RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kawazoe

Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:10 pm

Yifioh found the words being exchanged slightly perturbing, and so connected that these two were acquainted with each other on a first-name basis, either friends, close friends or a couple. The lack of any real concern from the male and the puffing of cheeks from the female alongside other such instances showed that they were not a couple, and so they were friends of close relations or simple acquaintances. The other girl sitting over the table seemed clueless, confused, but relatively complacent and for the most part a docile bystander. Looking over towards the two, she tilted her head and blinked, arching a brow she shook her head and walked over to the counter to get what she had come here for. Ice cream. A treat she could not simply make at home, though she certainly would learn how to.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:19 pm

"Hmm... I wouldn't mind that." Pierce replied, grinning widely as he stood up, pulling her along with him. Getting back to full he height, he starts to ask what happened when he realized he was still holding her hand. Quickly letting go, he runs his hand through his hair, chuckling awkwardly. "So... umm... you ok?"

You already asked that....
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:19 am

"Piercie! You already asked me that! Goshhhh, don't be so concerned mom..." She looked to the other girl who seemed unphased by what just happened and walked to go get what she wanted. She took Pierce's hand standing up and noticed him let go pretty fast. She giggled at the awkwardness and said, "So, did you two have dessert yet?" She smiled deviously looking at Asami and pointing to her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:28 am

"Hey, I gotta take care of my kid." Pierce joked, ruffling Vanille's hair and grinning widely. "I'm a proud, strong mother, you know?" Deeming her uninjured enough, he lets his guard down and stops waiting for her to fall over again. "Uh, dessert?" Pierce said, turning to look at Asami as well before turning back to Vanille. "Uh, no. Not yet. Might be a good chance to try that milkshake, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:34 am

Yifioh returned to the scene of her minor encounter with the two, their disgusting scents still lingering in her nose as a by-product of how close in proximity they were. In her hands was a large ice cream cone, with three large scoops of vanilla, hazelnut and coconut cream. Taking her first lick of the frozen delicacy .. it was nice. Nice enough that the fox lady would have cracked a small smile had it not been for the introduction of the strange and yet common scene everywhere. Perhaps this male was aiming for two mates instead of just one, or perhaps he was just a dirty scumbag, she didn't know. What she did know was that she needed to sit before her legs grew tired of supporting her, lest she kick something .. or someone.

Looking around, she saw that there were actually people other then the three she'd noticed, in a few swift steps she took a seat closest to the door. Crossing her legs, eyes blinked as Yifioh watched the three interact with each other.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:14 am

Asami sat turned around looking in the general direction or the pair. She said to them, "Are you two alright over there?" As she said this a small twitching could be seen underneath the petite bow tied into her hair. She pat her head down and blushed for a second before returning to her normal polite stature. Vanille poked Pierce and said, "Yay! Piercie-Sama can try the delicious milkshake!" : D
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:27 am

Pierce's eye catches Asami's bow twitching, an eyebrow arching before he remembers she was asking a question. "She's fine. Maybe a bad hair style for now but she's fine. He said, chuckling at her ruffled hair. "So, you want another one?" Pierce asked, his shoulders shuddering as he laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:25 am

As Yifioh continued to observe the three, she noticed indeed the three knew each other, the male named 'Pierce' being familiar with the girl named 'Vanille' and the blind girl over yonder, whom still seemed rather out of place compared to the other two. Taking a small lick-bite out of her hazelnut, the fox lady felt her belly grumble happily, accepting the offering of ice cream and sweet crunchy hazelnut nougats. She was down to just the two bottom scoops now, of which she was happily devouring, limiting the extremities used to her tongue and lips. If this were any other day, she would simply leave, but the loss of her housemate's company for the day proved that even someone like herself needed company; be it from strangers or not. So for now, she would just watch them and listen in on their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:31 am

Vanille looked at Pierce pouting. She reached up and ruffled his hair hoping to achieve the same effect. She then poked him saying, "Looks like Piercie's hair is messed up too!" Asami smiled as she heard that Vanille was okay. She knew that she could be clumsy at times. She turned around and sensed someone there, but she knew Pierce and Vanille weren't sitting down. She said, "Oh, is someone there?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:39 am

