RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
vide1993
Events Minion

Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:04 pm

"What in Remnant..." Mirai muttered.

It was only then that she realized everything. The wet, squishy ground, the growling and the odor. The strange thing that hung from the ceiling. This was no tunnel...

Mirai's eyes widened as she gripped Alice tightly and yanked her running back into the direction they came from, her hand going to a silver ice bomb ball as she did.

"RUN BACK!" she screamed at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:42 pm

The group hastily ran, bolting faster then they ever have, running around the so called wall and running down the tunnel just when they felt something slithering towards them. Running at full sprint, they got out of the mine tunnel and ran to the other side of the clearing. When they would turn around they would see large red eyes peering from the cave. The worse part was that though they already looked as large as an ursa major when they turned, they were steadily growing bigger as whatever those eyes belonged to got close. It's head squeezing out of the cave, so big it nearly took up the hole entry, A massive monster slid out like a demonic serpent, then extending out four huge limbs and opening a massive pair of feathered wings.

It floated in the air, it's scorpion like tail swashing behind it as it roared at the group.

"It's... It's..." Alice quivered in fright, shaking in absolute fear as the group looked upon the giant grimm whose massive size alone tells of how ageless and old it is.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:55 pm

Mirai stood for a moment, paralyzed at seeing the colossal Grimm as it flew in front of them. She was so shocked she almost dropped her bomb ball, but she gritted her teeth and then turned to Alice.

"EVERYONE MOVE OUT!" Mirai shouted.

She pushed Alice as far away as she could before switching to her yellow bomb ball, the kind of bombs she used to take down portions of buildings and make them crumble. Pressing a button on Rosemary, a metal flower sprouted from its pointed tip to create a sort of mouth. Mirai lodged the bomb ball in it and hastily aimed it at the Jabberwocky. It was high enough for the bomb to reach and high enough for the bomb not to harm her and everyone else. She shot it it into the air before grabbing Alice and bringing her to a nearby tree. She opened Rosemary to cover the both of them before detonating the bomb with her switch.

The bomb blasted in the air in a large black, smoky explosion, hopefully damaging the Jabberwocky or at least distracting it. She turned to Caster and Rayden.

"We need a cover!" she said looking at Caster.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Caster looked up at the massive Grimm with wide eyes, as if in a trance for a moment. "Fantastic..." he muttered to himself before Mirai's voice shot him back to attention.

"Right!" Caster nodded, making sure Alice was still properly cloaked before lifting his hand in the air, looking to where the monster and narrowing his eyes. "Can you take the heat?!" A row of fireballs shot into the smoke, six of them firing from Abra before Caster pulled his right hand back and switched to the other, pulling Alakazam from his jacket pocket.

"Let's make you disappear, Jabberwocky."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:46 pm

Combining the forces of both Mirai's explosive and Billy's fiery attack, they hit the Jabberwocky right on the head causing a massive explosion. A thick cloud of smoke covered the Jabberwocky's head. But as it cleared, the demon was unscathed, not even a singe on its bone armor. It let out a horrible roar, letting out a blast of black fire surrounded by crackling lightning.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:34 pm

Mirai's eyes widened seeing the Jabberwocky unharmed. She had thrown one of her most powerful bombs. But she didn't linger in thought long seeing the fire headed their way. Keeping Alice under the shield of her parasol, Mirai stood and threw three light blue silver balls into the air before ducking and detonating again. The balls would let out large explosions of ice that would frost the air and hopefully stop the fire in its tracks. If not, the least it would do was clash with it and melt into a rainfall.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:30 pm

The air froze a protective shield in mid air. As the Jabberwocky's strange breath made contact with the ice it resulted in a sudden explosion of steam. The Jabberwocky's fire was so powerful it turned the entire mass of ice into steam in an instant. Almost out of nowhere, the Jabberwocky's tail lashed out, hitting Rayden's shield but the impact alone sent the knight flying into a tree and toppling it.

