RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:06 am

"Yes, I am a student, Vanille is my 'caretaker'. She helps me get around sometimes and to know the building better." Vanille gives a slight nod and smile at Pierce as she says this to confirm. Asami says, "So if you don't mind me asking, where did you meet Vanille?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:10 am

"Oh. You're lucky to have someone like Vanille, then." Pierce replied, returning the nod and giving her a wide grin. Hearing Asami's question though, Pierce awkwardly avoids eye contact. "Meeting her? Well... uhm... there was a game of truth or dare. The details are a bit... foggy though." He said, laughing awkwardly at the memory, rubbing the back of his head and blushing ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:10 pm

"Yes,I am very lucky to have someone to assist me...it does tend to be a bit difficult sometimes." She pokes Vanille and says, "Can you please call the waitress over here Vanille? I think I would like something to drink." Vanille responds with a an 'ok'. She calls over to the waitress. Asami says to Pierce, "Do you happen to like tea?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:15 am

"Tea?" Pierce said, his chin resting on his hand as he thought. He was raised more on coffee and juices, rather than tea but try as he might, not a moment comes to mind."I can't say I've ever even had tea before, if I think about it. It'd be something new to try, so you could say I'm open to the idea. I'm guessing that's what you'll order though, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:10 am

"Indeed, tea is one of my favorites...I have it almost everyday." She managed to get the waitress' attention and put in her order. "One French vanilla with a single cube of sugar and one Earl Grey for my friend over here." She turns as the waitress nods and walks off. She looks to Pierce with a smile saying, "Well nows your chance to try it!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:20 am

"Huh?" Pierce said, trying to think of what just happened. "Oh! Oh please, I couldn't." True he wasn't used to being with two friends like he was right now but he knew he wasn't used to having people pay for him. "It's on me, it's fine." He said, waving her off, realizing she couldn't see it though, he quickly puts his hand back on his lap. Hmmm.... you'd think I'd be used to people not seeing me by now....
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:38 am

"Oh? Are you sure, because I have enough for the both of us, I insist." She said to Vanille, "Would you like some tea?" She replied by saying, "No thanks Asami, I just had the best milkshake!" Asami looks at her with a bright smile saying, "That's nice." She awaits the waitress to return with the orders. When she finally does and places the cups of tea on the table she slides the correct cup over to him, although she really didn't know which one was hers so she just slid the one closest to Pierce over closer. "Make sure you don't let it go cold now."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:47 am

"Too bad, Asami." He said, smiling as he accepted the cup, warm against his hands and the steam rising onto his face. "I'm stubborn and I'm not having that. Please, it's on me. Gingerly, he loops a finger around the little handle on the cup, his other hand supporting the other side as he brought it to his lips. Hmm. He thought, an eyebrow raised at the peculiar flavor as he took a deep sip. A moment later, he sets it back down, the cup making a soft dink on the table.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:47 pm

Asami gave a small almost childish sigh and she said, "if I buy you tea this time, you have to buy it the 'next time'. Does this sound like an acceptable deal?" She hoped it would at least and she also hoped she didn't sound too inviting towards someone she just met. She shrugged it off and decided to drink her tea. She felt around the table for the little handle and carefully picked it up. She sipped it and smiled saying, "This flavor is enchanting...how's yours Pierce?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:54 pm

It's a date, then." Pierce replied, his smile quickly disappearing as he realized what he'd just said, turning away quickly. "Not that kind of date. I mean like... uh...It's pretty good, I'd say. Not something I'm used to, and I think I'd prefer coffee, but not bad." He said, trying to switch the subject, chuckling softly as he did. Jeez, what the heck am I doing....
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:01 pm

Asami blushed and giggled nervously at the same time. She said in a more embarrassed sounding voice, "I guess it would count as a date...yes." She looked at Vanille who gave a thumbs up to Pierce. Asami finished her tea and thought about something. She finally said to Pierce about after a minute of silent thought, "Hey Pierce? May I feel your face?" The question was genuine but caused her to blush and fidget like an uncomfortable child.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:22 pm

Pierce smiled embarrassedly at Vanille, rubbing the back of his head. He'd come here with her yet now he was setting up a date with another girl he'd just met. "Uh... That sounds great, then." He said, staring down at his cup. "Huh? My face?" He said, hearing her... odd request. Must be how she finds out how people look. He thought, turning to her, his face slightly pink. "I guess it wouldn't hurt, sure....It won't hurt, will it?" He joked, chuckling slightly to let her know he wasn't serious.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:31 pm

Vanille still remains silent kicking her feet beneath the booth like a kid. She smiled at Pierce and began to play with her empty milkshake glass. Asami said, "I know it may sound like an odd request, but trust me it won't hurt." She gave one of her child like giggles and began to move her hand towards the direction of his face. She began to run her hand over all his features making sure to get every inch of him. She finally retracted her hand and said, "Why your quite handsome Pierce, I'd ask you if you wanted to do the same to me, but I assumed that you can already see my features." She laughed and took her empty teacup and put it near the edge of the table for the waitress to take away.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:46 am

Wow her hands are soft. Pierce thought, rubbing his calloused fingers on his palms as he closed his eyes, his breath soft and far in between on Asami's palms as she traced his features, his face still and statue-like as she did. He smiles just as she pulls her hand, making sure she felt his cheeks go up before she removed her hand. "Errr... thanks. You too." He replied as he ran his hand through his hair, quickly correcting himself a second later. " Pretty. You're pretty, not handsome, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:51 am

Vanille giggled at Pierce's embarassment as well did Asami. Asami said, "Why thank you Pierce, I honestly didn't know how you'd respond to that." Vanille called the waitress back over and watched her take the cups of tea and the plates. Asami said, "Want anything else Pierce? I do have enough money for us all so."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:20 am