"Hey, I worked a good four seconds to get it to look like that!" Pierce joked, playfully swatting Vanille's hand away. Blocking most of her 'attack' he gets to run his hand through his hair, bring it back to its normal level of messy. "You forget I've got the height advantage though." He said, easily patting Vanille on the head. "You can't win~"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Yifioh turned her head towards the blind girl, hand slowly reaching out before lightly snapping her fingers in front of the girl's face. Mouth still busy licking away the frozen delicacy, the fox lady would not yet be able to give the as of yet unnamed girl a response. After finishing another scoop, she used her tongue to guide the last scoop into the cone itself, before looking over towards the other two; whom seemed busy flirting with each other. Disgusting. Looking back over towards the forgotten blind girl, she twisted herself around to fully face Asami.

"Yes, someone is here. Very close to you. I could have kidnapped you by now because your friend's are so busy with each other."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Asami obviously did not flinch at the snap close to her face. As the lady in front of her replied she said, "And why would anyone in the world want to kidnap me?" A very noticeable twitching began to happen under the bow tied into her hair. She squirmed slightly in her seat at the awkward discomfort.

Vanille began to pout as her shortness was acknowledged. She crossed her arms and said, "Piercie-sama is being a meanieeee." She turned around giving a small 'Hmph!' noise telling him that she was unhappy with him. She finally turned around after a minute or two and poked him on the nose saying, "Just kidding! I could never get mad at Piercie-sama!"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:37 pm

It did not take a genius or even a faunus to notice the very noticeable twitch going on in the blind girl's head, tilting her head she continued lapping at her ice cream cone as she watched the twitching mess, then her eyes went back to looking into the blind girl's empty irises, finally giving her an answer after swallowing her ice cream delight. "You would fetch a good price to the discerning eye, you look breed-able, your vulnerable .. and your friend's seem to not care about you at all." Yifioh would state, gesturing with her head towards the two flirtatious couple.

"I would kidnap you, most definitely." She would say, half-joking, half-serious as a hand reached forward to just slightly hover above the twitching accessory. "Peculiar little thing, aren't you?" Yifioh would state, neither a grin nor a smirk coming to play as the hand retreated.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:00 pm

"Not mean." Pierce said, laughing a bit at her reaction. "I couldn't be mean. Playful is the right term. " he said, assuming a fake posh tone and raising a finger, waving it back and forth slowly. "C'mon, let's get back to Asami. We've got milkshakes to conquer." Pierce said, completely forgetting that Vanille was leaving only moments ago when he saw Asami's companion, the blind girl fidgeting uneasily. Who's that?
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Asami looked in the general direction of Pierce and attempted to make her bow stop twitching nervously. She said in a nervous voice, "I-I don't know who's there..." Any person could tell by now that she was clearly uncomfortable and she probably didn't know the person across from her.

Vanille said, "Hey! Don't go touching Asami like that!" She put her hands on her hips in a very mother like way. She then looked to Pierce giving him a look of, 'why aren't you doing anyhing'.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:00 pm

At Vanille's words, Pierce snapped back into reality, rushing to Asami's side, her unnerved voice only forcing him to get there faster. "You seem to be encroaching on my friend's personal space here." Pierce said as he glared at Yifioh, eyes eerily fierce, voice monotone and uncharacteristically serious as he put a reassuring hand on Asami's shoulder to let her know he was there for her. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:01 am

Yifioh looked up towards the couple whom had just now finished their flirtatious gestures, with half her scoop gone, twas just that and the wafer cone itself and the fox would be finished. Since the time she had entered and noticed the blind girl sitting alone, it had been around twenty minutes or so, in all of that time she wondered if she couldn't have just simply taken the blind girl, kicked out the windows and leapt out with her in tow, but from their stench and posture; it was clear they were all at least combat trained in some fashion. Beacon or Signal students, but since the proximity of this ice cream shop was situated in Vale, Yifioh surmised they were all from Beacon. Even this twitchy little blind girl. Her interest faded into minor disgust at being addressed by the "couple", head turning away as she stood up and moved over to the next table. As she sat down, she crossed her legs and looked out the window, now busy biting off individual bits of wafer cone.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:11 am

