RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)

Go down 
+2
Shortstop
Icrus505
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
xHavenx

Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:43 pm

"...They seem to be having one Hell of a time up there. It's like a damn slumber party..." Unlike Dusk, the hybrid found himself unable to ignore the sounds from above, which was odd considering how easily he could ignore any other thing in any other situation. Though it was apparent that he noticed what was happening behind them the lad kept progressing, shining his own flashlight through the darkness, not to aid his own eyesight, but Dusk's, rather. While he illuminated the path before him, its wielder himself would look toward the right and toward the dimmed areas of the upcoming basement, searching through the deeper parts of the sector for the objective. "Nothing so far..." he muttered, giving a silent sigh. He stood tall for a moment --- as he seemed to have bended over while moving cautiously through the darkness --- in order to adjust the position in which Silver Sanctum rested upon his shoulder. Once this was done he directed his gaze down, spotting what seemed to be a wire. Blinking, he shone his light upon it, looking along the line to see where it went. "You think this could connect to it?"
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:20 pm

"Well, if it's electrical it has to eventually lead to the source of power," Dusk answers. "Come on, let's follow it." He starts following the wire into the basement.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:29 pm

As the two head deep into the basement the will soon find a power box and a few feet away they will see a faint hue of red on the floor. They would have to look to see it, but they had found the box. Meanwhile at the monitors Jack watched the three girls and tilted his head. "Quite interesting.....why are they hugging each other?" From the back of the room two puppets could be seen playing poker. The girl seemed to be getting impatient. "Come on, come on your taking for ever." "Shush I'm thinking." The larger one said. "Just play." The larger one sighed as he played his cards. "There." The female puppet looked at her cards before slamming them down. "5 of a kind!" The large puppet looked at her cards then at his hand. ".....wait you can't...but that's.....go to hell." He said as he folded his arms up. The other puppet smiled brightly and made faces at the other.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:35 pm

Dusk sighs and says, "Ah, here it is." He reached and opened the box. "Let's see here..." Dusk mutters as he moves his hands a few inches from the breakers as he looked for the right one to switch. Finding it he says, "There we go." He flicks the switch.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Alena smiles at Gwyn's question. "Gwyn, I gotta say, I'm starting to really like this side of you." She gasps as she is pulled into the hug, and Adel's tail finds it's way into her shirt. A mischievous grin appears on her face. "It sure is." Alena works her own hands into the shirts of the other two girls. This day has just been getting better and better. If this was a horror movie, this would be about the point things go bad. Good thing it's not.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:47 pm

Jack tilted his head at the screen in confusion. "I say....what in blue blazes are they doing?" He asked as he reached over to flip the power back on. In a sparking all the power was returned. The power box however sparked wildly as the power returned. The red hue on the ground was now a dark red puddle. Leading deeper in the basement. Jack looked at the screen and saw the blood. He shrugged as he looked around the house. The odd part is Jack never laid fake blood or any blood at all on the floors.
Back to top Go down
AzureAzure

AzureAzure

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Uncomfortable would probably be the best way to describe Matt's current expression as he shifted his look toward the three girls and back toward the breaker. It's as if the power going out had caused things to completely go off the rails. He'd lean against the frame of the door, the sudden flash of lights in the living room making him look up with a 'Huh?' before turning his attention back downstairs, calling down "Back online!"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:15 pm

Gwyn only grinned as Adel's tail(s) went down her shirt and pulled them close. "Oh I see how it is." she said, grabbing the other two girls' chest and groping it in the same way she herself was being groped. "You tryin' ta start somethin'?" she asked as she squeezed their chests aggressively and violently. "I would be down for that. Buuuut..." she trailed off as she looked around the room. "Something's gonna happen if we go that far." Gwyn said, her eyes looking scanning the room and outside the windows, all the while her hand felt around the other two girls' chests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Adelaide moaned quietly as Gwynevere groped her breasts while she continued to rope her tails around the other girls breasts. "Oh why not Gwyn, we're just three average girls going after what we truly desire." She purred out before reaching over and kissing Gwyn jokingly on the cheek (before doing the same to Alena so she would not feel left out). "Man, you guys are so great." Adelaide said, now sending out to more tails and slipping into the pants of the other girls.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Alena wasn't sure how much more of this she could take. She was experiencing so much pleasure at the hands of these two girls. I should really go camping more often. She visibly shudders as Adel's tail slips into her pants, and she closes her eyes for a second. The erotic actions she was currently partaking in has sent into a state where she was blocking out everything except her pleasure. When she opens her eyes, she notices something is different. What could it be? They haven't done anything different. I'm still in the cabin. Oh wait, the lights are back on! This sudden change is enough to bring Alena out of her trance and allow her to fully grasp what is going on. Wait, do I really want to go farther with these girls? They're great, and definitely arousing, but I just met them. I barely know them. Alena takes a small step back, letting go of the chests of the other two girls. She blushes and sheepishly addresses the girls. "Hey, they turned the lights back on. Shouldn't we go check on the guys down there? Make sure nothing happened?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:16 pm