The Jabberwocky wound back its wings and with a sudden strong flap, it shot out a rain of feathers like a nevermore, except upon impact with the ground the suddenly burst it icy spikes like frozen sea urchins.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Caster watched Rayden hit the tree and flinched, only one eye opened as he watched the tree fall. "He'll be... fiinnneeee..." When he heard the exploding feathers Caster turned back to the Jabberwocky and scowled.

"Okay then, you overgrown... thing." Pulling out Alakazam, he hopped up and drew a glyph, launching off of it then repeating the process until he was over the Grimm, looking down for any sort of vulnerable point.

'Hmm... The head isn't an option.' Pointing Alakazam at the beast, he shouted "Prepare to be electrified!", shooting a bolt of lightning at the Jabberwocky to draw it away from Mirai and Alice.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Caster struck the Jabberwocky with high voltage of electricity. The grimm turned towards him, its attention grabbed, but it barely looks phased. It opened its mouth and as if in challenge it let out a blast of lightning from its throat, shooting like an electrified spear right towards Caster.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:35 pm

Caster's eyes widened as he quickly contorted his body in the air, rolling his body around the spear of lightning and rolling so his back was to the Jabberwocky, his body upside down. "Gale!" he shouted, extending his hand and allowing himself to be pushed towards the Grimm and twisting his body once again to face it.

"You seem to be a bit of a magician yourself, my dear Jabberwocky!" Caster raised one hand to make a circle over the sun, smirking. "However, I assure you, my tricks are blindingly terrific!" A ray of light shot against the monster's large eye as Caster extended his other hand. "Blizzard!" A blast of ice dust attempted to freeze the Jabberwocky's maw.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:10 pm

The ray of light hit the Jabberwocky right in the eye, startling it and making it reel back, swerving its head and roaring loudly. Then as Caster blasted the Jabberwocky's mouth with ice, the Jabberwocky's mouth had shut and Caster froze it in a big chunk of ice. The Jabberwocky's head began to swerve rapidly as if to shake it off. A rumble came from its throat and it's jaw muscles were practically vibrating. The ice started to make cracking noise. It seems the ice was not going to last long at this rate.

Then the antenna like things on its head started to spark and hum until both shot two bolts of lightning straight at Caster.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Caster's quickly extending both arms, shouting "Bolt!" and allowing a large burst of lightning to fly from both hands. They collided with the electricty from the Jabberwocky's antenna and he yelled towards Miria "Get it while it's preoccupied!"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Mirai nodded and darted forward, charging her boots as she closed Rosemary. As she gained close enough to the Jabberwocky, she jumped into the air. Looking at its large eyes, Mirai pointed Rosemary's tip at it from where she was and began to fire at its left eye, attempting to take it out. Whether successful or not, she'd throw another ice bomb ball towards its face and detonate it in attempts to freeze it.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Firing into the Jabberwocky's eye, the bullets seem to only bounce off the surface. Looking at it now, there seemed to be a clear layer over the eye like a fish. The ice bomb bursts against the Jabberwocky's face, freezing it even more, but the ice was already starting to crack through sheer force.

With a strong flap of its wings, the Jabberwocky flew higher into the sky above. With another flap of its wings, it sent a flurry of feather missiles at both Mirai and Caster.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:08 pm

"Head for cover!| Mirai yelled.

