RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Encounter [Closed?]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Encounter [Closed?] Empty
PostSubject: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:04 pm

Week 17 sunday
The Beacon hallways as dead as ever except for the boy in the hall listening to his music. Will had left to do something, but somehow forgot all about by now. He walked through the hallways and just closed his eyes as he listened to his tunes. ....I was supposed to do something........meh if it was important I would have remembered.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:16 pm

"Once again, the tedium has taken over me..." Mirai yawned.

She was wearing her generic black dress with a white layer over it. Her brown boots tapped on the ground as she read passing the halls. Her golden hair trailing behind her. She could hear a little rain. She became so engaged in her singing she had subconsciously began to sing.

The rains pours down on this garden I’ve been shut in,
And has brought along a way to kill time
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:18 pm

Will kept walking until he came to a corner. He turned right into a solid object. Well I guess I'm not a ghost of someone else.......or am I. He looked down at the person to see he ran into a girl. "Sorry. Didn't see you there." He said in a lazy tone. He put his head sets down and waited on her reply.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:31 pm

Mirai herself hadn't noticed she had bumped into someone. She stepped back and looked up, the person much taller than her, her green eyes sharpening as they did.

"Watch where you tread," Mirai said in her usual cold and low voice. "Perhaps next time, it'll be a person with a dagger you run into."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:35 pm

Will just shrugged. "No need to be hostile, when I have done nothing to be hostile to you." He said in his lazy manner. He noticed his vision blurred a bit. Hair cut......next week. He smiled at his own thoughts. "I do apologize madam. May I ask of your name?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:14 pm

Mirai stepped back more and crossed her arms while raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not being hostile. It's called being frank," Mirai said with narrowed eyes. She sighed all of a sudden, bored. "The name's Mirabella Cinq, but I go by Mirai. Much shorter. And who are you, daydreamy, student-bumping stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:20 pm

Will just smiled. "Will, a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He said as he slightly bowed. He straightened up, and sent her a warm, but lazy smile.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Mirai's eyes widened at the name, but she kept it to herself and merely pinched her cheek.

"Well," Mirai said as she smoothed the creases on the skirt of her dress. "It was nice to meet you, too. Anyhow, I'm going along. Hopefully, the music room is empty. Good day. And do watch where you're going."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:03 pm

Will's eyes widen. "That's right have to practice thanks for reminding me and I shall." He then took off for the music room.

He reached the room, and sat down near the back. He pulled out his sitar, and began playing some music. (music) He felt this song went well with the rainy weather.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:03 am

Mirai's eyes widened with realization as the boy left. Her cheeks puffed and her fists clenched.

"Hey! I was going to use it first!" she said under her breath, but he was already too far. Mirai groaned and picked up the length of her skirt, rushing after him. "Honestly! Why is it all the men I've met have no common decency?"

Huffy, she came to the room to hear the boy playing on his sitar. Mirai raised an eyebrow and leaned on the door's frame.

"Ahem," she said. "There is such a thing as room reservation, you know. And I happen to have a request form to use the piano."

She raised a paper slip into the air.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:36 pm

Will just shrugged. "Piano's open. I am simply here to enjoy the serenity so that I may play." He said as he played softly. He smiled at her warmly. "I see no reason you cannot play your music."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:47 pm

Mirai's eyebrows twitched in irritation, not able to believe Will hadn't understood that she wanted to use it alone. She breathed in and then exhaled to calm herself before walking over to the piano, trying to deafen the sound of the sitar. She opened her book which was actually a book of sheet music and then left it at a certain page. She began to play her own music.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Will watched as she played, and slowly began to play in time wither her. He may have been a lazy slacker, but he had one passion. Music, and good music to. For someone who plays so sweetly, she has a cold aura around her. One that keeps those she cares about away from her.......I think im wasted again.....ah well. He continued to play in sync with her.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:46 pm

Mirai didn't stop when Will began playing along with her. In fact, she was sort of impressed (which she rarely was) that he could come up with an accompaniment on the spot. She let the music fill the room for a while, but her mind wasn't even on the song. She would glance at Will here and there, not sure if she was feeling contempt or curiosity.

His name, why'd he have to have that name?

She finally finished the song and put her hands on her lap.

"Well," Mirai said stiffly. "It appears you're musical abilities trump your abilities to walk in the hallways...Will."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Will smiled. "Music is the way I express myself without judgment. It allows me to empty my feelings into it and let it come out through melodies." He looked at her , and thought about the was she said his name. "I sense that you have internal feelings towards that name. If you want you may call me Qua." He said as he looked his sitar over. He smiled at its well kept paint job.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Mirai's eyes narrowed at the two last phrases.