Dusk jumps back and pulls his arm to himself when he feels the shock. "Gah! That stung." He was about to head back upstairs when he saw the blood on the floor. That's odd. Should I point it out to Haven, or keep it to myself? After a couple seconds of debate Dusk asks his new acquaintance in a steady voice, "Hey Haven? Do you see that blood over there?"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:46 pm

Sighing deeply as the lights shifted back to normal, the crossbreed gave a low mutter. Within his hand he would spin his flashlight a couple of times, soon flicking it off before slipping it within one of the pockets of his cargo shorts. He looked over, glancing over at Dusk after hearing a violent shock from his direction. "Yo, are you alri-" he would begin briskly, aiming to ask if the other had been majorly shocked in any way. He cut himself off, however, Faunus auds of his flickering the slightest bit as the other lad commented about blood.

He tilted his head faintly, bestial senses of his seeming to finally kick in. If one were to look very closely, they would see the swordsman's nose twitch the slightest bit as he inhaled. His expression shifted to one of little emotion. "...I smell it," he commented lowly, directing his attention toward the ground and at the puddle afterwards. An uneasy sense shifted within him ever so slightly, though that was enough to kick his reflexes and whatnot into drive. "...How the hell did...?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:54 pm

As they would look. The puddle seemed to be coming from a mousetrap that had nailed a rat on the head. It seemed to have effectively killed it. Jack just watched the monitors as he sipped his drink. He leaned back and watched the fun the guest were having. Wonder who will blunder first.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:19 pm

Finally seeing the rat, Dusk let's out some air. He says, "Okay, nothing odd, just a rat caught in a trap." He starts heading back to the stairs, "Come on, the others should be waiting."
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:29 pm

"...Ah." While most would have been completely relieved at the realization of the mousetrap and its entrails, the crossbreed seemed the slightest bit disappointed. Of course, he did sign up for this experience in general to catch a weekend that was at least the slightest bit relaxing, though the moment that things went downhill, he began to be rubbed the wrong way and had begun itching for some sort of combat situation. Shrugging, he turned heel, nodding to Dusk at his words and trailing after him as he ascended. With every bound upwards, two or three steps would be skipped in the process. "Alright, then," he said, adjusting the position of his weaponry atop his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:45 pm

As the boys went up stairs a eight legged beast scurried past where the rat was and took dragged it away. Its eye red as blood. As it sank into the darkness. Meanwhile Jack just sighed as he watched the people upstairs. "My what a bore.....lets have fun shall we." He said as he sent Jason to the heating unit out side. Jason reached down and broke the pipes. "There we are a cold night will be at their knees soon enough." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:28 am

Dusk exits the basement door and looks around the room, saying, "Alright, obviously the power is back on and—" he brakes off before saying in a slightly raised voice, "What the hell is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:09 am

Gwyn couldn't help but laugh when Dusk came upstairs to see Adel's tails still down the bunny's shirt and pants. "Oh nothing." she said, tugging the tails out of her clothing. "It's just us girls having girl moments. Nothing special~" she said, casually walking to the center of the room and away from the other girls. "'Bout damn time you turn the power back on." she teased Dusk. Gwyn crossed her arms and looked at Dusk with a half glare, half mischievous smile. There were plans going through her mind to make him miserable in the future. Oh how fun that would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:37 am

Adelaide giggled as her tails were taken out of Gwyn's shirt and pants, retracting them as she did so and deactivating her semblence.
"Anyway it's dark out now and we have the power back on, we should be thinking about something to eat." She said in a happy way as she walked towards the kitchen, hoping to find something good to make, even thought she would most likely just use some old fashioned pre-made meals instead of actually putting in the effort to cook something.
OOC: Sorry 'bout the shit post.

Last edited by snaketicus on Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:20 pm

Dusk sighs and says, "You know what? I don't care. And I'm not hungry, I lost any appetite I had after seeing a dead rat downstairs." He starts walking to his room and calls back, "I'm just gonna go take a shower while you guys are eating." He goes into his room, grabs a change of clothes and a towel, steps back outside of his room, and enters the bathroom.

