fight starts because of me..."
Yew inches her hand towards Flayed Terror, deciding that if a fight starts, she would help her new friends. She didn't know if they could fight, and she wasn't going to stand by and watch them get hurt.
For now, she would watch the scene carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next