"I actually didn't, either." He said, smiling back at the both of them. "I'm good, no thanks." He said, handing his plates and cup to the waitress before taking a sip from his glass and setting it back down. "But..." He added, holding up a finger,a mischievous smile on his face. "I found a loophole. You agreed to buy tea for now, yes. Anything else is on me. No buts."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:03 am

"But...ok, if you insist Pierce." She said with a smile as she rubbed her hand over his face again giggling. Vanille looked down at the watch in her wrist and she said, "Oh, I have to run, see you too later." She also mouthed to Pierce so Asami couldn't see or hear, "You two are cute."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:13 am

"No buts." Pierce teased, smiling warmly at the girl. He quickly turns to Vanille though, her sudden movement catching his eye. "Huh? Oh, I guess I'll see you later then. Bye Vanille." He said, giving a quick wave before she left. Seeing what she mouthed though, he blushes quite heavily, thankful that Asami couldn't see it. "So... uh... you want me to switch to the other side?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:19 am

Asami said bye to Vanille and then began to pout like a kid that couldn't get his toy, "Fine, but I'm buying you tea next time." She sat in silence holding Nobore in her hands partly transforming it. She then put it down and brought her attention back to Pierce. She said, "If it makes you more comfortable, sure go ahead." She then continued by saying, "So, if it's a date...I get to pick the location..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:31 am

"Hey, you agreed to it." He teased, resisting the urge to ruffle her hair as she pouted, him moving to the seat opposite her. "No take backs." As she pulled out her cane, the blade quickly appearing then going back in the cane, Pierce eyeing the weapon as she put it on the table. "I'm fine with that. Yeah." Pierce replied, grinning widely as he leaned back in his seat, crossing a leg over the other.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:57 am

Yifioh never usually wandered this far from the industrial district, there was no reason for her to have wandered this far out, but she'd never had a reason to do anything at this point. It was cold, yes, but she didn't mind .. and the treat she was seeking would've been out of season at this point, yet Yifioh didn't mind this either. Boots lightly tapped against the pavement as she approached the establishment, turning the little corner leading into the shop itself; she saw a white flash as she bumped into someone, her face colliding with another's. Instinctively she reached out and grabbed hold of the person's garments, specifically the collar and middle region where a zipper or buttons normally would be located.

As the whiteness faded away, red eyes met silver eyes. Yes, at this point Yifioh didn't really wish to move so let go of the female human and pushed her back in through the door, letting it swing closed behind them. Rubbing the sore spot on her head, she frowned and blinked, staring at the female, silver-eyed human.

"I'm sorry." She would say, apologizing, even as she stood in front of the only entrance and exit into the establishment.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:32 pm

Vanille began to walk out of the diner content with herself and her full tummy. She smiled and began to quietly hum a tune and skip along the sidewalk until she turned the corner to be blindsided by someone, "Again!?" Vanille was pushed back further than she thought and ended up hitting the floor on the diner. She sat up and looked at the other girl on top if her saying, "Owie..." A single tear appeared in Vanille's eye as she was about to cry but yet again stopped herself. Asami heard a thud and the sound of a whimpering Vanille. She looked over Pierce's shoulder in Vanille's general direction and said, "Vanille? Is that you? Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:17 pm

"Vanille?" Pierce exclaimed, the surprise in his voice apparent. "Excuse me for a sec, Asami." Getting up, he puts his hand on Asami's shoulder for a second before jogging over to the two girls. Crouching down beside them, he offers his hand, grinning widely at Vanille. "You Really couldn't keep yourself away, huh? Hehe." He said, chuckling as he looked down at both of them. "You two ok there?"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:47 am

Yifioh sat up, so therefore sat on Vanille's stomach as she continued to lightly rub her head, forgetting about the one beneath her as a new entity voiced concern for seemingly the both of them, but extended his hand towards the general direction of the silver-eyed girl below. Looking down at the female human, her nose made a small gesture before the fox faunus stood up and stepped off to the side, letting the male care for the female as she herself brushed off the sides of her skirt and shirt. Washing away the filth. Dirty human. She had previously failed to give the male an answer, he did not require one, she was perfectly fine and suffice to say it was just a minor collision. Yifioh doubted any serious harm could have been done. Having nothing else to do, she crossed her arms and looked down at the two, then over towards the other girl seated just a few feet away.

The way she looked .. Blind.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:34 pm

Vanille grabbed Pierce's hand after it was extended to her and the other girl got off of her. She said to Pierce, "I'm okay..." She looked at the other girl who seemed to be dusting herself off saying, "Sorry about that..." She then looked at Pierce with a pout on her face saying, "If I couldn't stay away I would be hugging you to no end right now..."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:10 pm

Yifioh found the words being exchanged slightly perturbing, and so connected that these two were acquainted with each other on a first-name basis, either friends, close friends or a couple. The lack of any real concern from the male and the puffing of cheeks from the female alongside other such instances showed that they were not a couple, and so they were friends of close relations or simple acquaintances. The other girl sitting over the table seemed clueless, confused, but relatively complacent and for the most part a docile bystander. Looking over towards the two, she tilted her head and blinked, arching a brow she shook her head and walked over to the counter to get what she had come here for. Ice cream. A treat she could not simply make at home, though she certainly would learn how to.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:19 pm

"Hmm... I wouldn't mind that." Pierce replied, grinning widely as he stood up, pulling her along with him. Getting back to full he height, he starts to ask what happened when he realized he was still holding her hand. Quickly letting go, he runs his hand through his hair, chuckling awkwardly. "So... umm... you ok?"

You already asked that....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next