RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]

Go down 
+4
Icrus505
Wei Tzu
ecksdeeeXD
Frankenstein Joe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:23 am

Laughing at Arthur's reply, she gets back up and moves towards a nearby window, staring at the sky and the aurorae with wide eyes, her voice turning more dreamily, "We are heading to a place what has snow feet deep, is in the middle of winter and will have about three hours of sunlight for the next month or two. I honestly think that we need more people. Especially when you consider the small amount, if any, faunus we have with us... That said, it is still a great place, if my mum decided to stay here, it must be."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:47 pm

Arthur get's up and stands beside Lilliana, also gazing out the window done on the night sky. "Well, that it your opinion, personally. II don't think I could stand living in a place such as this, barren and lifeless as a desert. Yet, it looks to tranquil from outside." Arthur turns so he is facing her, and leans against a window frame. "It's dangerous, and the faster I can get out of here, the better."
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:41 pm

Lee shifts in his sleep. Memories from his past will come back to haunt him every now and then. It seems that this is one of those times. The village, his family, the Grimm, they all return to his mind. Father, get out of there, you cant fight them all! Father! ......:"FATHER!", he lurches forward out of his sleep. Oh god, not here. Running his hand through his hair, he stood up quickly, and made for the dining table. He hoped the others wouldn't notice. Sitting down again, he pulls out all of his Kunai, and sets them on the table. Retrieving a wetting stone from the kitchen, he sits back down. Working a good edge and point back into each one, he did his best to keep the shaking to a minimal. Great, now I'm gonna end up looking like a lunatic.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:26 pm

In the distance, amid the pitch black and sightless ground, a amount of light is spotted. Upon closer inspection, it is shown to be their destination. Under the aurorae and light snow, the group land in the city. It easily around midnight back in vale, the city streets are far from deserted, both humans and faunus standing around street lights of fire and still open shops, police officers of both races acting incredibly casual, talking to people in the streets as if they were off duty, luckily the people speaking in the language used by the main kingdoms. The main clothing of the people seem to be furs, many of animals never seen in Vale though the odd Artic Beowolf coat crops up.

Lilliana, spotting the city before they land, grins at Arthur before tugging him slightly, "Always the complainer, aren't you? Arth? We are nearly there, then I can go tomorrow~ The trip on land shouldn't be long, they are pretty close I guess?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:21 pm

"Perfect as always." Naoto said in the empty cockpit, patting the console affectionately. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have just landed and are finishing the landing procedures, please prepare to disembark as we will do so once all passengers are ready." He said monotonously into the microphone, his voice clear across the speakers in the main area of the ship. Smiling, he begins preparing for the trek, quickly going down into the main area before climbing back into his quarters.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:39 am

Lee snapped out of his subconscious replay of memories as the vessel touched down. Wow, landed already. Re-equipping his Kunai, now with an even deadlier edge, he walked over to the edge of the cargo-bay's stairs. Waiting for the others, he tried to keep his focus on what is at hand, rather than deep within his memory. You need to focus: protecting Miss Knight along with the others is your current purpose, do not fail.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:25 am

Xarias wakes up from his nap to the sound of Naoto's announcement. Apparently they're landing and should be ready to disembark any moment now. After getting his stuff from his room he dons a slightly thicker jacket to match the cold outside and a blue and black checkered scarf. Taking the necessary precautions he double checks his weapons functions and ability for peak performance and also does an ammo check afterwards. Seeing as he had prepared enough he takes his small sling bag, slings his rifle over his back and heads for the main area of the ship to meet up with the rest.

Now we travel on land then. And in this climate to boot! Luckily I brought my scarf.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:03 pm

"You guess? Do you not know?" I wonder how long we will be out in the cold for? "Shall we just get going? I wanna get this out of the way as soon as possible. I don't want to be out in the cold for too long." Arthur was bought back to memories of being cold in the wastelands of the north, and he didn't like it. Why cant people live in nice places? With beaches and sunshine and girls in bikinis.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:37 am

Aphelion knew the time had come, but he was still nervous. He tried his best to avoid anything related to deaths of animals, and so he didn't invest nor wished to wear anything made of fur. This was especially troublesome with arctic climates outside, and the fact that he had barely any money at the time of preparation for the trip.

So he picked up his bag, packed himself up, dressed to the best degree, shivered at the thought of what he'd have to endure without his personal heater by his side and made the walk of shame to meet up with the group before they'd head out into the cold, keeping the brightest, fakest, most overly-confident smile on his face that was meant to say "I ain't afraid of cold" but was really saying "When I die please don't shatter me".
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:16 pm

Sam had her heavy jacket and mask on. He had ski mask on underneath. She dressed in black, due to the fact that black absorbs light, or rather whatever light there was. She grabbed her box and hit a button. It changed into her Flamethrower. Hands cold need warmth. She turned the flame thrower on her fire resistant glove and pulled the trigger. The fire warmed up her hand, and her aura protected her. In her hand was a ball of fire. She put her weapon away, and slammed her free hand down on the ball. With a fomp, the flame burned out into smoke and she rubbed her hands together. Much better. She thought putting her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:27 pm

Grabbing her suitcase from the cargo bay, she joins the others before gesturing to the door, "Right then! Let us go~" Two steps outside she hurries back in , "NOPE, too cold for me." Rummaging for supplies, she pulls out a large coat before smiling, heading back out with a large sigh of relief. Leading the group to their lodgings, she frowns as they are given just a single room, despite its largeness. Setting her stuff away, she looks at the others, "Right then... If Sam and Arthur sleep on the bed, the rest of us can sleep on the floor? It's not that uncomfortable, so shouldn't be a hassle. Aphelion help with the food, please." Already getting to work in the kitchen, after a short while she hands out some pots, all of them holding curry as curry is the best for college students before she heads onto the ground and goes to sleep, using one of the many blankets on the side to cover her.

https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t1305-divine-guidance-day-two-plot For the Next Day,
In control of Aphelion was allowed. DW GUIZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5