RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]

Go down 
+4
Icrus505
Wei Tzu
ecksdeeeXD
Frankenstein Joe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:03 pm

"Any time Sam." Aphelion smiled before rolling up and getting cozy in the now completely-his bed. Laying in the very middle, he took one of the pillows and hugged it, resting his head on the other as he slowly moved into sleep.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:06 am

Naoto's attention snapped to the controls as the voice came across the speakers. Quickly sitting up and setting his scroll aside, the bird in the catapult yelling at him to launch already, as he turned on his microphone. "This is Castle Transportation, flagship Iron transporting persons to Icelea, over." He said in a monotonous voice, a quick beep coming from the speakers as he finished his message. Waiting for the reply, he glances at the display on the console, a green blip showing up on the radar. True enough, he saw the blinking lights of the ship in the distance, muted by heavy clouds.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't notice you there." Naoto said, finally registering Lee's presence. "I'm not busy, just some radio chatter. As for her story though, there isn't really much." Quickly, Naoto swivels his chair to face Lee, gesturing to the empty copilot seat. "As you heard, this is the Flagship Iron. My personal ship from my grandfather's 'fleet' as he calls it. Had to learn how to fly a few years ago, maybe when I was fourteen? I can't really remember. Anyway, she's been with me ever since."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:22 pm

After a few minutes, the ship gets a response, speaking a different language and getting a reply from what seems to be a co pilot, before responding with, "Very well. Your details check out, proceed." The lights outside stops and the ship starts back off away from Iron , it disappearing as quickly as it appeared.

Lilliana nods slightly, "Yeah, that is one of the places up here. As for the air problems? I hope not? I mean, a militaristic city what conquers just for extra land could try to do something, but we are not exactly a Fleet of freaking, Air battleships or something, not going to be much of a threat."
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:47 pm

Lee gladly sat down. "fourteen, wow." Noticing the cries of multiple Nevermore below, he glanced over to what appeared to be the radar, only to see a registered dot moving for a second or two, then disappear. "Do you ever have any problems with the Nevermore, or are we just too far up for them to care? He looked around again, trying to figure out what any of the multiple dials meant. "Quite the amount of information to keep track of at once, don't you think?" he asked as he brought one leg up over the other.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:58 am

"You get the hang of it eventually." Naoto said, returning his attention to the controls as he heard the ship's reply. "It's a lot easier than it looks. Just know what to do, which things to hit, and when to hit them. Slowly, Naoto pushes a few levers and turns some knobs, the path of the ship changing to avoid the other one despite the fact that it had left them alone. Better safe than sorry."

"Nevermore usually aren't a problem. Iron's flying pretty high and they don't usually come looking up here. He said, resting his feet on a space of empty console as he leaned back in his chair, his arms folded across his chest. "That and a few turrets mounted here and there helps too."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:33 pm

"Okay, just wanted to make sure. I mean if there's two things I don't like they'd be: Falling out of the sky in a ball of fire. And running. Neither of those I wish to be doing any time soon." Arthur then sat back in the chair and rested his head on his hands he had put behind his head. "It seems like a bit of overkill to bring as many students as you are, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:08 pm

"Ah, I see" he agreed as he watched the silhouette of the separate Airship slowly move out of view. Taking his eyes off of the other craft, he turned to Naoto to ask: For curiosity's sake, what did that other vessel want with us and the Iron?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:26 pm

"Standard procedure in this airspace." Naoto said, watching the other ship cautiously as well. "They're just being cautious and checking on what we're doing. I said we were headed to Icelea and they left, seeing as we are no threat. Nothing to be worried about."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:07 pm

Xarias puts on his goggles as the wind catches up while getting sudden shivers due to the coldness of it. Holding his jacket tighter to himself he tries staying warm while watching the blinking light fade away just as fast as it appeared. That's odd. Could have sworn it was heading this way.. Walking away from the window he heads to cockpit to ask what it was and also how much longer they were going to be in the air. After ascending the stairs he sees a couple of people already on top and waves as he ascends.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:41 pm

Lee catches Xarias out of the corner of his eye, and returns a wave. "Lets hope that is so, hang on for a sec." Turning to Xarias, Lee puts out his hand, "Hey, never got your name earlier. I'm Lee.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:02 pm

Removing his goggles upon arriving on top, Xarias was greeted by Lee who seemed to be having a friendly chat with the captain."Xarias Fury. Freelancer." he replied, taking Lee's hand and shaking it firmly. He could see Naoto was fiddling around with some controls while talking with the rest before he arrived. Facing the group he said, "I came up 'cuz I saw something blinking quite far from here from the window. It disappeared just as fast as it appeared. I thought maybe you guys knew what it was. Since you're all in the cockpit and whatnot".
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:23 pm

"Ah, Mr. Fury." Naoto said, swiveling his chair face him, one legging crossing over the other and his hands sitting on the armrests. "Please, don't let those bother you. As I have just finished explaining to Mr. Kangano here," He said calmly, gesturing to Lee with a wave of his hand, "That was simply a foreign government scout, inquiring as to what we were doing here."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:31 pm

