RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:30 pm

"Gotta agree with Asami there, Vanilla." Pierce said, handing their menus back to the waitress as she walked away. "I can't imagine you weighing more than a pillow." True, Vanille wasn't literally light as a feather but Pierce knew from first hand experience that she was probably light enough for him to lift in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:05 am

Vanille looked down at herself nodding in agreement while looking sad at the same time. To any normal person it would look strangely cute and would probably want to make you do something for her. Asami said, "If you ever get heavy Vanille, I think Pierce will alert you. Right Pierce?" Asami tried to look in the general direction of Pierce while saying this. Vanille simply sat in the booth, now with a large smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:26 am

"Hmmm.... Tempting...." Pierce said, acting as if he were mulling the idea over in his head, tongue sticking out slightly in mock concentration. "Buuuuut nope, I'm staying out of that. I've got enough common sense to only give you girls compliments and mention nothing about your weight aside from it being as perfect as humanly possible."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Vanille smiled at Pierce saying, "Good then, it's settled that Piercie-sama will always be as nice to Vanilla & Asami-chan as he possibly can!" Vanille then zoned out thinking about 20 different things at once, one of them being her dessert. She knew that she had something to do, but would put it off to spend more time with her friends, while at the same time enjoying a delicous dessert.

Asami smiled a Vanille while saying, "You know he doesn't have to be as nice as he possibly can Vanille. I'm perfectly fine with a neutral Pierce...maybe even a chaotic neutral one." Asami then began to think about her dessert as well. Although she couldn't picture it or see it when it came, she could still taste it. "I do hope dessert was worth it."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:39 am

"I can agree to that." Pierce said to both of them, though he was looking at Asami. "I try to be as nice as I can whenever I can anyway so it's really not that big of a deal. Chaotic neutral though? Sounds kinda fun if you ask me." He said, turning to see the waitress arrive at their table, a tray laden with their orders being set down on the wooden surface. "Ah." He said setting the bowl of ice cream in front of Vanille and handing the smoothie to Asami, the back on his knuckles touching her palm to show her where it was.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Asami heard the quiet sound when the waiter arrived. She felt Pierce's knuckle nuzzle her palm and she moved her hand forward to embrace the smoothie. She picked it up sipping it. She said, "This is delicous Pierce...glad you picked it for me." She smiled as she took another sip trying to get the fullest out of this smoothie.

Vanille clapped in excitement as she grabbed her sundae and began to dig into it. She smiled at Pierce saying, "This is delicous Piercie-sama! I hope yours is really good too Asami-chan!" She then looked at Pierce waiting for him to try the 'apparently' delicous milkshake. "Try your delicous milkshake Piercie-sama!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:50 am

"No problem. I'm just glad you like it." Pierce replied, smiling as Asami enjoyed his order. God these two are adorable.... He thought, pulling his glass close and taking the straw in his mouth, his tongue tingling at the sudden cold sensation. "Hmmm...." He said, the straw still in between his teeth as he spoke. "I can see why you like it. It's pretty good!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Vanille looked at Pierce saying, "I told you that you would like it!" Vanille smiled and taunted him saying, "Since I was right you owe me lunch next time!"

Asami replied to Vanille's comment by saying, "Vanille! How many times do I have to tell you NOTto make people pay for everything!" Asami gave a nod of disapproval to Vanille.

Vanille then poked Asami saying, "Don't you worry Asami-chan!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:51 am

"As much as I appreciate it Vanilla," Pierce said before taking another sip. "I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way." Hearing what Asami said, Pierce can't help but smile at how... motherly the polite girl seemed. "Thanks Asami. Glad to see someone on my side for once. Vanille usually just abuses me. That's mean, right?" He teased, the tone of his voice making it obvious he was kidding.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:03 am

Vanille looked at Pierce with an innocent look and pupp dog eyes saying, "How could this ever abuse Piercie-sama!" She then went back to her sundae finishing off the remainder as she wiped the rest of the chocolate sauce from her mouth on a napkin.

Asami said to Vanille, "You can be such a handful sometimes Vanille..."

Vanille nodded with a bright smile saying, "Its what I do, you're the older one after all! I still get to bethe cute little girl though!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:19 am

Holy crap that's cute.... Pierce thought as he stared at Vanille's puppy dog eyes, mouth hanging ever so slightly agape. "I'm not sure about that, Vanilla." Pierce said, taking a small sip of his shake. "I think that both of you can be the cute little girl...." Blushing slightly, she scratches the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:03 am

Vanille's expression turned grim as Pierce said they could both be the cute little girl. She then began to whine, "But Piercie-sama! Asami was already a cutsie little girlie whirlie! Vanilla-chan must be the only cute little girl!" She then took her spoon which was covered in some ice cream and poked Pierce on the nose. She said, "Bad Piercie-sama!"

Asami heard what was going on in front of her and began to laugh as Vanille gave her spiel. She then said to Pierce, "I couldn't be cute even if I tried. I think Vanille has the cuteness levels covered here."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:43 am

Pierce goes cross eyed as he watches the spoon approach, eyes pointing even more inward as he looks at the white splotch on his nose. "Bad? You just booped me with ice cream!" He said, trying to lick it off but eventually resorting to a tissue. Hearing Asami speak, he turns to face the blind beauty. "You underestimate yourself, Asami." he said reassuringly, "I'd say you're pretty gorgeous in my book-I mean, uhh... you're cute too."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:03 pm

Vanille simply retorts by saying, "But I had good intentions Piercie-sama!""

Asami responds to Pierce by saying, "Why thank you Pierce, I would say you look pretty handsome...but you know..." She giggled trying to make light of her disability.

Vanille then stood up saying, "Piercie-sama! You made Vanilla-chan late for her thing! You owe me lunch next time!" She then sped off in an instant waving goodbye as she ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:15 pm

"Good intentions?" He asked, "My nose is sticky now." Taking the tissue, he rubs it on the side of his glass, wetting it with the condensation before wiping the tip of his nose more. "Uhm.... Thanks, Asami." He said, not really sure what to say as Vanille promptly excuses herself. A few moments of silence pass before Pierce is unable to handle it. "So uuhhh.... It's just us again."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:46 pm

Asami then remembered she also had something to do, but this was with Lucina and was a little outing for the two of them. She then stood up saying, "Pierce, I'm sorry to leave you on such short notice, but I have something planned with my sister. And since I didn't get to converse much, I ll save all the stuff for the date!" She reached over finding Pierce's shoulder, and then his face, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "See you soon Pierce, you can pick me up at Vanille's dorm, which is AYMC." She then extended her weapon tapping the ground lightly with it guidon herself out the door.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:50 am

Pierce freezes at the touch of her lips on his cheeks, blooming into an ear to ear grin as she pulled away. "Yeah..." He said, turning to watch her leave, "I'll see you then." As she exits the store, he drops his head on the table, smiling like a moron. "What was that...." He said to himself. "What kind of idiot's luck do I have...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]   Ice cream on a cold day [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice cream on a cold day [Closed]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4