RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:18 pm

Moseph narrowed his eyes, his mind scrolling through the parts of his date that he enjoyed thoroughly and wondering how well those picks fit hers. Putting the bottle down, he brought two fingers to his mouth, kissed them, then gently pressed them against her forehead, not wanting to make her move still, "Such as?" he raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:26 pm

Wiggling in place again at his actions, Luna blushes at her own thoughts. "Uhm... How about you list the things you'd like to do again... and we can compare our lists? My list is probably fairly tame in comparison to yours..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:31 pm

Moseph considered the date for a moment. There was that one highlight, but then, how should he say it? It would be best to play it safe and make sure that she didn't think he was some kind of huge pervert. A sentence formed in his head as he stared back at Luna, once again considering the wording of her question and the wording of his answer before settling on it, "The only thing on that list would be 'You'." he claimed.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:35 pm

As Luna's quick mind registers his meaning, Luna can't help but let a giggle free from her lips. "I suppose my question then, is when? Because that thing is something our lists have in common."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:38 pm

"Hmm..." Welp, I think I was outsmarted in my double entendre... "I suppose the time we go shopping won't take us all day so maybe then?" he asked, taking up one of the root beer bottles and offering it to her.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Frowning slightly at his answer, she waves away his offer. "Do you really want to wait that long? I don't... and, Mo? Sex in a public place? Really?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm

He narrowed his eyes and put the bottle down, "I didn't say whether it would be in a public place or not, nor did I know when we're going shopping." he stated coldly before huffing out some air, "Any earlier... any time you'll be feeling up for it. Right now it still hurts, right?" he rested his palms lightly on her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:13 pm

Blushing slightly at the placement of his hands, Luna shakes her head. "It's not very painful, no. Some movements cause slight pain, but otherwise it's just sore. Maybe another hour or two and I would happily go again... if you wanted, at least."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:20 pm

"I would definitely not say no." Moseph answered before slowly rubbing her thighs, "You can direct the tempo this time... and I hope you brought another condom, otherwise we can't really do it like we did before." he moved onto cupping her face, massaging her warm cheeks with his thumbs, "With that said, thank you for bringing at least that first one, I enjoyed responsibly."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Tilting her head slightly at his act, Luna grins. "As a matter of fact, I brought three. I didn't expect the first time to be so... intense, and I honestly wasn't sure how much I'd like it. But being careful is always good. And I do want more... just not yet." Leaning down to plant another kiss on his cheeks, Luna grins. "Besides all that, though, I liked you being in control... and I'd be fine with it being like that every time."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:07 pm

"Hmm." Moseph grumbled slightly, ears twitching as she kissed him once more, "Well, you were certainly prepared. Smart girl. But I think that even if you like it you should try taking the lead, and seeing how that'd work for you and me."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:14 pm

Moving an arm to scratch one of Moseph's horse ears, Luna giggles. "I'll give it a try, sure... but if it doesn't suit me, it will be all you in the future."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:56 pm

"Of course, I do not mind. I don't know if I can keep myself from going too hard on you though... this felt a bit wild." Moseph writhed slightly at the scratching, though nothing else reacted beyond that.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:12 pm

Continuing the scratching, Luna leans forward to give her a better angle, as well as moving the other hand to scratch the other ear. "It was fine... if you were really hurting me, at least after the start, I would have said something. But I enjoyed it, and so the slight pain and continuing soreness is nothing to complain about."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:15 pm

"Well, I enjoyed it too. I was more concerned about your safety because of that thing Fayza said about nimbleness and stuff..." he let his ears flop around into her hands, "All the other things you do to me are wonderful too."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:20 pm

Beginning to rub his ears, Luna grins at his statement. "Well that's good. But you don't have to be overly concerned about my safety... I'm pretty flexible, and I will say something if the pain is anywhere near too much. So just worry about both of us enjoying the entire thing."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:30 pm

"Then I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am." Moseph took his hands off of his face and moved them to her feet, once again beginning to massage them, going about it slightly rougher and with more force than usual.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Instantly stopping the rubbing of his ears, Luna sighs contentedly at his actions. Leaning down to kiss him briefly, she makes sure to keep the rest of her body relatively still to make it easier on him. "I love it when you take control. And your massages are spectacular no matter what, so carry on."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:42 pm

"So you say." Moseph moved her legs very slightly to place them just below his chin before bringing his hands back in to rub them not only against the hands but also against each other, from time to time adding a little rough swipe of his stubble.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:21 pm

Twitching her feet slightly every time his stubble passes over it, Luna leans back to place her head between his legs, closing her eyes in the process. "Gahh... that tickles... but it's still nice. I'll have to do something to pay you back..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:34 am

Moseph rolled his eyes. This seemed to be a 'thing' for them now, to just exchange favours. Not like he complained. But Luna's input was definitely appreciated as his slight stubble brushing increased in frequency, Moseph himself at one point leaning to give her feet a small kiss.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:23 am

Wriggling her feet as Moseph continues his... almost pleasurable torture, Luna groans slightly. His attentions were appreciated, to be sure... but they were also starting to make her want something else entirely. "Mmmm... Mo, sweetheart, you might want to stop if you want to give me some more time to recover..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:44 am

Moseph was already lost in the rhythm of the massage. The feeling of her soft skin against his rough layer was, once more, getting to him, and the groaning definitely didn't help. No, by the time Luna spoke he was fully indulged in the feeling, starting to give special attention to the tips of her toes.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:06 am

Wiggling her toes under his hands, Luna moans slightly. Writhing more or less in place, she moves her arms to grab the blanket on either side of Moseph's waist. "Mosephhhhhhh... It feels so gooooood... but you do need to stoooop..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:41 am

Moseph continued his in-depth massage until he felt the tug of her grabbing the blanket. Registering her words he released her feet abruptly and moved his hands away, raising his chin to keep it away from her as well, "Okay, sorry, I got lost in it."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:09 am

Moving her feet to either side of Moseph's head, Luna pushes herself off the ground back in to a sitting position. "You don't have to apologize for anything, Mo. We both would have enjoyed what happened next, to be sure... but better safe than sorry."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:43 am

"Yes, okay." he took Luna lightly and shifted her to place her head on his chin, stroking her smooth, flowing hair down, looking at her, "You enjoyed it though, so maybe later."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next