RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
vide1993
Events Minion

Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Mirai's cheeks puffed up seeing that the two had her surrounded in a the form of a little guard. Her eyebrows twitched angrily but at last she sighed in exasperation.

"I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted," Mirai said. "Because half of this says you think I'm incompetent of protecting myself. But I'll punish you two for that later. We need to get at the end of this path."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:21 pm

The group continued down the tunnel for some time. The tunnel seemed to gradually expand, getting larger and larger, until twenty men could walk shoulder to shoulder in it and the top of the cave was so high that the light of the glow dust could not reach it at all.

Suddenly, a deep, vibrating voice called to them, the sound echoing off the walls making it sound like it came from all directions.

"Who dares to enter the Rabbit Hole....?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:35 pm

Mirai had been paying close attention as the tunnel turned wider and taller and larger in every aspect. As this happened, her grip on Rosemary grew tighter and tighter. Finally, the deep voice spoke and she felt herself flinch. She calmed herself and clenched her teeth. She took in a deep breath and then spoke.

"A Honshu Wolf and her companions!" she shouted out, her voice echoing against the walls and trying to counter the voice that had just spoken. "Who asks!?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:12 pm

Plop, plop, plop...

Soft, tiny footsteps came from up ahead. A pair of red eyes glowed in the darkness and came closer. The sound of turning clockwork gears and the ticking of a clock accompanied the footsteps.Then emerging from the shadows was a creature that couldn't even reach Mirai's kneecaps.

"I am the gatekeeper, White Rabbit," it said looking up at the group from a few meters away. "Identify yourself now."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:19 pm

Mirai's eyes widened and then she began trembling.

"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-" she stammered. She took a step backward only to stumble and fall. The more she stared at the creature, the more her face twitched and her eyes got wider and she felt her cheeks turn so red it stood out against her blue coat. "B-b-b-b-b-"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:23 pm

"Begone," it finished for her, its ears twitching, "You are trespassing and must leave now. I am warning yoooouuu!"

It wagged a pudgy little finger at Mirai, its nose twitching twitching while its puffy cotton tail wagged. "Turn back now. There is nothing for you here. This place is dangerous. Do you understand, dear?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:30 pm

When the small rabbit spoke again, Mirai let out a small yelp, not sure if it was out of pain from its cuteness or not, her hands shaking so much she needed to use Rosemary to prop them where she stood.

So cute...why is it so cute...how is it talking....how!? Why!? CUTE BUNNIES DON'T TALK!

Finally, when it finished speaking, seeing its fluffy tail, Mirai shrieked and jumped down on the rabbit, picking it up and cuddling it.

"You're miiiiiiiiiiiine!"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:35 pm

Caster crouched down to Mirai, gently holding one of her arms in one hand and whispering "Mirai, snap out of it." he said slightly sternly, yet he could feel his own cheeks flush from watching the adorable display. Sighing, he looked to the rabbit.

"I apologize, sir. Your form could not be any more troublesome. Mirai holds a great affection for Rabbits." Bowing slightly, he continued. "I assure you we are aware of the risks, but our friends, a faunus with ears much like yours, has disappeared and we have reason to believe he may be here."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:51 pm

The white rabbit creature wiggled and squirmed trying to get out of Mirai's grasp.

"Danger! Danger! I'm being crushed to death!" it yelled as it fidgeted. "There is nothing for you here! Death is approaching near! Your leave is what I demand, or I will destroy you where you stand!"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:55 pm

Caster and the rabbit's words fell on deaf ears and Mirai was rubbing the bunny's face against her cheek and squeezing it as her body turned left and right.

"What a cute bunny!!" Mirai said. And then, her eyes opening, she extended her arms, the rabbit dangling in the air as she held it up. Her face was suddenly filled with strange determiniation and curiosity as she examined it. "You go against the laws of physics and nature. One you're too cute. Two, you're talking. Three, you're cute. What is the meaning of this?"

She began turning it to its sides and upside down, trying to figure things out.

"Are you a robot? A toy? Some being from another dimension where all things are adorable?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:25 am

Rayden would only occasionally glance at Mirai and the rabbit. Her display bringing a small smile to his face that he quickly removed remembering they were still in a dangerous situation. "Mr....Rabbit we are searching for someone. I'm sure if you gave us the information we need milady would release thee. Have thou seen a male rabbit faunus with white fur in a wheelchair or a lizard faunus possibly riding a skateboard. It is important we find these people and if thou cannot answer our questions we shall only venture further down the hole."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:39 am

The white rabbit's ears stiffened in alarm. "No! No on like that anywhere here," it stated angrily, "I swear on my life, I swear on my ears! Don't you dare venture further! Just go and be gone! Why are you still holding me?? Aren't you quiet done??"

