RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chromophobic

A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:47 am

Callisto stared at the taller boy as he chimed in and moved his table over. She had not been done diagnosing the boy but so far, he seemed harmless, if not waiting for a moment to altogether escape.

"Li Cadmus, isn't it?", she looked back toward the boy whose name she knew already, making it obvious that she already knew who he was. There was indeed no reason to run after that point.

"Sit, Li. Why the hurry? I'm Callisto.", her face remained unfaltering and neutral and her gaze fixated. She was at the point of curiosity where there was no turning back. she had reached this point the moment she walked toward the boy and subsequently, the group.

Last edited by Chromophobic on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zou Sama
Chat Minion

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:51 am

"Oh no" thought Yew
"Did I cause this? If a fight starts because of me..."
Yew inches her hand towards Flayed Terror, deciding that if a fight starts, she would help her new friends. She didn't know if they could fight, and she wasn't going to stand by and watch them get hurt.
For now, she would watch the scene carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:56 am

Lí freezes as Callisto states his full name, his hopes of not being recognized having been dashed away. "Yeah, that's me," he says, a defeated tone coming into his voice. "I'm just looking to order my food, really."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:57 am

Dinte notices that the other girl hasn't joined the group yet but was staying a bit back and watching so he turns and says to her we don't bite you know come, sit, talk, and be merry that is the point of pubs after all. . . besides we are about to order food and you get a free one" he says this all with a complete smile on his face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:02 am

"Then sit with us, we won't bite.", she turns to the waiter and smiles softly, her eyes closed as if in delight.

"Excuse me, my friend would like to order something.", she turns toward Li with the smile fading and the narrowed logically driven eyes locking onto his once more.

"What did you want to order again, Li?, I seemed to have forgotten."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:05 am

Yew stands and nervously takes a seat with the others. She looks apologetically at the person she bumped into (Was it Li they were calling her?)
"Sorry, again. They said they would give you a free meal too."
Yew looks back down at her lap, her hand still ready to draw her weapon if a fight broke out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:07 am

After a moment collecting himself, Lí turns to face the waiter and answers, "I'd like to order the fried fish, please. No tartar sauce, though."
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:11 am

Dinte finishes his glass of lemonade and puts it down on the table "i would like a refill please" he looks and sees Yew put a hand on her sword so he moves his hand on top of hers and just smiles warmly, trying to portray the feeling of don't worry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:18 am

Yew froze a little when Dinte put his hand on hers.
Oh crap, he noticed was her first thought, followed by Oh, it's a comforting gesture.
Yew lowered her hand from Terror, and looked thankfully at Dinte.
"I'll have a Bacon and Egg sandwich, thanks. Oh! and a Cuko Colah" She said to the waitress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:26 am

"I'm fine with my coffee for now, thank you."

The waitress scribbled the orders quickly and headed off to the kitchen, taking Dinte's glass along with her. Meanwhile, Callisto smiled at the girl and boy who were already sitting. Callisto leaned her neck to one side, letting her hair slide down with it in a quick glimmer of shiny black.

She pulled the chair next to him open for herself as she sat down, careful to have her hair behind the chair instead of blocked off between her back and the wood. The raven haired girl crossed her legs and began to sip the coffee, not bothering to look at anyone and focusing on the beverage.

Last edited by Chromophobic on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:31 am

Dinte smiled and started leaning back on his chair. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath and let it out slowly while he waits for his drink to show up. His hood comes down and rests around his shoulders. As his gaze then goes upward enjoying a bit of calm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:45 am

Yew looks around awkwardly. Clearly two out of the four people at the table didn't want company.
"Sooo, what's your story?" She asks Li, hoping to break the ice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:49 am

Lí shrugs, and answers, "Depends on who you ask, really. Wish I could say I'm just another person making his way through the world, but circumstance and history can't really let me say that honestly."
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:53 am

Dinte pulled by curiosity back into the conversation looks towards Li. "what circumstances and history?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:54 am

"I know what you mean. If you don't want to talk about it, I understand, but I'm still curious."
((OOC, this next bit is only valid if Li doesn't want to talk further about his past))
"So what about you?" She asks Dinte
"What's your story?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:58 am

"Not much to it, really," he says, deciding against hiding now his name was out. "Petty game of "he said, she said" didn't go well, and I was hit by the backlash."
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:02 am

Callisto disregarded the conversation that was just idle chatter. Though she usually didn't attempt to come off with sure a strong personality, she cared more about checking in with the mystery boy's emotions than being in the clear with the other two people. She looked up from her coffee at the other girl, cold and more serious eyes now. Callisto couldn't bother to feint friendliness right now, she had her priorities elsewhere.

She turned her body toward Li and asked, "What sort of person are you?", she paused and added: "Don't bullshit me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:06 am

"Honest," Lí says in answer to Callisto's barbed question. "You already know who I am, anyway, Callisto, so why bother asking? Seems like you already have your opinions made."
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:09 am

"I do not know who you are though" Dinte interjects into the conversation "I am now curious on what opinion Calli has made on you, I am not from around here and maybe I could shed some light on your situation"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:10 am

It looked like Yew was right to suspect violence.
"Can we please not fight?" she asks
"I came here for a nice meal and a good time. I've already hurt you and now things are getting aggressive" she continues, looking down at her lap.
"Can we just start over and be friends?" She asks, offering her hands to Li and Callisto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:14 am

Callisto decided that the two people interjecting were nuisances which were best ignored so that was exactly what she would do, not bothering to either turn or acknowledge the 'peace treaty'.

"If I had a pre-established opinion on you, would I have bothered to ask at all?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:17 am

Dinte leans back again in his chair and again puts his arm gently in front of Yew and says softly and confidently"let them sort this out, it will be fine" "I hope"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:20 am

Yew lowers her arms and looks at Dinte pleadingly, hoping he might have some sort of plan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:25 am

"Seems like you already know the story, though. Isn't that enough?" Lí asks, turning to look away. "What I say about it doesn't really matter, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:32 am

"I'll take your word for it since you insist that what you have to say doesn't matter. Let me just tell you...", she raised herself from her seat as she said this, "... if there was one kind of person I won't hold a conversation with, it's someone with such low self-worth that already put themselves down before others even had a chance to lay an opinion on them."

With that said, Callisto turned and pushed her seat in as she headed back to the booth she had occupied earlier on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:36 am

OOC: ((this messaged was edited out))

Last edited by Dinte A. Darkspear on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:36 am

"Less about self-worth and more about how the world is..." Lí mutters as Callisto walks away. A moment later, he leans back in his chair, closing his eyes with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]   A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Drink [Open] [Week 9 day 1]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next