RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:37 am

Aphelion closed his eyes and sighed happily, enjoying the patting for a moment before snapping back to reality and blushing slightly at his reaction. He pulled himself back to his feet and looked away, waiting for the blush to die down, "Well, that's why I keep it grown. And I'm not planning on shaving it any time soon."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:25 pm

"That's good." Ashe chirped, still brushing at the poofy patch of hair on the back of his head, completely forgetting about how nervous and scared she was of Aphelion only moments ago. "I'm sure lots of people'll like you if you just let them touch this. It's like a deer's tail. So soft and poofy~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:36 pm

Aphelion frowned, conflicted between feeling insulted at such unmanly descriptions and enjoying the brushing of her soft hands. He decided to try an ignore the feeling but at the same time not blow up on her, "Maybe. I don't know. Not everyone appreciates soft things y'know, some people prefer rough stuff."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:56 pm

The innuendo passes over Ashe's head like an airplane. "I don't get that. Why would people like it rough? Hard stuff isn't nice. Stuff should be soft and comfy." She said, trying to think of any possible reason why people 'like it rough', blushing and turning her face away as she suddenly realized it. "Oh."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Aphelion shrugged, "To each their own I guess. I prefer soft things though. That's why I keep Equinox's mane and coat under constant upkeep." he nodded to himself before looking at her blushing, "E-Er... I didn't mean it like... With the sex and stuff..." he blurted out, panicking a little.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:21 pm

"Oh...." Ashe said, blushing profusely as she realized that she was the one who started talking about more... intimate matters. "I'm sorry. I just assumed that's what you were getting at. I guess I've still got some of your first impression on my mind.... Sorry.... She said, bringing her hand back down to her side.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Aphelion looked at her, smiled... and laughed cheerfully, "To be fair, your impression isn't that far off. But I wouldn't do anything to a sleeping girl... Unless it was, like, my girlfriend or something and we did that kind of stuff..." he raised his hand carefully and placed it on Ashe's head, rubbing it a little bit, "You're kind of adorable when you blush though. But that's just my opinion."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:35 am

Ashelynne visibly shrinks as he put his hand on her head, the sheep girl's face turning even more vivid shades of red. "Thats... that's nice." she said nervously, taking the comment from her former harasser as somewhat frightening, despite the context of the situation. "Maybe you should do this with your girlfriend, not me...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:23 am

Aphelion laughed and ruffled her hair around more, "Hey, you rubbed my hair, so let me rub around yours some." he smiled at the softness, petting her a bit before pulling his hand away and into his pocket, "Of course I'll do this with my girlfriend. Just returning the favour." he chuckled before continuing onwards.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:51 am

"Fine...." She said, resigning herself to the petting. It wasn't that it didn't feel good. It just felt weird to be the one being touched rather than the normal role she played. "So... where are we going?' Ashe asked, her ears patting against his hand.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:03 am

Aphelion continued petting her, "The infirmary, getting some ice packs for my cheeks. You hit pretty hard." he laughed, wincing slightly at the feeling in his face, rubbing the cheeks with the spare hand, "It'll help, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:14 am

"Yeah... I'm sorry about that.... Again." She said sheepishly (pun not intended), stepping away from Aphelion to get his hand out of her hair. "I was talking about where exactly the infirmary was. I'm not too used to Beacon's layout yet so I'm kinda lost here.
"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:28 am

Aphelion frowned slightly when she moved away, putting his hand away, "It's not far from here. Just follow down this path and you'll get there eventually." he added casually, turning the corner around the building they were passing, "So, new around here then? I mean, I'm a first year but life taught me to always know my surroundings. That said, I'm sure there are many secrets yet to be found."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:39 am

"Very poetic." Ashe said, looking around the hallway for anything of interest. "Oh, you're a first year? I'm a third year but I'm still new to Beacon. Just transferred here recently so I don't really know the layout too well. I just know how to get to the classrooms and back." She said, adding the last sentence with a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:50 am