"You are in no position to decide on my so-called internal feelings," Mirai said sharply. As she turned about on the piano seat crossly. "But if you do want to know, I think the name Will is far too regal, far too elegant for someone with such slacky, carefree demeanor such as yourself. And you're also insulting, mind you."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:11 pm

Will just shrugged. "To you I am to others I am not. You seem to look down on me for how I act. You don't even try to get to know understand." He said calmly. "For all you know my family is rich, and hates humans, and I just wished to stay away from narrow minded individuals." He said as his tune began to get more sad sounding. "For all you know, I was disowned by them, and shunned by them. For all you know.......I play to escape the cruel reality of the world." His tune now extremely saddling.
(Music=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmgV6vN0Evs I would like to thank Soul for finding me this song.)
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:21 pm

"For all you know, I don't care," Mirai said with crossed arms, listening to the music, but her face showing no reaction to it. "If there's one thing people should learn is that it's to mind their own business, their own affairs."

Mirai picked up her book and began heading for the door.

"A person should only need to carry so much weight," Mirai said. And then, glaring at Will. "And a person need not be reminded how heavy it is."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:28 pm

Will just shook his head his smile completely gone.. "One so cold can never understand others...just judge." He kept his head low as he kept playing. His music icy cold and each note, as sad as the next. He did not look up he just played. He didn't show emotion, instead he allowed his music to speak for its self. She shall never understand others...she is to busy looking at the surface. Was his only thought as he went silent.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Mirai stopped just at the door.

"You're foolish to think I merely judge," Mirai said calmly. Before Will knew it, the sound of something frosting over would come to his ears. If he looked down, he would see a sheet of ice forming on the floor, the source being Mirai's feet which were now glowing bright white.

Mirai then looked at Will, her eyes determined and the smallest smirk in her eyes.

"A hideous monster hiding under a sheet of beauty..." Mirai said. "They called it Monstre Charmant. You think I don't understand sorrow? I understand it. It's just I don't feel it."

The ice began circling around Will, it's touch causing the legs of the piano and the seat to frost gradually. It would frost Will, too, once it touched him.

"Monsters don't have hearts after all."

With that she took from her side, her parasol, its black shade sharpening and flattening into a sword.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Will kept silent as the ice circled him. He continued to play. He did not speak. He did not move (exception being his hands). As the ice got closer he could feel the ice enclosing. He looked up at her sword, and sighed. "I see that the wickedness of ones heart is a ice covered one." He said standing up. He walked on the ice with little worry. He played a bit darker now. (music) He looked up at her as his eyes began to glow. His hands moved faster and faster. He soon let out a loud cord as fog rolled out of his sitar. He soon made his way out of the music room. As he played through the halls. He switched his sitar to its rifle. He then fired some rounds at the floor. It soon became a sheet of ice. He then kept walking.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Mirai tapped her boots and flipped herself backwards and out onto the hall, the jagged edges their soles and the heel allowing her to sprint without worrying about slipping. She could see Will and without hesitating, she got from one of her dress' pockets a silver ball with a white band around it. She tossed it onto the ground near Will, creating a large flash bang that would attempt to blind him as well as toss him back a bit. If successful, she would leap up and attempt to swing Rosemary in it's sword form across his back.

"Ice freezes but it can also sting.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Will sighed as he heard the bag he stepped back, and looked to see her attack.. Will simply moved as water flowed, around the blade. With his rifle still the way it was he sent it's butt flying into her back.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:50 pm

Mirai turned to have her side come into contact with the rifle and it jabbed her a deal, but instead of letting it push her back she grabbed onto it firmly, letting a layer of ice form around it before letting go. She then jumped backward, slipping one hand into her apron and pulling out a set of throwing knives, sending them flying towards Will immediately.

I can't use my bombs in the halls... Mirai thought. I'll have to rely on Rosemary...
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:58 pm

Will just lowered to the ground and spun to stand up. A knife had caught him in his leg. He then stared at her, and sighed. "I can see a cold aura around you......one that screams sorrow." He said as he switched his rifle to a sitar. "Why are you sad? Why are you so cold? Why must you distance others?" He asked with his lazy look unchanging.

(By aura I mean like the vibe a person sends off.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encounter [Closed?]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next