RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:58 am

Sam watched as the two left. Her eyes darted left to right. She dropped her magazine to reveal she had been reading a romance novel. On the cover it said, 'Ninjas in Love.' At first Sam read the first book out of boredom, now she was kind of addicted to them. She sat there taking in every sentence, every word, every letter. Oh, my..... Sam's face turned a slight pink color from reading the lines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:32 pm

"I understand more about why we're here now then, overly protective parents." That makes up for that, "Stop standing around so awkwardly, take a seat." Arthur pats the cushion next to him, opposite to the side his sword and shield are on. "Where exactly are we going? Does the place have a name?" He asks, once she has taken a seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:47 pm

Lee smacked himself on the forehead as he realized that he never answered Liliana's question. Looking over to her with a timid smile, he commented:

"I am doing great. Thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:25 pm

As the groups talked or relaxed, the time passage turns from seconds to minutes to hours. The Windows left open now letting in the cold of the dark north. Outside the sky is pitch black, though clear with a bright aurorae  lighting up the skies. Down below them on the ground covered in snow, those by the windows hear the loud cries of nocturnal animals and Grimm, Nevermore cries being heard closer than any other.  However, for the lone pilot, his instruments detect more than just the movements of the Grimm fliers below him. Ahead of them, the occupants blissfully aware, was another aircraft , heading to intercept the defenceless craft. Still out of sight, it hails the ship, the voice, heavily accented but still comprehensible, a Military sound to it, "This is the F-48 Minotaur, you have entered Khione airspace, state your intentions or be destroyed."

Lilliana, sitting down at the request of Arthur, nods slightly, "Well. It's sorta like a group of cities that work together. Or rather, the larger one took over the others. We are heading to Icelea where we will land, then head on foot to Khione, the capital and main city. That said, we will probably go past Khione territory on the way to Icelea, if only by like, a kilometre or so."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:41 pm

"Ahh, I see, the lands formally known as Antarcia? Or is that somewhere else?" Arthur knew something of the northern territories, mostly he knew it was cold. Very cold. Which he didn't like, not one bit. "Will there be any problems with passing over their airspace?" Arthur wasn't worried in the slightest, but sometimes these places can be rather hostile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:45 pm

Aphelion looked at the girl in his arms. It was... an odd turn of events, with first being offered a place in bed, to then finding her reading romantic novels, moving into territory of his writing and now... she was laying on his bare chest, with him stroking her ears and looking off to the side with a slight blush, "So... there you go, that's what cuddling is like." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:58 pm

Sam just blushed a little. She had cuddled before, but the fact she got caught with her book made her embarrassed. She looked up at Aphelion and simply tapped his nose with her finger. Let's see how far he can go, before chickening out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:10 pm

Aphelion looked down at Sam and smiled, booping her back. Looks like she's having fun. He returned to her ears, massaging them thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Sam began to blush more and cuddled up to Aphelion some more. Soon she began to purr and instantly grabbed her mouth. SINCE WHEN DO I PURR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:50 pm

Aphelion chuckled and pressed a bit into her ears, adding to the sensation, "Sounds like you're enjoying it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:53 pm

Sam did her best to hold it in, but let out a cute purring noise. I DON'T PURR! WHY AM I PURRING! No matter what Sam thought she really enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:05 pm

"Oh, that's such a cute noise. You should do that more often at work, I'm sure you'd make the guys faint." Aphelion moved to the tips of her ears and bent down, nudging against one with his nose, playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:08 pm

Sam just blushed even more and purred louder. Stop purring, stop purring, stop purring. Sam was trying her best to stop purring. She was trying, but failing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:12 pm

"Okay... Maybe I should stop that then? You seem to be blushing, you're probably not enjoying it." he stopped stroking her cat ears and instead flopped them lazily onto the area just above her chest, keeping his positioning careful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:27 pm

Sam stopped blushing and only softly purred. Why am I still purring? She placed her hands on Aphelion's and lied her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:36 pm

"Better. Sorry if I was making you uncomfortable, I just really love Faunus ears." Aphelion sighed, spreading his fingers to intertwine with hers, "I was serious about your purring though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:41 pm

Sam just continued purring. She lifted Aphelion's hand and put it back to her ears. I may hate purring, but I love that ear thing. She typed a bit on her scroll. [Please don't stop it feels nice.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:59 pm

Aphelion smiled, "I see. In that case, have fun!" with that he pressed hard into he ears, beginning to massage them with power and precision, much stronger than before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:02 pm

Sam just purred as she lied there. Ooooh, that's the spot. Sam typed a bit on her scroll. [You have magic fingers it seems.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:05 pm

"I have indeed it seems. My services go beyond ears too..." Aphelion glanced down her tank top briefly, "But that's out of question at the moment. Anything else you'd like done?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:06 pm

Sam just smiled and typed. [This is fine.] She held it up as she continued to purr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:08 pm

Aphelion continued to play around with her ears until Sam would've asked to stop or do something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:16 pm

After a while of ear massage, Sam got up and began to get dressed. She turned around and typed on her scroll. [Thank you ;3] She kissed her hand and patted Aphelion's head before making for the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:40 pm

Lee woke up with a small jump. I fell asleep at the blasted dining table? Jeez, this one is really low. Stuffing his possessions back into his pockets, he made his way up to the cockpit. Lightly knocking on the door frame, he looked once at Naoto, then out through the front windows. "Hello Mr. Naoto, i'm Lee Kangano, if you didn't already know. I'm just a little curious about the makeup of your vessel here, if your not too busy. He scanned through the cluster of instruments. " She sure flies smooth, what's her story?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:57 pm

Nothing worth doing. The reading material here is pretty dull

Xarias throws the magazine back on top of the pile he created after going through a few of them making a makeshift tower of pictures and paper. Xarias stands up and heads for the open windows to have some fresh air. Just as he approaches the window a cold breeze of wind blasts him straight in the face causing his already messy hair to get even messier.

Damn it, and I tried so hard to get it to look this way. Damn it's cold.

Staring out the window Xarias looks down but could barely see anything due to the darkness. It was probably already late out but something else caught his attention. In the distance he could see a faint blinking light as if another aircraft was heading in their direction. Xarias activates his semblance for a split second but it was useless because of the darkness, he could speed up his consciousness but not improve the range of his eyesight.

That's weird. I wonder what it is. Heck I wonder where we are now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:03 pm

"Any time Sam." Aphelion smiled before rolling up and getting cozy in the now completely-his bed. Laying in the very middle, he took one of the pillows and hugged it, resting his head on the other as he slowly moved into sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:06 am

Naoto's attention snapped to the controls as the voice came across the speakers. Quickly sitting up and setting his scroll aside, the bird in the catapult yelling at him to launch already, as he turned on his microphone. "This is Castle Transportation, flagship Iron transporting persons to Icelea, over." He said in a monotonous voice, a quick beep coming from the speakers as he finished his message. Waiting for the reply, he glances at the display on the console, a green blip showing up on the radar. True enough, he saw the blinking lights of the ship in the distance, muted by heavy clouds.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't notice you there." Naoto said, finally registering Lee's presence. "I'm not busy, just some radio chatter. As for her story though, there isn't really much." Quickly, Naoto swivels his chair to face Lee, gesturing to the empty copilot seat. "As you heard, this is the Flagship Iron. My personal ship from my grandfather's 'fleet' as he calls it. Had to learn how to fly a few years ago, maybe when I was fourteen? I can't really remember. Anyway, she's been with me ever since."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    

Back to top Go down

Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next