RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:44 pm

"Then mean to only when you're with her. Simple." Hearing the crunching of lettuce, Ashe's eyes flutter open to see their meal. Taking a fork in her hand, she idly tosses it around , more of playing with it rather than actual salad tossing, before taking a bite. "Just keep your thoughts on her and you'll stop when you realize how that'd make her feel if she ever found out."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:51 pm

"Yeah... I know, I know..." Aphelion sighed and started digging through the salad leaves until he found a cucumber, taking a bit of the slice and averting his gaze back outside towards Equinox, "You... got a boyfriend?" he asked, not addressing anyone in particular, or at least not openly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:26 pm

Ashe's fork freezes inside her mouth. Quickly swallowing the lettuce leaf, barely chewing, she takes a quarter of her drink to clear her throat. "A boyfriend?" Ashe asked, her face turning slightly pink. "No. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:29 pm

"I dunno. It's kind of a thing that happens, y'know." Aphelion didn't notice her cough up, too busy in his daydreaming state, hypnotized by Equinox's slow chewing of grass, "Not like there's anything wrong with having one, so if you do I'm just curious."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:24 pm

"I guess I've never wanted to have one." Ashe mused, thinking about it. "Or been awake long enough to think about having one. There might've been a crush or two but that's all that I know." A sudden thought comes to Ashe's mind, the sheep faunus slowly breaking into a warm smile. "It wouldn't be bad for me to have someone to sleep and cuddle with all the time though~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:15 am

''Heh. So you'd date a guy only for sleeps and cuddles? It goes a bit further than that...'' Aphelion stated, playing around with his salad, ''Like, they more than likely wouldn't let you sleep anywhere and with anyone else.''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:26 am

"I'm mean not only for sleeps and cuddles. There's more than that but I'm pretty sure that the sleeps and cuddles are the best part of having a boyfriend." Turning to face Aphelion, Ashe pouts and stares at him. "Well, what do you think? What's the best part of having a girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:28 am

Aphelion glanced back at her, staring back into her eyes for a moment before sighing and burying his head in his arms, "Knowing that there is someone there who loves you for who you are." he finally answered, "Physical contact is a bonus, a pleasant one but just a bonus. Love is a mentality, not a routine exercise."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:12 pm

"Yeeeaaah...." Ashe said dreamily, taking another leaf in her mouth. "That sounds pretty nice, the loving part." Chewing, she stops talking for a moment, waiting until her mouth wasn't full before speaking again. "I still say that cuddles are tied for first place."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:17 pm

"Though you can cuddle with anyone. As you may have noticed earlier." Aphelion sighed and took a drink before going back to his meal, "Loving is the most important, exclusive part."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:33 pm

"I don't think so." Ashe said, cocking her head to the side. "You might think different but there's one reason I don't want to fall in love, maybe. I think if I ever fall in love, I'll never be able to cuddle with anyone else." Pausing, she takes a sip from her drink, sighing happily. "But I'll like it that way."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:43 pm

He looked at her and smiled warmly, swirling his drink around a little bit, "Good luck. In life that is." he said, taking a sip of his own drink and going for another round on the salad, before noticing the distinct lack of cucumber in his salad... quickly remedied by stealing one from hers.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:03 pm

Ashe stares at her bowl, noticing a distinct lack of one of the 11 cucumbers she had counted. Staring for a few minutes, she shifts her eyes from her bowl to Aphelion, then back and forth. A few seconds later, her stare turns to the boy, her face staying the same as she looks at him, pointing at her bowl with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:09 pm

Aphelion looked at Ashe's rather odd reaction to him taking a cucumber from her. He did his best to not burst out laughing at her face, even hiding his smirk from her. At some point, he reached over and grabbed another one, biting down on it and leaving the half-bitten slice in his grasp.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:29 pm

The bottom eyelid on Ashe's left eye twitches as Aphelion takes another cucumber. Taking her fork, she holds it in both hands and points it Aphelion, slowly leaning forward to bring it closer and closer to the cucumber thief's nose. All the while she kept her deadpan look, soulless eyes staring deep into Aphelion's.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:32 pm

Aphelion stared back into Ashe's eyes, putting the half-eaten cucumber slice in his mouth and lifting it up as a defence against the fork. All while his hands took both bowls and carefully switched them about until he was the one holding all the cucumbers, "Something the matter?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Ashe's ears perk up at the sound of porcelain scraping wood. Keeping the fork near his face, she looks down at the now cucumberless bowl in front of her. Turning back to Aphelion, she presses forward, skewering the slice of cucumber in his mouth and pushing it up until it touched his nose, the tines on the fork piercing through it to poke his skin.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:59 pm

"Gone mute or something?" he asked as he pulled his head away from the fork and took his own, intertwining it with hers and pushing back while his free hand started plucking out the cucumber slices and popping them into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:10 pm

Ashe's hand presses harder, using her faunus strength to try and overcome Aphelion's fork. "I must punish the usurper." She said matter-of-factly, pressing it harder into the tip if Aphelion's nose.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:14 pm

"You're not doing a good job~" Aphelion turned his head to dive under the forks and start eating up the cucumbers with his mouth, chewing slowly and looking up at Ashe from the lower level.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:21 pm

"Hmmm...." Ashe thought, retracting the fork. Not really knowing what else to do, she takes the bowl Aphelion was eating from in both hands and pushes it up, giving the boy a face full of leafy greens and salad dressing.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:23 pm

When the bowl was pushed into his face, Aphelion panicked very slightly before starting to eat up the contents. His hands moved to his original, now Ashe's bowl, and flipped it towards where he expected her face to be, though he might've thought she was shorter than she really was.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:41 pm

Ashe giggles as Aphelion eats her salad like a hamster, not really caring about her meal anymore after playing with it. Not noticing the surprise attack though, Aphelion's salad flops onto her chest. Taking her hands back, she pulls off the bowl and stares down at the leaves piled on her chest and on her lap, white salad dressing dripping down her sweater.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Aphelion gasped for air mockingly, with a lettuce leaf hanging from his mouth. He looked at her sweater and the bits of salad stuck to it and sighed, "Um... Sorry, I thought you were shorter..." he apologized, fiddling with his fingers and looking slightly worried.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:23 pm

With two dainty fingers, she picks up the lettuce leaf balanced precariously on her chest. As it comes off, it drips salad dressing onto her sweater, globs of the white sauce dripping down her front. Putting it down on the table, she takes one from her lap and stacks it over the other one, repeating this methodically. As soon as she had cleared herself of the vegetables, she takes one of the leaves and scoops up the salad dressing from her chest. Content with how much was on it, she leans over and smears the white stuff on Aphelion's face, smiling happily. "You owe me." She said before leaning back, getting some more dressing and repeating the process.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:45 am

Aphelion puffed his cheeks and pouted as the started smearing the sauce on his face, "I WAS going to offer to wash it for you but I guess you want that instead." he chuckled and started picking out various vegetables, taking the sauce off of his face and starting to eat it up, "Right about now you'll realize that you're smearing me with something that was on your chest. How naughty."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:33 am

Ashe smiles happily as she rubs the sauce on Aphelion's face, giggling as some of it drips onto the table. When he mentions her smearing something from her chest, which originally came from him, onto his face, she freezes. Slowly, she puts her paintbrush lettuce leaf back down and stands up. "Excuse me for a bit." She said before walking off to the restroom. A few minutes later, she comes back just wearing her clean white blouse, a slightly damp blue sweater folded neatly in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next