RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tritan

Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:30 am

Hira takes her hand and shakes it. "I have to know 'these shapes', as I am a weapon smith. It's my job. Oh! I'm Hira of the Raziel family." She says with a grin as she pulls the technical manual back across the table.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:38 am

"Hello Hira of the Raziel family." Ashe replied, giving the hand a firm shake. Bring her hand back to the table, she folds both her hands on the table and rests her chin on it once more. "You're a weapon smith? That sounds nice but I like making things out of wood and stuff more. Something people like to look at and not something that people use to hit things." She said slowly, closing her eyes but the attentive twitching of her ears showed that she was still awake. For now.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:41 am

With a snort Hira stows the book in her pack, pulling out a small contraption. "I don't only make weapons. This right here is what I'm currently working on though I can't get it to work. It's supposed to be an injection system for vaccines and the like but it doesn't seem to want to inject stuff properly.' She grumbled with a tinge of annoyance as she set the piece of machinery on the table.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:53 am

Ashe takes the device in her dainty fingers, squinting as she looked around it. Bringing it an inch from her face, she studies it intently. Suddenly, her eyebrow arching ever so slightly, she fishes a tiny screwdriver from her tool belt. "Do you mind if I?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:56 am

Shrugging, Hira waves a hand dismissively. "If you think you can get it working, go right ahead. I actually have a few loaded vials with me so we could test it afterwards." She says as she goes digging in her pack. That's a book... that's a case of shotgun shells... there we are. Pulling out a small black box, she sets it on the table.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:06 am

Sticking a tongue out in concentration, Ashe quickly locates the small screw holding the thing together, easily finding the rest, the device neatly opened in a few minutes. Setting the screwdriver down, all the screws she took out in a pile next to it, she takes a quick look before facing it toward Hira, her finger pointing to a brown spot. "Rust. It's stopping it from moving."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:09 am

Hira looks confused for a moment before leaning over the table. "When did that get there? I've field stripped that thing about five times and never saw that before. Anyways, got a steel brush on you? This will need to be scrubbed out soon." She looks a little sheepish. "I kinda forgot my own maintenance kit back at my room."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:13 am

Maria sets the gadget down and digs through her tool belt. Being a carpenter's tool belt though, she wouldn't be able to find a steel brush, only finding a small chisel and a strip of sand paper tucked beside an inflatable pillow. Bringing them out, she hands them to Hira, arms fully extended. "This is all I have." She announced softly.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:30 am

Taking them from Ashe, Hira pulls the gadget over to her side of the table and starts carefully removing the rust, blowing every so often to remove the metal powder. After a few minutes the rust is gone and Hira hands the chisel and strip of sanding paper back. "Thank you for sharing." She then quickly locks the frame back together. "Could you put the screws back in please? I need to prep a vial for testing." As she says this, she's extracting a vial of blue liquid from the black case and making sure there isn't any bubbles in it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:41 am

"You're welcome." Ashe replied, replacing the chisel and sandpaper in her tool belt, picking a pocket at random. Picking up the screwdriver in one hand and the screws in the other, she gets to work, the device looking untouched a few minutes later except for the missing tiny patch of rust. Taking a moment to admire her work, Ashe gives it back to Hira. "So... what's that stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:46 am

Taking the injection gun and slotting the vial along the top, Hira responds to the question. "It's a blank protein compound. It doesn't react in the blood stream and isn't toxic so it's the perfect testing substance." Once she's said this, she rolls back her sleeve and carefully slides the injection tip between a couple scales on her forearm. 3. 2. 1. When her mental countdown hits zero, she pulls the trigger and a quiet hiss is heard. The blue liquid drains from the vial and Hira removes the injection tip from her forearm. "Hey, it worked! Thanks Ashe." She says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:52 am

Ashe flinches as she hears the hiss, eyes shutting for a second before she sees that Hira's fine. "You're welcome." She answered, smiling back warmly. "it was fun to tinker around a bit. I'm not too used to stuff like that so it was an experience." Digging her hand into her tool belt, she pulls out another band aid, this one bright pink and places it on Hira's forearm, missing the spot where she injected herself by a good two inches.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:56 am

