RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire at the Forge [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tritan

Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:06 am

Hira leans down and whispers into his ear, careful not to bump him with her horn. "Can you stay moving while I use Convergence? I brought some howler shells. It should be enough to stun them. Though I suppose I could always hide in a bush before firing them."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:45 am

Jacob slowed down and crouched. Ahead of them he could faintly see the white and black clad White Fang, he made sure that the wind was blowing into his face so that his scent wouldn't carry over to them. He set Hira down and drew Jernulv.
"What sort of range does Convergence have?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:48 am

Carefully getting off his back, Hira extends Convergence and loads a fancy looking metallic shell into the breach. "With this shell it doesn't matter. It makes a very loud screech so I only need to get it in their general direction. You may want to come and sit next to me however, you'll want to cover your ears." She says while priming the chamber for firing.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:50 am

Jacob moved beside Hira, getting into position to sprint once the girl opened fire. He grabbed Jernulv and gritted his teeth
"Do it" he grunted.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:03 pm

A sudden pull of the trigger and a puff of smoke comes from Convergence's barrel, a shell arcing off towards the group. When it gets close the shell explodes with a scream like a flashbang. Hira pushes on Jacobs back and shouts. "Go!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:12 pm

In an explosion of movement Jacob shot forwards. He crashed through the undergrowth and saw his quarry. The Fang members were all standing with their backs to him, the Alpha was furthest away, chunky hammer in his grip. Without so much as slowing down Jacob leaped into the trees, zig zagging across the branches and over the other members of the Fang. He reached their midst and stopped. He twisted Jernulv's haft and the blade began to emit a thin layer of icy mist. He dropped down, bellowing a mighty war cry and slamming the frosted blade into the ground. Ice exploded upwards around the axe, hurling back the grunts or freezing them solid. Jacob lifted his axe and leaned his head back, releasing a loud howl.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:24 pm

Hira reloaded Convergence with a napalm shell, waiting for Jacob to take out the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:43 pm

He had to be bear or bigger. The Alpha lumbered forwards, bringing down the hammer with both hands, shattering the ice around Jacob. He dived aside just in time. The Wolf's pupils shrank as feral fury stirred deep in his chest. The Reavers will have no part in your feud Rolling forwards Jacob sliced across his foe's knee. The man screamed, the cry transforming a feral roar before he swung his axe towards Jacob. Then you are a traitor to your own kind The weapon struck Jacob's chest with bone shattering force, sending him sailing through the air and crashing into a tree, splinters of bark filled the air. We shall return for your head Reaver Jacob forced himself to his feet, and pat a mouthful of blood into the grass
"You trying to kill me or pet me?" he grunted, bearing his teeth in a snarl "you'll have to try harder."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:13 pm

Hira's eyes widened as she saw Jacob get flung through the air, and she leveled Convergence onto the Alpha. Her eyes flickered green and she fired the napalm shell, the canister flying towards the Alpha before it coats him in the incinerating gel. "Si geou svent wux vur hak si geou valignat wux!" She screams in her village language, loading another shell as she shouts.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:23 pm

The bear like alpha threw his head back and roared, turning on his new foe. Jacob's aura sparked as Hira was in danger. Blue energy crackled around him. Jacob, run, get to beacon... you'll be safe... you'll find a new pack... one who can take better care of you than I ever did With an enraged howl Jacob jumped onto the man's back, before ploughing his axe deep into his target's shoulder
"HIT HIM AGAIN!" the wolf roared, his teeth gritted as he clung on.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Hira ejected the shell she just loaded and slammed in a new shell, twisting the cap of it before snapping the breach shut. "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" She yells as she fires the shell, the heavy round slamming the Alpha in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:29 pm

Jacob couldn't move away in time. Too preoccupied with driving his axe further into the Alpha's shoulder and too blinded by rage to even consider listening. The white hot fluid sprayed across the two Faunas. The Alpha screamed and jerked backwards, throwing Jacob into the bushes before collapsing forwards, his body a mess of melted flesh and wet blood.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:31 pm

The round, after spraying the Alpha with the napalm, explodes inside of him, turning his body into a large pile of mush. Hira quickly gets up and retracts Convergence, sprinting over to Jacob while gritting her teeth. "Jacob!" She yells as she pushes through the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:34 pm

"I'm ok" Jacob wheezed, his skin was a raw shade of red and his jacket was smoking slightly. Using a tree for support, he got to his feet. That hurt.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:38 pm

Hira rushes over to him, going to support him but then thinking for a moment. "I... I'm sorry, I can't support you without hurting you. And I didn't bring anything for burns, only bleeding wounds." She mumbles, looking rather dejected.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:44 pm

"I'm fine" Jacob insisted, "it's nothing serious, it's just cosmetic" he straightened up and rolled his shoulders, trying to loosen his stiffened joints. "My aura took the worst of it" he grunted. His expression softened somewhat as he turned his attention to her wounds "the dressings holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:46 pm

Hira nodded, shifting her shoulder and grimacing. "Yeah, but if we don't get back soon I think they may come loose. But how are we going to get back? The chopper is dead."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:12 pm

Jacob pondered for a moment.
"How far is it to Vale?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:13 pm

Hira pulls out her scroll and snaps it open, switching to the map. ".... far."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:16 pm

"Do you feel well enough to walk?" Jacob was looking concerned now, more for Hira than himself.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:17 pm

Hira shakes her head, looking frustrated with herself. "We could place a distress signal but it would also attract Fang as well as the choppers. Though we could also have them send a gunship."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:20 pm

"Whichever's easiest. I could always carry you back" Jacob adjusted Jernulv, moving it to one side in case the latter proved to be the safer option.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:25 pm

Hira taps a few things into her scroll before closing it and putting it away. "They're sending a gunship with armaments for a gun raze. We have a while though so we might as well rest for the moment." She says as she carefully lowers herself to the ground, leaning against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:28 pm

Jacob sat down beside her. A sharp intake of breath reminded him that there was still a wound on his shoulder that needed considering.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:35 pm

Hira looks at him worriedly before digging in her pack and pulling out the broken horn piece, fiddling with it for a bit before also pulling out a small tool kit. She quickly blocks the view of what she's doing for a while before she puts the tools away and picks up the piece of horn, holding it out to Jacob. There's now a thick piece of leather threaded through the broken part, so that it creates a pendant. "You know they say when a dragon has it's horn broken, it can give that piece to someone and their soul is forever protected."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Jacob took the pendant and smiled. He looped the leather around his neck and admired it for a few moments
"Thanks Hira" he chuckled to himself slightly "it's a shame the Alpha didn't knock one of my fangs out, otherwise I would have made you one."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:40 pm

Hira snorts loudly. "Horns regrow. Fangs don't." She says as she checks her scroll. "Five minutes until the gunship is here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire at the Forge [Closed]   Fire at the Forge [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire at the Forge [Closed]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next