RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tritan

Tritan

The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:32 pm

The scrape of a whetstone against steel. This sound grates on Hira's ears as she sharpens Convergence in it's extended form. She blew on the blade lightly to knock off the fine powdering of metal shavings on it. Grabbing a steel pipecleaner, she started to scrub out the shotshell barrel. Wow, sure is quiet today. Normally there's people all over the place out here! Spotting a chip in the blade she frowned, running her fingers over it. "That's not good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Fionn was tired, the previous day of killing things for money had pulled his back slightly. Since he had been unable to go out and well, kill things for money, he decided to do what he had been putting off for far too long, maintaining his weapon. "Now to hope that there isn't anyone else here, it's always embarrassing when everyone else polishes there high-tech shiny weapons in five seconds and i have to be at it for an hour" Fionn thought as he opened the door and walked inside the room with many types of grinders and polished and other random things for maintaining the many weapons of Beacons students. He went and sat down next to the only other person there as to not seem weird. He proceeded to take Oberursel off his back and begin to count the scratches and chips in the blade, not even caring enough to notice the blood stains all over it
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:17 pm

Looking up as Fionn sat next to her, she immediately brightened up. "Oh! A person! What would your name be, blade user?" With a grin on her face, she went back to sharpening her blade with a whetstone. His blade looks old... maybe inherited? Nah, it would be kept in better shape. Setting the whetstone down between them, she blew the metal powder off the blade once again and then wiped her hand on her robe, not caring about the smear of oil and metal powder she leaves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:25 pm

Fionn looked up in surprise at the girl asking his name as he continued to count down the scratches and other damaged things on his blade. "Names Fionn, nice to meet you." He said to the girl with a grin as he reached into the depths of his coat and produced his flask which he proceeded to take a sip from. When he finished counting the blades blemishes and breaks he finally began to polish it down, making sure to hit the biggest ones first.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:28 pm

Looking over at his blade, she pointed to a large crack. "You missed a spot. Might want some metal filler for that though. Oh, my name's Hira! Hira Raziel." A lock of hair falls into her eyes and she blows it away, then huffing in annoyance when it falls back. She tucks it behind one of her horns, a large section of her scales slipping out of her sleeve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:39 pm

"Ah yeah but thats been there forever, i like the way it looks at this point" He said to the girl as he continued polishing of scratches, stopping every once-in-awhile to clean different types of blood of the blade. "You know, you don't see dragon Faunus that often" He said to the girl as he kept going at his blade
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:47 pm

With a giggle, Hira watched him clean the blood off the blade. "I know! I find my horns pretty cool. And I can headbutt people with them! But it kinda hurts when I do... What's the name of your weapon? And what's your fighting style?" She asked as she retracted Convergence and set it on the bench.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:53 pm

Fionn stretched and yawned as he finished polishing the blade "I call it Oberursel myself, though most other people call it "what the heck is that heading towards my face" Fionn said as he took the blade to the sharpener and began to grind the sharp edge on it "And for style i guess i just swing it around and things get cut in half" He said to her, he had never really taken time to think about what he could describe his fighting style as, as far as he was concerned fighting styles were things that happened to other people
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:55 pm

Standing up and grabbing Convergence, she extended the entire glaive to full length. "That's a cool name! My dad called this one Convergence, and my shield is called Mitigator. I don't think my mom ever named the armor though..." With a sigh she retracted the glaive and stuck it on it's belt clip, sitting back down with a thud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:01 pm

Fionn looked at the strange girls weapons in awe, like a fanboy seeing cool merchandise. "Wow... that looks... sharp" He said as the girl retracted them and put them back on her belt "I wonder if she has ADHD, or maybe she is just erratic" Fionn thought as he took the blade off the grinder for a second, cracked his neck, and electrified it showering the room in sparks for a second. "Erm, that was not supposed to happen" He said to her as he slapped the handguard with his right hand and electrified it again, this time simply burning the blade with blue elegance. "And that is what this thing does" Fionn said as he proceeded to snuff out the electrical flames and go back to sharpening
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:06 pm