Hira snorts at the pink bandage before adjusting it to the proper spot. "Thanks for the bandage too." She says as she unslots the empty cartridge and sets it back in the box. Setting the box back in her bag, Hira goes back to digging in her bag before finding what she was looking for. She sits up and awkwardly scratches behind one of her horns before holding out a small wooden box. "Here. Repayment for helping me with that."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:36 pm

"Ooooooooooh...." Ashe exclaimed, if something that low and soft could be called exclamation. Slowly, she reaches over and takes the box in her hands, studying every inch and corner of it. "It's nice. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:38 pm

Hira gives a small smile, then points at the box. "It's a set of tools and precision calipers. Used to make those shapes you so enjoy."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:58 pm

This catches Ashe's attention, only just realizing that she could open it. Flipping the lid, she gasps softly as she stares at the pristine set of calipers, each one beautifully shiny and silver as she traced a finger over them. "I have been meaning to get a set for a while now. Thank you so much." She said sincerely, giving Hira a wide smile. "But this is too much. There must be someway for me to repay you properly."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Hira grabs her pack and stands, stretching and causing her shoulders to pop. "No no, that's quite alright! Take it as a gift if nothing else. Ah, look at the time. I have to be going to my next class. See ya Ashe." She says as she heads towards the door.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:23 pm

"Wait." Ashe said, getting up and walking over to Hira, holding her by the shoulder. Turning her around, she digs through her tool belt and pulls out the screwdriver she used earlier. "We can trade so it's fair." She said, pressing it into Hira's palm and closing the dragon faunus' fingers over it.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:44 pm

Hira looks startled by Ashe giving her the screwdriver, but she quickly regains her composure and gives a grin. "Thanks Ashe. Bye now." She says as she leaves the hall.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:30 pm

Marlin looked at her with a smile. "You speak wisdom all should understand. Thank you again." He said warmly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam just went back to sleep with her pillow or at least tried to anyway. She stood up, and walked back to David. [Got anything to help me sleep.] David just looked up at her with a annoyed look. "Last time I told you, you threatened my life. So no." She whistled to the small group of people. [Anyone got any sleep meds? I can't get back to sleep.]
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:30 pm

"Your very welcome," Shiki nodded. She looked at the patchwork she had been working on, letting out a satisfied hum as she did. "Looks like this is all done."

She gently folded the embroidered spider web and put it in between the pages of a book. As she did, something slipped from her finger. A metal ring with an oak leaf symbol on it. On the band, words had been inscribed: "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:45 pm

Marlin bent over, and picked it up. "Shiki, I believe you dropped this." He said handing her the ring.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:01 pm

Shiki received the ring and slipped it back on.

"Oh, thank you," Shiki said. "This is a very important ring. It's from the Aesop--"

She stopped herself midway, realizing she had let something slip. She paused for a bit, but then sighed.

"Well, you've let me in on one of your secrets, I see no harm in telling you a little about this ring."

She showed him the emblem.

"I mentioned a certain association I wanted to be a part of earlier, right? Well, that would be the Aesop Association. It's an organization that tries to promote good cause. Charity, philanthropist activity, promotion of equal rights...My father was a part of this association and I want to be a part of it too, someday."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Marlin nodded. "Understandable. Those with goodness in them seek to change for the better, and I see much of that inside you." He said warmly. He looked over at his book. Oh why not spoil myself a bit. He thought as he got back to the page he was on.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Shiki nodded in return. Finally, she stood up from her seat as she got her backpack ready. She gave Marlin a small bow.

"Thank you for letting me sit here for a while," she said. "Not only did I get to finish my work, but I had a nice time talking to you. I'll get to work on Merasmus right away, so don't worry."

She smiled.

"If you want, I can meet you here tomorrow to bring him by."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Marlin nodded. "Of course. Till then my friend." He said as he went back to his book. He simply smiled a little under his hood. What a nice person....now where was I?
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:14 pm

With that, Shiki turned away and began leaving.

"I'm glad you think of me as such." she said as she walked towards the exit, Kuma still clutched in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)   Study Hall (Open)(ongoing) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study Hall (Open)(ongoing)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next