Aphelion laughed at her giggle, "Well, I've been around. Could tour you if you want. Nothing to do at the moment." he shrugged and walked along, moving one hand to rub the back of his head a little, "We could get Equinox to take is around if you want..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:56 am

"That sounds great. If it's not too much of a bother, I'd be happy for you to show me around." She said as she gave a soft yawn, her hand moving to cover the 'O' of her mouth, at the mere mention of Equinox. "No need. I assume Equinox is your horse so I'd have to refuse. I wouldn't want to interrupt his nap."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:02 am

Aphelion shrugged, "Suit yourself. He'd appreciate the exercise though, I'm sure. It's a nice muscle refreshment, and you sleep better after wasting some energy." he looked at her, "That said, aren't you tired. Second time you yawned..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:24 am

Still tawning, Ashe wouldn't hear the first part of what Aphelion said. Rubbing the ball of her palms into her eyes, she turns to him."It's not that I'm tired. I just feel like sleeping when I'm comfy. Simple as that." True, she was walking with someone she didn't know too well but still, the girl found the atmosphere nap inducing.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:29 pm

"So you're comfy then?" he asked a simple question, walking up to a building and opening the door, holding it open for her, "I don't really know how comfortable walking is to you but if you feel that way, won't judge."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:38 pm

"I guess you could say that, yes. I am." She said, walking through the doorway, waiting for him to follow. "Though it isn't the walking. It's just... I dunno. I feel good so I feel comfy. It's like that feeling when you know you're not stressed or angry and you just feel really relaxed. I feel like that. Just most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Aphelion followed her, walking down a narrow stone corridor consisting of a marble floor, taking careful steps not to slip, "I see. That's pretty good if you feel relaxed most of the time. I just hope it won't get you in any trouble, y'know? Being relaxed is good but not letting your guard down." he took one hand out of his pocket and went to poke her on the nose, to emphasize the importance of paying attention.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Hearing Aphelion's words, Ashe nods in a sage-like manner. "You're right." She said, head reeling back slightly as he touched her nose. "I have to admit that I've had some trouble with how much I sleep. I'm just glad no one did anything that bad to me. The worst anyone ever did to me while I was passed out was drawing a few umm... genitals on my face."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:44 pm

Aphelion frowned, "Oh dear, that's awful. I heard people do this kind of stuff, but I thought they ere just joking..." he shook his head and put his hands back into his pockets, "Here's the infirmary... one of many. Useful, things happen around school all the time, so there are a few of these." he shrugged and walked over to the door, "Hello, can I get some ice packs?" he chimed, opening it and entering.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:53 am

"I think they found it funny 'cause that usually happens to drunk people." The sheep faunus replied, giggling at the memory. "They helped me wash it off in the end. After a few pictures though.... I think I still have one of them." As he steps into the infirmary, Ashe follows right behind him. Ignoring what he was saying, the sheep faunus contents herself with looking around the sterile interior of the room.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:49 am

Aphelion grinned as he chatted with the nurse, "Yeah, I know I promised to be careful... No, no, she just slapped me around a lot." he patted Ashe on the head, "No, I didn't do anything bad to her! Well, not meaningfully... Oh, no, I'm okay now. No need to worry." he took the ice packs, "How'd your date go?... Oh, that's great then!... Okay, okay, let's stop here. These details can stay in private conversations." he stepped out of the door and pulled Ashe out with him, waving to the nurse and closing the door, pressing the ice packs to his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:33 pm

"So," Ashe asked, watching him cool his face, hoping that there weren't any bruises, "Are you ok?" Bringing her hand close to Aphelion's face, she pokes at the ice pack, waiting for a reaction. "How does it feel? It's not that bad, is it? I mean, I'm strong but I was slapping you so it shouldn't be too bad...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:10 pm

Aphelion smiled, "Nah, not that bad. I just wanted to cool my cheeks off. And, well... check in on the nurse, in a way. I've been helping her out a bit. Kinda. Well, the ice helps anyway." he laughed, rubbing the ice into his cheeks pleasantly, "So, tour? Where would you like to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]   Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Around, the Double Entendre [Closed]
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next