RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:29 am

"The curry is good, also the spicy pasta" Fionn said, counting off the things he thought she would enjoy, he stretched and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:37 am

Hira squirmed a little, making a face as she reached down and pulled a small notepad out of a slot in the armor case. Sitting back up, Hira flipped open the notepad and scribbled something in it. "So uh... how'd you make your weapon?" She closed the notepad and shoved it in a pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:46 am

"Uh." Fionn said thinking for a second "I think i did it the same way everyone else did, couple of nuts and bolt and a blade" He put his hand on the handle "Though the handle is made out of the leg of an old chair" He said, chuckling slightly afterwards. "What about yours?" Fionn asked looking intrigued
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:53 am

Her face visibly drops. "My weapons were my dads. My armor was my moms. They... died in the line of action." Her voice gets quieter as she keeps speaking until she's practically mumbling. She suddenly brightens up, with a cheesy smile plastered on her face. "But I got over that a while ago. Such things happen, they were hunters after all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:01 am

"I see, well not to worry, you aren't the only person without parents at this table" Fionn said with a grin, he hated seeing people in mourning. "They weren't hunters, just regular people though" Fionn said obviously trying to sound happier than he was, he took a big gulp of his whiskey
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:05 am

Reaching over the table, Hira takes a grip on his shoulder and speaks in a surprisingly serious tone. "Never look back. Always move forwards. You may think they're gone, but they're not." She pokes his chest right over his heart. "They're right here. Don't forget that." Sitting back in her seat, she smiles and tucks a piece of hair behind one of her horns again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:27 am

Fionn chuckled a little. "Trust me, it's better that they're gone, but thanks for the sentiment" He said to the girl with a smile. He looked around for a second before a waiter came to the table and asked what they wanted
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:31 am

Hira looked up at the waiter. "I'll take the spiciest thing you have." She says with full confidence on her face, then looks over the table at Fionn in a challenging way. I wonder if he'll meet my challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:54 pm

"I will have what ever is hotter than that" He said rolling his eyes, he loved a good challenge and knew what the girl was trying to start.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:58 pm

With a small grin, Hira nods in approval. So that's how it is, eh? "Oh, and add a bottle of Firebrand A-3. Don't give me that look, I know what I'm doing. And before you ask, yes. I'm allowed." Smirking at Fionn, she leaned back in her chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Fionn yawned and waited for the drink to arrive, which after a minute or two it did. "So who is having a drink first?" He asked the girl as they sat there and waited for the food to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:07 pm

With a light giggle, Hira grabbed the bottle and yanked the cap off, then extracted a pair of shot glasses from her pack. She poured them both a drink. "It's 70% so you go first. I want to see your face." She pushed the cup of dark amber liquid towards Fionn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:21 pm

Fionn took the shot into his hand and held it infront of his face with two fingers for a second with a wide grin before downing the shot and staring at Hira with a completely dead-panned expression.
"My head feels like it was hit with a train but other than that it's pretty good" Fionn said reaching forward to poor himself another
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:23 pm

Hira slammed her shot before quickly pouring both of them another one and then slamming that one too. "Ah, just like up north. Good stuff." I like his style. He can hold his drink. But let's see if he can outdrink a dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:29 pm

"Hey i bet i can outdrink you." Fionn said downing another shot, with three already downed infront of him. "Wonder if she can outdrink the best drinker in the world" He thought as he downed his fifth
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:32 pm

"You're on." She said with a grin, slamming another few drinks. After half the bottle is gone she starts to look a little woozy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:38 pm

Fionn was grinning at the girl, the bottle was done, finished, dried up, any way you could describe something being empty was a way to describe this bottle, and Fionn was still managing to hold it together, as in he could walk, he was sadly, uncertain he could say the same of his opponent
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:43 pm

Letting out a low giggle, Hira put a hand on her forehead and wiped her hair back from her brow. "Not bad Fioonneee." She drawled. She hiccuped a few times and kept giggling for no reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:49 pm

Fionn looked mildly embarrassed as the girl talked and giggled. "Um, are you okay?" He asked her, worried that she might have drank too much. "Here, lets get you too a place where you can get the drunk out" Fionn said to the girl, standing up (and almost falling) he tried to grab her hand
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Hira took his hand and stumbled, falling against him. "Woah! The world's all tippy...!" She looked up at him and smiled cheerily. "I feel great, never better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:07 pm

"Come on, well get a pizza or something, that helps with drunkenness" Fionn said to the girl as they continued along towards another place
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:10 pm

Hira made a small whining sound before hanging onto Fionn's arm while he led her somewhere else. "Fionnn... where are we going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:41 pm

"I just told you, to a pizza place" Fionn said to the girl as they stepped inside. It wasn't anything spectacular and it wasn't anything terrible, it was just your normal, crusty pizza place. Fionn sat down at a table as the girl drunkenly followed him.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:45 pm

Sitting heavily next to him, Hira rubs her forehead. "Ugh... so happy I'm a dragon Faunas..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:16 pm

"Is that what you do in your spare time, rub your horns?" Fionn asked the girl with a more drunk version of his usual grin. He stood up and went to the front of the room where the counter was. "Hey Steve, can i get an extra large spicy pizza with hot peppers?" Fionn asked the man that was standing behind the counter, apparently knowing him by name, he went and slumped back into his chair. "It will be done in like five minutes" Fionn said to the girl
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:18 pm

"Yeah, sounds great just get me some water." She grumbled, laying her head on the table. "Ahhh.... cool surface how I love thee."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:23 pm

"Oh great she has a fever" Fionn thought as he got up and went around the table, to go to back to the counter where he grabbed her a glass of water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next