Giving a semi-salute to the captain and says, "Ok thanks, that explains the light then." Walking towards the controls system Xarias takes a look outside but couldn't make out much of  the scenery due to the lack of light. "Where are we right now? Are we closing in on our destination yet?" he said, while looking back at the two while trying to fix his hair a by combing his fingers through it but it proved useless in the end.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Lee slightly grinned. Mr.Kangano... that has a nice ring to it. "From what I could make up from his headset, it sounded like the "Khione" Government. That is a good question, I was about to ask."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:47 am

"Well," Naoto said, momentarily looking around the control console, "We should be a few hours from our landing site. After that, our journey continues on land." Turning back to the console, he stares out at the clouds and sky outside, absentmindedly watching them fly by. "Given good weather and no more delays, that is."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:52 am

Xarias looks outside and says, "Doesn't seem like the weather's gonna worsen any time soon. So I guess we should expect to get there on time then." Stretching a bit then looking at Lee he says, "So it seems you have a slight fascination for airships"
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Lee nods his head. "I do, not necessarily the fact that they fly, but the technology that makes them do so. Its like that curiosity of your early childhood where you would wonder: How can that giant metal thing really fly?" He smiled, and turned to face Xarias. " Now, how can one not be interested in one of man's greatest marvels, to fly when we were never meant to?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:39 pm

Curiosity knows no bounds. To reach for the things out of reach. To defy everything else for your dream.

After reminiscing a bit Xarias says "Long time since I've met someone with that kind of thinking." Turning to Naoto he says, "Can I have a map? I wanna take note of our route for future reference." Looking around the cockpit he sees switches, levers, lights, and a bunch of other stuff he probably shouldn't touch. He sees a pile of papers on a desk and picks up what seems to be a map of some sort with rounded lines all over the mountains. Topographical? This could work..Approaching Naoto he says, "Can I fiddle around with this? or are you using it?"
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:50 pm

"Indeed." Lee returned to facing Naoto. "Well, this sure was a nice chat. I think I am going to go and get some sleep. The chair is all yours, Xarias." And with that, he stood up, and made his way back down and over to the lounge. Sitting down in on of the chairs, he tilted his head back, and shut his eyes. I hope that ground trip isn't too rough.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:53 pm

"Oh, that old thing?" Naoto said over his shoulder, "I rarely, if ever, use that. It's mostly just for display now. Please, it's yours. I have several spares elsewhere in here."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:58 am

"Thank you." Taking a marker he marks down their initial position and the direction of the next port. "Do you mind helping me scribble down our route from here? I can't recall everything." Xarias takes a seat and start writing on the map on the map. Drawing lines here and there and also taking note of the altitudes and possible climate conditions.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:05 am

"Please, be my guest." Naoto said, chuckling lightly as he watched Xarias work on the map. Raising an eyebrow, he pulls out a display on the console, showing exactly what he was doing except with dynamic objects. "You do realize we have this to do that, yes?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:34 am

"I'd like to keep one for myself in case of...emergencies"saying that, Xarias continues scribbling on the map but this time looking at the console for exact locations and key points. After finishing up with the map he says, "Thanks, you don't mind me hanging out around here, do ya?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:08 am

"Oh, of course not, Mr. Fury." Naoto replied, bowing his head slightly in his seat. "My ship is your ship. Feel free to do as you wish so long as it causes no harm to the other passengers, myself, or the Iron." Turning his seat away from Xarias, Naoto looks out at the black sky, deep purple clouds streaming past. "However, break any of these rules, then we have a problem, Mr Fury." He said lowly, a somewhat darker tone to his voice.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:31 am

"Never crossed my mind."he says as he pockets the map he marked.He could sense Naoto was quite protective of his ship and his profession. He makes a mental note not to do anything stupid as long as he's on or he might risk flying out the window.

That'd be fun but alas I have a job to do.

Putting the thought aside he lounged on his seat and picked up a nearby magazine that was lying around. Airship mechanics? Oh well, a book's a book. and he starts reading.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:23 am

Laughing at Arthur's reply, she gets back up and moves towards a nearby window, staring at the sky and the aurorae with wide eyes, her voice turning more dreamily, "We are heading to a place what has snow feet deep, is in the middle of winter and will have about three hours of sunlight for the next month or two. I honestly think that we need more people. Especially when you consider the small amount, if any, faunus we have with us... That said, it is still a great place, if my mum decided to stay here, it must be."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:47 pm

Arthur get's up and stands beside Lilliana, also gazing out the window done on the night sky. "Well, that it your opinion, personally. II don't think I could stand living in a place such as this, barren and lifeless as a desert. Yet, it looks to tranquil from outside." Arthur turns so he is facing her, and leans against a window frame. "It's dangerous, and the faster I can get out of here, the better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next