Closing the door behind him he sets the clothes and towel down before turning on the shower. He feels the water and thinks, Huh, cold. Well, it'll have to do. He undresses and steps into the shower.

((OOC: No heating also means no hot water, iirc. Figured I could incorporate it into my post.))
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:33 pm

An odd expression took the lad's lips as he heard Gwyn's comments. He would soon take after Dusk's trail at the top of the stairs, just as the trio seemed to separate, with Adel running off to the kitchen. The right bestial ear of his would flicker somewhat. "I dunno if I should be curious about your definition of 'girl time,' or just be flat-out disturbed..." he muttered under his breath, shaking his head as if to rid himself of the possibilities that tainted his mind before continuing his stride. Silent steps would be taken down the halls soon after the experience, bringing the lad close room that he had partially claimed his own. Ceasing his stride right outside, however, he brought himself to gaze at the thermostat. Glancing over his shoulder, he took to mind the current temperature, as well as the growing night outdoors.

A hand lifted, flicking the switch to drive it to activate the lodging's heating system before the boy continued into the room. I may not need it, but they may... he thought to himself as he shifted upon his feet, landing upon one of the beds back first. Little did he know, however, that although he had changed the state of the thermostat itself, all it would leave behind would more than likely be sheer coolness throughout the eve.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Alena watches as everyone disperses. Hmm, tensions is growing between everyone. This isn't good. She tries to think of some way to make everyone happy, but realizes she is too tired from today's activities. She yawns and walks to her room, grabbing a blanket. She brings it back to the living room and curls up on a couch. She yells to Adel in the kitchen. "Hey, can you wake me up when the food is ready? Thanks!" With that, she closes her eyes and tries to get a quick nap in. She shivers. Man, it is getting cold. Someone should probably do something about that.
Back to top Go down
AzureAzure

AzureAzure

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:40 pm

Appearing from his room, changed out of his bathing suit and back into his usual attire, Matt scratched his head a moment as people seemed to split apart and do their own things. The looks of exhaustion on some peoples faces made him a bit envious, skipping out on the lake to check on the now oddly different Gwyn after a bookcase tumble. One mission was important though-- the rumble in his stomach. He'd give a pat and a nervous laugh to anyone within earshot as he wandered into the kitchen where Adelaide had been visibly exploring.

Taking the opportunity to help out, he'd offer, "Need a hand?" to the female as he'd start opening and looking around the pantry. He didn't remember anyone bringing food, nor if anyone had a preference, but his main hankering right now was looking for whatever spices were available to their meals. Most importantly: would he need to break open that private stock of Sriracha to satisfy that heat he craved?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:43 pm

"(Giggling) I would love one, haven't found much here besides junk food sadly." Adelaide said sighing as she reached around the insides of various cupboards and such, making rustling sounds as she pulled out anything interesting and either placed it down in front of her or put it onto the counter, eventually piling up a largish pile in front of her, in her hands, and on her tails as she continued to reach for more and more of the sustenance contained within the various compartments in the kitchen.

"Okay I found a couple things of crackers, some chips, some pasta and sauce, some hotsauce, a couple of different sodas, and some other miscellaneous things." She said happily, completely covered in the food she was holding with her arms and tails.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:22 am

The campers in the main room could hear the water from the shower turn off as Dusk steps out of the shower, drying off he thinks, I wonder if anyone hear can play an instrument. His train of thought was having a sing-a-long like at a regular camp with the group.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Gwyn sighed and looked around the room, finding nothing entertaining in the slightest. Maybe she shouldn't have come here... Though, she wasn't the one that had made the decision, it was scaredy-cat Gwyn that had. Too late now, so she'd just have to deal with it. Though, there was something fishy going on. She could feel it, she just wasn't sure.

"Well see sometime in the future, then..." she mumbled to herself before walking back over to Adel. "Hey sexy, whatcha up to?" she asked, smiling playfully at Adel with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
AzureAzure

AzureAzure

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Looking over what was found, Matt thought to himself what could be made; whoever lived here didn't seem to have much in terms of actual meals. A shame that it seemed more like comfort foods and easy to prepare meals mostly from the sights of pasta and sauces. At least there was some form of spice, but nothing up to his choice standard as he eyed the label... Texas Pete's Kickin' Sauce didn't quite seem as appetizing as he thought.

Giving a shrug, he'd open the pantry where he found a few boxes of pasta, removing one. "I guess pasta it is? That's a pretty easy dish to make and we seem to have more than enough for the six of us at least."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)   Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Diamond Pond (Week 15: closed)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next