RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Team Training; Double Battles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Team Training; Double Battles   Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:21 am

In the training halls of Beacon Academy, a set of doors open to allow two teams of students entry. First to walk through are Lí Cadmus and Malina Eveningstar, leading their respective teams. Once past the door, Lí steps aside to allow the others through. 'This should prove to be interesting...' he thinks, looking over Malina's team as they walk in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Team Training; Double Battles   Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:43 am

Varius entered the room not long after Lí and glanced over to the other team's members. Judging from the look on his face he clearly did not want to be there but the thought of a battle intrigued him and he decided to tag along. "Lí why are we even bothering with these weaklings. I bet even Calypso could take them." Varius randomly chose a member of the other team, a devilishly handsome young man wearing an amazing black suit, and locked eyes with him. Wanting to make a 'good' impression Varius drew Umbra showing off its massive size and began swinging it around with little effort hoping to intimidate his opponent.

Vega entered the room with Itzapa close behind him tugging at his sleeve as she usually did. Vega smiled at Itzapa ,something he was slowly getting used to, knowing it would help calm her down. "It's okay Itzapa there's nothing to worry, we're just a friendly match." He then looked over to the other team trying to size them up and locked eyes with one its members who decided to start swinging his sword. "Show off. As if that were even necessary." Vega felt his the tugging at his sleeve increase and looked back at Itzapa. "Vega please tell me I won't have to fight him." Vega shook his head, "No, I'll makes sure that doesn't happen trust me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Team Training; Double Battles   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:01 am

Cayden entered not long after Varius started his little show, slouched forward a bit and coughing into a fist while watching the other team. "That girl. I want to fight her." And I don't care what problems you have with it. With his coughing fit ending Cayden straightens up and readies his blades, still wheezing slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Team Training; Double Battles   Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:14 am

Malina eyed the other team. They didn't strike her as efficient. "A rapier, A sword, hand to hand and....nothing.." She finished looking over the opposing team and turned back to her own. "This should be quick and to the point. Take them out as fast as you can. Vega, see if you can set and traps for 'em mid battle. Muzen..." She looked toward her forth teammate with a small sigh. "Just....try to distract them. I'll lead the main offensive. Itzapa, keep anyone other than who I'm attacking off of me from back here." She looked across her team. "Everyone got it? Good." She began to turn back to the opposing team but stopped short. "Oh, and if we lose? Training. Five 'o clock tomorrow morning. So don't lose." She looked toward the other team once again as Manticore unwrapped itself from her waist and rose up behind her while she unholstered her weapons and adjusted the barrels to point beyond her elbows.

Franklin Dillinger - "Boost"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Team Training; Double Battles   Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Calypso came in behind Cayden, carrying Apollo in her right hand. She gave Varius a light bonk on the back of his head in response to his bit of snide commentary.

"I'll take that as a compliment, Var. Lucky for you, or I might hesitate the next time you need patching up."

Calypso stood beside Li, leaning against him, despite being his equal in both height and weight. She gave her opponents a quick once-over before smirking and turning her attention to Apollo, tuning the lyre casually. That tail looks fast, maybe best for parrying rather than solid blocking... Projectiles should be best against her.

"Sooner we get done, the sooner I can get back to practicing. Let's get this over with."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Team Training; Double Battles   Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:24 pm

"Patience, Calypso," Lí says, shifting his weight slightly so as to not be pushed off balance by his teammate. "Let's be sure to do this the right way..."

Looking to face his opposite among the other team, Lí tells her, "We're doing this by pairs. Calypso will be working with Varius, and Cayden with me, in that order for the first round. Then, we switch. Any objections?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Team Training; Double Battles   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:36 am

With the hit from Calypso Varius stopped swinging and put Umbra back on his back. "Desperate for compliments now Calypso? Or are you just missing the times that I used to hit on you? Maybe I should bring it back for a bit?" Varius made a cocky smile at Calypso but it only lasted a moment as he turned to Lí. "I'm fine with that as long as Calypso doesn't accidentally make another shield in the middle of my swing like last time."

Noticing Muzen's frown and unenthusiastic answer, Itzapa moved to his side and gave him a small hug.  "Muzen you've saved me a bunch of times already with your speed. Please don't sound so sad." Itzapa gives Muzen an incredibly warm smile and hugs him a bit tighter. "No matter what I'll always be thankful for that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Team Training; Double Battles   Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:02 pm

"It's fine with me. As long as you let me have my fun, Lí." Cayden crosses hims arm across his chest, still focused on the other team, examining their weapons. Mostly close range. Good, that works for us. "And let's try to not beat them too hard. I don't think we need any enemies."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Team Training; Double Battles   Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:36 pm

"You know it's really great that you two are exploring your feeling and all but we have shit to do. Focus on whatever you do later. Right now we fight." Malina said without glancing away from the other team, at Muzen and Itzapa. Manticore flicked behind her as the words came out of her mouth. "If you two can't focus long enough to pay attention before a fight how exactly do you expect to become hunters?" She let the words sink in before continuing. "Muzen, you attack first, distract them. I'll bring the follow up. Vega and Itzapa, you know your jobs." As she finished speaking Malina adopted a more aerodynamic stance, leaning forward and bending her legs slightly as if she about to kick away from the ground.

Franklin Dillinger - "Boost"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Training; Double Battles   

Back to top Go down

Team Training; Double Battles
Page 1 of 1