Seeing Alice, Mirai grabbed her and rushed her to a nearby tree, hoping not to get hit. For safe measure, she opened Rosemary's parasol shade (which could resist explosions, blunt and sharp attacks alike) and prayed that no damage would come to them. She scanned around for Caster and Rayden, hoping they'd be alright where they were.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:38 pm

Rayden stood from what remained of the tree and shook his head trying to get his bearing back. He looked over to Mirai and Caster's locations. Mirai was able to use Rosemary to shield herself and Alice from the attack but Rayden wasn't so sure of Caster, he did not have shield like he and Mirai. Rayden put away his shield trying to increase his mobility and began to run toward Caster. Rayden would continuously look at the path in front of him and up at the sky trying to predict the fall of the the feathers. Rayden grabbed Obiettivo and prepared himself. As feathers hit around him he would continuously have to dive, dodge and swerve out of the way as he headed towards Caster. Whenever he would have the chance he would aim a shot at one of the feathers heading toward Caster or Mirai trying to change its course at least. Upon arriving to Caster's position Rayden releases his shield and uses it to cover the two of them from the rest of the missiles.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:53 pm

Mirai was able to avoid the missiles and found cover from them behind a tree, the needle points of ice poking through the trunk but not anywhere near harming either of them.

Rayden was able to run through the barrage of missiles without getting hit. As he stood in front of Caster and raised his shield, a single feather missile made impact with the shield and exploded into a ball of icy needles. The area behind the shield was unaffected but the weight of the ball was heavy, held up by its own ice needles stabbing into the ground, but the needles surrounded Rayden and Caster like a frozen cage.

The ice around the Jabberwocky's head was starting to crack. It won't take long before it frees itself by sheer force.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:48 am

Rayden removes the magazine from his weapon and switches to another one with flame dust infused rounds. He shoots at the "bars around Caster and himself trying to make an opening. He only shoots at a large enough section to free them fearing that the weight of the ice would collapse the shield on top of them. As he makes the hole he pulls Caster out of the prison and begins to fire at the the rest of the ice trying to free his shield. "Caster go with Mirai! Remember if you have to leave me behind." With enough of the ice gone Rayden kicks off the remainder and frees his shield. Rayden puts it away and changes his ammunition once more but this time to ice infused rounds. "I'll distract it while you go!" Rayden begins firing Obiettivo at the Jabberwocky aiming for it's eyes, ears, and nose trying to cut of as many of its senses as possible.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:08 am

"Alice, stay here," Mirai said firmly as she gave her a bunch of silver balls. "These have buttons on them and will explode into ice walls in three seconds after touched. Use it if more hits come your way! I have to help the two!"

Mirai then quickly darted towards Caster and Rayden who had just spoken.

"That's not happening!" Mirai snapped sharply at Rayden as she approached them. "And it's too heavily guarded for any of our attacks to do damage to it outside. But I have a plan!"

She looked at Caster after glancing at the Jabberwocky. It was going to break out soon from its ice muzzle.

"Caster, would you be able to lift me into the air as high as the Jabberwocky's mouth?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:39 am

Caster looked at Mirai, blinking and glancing nervously at Rayden. "I get what you're suggesting, but, uhh... That's a little risky..."

Pulling down his sleeves, Caster checked his dust containers, fully aware they were all almost full. "Okay." he nodded, pulling them back down and sighing. "I can get you up there, yeah. You better know what you're doing, Mirai."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:07 am

"I'll be honest for once that half of me doesn't know what I'm doing," Mirai said seriously as she took a fully black bomb from her pouch as well as a pure white one. She also took one a yellow one, a strong flash bomb. The black and white she had never used them before. Ever. But she had always kept them because she knew someday they'd come in handy. Hopefully it would be today. Her eyes sharpened as she looked at the Jabberwocky.

"Caster," she said. "When that ice breaks, that thing is probably going to open it's mouth and breathe dust at us. But I want to do something before it can. There's no use hitting it on the outside. It's just too guarded. But the mouth...we have a shot, but I don't know how much."

She turned to Caster and Rayden.

"Rayden, I need you to stay by Alice and protect her from anything the Jabberwocky might do before we get the chance to even hit," Mirai said firmly. "And Caster, when the ice breaks, I want you to hoist me into the air. When I tell you to get me as close as possible. Got it? And when I give the signal...run as far as you can. In the meantime..."