The white rabbit pointed a pudgy, furry finger at all three of them. "I am the gatekeeper and you will respect me! You are indanger, can't you see? Leave right now good ma'am and good sir before you are hunted by the white reaper!"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:58 am

Mirai's face returned to its usual calm expression and she put the rabbit down, but kept her hands on its shoulders. Her eyes sharpened.

"Listen, hideously adorable creature," Mirai said, her voice steady and serious. "We saw a certain someone come this way and so far that is our only trace of who we are looking for. You seem more than eager to have us going and be on our way. Tell me...what exactly lies down there? If you really think we're gonna go without finding a single fragment needed to piece together the chaos, then you are terribly mistaken, furry white rabbit."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:20 am

"Activating final defense protocol."

The white rabbit began shaking, its stubby little fist clenched to its sides. It looked up at Mirai with big, sparkling eyes and little tears start forming around the edges. It's ears started drooping, dropping to the sides of its face. It pouted and puffed its cheeks and its lower lip started to quiver.

"Pl-Please leave," it whimpered, "I don't want you to get hurt so please go away."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:28 am

The moment the white rabbit began to pout, Mirai felt a shiver run up her spine and she dropped it, her face twitching, unsure if she was in ecstasy or in pain. She held the sides of her head and groaned, shaking her head and hitting it with her small fists.

"Aaaaaaaargh!" she yelled trying to control herself. She looked at the rabbit at last and stood up. "Listen! I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on! I honestly don't care if it means I'm going to get hurt, but I won't lose track of my friend, understand?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:13 pm

"Unidentified individuals have continued to show resistance. Interference is now authorized," a growling mechanical voice sounded from nowhere. Suddenly a massive mech standing over 20 ft. tall descended from the ceiling and landed in front of the group with loud thud. It glared at the group and slid its massive weapon into a slot on its back and crouched down on all fours. "Warning. You are commanded to leave this place now. You have worn out all warnings. I repeat, you must leave this place now."

"... Subject has claimed companionship," the white rabbit murmured out loud. "Will now proceed with identification and scanning. Remain still or leave immediately. If you are found unidentified we will resort to deadly force."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:39 pm

Mirai had been shocked by the loud thud and the moment she saw the mech she felt all her stubbornness leave her. The mecha was huge, large perhaps as a giant Grimm, though Mirai knew very well that it would be far more durable and, assessing the situation, they'd be crushed if it fought. Mirai was many things, but when she knew an opponent was too much, she was wise enough to leave it at that.

The mecha spoke and as it did, she felt her teeth clench even more and her grip on Rosemary tighten. If I leave now, I'll lose whatever trail I had on finding Rider, but... her eyes shifted to Rayden and Caster. Her eyes saddened a bit before they narrowed. I'm not going to lose anymore teammates...

She was frustrated and, perhaps, even frightened. She glared at the ground before looking up again as it told them to stay still or leave.

"Rayden, Caster..." Mirai said in a sharp voice. "Listen to me carefully. I cannot risk this harming you but I cannot risk losing Rider either and I'll risk myself but no one else. Get back. Now. If it decides to attack me, I'll follow. I'm much faster than the both of you. If you stay, you'll only be caught in the fire."

She turned around to face them, her eyes deadly serious, not willing to accept no as an answer.

"Get moving."

With that, she turned back to the giant mecha, her eyes glaring. One of her hands propped dug Rosemary into the ground while the other began twirling the ribbon of her skirt until it wound over her finger. She waited for the scan to take place.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:19 pm

Caster was reluctant to move, his feet feeling as if they had sunk into the ground where he stood. 'There has to be a trick... something... I'm not leaving her helpless. None of us could handle that on our own if it attacked.' Finally his gaze shot to Rayden, an idea popping in his head as he drew Alakazam.

"Rayden, let's go." he said slowly, knowing Rayden would be even more reluctant than he was. Hopefully the knight could understand that Caster had a backup plan. Pulling up his sleeve, he opened one of the dust containers on Abra and lowered his hand to his side, pacing back and tapping his hand against his hip to create a small trail of kinetic dust.

'Rule #3, always have a backup trick.' Caster thought to himself, focusing on the large mech as it looked down at Mirai. His gaze than shot at the rabbit, glaring at the mass of fuzz with a look that let it know if Mirai was harmed Caster would consider it responsible. "Cover my rear." he mumbled to Rayden, not wanting him harmed if his backup plan had to take affect.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:47 pm

"WARNING! WARNING!" the massive mech yelled, its gaze suddenly shifted slightly up and glared at Caster. "Unidentified individual has drawn weaponry! Deadly force has been authorized!"

The massive rabbit mech lifted its right hand, pointing its four fingers at Caster. The fingertips flipped upwards and the four rotating turrets popped out of each finger. "Target locked."

