RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:56 am

"Indeed. A saddle." Aphelion nodded and opened the stable door, reaching in to take out a large saddle and start putting it on Equinox, "I ride around on a two people one anyway." he strapped it up and threw his legs over him, making himself comfy before reaching down to Ashe, "Hop on up."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:54 am

"Ah, I knew it." She said, snapping her fingers, as she reached up and took hold of his hand. Yanking, she jumps up and lands softly on Equinox's back, getting comfortable in the saddle. Putting his hands around him, she hesitates but hugs him nonetheless. "Alright, I think I'm good to go."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:30 am

Aphelion nodded, hoping she'd understand it from the back, "Don't hesitate to hold on tighter if you need to." he said before patting Equinox and turning him around, "To the city, lad!" he took off at moderate speed.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:02 am

Ashe's arm goes rigid around Aphelion's waist as the horse bolts forward, her other hand holding tightly onto her tool belt to make sure she had everything clipped down. "ITs. OH. Kay. TO. GO. Fa. St. Er. I. 'M. FiNE. Ba. Ck. HERE" She said, her voice stopping and going as the horse trotted onwards, each syllable almost forced out of her by his galloping gait.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:04 am

"Really? Okay then! Top speed mate!" Aphelion called out and tapped Equinox' side, leaning forward and pulling Ashe's chest onto him in the process as Equinox started speeding at a galloping pace.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:12 pm

[Time skip and location change to Vale]

Ashe loosens her grip on Aphelion as the horse slows to a trot down Vale's streets. Around them, streetlights hummed with electricity as shops thrived with people enjoying the early hours of the evening. "So, do you know anywhere that sells good food around here?" Ashe asked, her tail thumping happily on the saddle.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:18 pm

"Well, that depends. What do you want to eat?" he asked, leaning back and looking around, petting Equinox softly as he continued, the soft thumping of Ashe's tail causing him to grin and whisper, "I hear your tail being excited~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:31 pm

"It's excited because I'm huuuuuuuuuungrrryyyyyyyy." Ashe said, pouting an inch from his face. "Just anything that'll fill me up after a long day of doing nothing. That should be fine for now" Leaning back, her hands on Equinox's haunches as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:39 pm

"Anything that can fill you up..." Aphelion chuckled with a laugh evidently presenting dirty thoughts, "Right, well, I guess... what do you like eating? Like, what would fill you up most?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:46 pm

"Normally I like sweet stuff like creampies ice cream, but I'm looking for something a little more... hearty." Turning to the left, she spots a diner on the other side of the road. It looked like the stereotypical diner, metal building complete with a neon sign hanging above the door. "How bout over there?" She asked, pointing a dainty finger at it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Aphelion turned his head and frowned slightly, "Umm... I don't have too much money... So I'm not sure how much I can afford there... But we can try." he turned Equinox to lead him towards the diner, stopping by a bike rack and leaving him there.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:12 pm

"It's ok." Ashe said, hopping off the horse and pressing her clothes down. "It looks relatively cheap and I have my wallet in my belt. C'mon, I'm staaaaaaaaaaaaaaarviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing." With that, she climbs up the steps and opens the door, waving for Aphelion to follow.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:42 pm

Aphelion sighed at being a poor sonovabitch and hopped up the steps to land beside her with a grin, "Okay then, you're paying... for me too." he huffed at her, "As payback to... almost damaging my horse."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:52 pm

Ashe smiles happily at Aphelion, tugging on his sleeve to pull him in. "One, I was already gonna pay for you anyway so you didn't need to mention it." She said, taking a seat at a booth with a view of the street, Ashe happily waving to Equinox outside. "And two, I did nothing of the sort. He's perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:57 pm

"That's why I said 'almost'." he pouted and followed to sit by Ashe, looking out to Equinox who just stared back. Shame I can't bring him into places... he thought before leaning in his chair in a way that his feet would rest across and under the table and beside Ashe, "Thanks by the way."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:34 pm

While Ashe stares out the window, the waitress arrives, depositing a menu on their table before moving on to serve some other customers. Hearing them, Ashe turns back and picks one up, flipping through it for anything she found interesting. "Hmmmmmm...." She said, looking through the menu, her nose wrinkled in concentration. "You find anything?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Aphelion nodded to the waitress and started scanning through the menu, "Hmm... I guess a salad is just fine... like the veggie one?" he pointed at it and showed it to Ashe.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:04 pm

"I'll have one too, then." The sheep faunus chimed as she called the waitress back. Ordering two Caesar salads and two sodas, she turns back to Aphelion once the waitress walks away to get their orders. Stretching her arm out on the table, she rests her head on her bicep, staring at Aphelion.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:09 pm

Aphelion nodded and made himself comfier in his seat. He looked out at Equinox, now snacking on some stray grass before turning back to look at Ashe, noticing her stare at him, "Something the matter Ashe?" he inquired, tiling his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:05 am

"Huh?" She asked, blinking her wide eyes at the boy across from her. "Oh, it's nothing. Just...." Her sentence was cut off by a high pitch yawn, the girl's mouth forming a perfect 'O' lined by her pink lips. "... comfortable, is all. This place is nice..." She said, folding her arms to cradle her cheek on the table, her eyes slowly closing as her breathing evened out. "The company's not bad, either." She added, giggling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:08 am

"I thought you didn't like me around?" Aphelion asked with a slight pout, starting to wag his feet around a bit beside her, adding with a quiet chuckle, "I feel deeply hurt by your earlier words. You should give me a foot massage to compensate for that."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:59 pm

"I-it's not that." Ashe said, slowly opening her eyes to look at Aphelion. "I just... I don't know... Feel something about you. I don't know if I'm afraid, cautious, nervous... I don't know. I do know that when you're not feeling me up, I'm fine around you." Pausing a moment, she adds. "Sorry if that offended you though."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:47 pm

"A little..." he set his head on the table and looked sidewards at the resting equine, "I didn't mean to and... You know, you are undeniably nice to touch. I only feel up my girlfriend, we kinda both do that to each other... I just don't mean to do that to anyone else most of the time but... it kinda does. That's my luck."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:07 pm

"Then think of your girlfriend." She replied matter of factly. "If you only do that with your girlfriend then you should think of her when you do it. Then you won't wanna do it with the other girls. Simple~" Just then their food arrived. The sheep faunus wouldn't notice though.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:25 pm

"Ashe, I've explained it... I don't mean to. I think of my girlfriend when I mean it and do it with her." Aphelion explained, taking notice in the food. He started slowly chewing on some of the salad and drinking his drink.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:44 pm

"Then mean to only when you're with her. Simple." Hearing the crunching of lettuce, Ashe's eyes flutter open to see their meal. Taking a fork in her hand, she idly tosses it around , more of playing with it rather than actual salad tossing, before taking a bite. "Just keep your thoughts on her and you'll stop when you realize how that'd make her feel if she ever found out."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:51 pm

"Yeah... I know, I know..." Aphelion sighed and started digging through the salad leaves until he found a cucumber, taking a bit of the slice and averting his gaze back outside towards Equinox, "You... got a boyfriend?" he asked, not addressing anyone in particular, or at least not openly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next