RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:44 pm

"I don't think that I do... I don't think I have anything to lose by doing what you'd like." Moseph wrapped his arms around her and started rubbing her along the spine with both hands, through her clothes, "We can talk if you have nothing for me to do though."
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:09 pm

"Well... you wanted to talk about my tattoos, right? We can start there, if you want." Luna responds, shivering slightly under his touch.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:28 pm

"Well, for the start, I haven't seen them too well so... if I could inspect them closer, that'd be cool." Moseph's voice was slightly commanding by its nature, but he certainly didn't want it to sound like Luna had no say in it. Regardless, he did stop at where he remembered the bottom-most one to be and pressed his finger against it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:39 pm

Shuddering at the slight force applied to her back, Luna wiggles slightly. The sensation of having her tattoos touched was still... odd, for a reason she didn't understand, but not unpleasant. "Of course. Do you want to take my shirt off, or do you want me to do it...? And where do you want me?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:47 pm

"Just here is fine." Moseph took her head off of his chest and slipped to kneel by her before taking her shirt and sliding it upwards, leaving it rolled up at the nape of her neck and running his finger down her tattoos, muttering the phases to the moon as he did, "A very thematic group of decorations, this is."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:02 pm

Shivering slightly at the loss of her shirt, as well as the touch of Moseph's fingers on her back, Luna can't help but giggle. Even though they had showered with each other, it was still weird to have him undress her like that. "Yeah... my one impulsive action before coming to Beacon. Not sure how I feel about it now, but what's done is done."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:07 pm

"I think... it looks nice. Adds a whole new meaning to the term 'mooning'." Moseph had a go at attempting a compliment and a joke before rubbing into the tattoos, spreading the skin out, "I guess I should keep your shirt like this if you are going to be sunbathing."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:54 pm

Giggling at Moseph's words, Luna turns her head to look at him. "Or you can pass me my swimsuit and I can change in to that... it's in one of your pockets. Unless you want me to stay naked?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:34 pm

"I wouldn't mind that, actually. Swimsuit is for swimming after all." Moseph said, being bluntly honest for what felt like the first time in forever, "I hope you brought some sun cream for that matter, you'd probably get pretty bad sunburn if you didn't." he fumbled through his pockets in a mock search for her swimsuit, passing over it but coming out empty handed.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:43 pm

Giggling, Luna finishes pulling her shirt over her head and discards it near the basket. Standing up for a moment, she pulls her shorts down and kicks them off, leaving them near the basket as well. Laying down on her stomach on the blanket, stretching out. "Hmm. I did. Do you want to apply it for me?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:47 pm

"Can do." Moseph said as he searched the basket for the suncream. Finding the bottle, he shuffled closer to Luna and spread a good amount down her spine, going down tattoo by tattoo before settling into rubbing it in. He was pleased to find that it had a feel and consistency similar to his Parasite, moving into his massaging mindset.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:51 pm

Sighing in pleasure at Moseph's actions, Luna tries to keep in mind that she needs to stay still for the best results. Moving her arms forward so she can use them as a pillow, she looks back at Mo as he works. "You are too good to me, Mo. Have any ideas of what I could do to make it up to you?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:57 pm

"I'm good, you don't have to make up anything to me. Not that I didn't like your previous ways of making things up to me, but you needn't bother yourself." He spoke, sharing focus between her words and her back, making sure her back was sufficiently protected before moving onto her legs and doing much of the same there.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:08 pm

Wriggling slightly as he begins on her legs, Luna tries to focus on her thoughts, but finds it difficult due to the near massage. "Mmmmmm... I'll make it up to you with something new at some point. But first, I'll return the favor of covering you... when you want, at least."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:11 pm

"It's fine, I don't really sunbathe. I stick to shadows and the Parasite." sliding his hands gently down her thighs, he made sure they were thoroughly covered before sliding further down, down, until he got to her feet, once again using individual fingers to make sure she was pleasured thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:23 pm

Wriggling her toes once Moseph starts working on her feet, Luna giggles. "Well... I've already got something in mind for us to do anyway, so that's fine. It doesn't even require us leaving the cave... though you probably want to strip down as well."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:27 pm

Moseph growled at Luna's words slightly. As he finished applying the suncream to her feet, he slipped off his shirt and took off his trousers, leaving him in underwear only, "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:34 pm

Rolling around to be laying on her back, Luna quickly pushes herself up and purrs slightly at the sight before her. Only a slight blush was visible on her face from the act, but it quickly vanished when she got up to move to straddle Moseph's lap. Wrapping her arms around his neck loosely, she leans in and presses her lips his, wanting to share a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:40 pm

Seeing her lean into a kiss, Moseph retaliated by leaning back, using his hands to keep her in place as she was now tilted above him, he closing his eyes and holding the kiss for as long as she would allow, heart rate picking up slightly, his body reacting due to her proximity and position. Moseph added some force to his side of the kiss, hoping to distract her from whatever was wanting to break free from his underwear.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Wiggling in pleasure at the fact that Moseph was being a little forceful with the kiss, Luna giggles as she feels his reaction. Keeping the kiss going, she intentionally moves her body to a position to try to amplify what he's feeling, and try to communicate the way she was feeling as well.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:56 pm

Heartbeat rising, Moseph can feel Luna shift onto him, causing him to react even more. Fumbling, his arms give way to slight panic as he topples backwards, pulling her along with him as the reaction grew beyond his control and found its way out of his pants, leaning against the girl. "Shwt, swwwwy" was all Moseph managed to mumble out, though his tongue was, at that point, in her mouth and in no position to speak audibly.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:03 pm

Giggling partially, even through the kiss, Luna shakes her head slightly. Breaking apart the kiss a moment later, she smiles at him. "You act like it's something I haven't seen before... and it kind of the point of this whole thing. Well, one of them at least. But where to start... hmm."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:09 pm

Moseph blinked at her words.So she was trying to get it up, again? He raised one hand to scratch himself on the head and looked at the topless girl that was leaning over him. She may have felt a slight thump on her butt.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:17 pm

Giggling again, Luna looks at Moseph with a lot of emotions running through her eyes, one of them possibly being love. "Hmmm. I'll let you decide what we do next, actually. Surprises are more fun than trying to plan or direct things... at least entirely."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:28 pm

Moseph looked back at her. She was letting him choose what to do, but... he wasn't prepared for the one thing he wished to do with her. Not yet he wasn't. Instead, he picked her up and placed her back on the blanket, on her back. He sat off to the side and inhaled, cracking his fingers. Okay... one thing in the shower, another in the cave. Moseph leaned over her. His head went to hers, and returned to making out with her, increasing his activity there by around tenfold. His left hand went to her chest and began massaging her there, going round and round the area. His right arm stretched backwards, right hand slipping into her panties, Moseph focusing on his research for one final moment.

[Half-fade the 4th]
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:53 pm

Blinking a few times to work on getting her vision back a short while later, Luna looks at Moseph with a smile on her face. She probably wouldn't be able to walk for a bit again, but that was fine. Once again he had purely focused on her enjoyment... which was nice, but she still wanted them to do the one thing they really hadn't yet. "You are too perfect, Mo. But now we're uneven again... and there's still something else I want us to do."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:01 pm

"I'm far from perfect... but thanks." Moseph stretched himself out in a star shape beside her. I blanked out again... dammit... He raised his head to look at her, "I would consider ourselves even at this point, but if you'd like to do something to make us more uneven again, I won't mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]   Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some horsing around at the beach. [Closed]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next