RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tritan

The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:18 pm

"Yeah, sounds great just get me some water." She grumbled, laying her head on the table. "Ahhh.... cool surface how I love thee."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:23 pm

"Oh great she has a fever" Fionn thought as he got up and went around the table, to go to back to the counter where he grabbed her a glass of water
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:24 pm

I love how fast my metabolism is. I hate how I always get hangovers. Raising her head, she groaned at the bright lighting, covering her eyes with her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:35 pm

"Here, drink it up" Fionn said to the girl as he sat down with a glass of water and a Pizza. "Do you want to eat it here, or do you want to go out to eat it?" He asked the girl as he stretched his back
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:38 pm

Downing the water, Hira looked at him quizzically. "In here. It's bright outside."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:21 pm

"So you already have your hangover kicking in?" Fionn asked the girl "Mine usually comes in about an hour afterwards" He said stretching his arms and proceeding to open the pizza box, he took a slice and handed it to the dragon girl
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:25 pm

Taking the slice, Hira devoured it quickly. "I have a very quick metabolism. I can process alcohol withing fifteen minutes. However it makes being drunk suck a lot as the hangovers are worse." She reached over and grabbed another slice, demolishing that one as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:57 pm

Fionn watched as the girl ate four, no five slices of the pizza, he himself taking a large bite of a slice that was dripping with melted cheese. "Wow, you really were hungry" Fionn said to the girl as he watched in awe at her eating. A few seconds later he had finished and reached for another slice. "So, i don't think i saw your armor yet" Fionn said trying to keep the conversation interesting
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:04 pm

"It was my mother's, I'll show you outside." She grumbles between slices of pizza.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:03 am

Upon completion of his third slice Fionn looked down at the box expecting to see another slice, there was no such slice. "Wow..." He said silently whilst looking at the girl finish the last slice. He sighed and stretched, throwing his arms behind his head and putting his feet on the table
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:06 am

"Hehe... I guess I was hungry?" Mumbled Hira with an embarrassed laugh. With a loud groan she stretches out, accidentally slapping Fionn up the side of the head. "Oops. Sorry!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:47 am

Fionn smiled at her, put his hands on his head, and cracked his neck. "It's okay, miss heavyweight champ" He said, joking about the girls strength
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:50 am

"Hey, that's SIR miss heavyweight champ to you buddy." She replies with in a joking manner. After a moment of starting at him she break out laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:55 am

Fionn laughed with her as they continued to sit under the florescent lights. "Fine then, Sir miss heavyweight champ" He said rolling his eyes
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:57 am

"So, you wanted to see my armor, right? Well then in that case, let's go outside." The Tanker states as she gets up and heads towards the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:00 am

Fionn followed the girl as she ran out the door, barely able to keep up. He opened the door and shielded his eyes, hangover starting to set in
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:04 am

Standing in the middle of the street, Hira shifts her pack and then stomps her foot on the ground, initiating the mechashift. The heavy armor starts to unfold around her, covering everything on her body except for her horns which stick out of the top of the helmet. "Ah curses... I forgot to clean the inside of the helmet." Turning around, a low amber glow can be seen from the inside of the eye slots on the helmet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:17 am

Fionn smiled a wide grin at the awesome display. "Have i told you how awesome you are yet?" He asked the girl as she stood there in her armor.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:21 am

The helmet plates retract back with a click and a slight grinding of metal. "No, don't think you have." She replies with a smile plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:32 am

Fionn chuckled slightly and continued to admire the girls armor. "Anyway, i have to head to classes, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:35 am

Hira nods and her armor mechashifts back into it's storage form. "Yeah, I also have classes. Maybe we'll catch up later?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:39 am

"Yeah, i have arena training at five o'clock, maybe we'll end up in a sparring match against eachother" Fionn said to the girl as he checked his scroll
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:41 am

Pulling out her scroll and snapping it open, Hira proceeds to check her schedule. "Better hope you don't spar against me, I'll lay you flat." She teases,smirking at the piece of technology.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:54 am

"Keep thinking that" Fionn said to the girl, feeling witty he stretched. "Anyway, ill be heading now, see you at the Arena" He said to the girl as he walked off
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:59 am

Waving over her shoulder she walks in the opposite direction, heading towards the emerald forest for her first class. "Yeah, see ya!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3