RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:43 pm

Upon reaching the beasts arm Rayden saw that it was preparing to slam him against the wall. Not wanting to be smashed to bits, Rayden grabbed hold of the beast's hide and used his other arm to free Chevalier's hook. Once he was free to move again Rayden let go of the hide and simply let himself fall. After a quick repositioning of his body into a more favorable position Rayden activated his semblance and landed on the ground with a thud. Pain shot through his body but he kept his composure and simply waited for the his semblance to wear off. The moment it did Rayden would race off toward his shield to seek protection.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:41 pm

The kinetic dust bore Mirai down to quickly and soon she was struggling just to keep her head lifted up to see what was going on. Her eyes widened as she saw Rayden land and though she wanted to distract the Jabberwocky, she wasn't going to be able to do so.

"Rayden..." she muttered. And then taking in a large breath and yelling, "You idiot! Get out of there now!!"

She gritted her teeth, angry and scared at the same time, her mind racing.

This...this is all my fault...we...we don't stand a chance...
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:04 pm

The Jabberwocky roared, ready to prepare another strike, rearing to blast Rayden. The kinetic dust was losing its hold on everyone as the effects began to wear off. The moment a little leeway was given, Riden burst forward and shot into the air.

A blast of electricity bursts from the Jabberwocky's mouth, heading straight towards Rayden, Rider Rider, through all his effort, intercepted the blast with his body. The faunus should have been incinerated, by instead he remained fixed in the air, his arms and legs spread out as he took on the lightning. The Jabberwocky stopped and reared back for round two.

"SNICKER SNACK GOES THE VORPAL SWORDS!" Rider roared then countless swords of light shot from his body like gunshots. The struck the Jabberwocky, bursting upon impact, but the combined and repetitive forces pushed the Jabberwocky back, making it reel temporarily.

Rider descended to the ground and zipped around the field. "Come on you big lizard! Over here! Rabbit meat is a delicacy!" The faunus continued to taunt the mad grimm as smoke and steam started rising from his body.

"Rider, be careful!" Alice called out. She turned to Mirai's direction and yelled, "Don't move hastily! That last move aggravated the terrain. The rock formation in these mines were unstable to begin with!"

Alice merely shifted her feet but the ground cracked. Rider's wheels went fast and smoothly enough not to cause any impact on the ground but Rider was still making a risky move running around the field like this as well as drawing the Jabberwocky's attention.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:26 pm

"Rider is going to get himself killed." Caster murmured, stretching his arms and looking down at the ground as he heard Alice's advice to Mirai. "Well you don't say?"

Caster spun on his heels to face Alice, speaking in a hurried manner. "Alice, is there any way I could force it to attack down here?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:08 am

"I'm getting tired of this..." Mirai said with gritted teeth. She slowly stood but not without making a sheet of ice under herself to keep her feet from touching the sensitive ground. Standing as still as she could, she began firing more yellow bomb balls and flash balls at the beast, if only to distract it for a second. "Rider! Rayden! Get the hell out of there before I decide to blast you instead!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:19 pm

"You'll have to bring it down by force," Alice answered. "But in order to do that, you'll have to knock it down from the sky somehow."

The Jabberwocky roared with a screeching howl, flapping its its wings to lift itself a little higher.

"This is impossible..." Rider murmured. He clicked his tongue and charged right towards the Jabberwocky.

"Grab Alice and run!" Rider yelled, "I'll hold it off! Get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:53 am

Mirai clenched her teeth and watched as it flew higher.

"We take it's wings, we take it's flight," Mirai said loudly. Her initial idea was to bear down it's wings with ice, an idea she got seeing Caster's ice dust, but she quickly remembered how easily the Jabberwocky shook off the ice layers.

Mirai sharply turned to Caster and Rayden. "The wings...if we can take out at least one of it's wings, we can get it on the ground for a better attack. I can try to get up there, but we have nothing to propel me. My bombs alone won't be enough. We also need someone to keep the Jabberwocky occupied without getting damaged or being in the line of fire themselves...and to protect Alice."

Mirai gave the two a glance, expecting quick answers. Time was running out.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:44 pm

Rayden stares at the Jabberwocky and thinks of what they can do. Attacking alone is obviously not enough. Rayden turns back to Mirai and she's is full of confidence int defeating the beast. I will surely hate myself for what I am about to do. Rayden takes his shield and digs it into the ground in front of Alice. "Lady Alice please remain behind this shield, it will protect you from the attacks of the beast." Rayden turns to Mirai and lifts her in his arms. (princess carry) If Mirai were to make any objections she would have an incredibly difficult time stopping Rayden. "Caster I am going to help Mirai with the attack, I trust in thy judgement. When the time comes for you to attack I believe you will do what is best." Rayden turns away and runs toward the Jabberwocky with Mirai in his arms. "Mirai if you need to reach the beast wings, then I give you my word I shall get you to those wings." Rayden used tried his hardest to keep his body moving forward even with the thought of putting Mirai in danger weighing heavily on his conscience.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:33 am

Caster blinked as he watched Rayden run off with Mirai, unsure of what he was should do. Looking at his dust canisters, he bit his lip. Using fire or electric dust seemed virually useless, and he was out of kinetic.

His gaze then turned to Rayden and Mirai, biting his lip as he stared to concentration. Using both what he could see of his friends and his own memory he created a mirror image of them, which though distorted and fuzzy was still good enough to confuse even an average person, running in the opposite direction of the two.

As he tried to concentrate Caster also raised a hand toward the Mad Grimm, biting his lip and muttering "Blizzard", two burst of ice dust shooting at the Jabberwocky.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:58 pm

"Good luck, Caster," Mirai muttered. "And be careful."

Mirai turned to Rayden and nodded. Pointing at him to start moving to the side of the Jabberwocky where the wings joined its back.

"We move that way!" she directed as he carried her in the direction she needed, loading Rosemary with her yellow bombs.

Let's hope this works...
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:54 pm

The Jabberwocky roared, hissed, and shrieked as Rider continued to evade its strikes by constantly zipping along the ground. The mad grimm did not even notice the ice shards coming until they hit it on the chest, although it did little against the massive beast. The beast glanced around, then suddenly spotted the mirage of Rayden and Mirai. With a low hiss, it spat out a ball of fire that obliterated the area where the illusion was cast and it roared victoriously, throwing its head back thinking it made its first kill.

The attack, when it impacted, caused the ground to shake unsteadily.

With the creature temporarily distracted, Rider took the chance to wheel up next to the rest of his teammates.

"What are you guys doing?? Get out of here now!" Rider yelled. "It's not worth it, just run! I'll distract it, so get going!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13