The glass visor that covered its eyes blinked a red light several times. "If strangers come with weapons to try, then off with their heads and they will die! Final warning. Put away all weaponry."

"Scanning of male #1 complete," the white rabbit stated, looking directly at Caster. "Results: unregistered. This individual is not recognized as a friend."

"Turning off restrictions of deadly force against on subject male #1 has been authorized," the massive mech stated. "Warning: Put away all weaponry immediately."

"Now scanning subject male #2," the white rabbit stated, looking at Rayden now.

Last edited by Cheshire Schrodinger on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Rayden looked over at Caster and shook his head clearly meaning that he had no intention of fighting at least until the scanning was complete. He then turned to Mirai with a sad look on his face after she told him to leave, "Milady you insult me." He wouldn't say anything further but instead removed his helm from his armour and placed it on his head. Without drawing any of his weapons Rayden prepared himself for battle in case it would come. He kept his right hand over his left forearm ready to deploy Sistete in case the Mech attacked them.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:54 pm

Mirai had tossed a wild glare at Caster for triggering the mecha's alarm and her fears only worsened when it had scanned Caster as someone unrecognized. Her grip on Rosemary grew tighter but she didn't draw it, knowing she'd only anger the thing. However, she did have something in mind. She was only upset that the two hadn't moved as she told them. She continued to twirl the ends of a ribbon on her skirt tightly, ready to tug at it as she waited for Rayden's scanning and her own. For the smallest moment, something like fear was obvious on Mirai's face. For once she was worried about what was going to happen next. What she could possibly do. She tried to think, but in every sense, her fate was at the hands of the White Reaper.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:16 pm

"Scanning complete," the white rabbit stated. "Subjest male #2 is registered as unrecognized. Subject is not recognized as a friend."

"PUT AWAY ALL WEAPONRY!" the white reaper roared, its other hand now slowly inching towards the scythe on its back. "This is your final warning. Put away all weaponry!"

"Beginning final scan," the white rabbit continued, now looking at Mirai. "Scanning subject female #1. Scanning... Scanning..."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Mirai's eyes widened as the reaper roared. She was cold, but she could feel her temples sweating. Her hands began trembling as the white rabbit finally came to her. She clenched her teeth and lowered her head.

"You idiots..." Mirai said. "I told you to go...damn both of you!"

She lifted her face only to let it scan her. She was ready to proceed with her plan the moment it said she was unrecognized.

I'm sorry, Rider... she thought to herself. I couldn't find you this time.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Rayden's gripped tightened as he heard he was not recognized as a "friend". The Mech's words did worry him a bit but his expression did not change as he looked on ready to defend. To his side Mirai was in the process of being scanned and Rayden moved slightly closer to her enough to hear her words. Without breaking his gaze of the Mech, Rayden responded to her. "Mirai I told you I would always protect you. I do not intend to stop that while we look for Mr. Blanc, which we will still accomplish."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:41 pm

"PUT DOWN ALL WEAPONRY!" the white reaper roared again, its hand now grasping the handle of its scythe.

"Scanning complete," the white rabbit stated, "Subject is.... recognized."

It's ears twitched and a ding was sounded like an oven timer.

"Subject is recognized and registered as... friend," the white rabbit stated. It blinked several times then nodded conclusively. "Oh me, oh my, oh dear. So close to death, so near. How did you get here you little thing? You should have identified yourself from the beginning."

"Changing to standby mode," the white reaper stated, remaining still.

The white rabbit hopped up over towards Mirai and looks up at her. "Really now my dear. How did you ever get here? Master will be worried, beyond worried times two! Now one last thing. Are these two with you?"

The white rabbit glanced around Mirai and looked at Rayden and Caster.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:56 pm

Mirai's hands dropped to her side and she was loosely holding onto Rosemary now. She blinked in surprise.

"I beg your pardon...?" she said. And then, shaking her head, she let go of her shock and tried to take things into her hands. She looked at the rabbit firmly. "Yes, yes they are. We've come for...a visit."

And suddenly realizing how cute the white rabbit was, she scooped it up into her arms. Her eyes shifted to the White Reaper who no longer seemed like a threat.

"Now, my adorable one, why not show us the way?" Mirai said, though she honestly had no idea what had just happened. "I'm very eager to see your...master."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:08 pm

Caster capped his kinetic dust, sighing with relief and frowning a bit. 'Why were we not recognized as friends?' Shrugging, he moved to Mirai and offered her his arm. "Quiet a series of event, eh, milady?" he teased with a smile. "Shall we follow our furry little friend?"

"Now... for the question on all of our minds..." Caster narrowed his eyes on the rabbit before asking seriously, in a begging tone "Is anyone going to take the dust in here?" His eyes lit up like a child, just thinking about all the free crystals they had passed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next