Pierce glares at Yifioh as she walks away, still suspicious as to why she was at their table and talking to Asami at all. She clearly wasn't a friend of her's and by the look on the blind girl's face, she wasn't having a friendly chat. Gah I'm so stupid. Having fun with Vanilla while Asami was here with her. She probably tried to call us over but we were too busy to notice...." Sitting down, he moves in the seat to get as close to Asami as possible, gently putting a hand on her shoulder. "Asami, you ok? She didn't do anything to you, did she?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:51 pm

Asami nodded in the direction Pierce's hand came from. She replied quietly saying, "It's nothing, now where were we? Dessert was it?" Vanille walked back over to the table saying, "Asami-chan! Don't eat too much or you'll gain weight! And Vanilla-chan does not want you to lose your nice bod!" Asami sighed saying back to Vanille, "Vanille, I have high metabolism, I'm sure I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:59 pm

Pierce heaves a sigh of relief when Asami goes back to joking with Vanille, knowing that she was alright. Taking his hand from her shoulder, she breathes easily once more, giving the two girls a wide smile. "Ah the good parts of being a guy." He said, leaning back, arms stretching sideways to rest on the adjacent seats and coincidentally, Asami's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:10 pm

Vanille looked at Pierce with a look of jealousy. She poked him on the arm saying, "It's no fair! Piercie-sama doesn't even have to try to look good! While we girls have to keep dietin and evrything..." Asami simply says to Vanille, "Are you saying you want to be a man?" Vanille replied by saying, "Asami-chan! Don't make it weird!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:24 am

Pierce chuckled loudly at their banter, softly swatting away Vanille's poking finger and poking her on the forehead. "Hey, don't blame me for being a guy. I was born like this." Pierce said, gesturing an arm in front of his chest to his body. "I wouldn't switch if I could but you seem to be curious about that. She hasn't been doing things to you, has she Asami?" He asked, the tone of his voice making it clear that he was joking.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:08 pm

Asami said jokingly to Pierce, "Oh she's said a ton of things, one time she even tried to have me do plastic surgery on her!" Asami began to giggle as she made jokes about Vanille. Vanille crossed her arms pouting. She said, "Piercei-sama and Asami-chan are being meanies!" Her attitude completely changed when the dessert menus were brought over by the waitress. Asami asked, "Since I can't read the menu...can you just order something random for me? I like surprises..." Vanille poked Pierce saying, "Piercei-sama has to get the milkshake! You promised!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:34 am

"My my, Vanilla. I'm learning a few things about you today." Pierce said, reaching over to ruffle her hair again and leaning back to avoid her reach. "Oh sure, Asami." He said, turning to the girl at her request before looking up at the waitress. "I'll have a vanilla milkshake and she'll haaaaaaaaave...." Taking a moment to glance at the menu, he picks one at random. "A banana smoothie? How's that sound, Asami?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:07 pm

Asami shook her head in the general direction of Pierce's voice saying, "Yes, that will suffice." Vanille looked at the waitress saying, "I'll have an ice cream sundae!" Vanille smiled gleefully and looked at Pierce saying, "Tell me if I get too fat, okay Piercie-sama?!" Asami then said to Vanille, "I didn't think you could get heavy Vanille, your as light as a feather."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:30 pm

"Gotta agree with Asami there, Vanilla." Pierce said, handing their menus back to the waitress as she walked away. "I can't imagine you weighing more than a pillow." True, Vanille wasn't literally light as a feather but Pierce knew from first hand experience that she was probably light enough for him to lift in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:05 am

Vanille looked down at herself nodding in agreement while looking sad at the same time. To any normal person it would look strangely cute and would probably want to make you do something for her. Asami said, "If you ever get heavy Vanille, I think Pierce will alert you. Right Pierce?" Asami tried to look in the general direction of Pierce while saying this. Vanille simply sat in the booth, now with a large smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next