Hira was entranced by the blue glow for a moment before Fionn turned it off. "Ooooh... shiny. I like it!" She bounced up and down a little, calming down after a moment. A loud growl is heard and her face flushes in embarrassment. "U-uh... I... well... Apparently I'm hungry. Once you're done sharpening the Oberurserurseral would you like to go get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Fionn held back laughter at the girl saying the name of his weapon wrong "Uh sure." He said, he was extremely hungry due to replacing his blood with alcohol for the last day
"I know a good place around here, good prices, good food" He said to the girl as he wiped the metal shavings from the blade and his jacket
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:26 pm

"Sounds great." She said as she packed up her sharpening equipment. A few moments later, she slung a very heavy looking metal box with glowing lines onto her back. "So, tell me more about this place. Is it nearby? Oh! Do they have spicy food?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:09 pm

Fionn grinned at the eccentric girl. "Yeah, how did you guess?" He said to her as he slid Oberursel onto his back. "It's got a lot of spicy stuff" Fionn said now stretching his back and standing up, his back still hurt a lot from the previous day. "I hope they aren't out of those awesome bread things" He thought as he began to walk out of the Weapon Maintenance room with the girl walking not too far behind.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:17 pm

Hira jogged up to Fionn's side, her folded armor clacking on her back. "Goodie! I love spicy things." She spun around and started walking backwards, watching Fionn as she walked. "So! Who's paying for lu- Owww....." She cut off as she ran into a pole,turning back around and walking normally as she rubbed the back of her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:22 pm

"Is your head okay?" Fionn asked the girl as the continued to walk towards the door of the building. "\God this girl is weird" He thought as he procured his flask once again, taking a larger sip than usual.
"Then again, that's not a bad thing

Last edited by snaketicus on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:27 pm

While rubbing the back of her head she made a small whining noise. "Yeah, I'm fine. Say, how strong is the stuff in the flask?" With a stretch and a yawn, she swiped the flask and sniffed. 15%? No, more likely over 20%... "20% or so?" Taking a small sip and ignoring the indirect kiss they just shared she shoves the flask back in his hand. "Pfft, that stuff's weak. You gotta try the Firebrand stuff! Oh, is this the place?" She asks as they get close to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:46 pm

"Nah it's just where i store my money" He said to the girl as he opened the door and slid past some old broken crates, coming out three minutes later shoving money into his pocket "Also about what you said earlier, that's about 28% alcohol." Fionn said to the girl as he began to walk in another direction, one that headed towards the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:00 pm

Rolling her eyes, Hira stretches once more and starts walking alongside him once more. "What kinda person stores their money in a random building? And I would suggest Firebrand A-3. It burns like it's namesake! Though I may just prefer it because I'm a Dragon Faunas..." She trailed off as she watched a butterfly land on her nose. Her face screws up as she lets loose a sneeze that makes her jump. "I could swear my face just turned inside out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:12 pm

"A smart one" Fionn said jokingly "But in all seriousness its just a habit i picked up and never really stopped" He said looking slightly amused with himself as he walked around a corner with the girl continuing to follow him. Fionn laughed a little at the butterfly landing on the girls nose. "Nah it didn't, sneezing does feel really strange though" He said, taking another sip of his whiskey. He walked up towards the small building "The spyci flip" the restaurant was called, not even trying to be clever with it's awful pun. "And this is it, want to get a table inside or outside?" He asked the girl
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:17 pm

"Oh. Uh.... Outside!" She exclaims with a grin on her face, grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the restaurant. "Eh... hehe... I have no idea what door." She mumbles, slowing to a stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Fionn stared at her for a second before pointing infront of them at the row of tables that were closed off with ropes that had an opening next to the door of the restaurant. "Wait, why did i do this again? He thought in his head as he walked over to one of the table and sat down, looking around at the packed restaurant he felt lucky that they had found a seat so easy
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:31 pm

She sits across from him, dropping her armor case between her legs with a sigh. "That armor is heavy when not activated. Say, anything you would suggest here?" I grabbed his hand... That was rather embarrassing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:29 am

"The curry is good, also the spicy pasta" Fionn said, counting off the things he thought she would enjoy, he stretched and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:37 am

Hira squirmed a little, making a face as she reached down and pulled a small notepad out of a slot in the armor case. Sitting back up, Hira flipped open the notepad and scribbled something in it. "So uh... how'd you make your weapon?" She closed the notepad and shoved it in a pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]   The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon creates allies [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next