Mirai took Rosemary and shifted it to place the flash bomb and the black bomb ball at Rosemary's tip. The yellow one out first.

"EVERYONE CLOSE YOUR EYES!" she shouted.

Once everyone would, Mirai would jump high enough to shoot the yellow bomb ball and would press the button as she opened Rosemary's parasol. Once the bomb ball would get close enough to the Jabberwocky's face she would detonate it to make a huge bright white flash bang. The Jabberwocky had more than good sight and she assumed that meant it would be sensitive to the light. In that confusion. The ice would break by then and then she'd give Caster the signal.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:46 am

As the flash went of, the Jabberwocky's eyes shrinks from the sudden explosion of light. It's head swerved left and right and suddenly out of sheer force, its opened its mouth, shattering the ice completely as it let out a screeching roar, its mouth opened wide to show several rows of pointed teeth like a shark.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:10 pm

"Alright," Mirai said to herself. She turned to Caster as she readied Rosemary to launch the second bomb. "Caster! LIFT ME NOW!"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Caster reacted immediately, lifting a hand in a sweeping motion and shouted "Up and away!" Kinetic dust knocked Mirai off of her feet and swept her into the air. Making a spinning motion with his body, he followed with "Please, take a seat!" Another burst of kinetic dust shot from the other palm, shooting Mira towards the gaping jaw of the Jabberwocky.

"You get one shot!"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:14 pm

Mirai launched into the air as she trained her eyes on the inside of the Jabberwocky's gaping mouth. She examined it as thoroughly as she could in that little time Caster raised her into level with it, trying to find the right angle that would shoot the black bomb ball hopefully down its throat. The deeper it went, the better.

Finally eyeing the middle of the mouth and barely seeing the uvula, she extended her arm until it and Rosemary were perfectly aligned to the desired angle.

Like Caster said, I have one shot...it's all or nothing... Mirai thought. Please let this save everything...

Praying to the Fates and to the Constructed Chaos, Mirai pulled the trigger on Rosemary and the black ball launched itself straight into the Jabberwocky's mouth and soon could no longer be seen in its cave-like darkness. Mirai stretched Rosemary vertically as she shot herself from high above to down below, landing with a sturdy thump. She took out a pure black bomb trigger with a white stripe from her pouch and held it in her other hand along with the pure white bomb ball.

"EVERYONE RUN!" she shouted.

Once everyone would start moving, Mirai would linger behind, ready to press the trigger. The black bomb ball was not something fueled with Dust but rather highly chemical explosives and ten times more dangerous than her yellow bomb balls which was used for buildings. Her father had lent it to her once to create a terrorist threat in a rich town that refused to join the state he ruled over. Inside the Jabberwocky or even in the Jabberwocky's mouth, if it was as vulnerable as she believed, it would tear it apart from the inside. The explosion would be great, Mirai knew, and that was what she had the white bomb ball for. A repelling dust bomb ball of high concentration that would counter the explosion for anything that lied behind it as a protective wall.

Please work... Mirai said the minute she pressed the bomb trigger. For me...and for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:20 pm

The bomb went off, creating a huge explosion that sent blast waves strong enough topple down nearby trees. The huge smoke cloud completely covered the upper half of the Jabberwocky and lingered for a while. Then as the smoke cleared, the group would see the Jabberwocky's mouth a flame with another pitch black fireball.

"That won't work!" Alice called out, "The Jabberwocky has been eating dust and energy for centuries! It's inside cannot be harmed from explosions! Aim for where there's no armor!"

The Jabberwocky let out a blazing black fireball covered in a mass of electric energy flying towards the group.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:27 pm

Caster scowled, lifting both hands in an arc motion and shouting "Ice shield!" A wall of ice covered them as Caster turned to the group, pushing Mirai and Alice behind Rayden just in case. "Sorry, I didn't really have anything clever for that one." he laughed softly, though there was an air of stress in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World   Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasing a White Rabbit to a Mad World
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next