RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]

Go down 
+4
Icrus505
Wei Tzu
ecksdeeeXD
Frankenstein Joe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:39 pm

"This is your captain speaking," Naoto said, his voice coming through the ship speakers. "Please prepare for takeoff as we will be leaving shortly." With a click, the speakers turn off as Naoto turns his attention to the control panel. Flipping a few switches and buttons, he signals to the port about leaving then with a slight jolt, the airship detaches from the dock and soars into the air. Smiling as he set it to autopilot, majority of the flight being in a straight line as it was, he walks back down the stairs to find Lilliana, Arthur, and Lee. "I regret to say that room assignments have not been given," He said, his hands clasped together in front of him. "You will have to decide amongst yourselves as to which rooms you will be taking."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:41 pm

Sam stood up and picked the first on she saw. This will do. She threw her stuff down and jumped in the bed. She then pulled out some headsets and began to listen to some music.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:35 am

After finding a room for himself (room C in diagram), Xarias tossed his things on the bed, washed his face, then went back out to get a better feel of the ship. The first thing he wanted to check was the cargo bay so he left his room and headed down the stairs. The room was dark but pretty spacious despite the number of passengers on board, the dim lighting left an odd feeling that something may be hiding in the dark but Xarias dismissed the idea due to the security at the port earlier. After rummaging through some corners, nooks, and crannies, Xarias was content to think there wasn't anything that would compromise the safety of everyone on board.

Well, that was a good waste of time. Now to get out of this dinky little hole.

After ascending the stairs Xarias decided to report to the captain or at least try to be acquainted with some of the people on board. It was going to be a long trip so he might as well get to know them. Seeing a few people right below the stairs headed for the cockpit Xarias approaches them to say hi.

"Yo"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:45 am

Aphelion sighed and followed Sam into her room, "Mind if I crash with you? I can sleep on the floor, just need somewhere to put my stuff." he said, actually thinking more of her than himself - not like he thought she'd have a hard time getting to know someone, but maybe she'd prefer sharing a room with someone she at least knew.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:22 am

Shrugging slightly, she looks over at Arthur, though obviously replying to Lee, "I suppose I shall share with the shield carrying Arthur here. Will take... Room A? Yeah, that I guess. Anyway, the cook should be doing some food in the next hour or two, so try to be awake for that. Will be a long trip." Looking back at her scroll, she writes some things into it, but does nothing else, "So.. How is everything, you two?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:37 am

"Ah, Mr. Fury. A pleasure to make your acquaintance." Naoto said, bowing slightly. "I trust that the accommodations are suitable to your needs?" Hearing the mention of a cook however, he immediately turns his attention back to Lilliana. "Miss Knight, I'm terribly sorry for this but other than your companions and myself, there is no one else aboard this airship. We have no cook on board, regretfully. I was informed, however, that one of your companions is a well versed cook."
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:05 am

Lí's expression changes to one of worry at the thought of rooming with someone. Once more, he questions why he went along with the job, but with the airship underway, he realizes that backing out is now impossible.

Only a few moments later, his expression is stoic and neutral once more, as he attempts to hide his muted burst of emotion. 'Perhaps now would be the time to claim a room...' he thinks, grabbing Fenghuang and getting up before realizing that passage to any of the compartments is currently blocked by a few of the other passengers discussing room assignment as well as the lack of a cook on the crew. Deciding to wait patiently, he takes the time to place Fenghuang across his back once more, and settles into a comfortable position while the others carry on their conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:58 am

"The room is fine, I checked the cargo hold for anything suspicious, nothing of the sort aside from some odd stuff I wouldn't want to mention as of now." Xarias said to Naoto, he then decided to pay his respects to Lilliana as well and tried his best to bow. "Pleasure to meet you Ms. Knight, hope you also enjoy the trip. I'd love to help with the cooking but I'm pretty lame at it so please pardon me as I continue my job."

Was that enough of an introduction? Damn, I sounded stupid. Not only that I must have looked stupid as well. ugh. Never mind.

With that Xarias headed for the lounge area to look around but ended up finding nothing interesting. He sat down on a couch and started reading a magazine on weaponry that was lying around.

Same old same old. I'll continue looking around after a short break.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:42 am

Sam looked at Aphelion for a bit. Should I, or shouldn't I. Sam sighed and typed something on her scroll. [You can sleep in the bed with me. Touch me though and die!] She held the scroll up to his face.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:49 am

Aphelion scratched the back of his head, "I make no promises." he put the bag on the floor and stretched, "Just kidding. But I am always free if you have a nightmare and need comforting." he teased her, taking out two breakfast bars, "Want a bite?" he offered one to her.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:54 am

Sam just nodded her head. She reached out and accepted it. She the typed up. [Thank you.]
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:06 am

"I'm as happy as Larry, thanks Ana, how about yourself? Also, I'm sure you''ve told us, I just may have forgotten to pay attention. But where are we going.. And why?" Arthur cant really remember being told any of this, but he's been having and off day, he probably woke up a little too late, but he was here now. Besides, not like anything bad is going to happen is it? It's just a simple there and back again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:07 am

"No problem, none at all. Are you taking left side or right side?" Aphelion gestured at the bed before digging into his own snack, munching loudly.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:21 am

Sam just pulled out a coin and flipped it. If it was tails she would sleep left, if heads right. It was tails. [Left.] Does it really matter?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:30 am

"Alright then." Aphelion sat down on his side of the bed and dragged a chair over, "I just needed somewhere to put my clothes before sleep." he sighed and took his pillow, fluffing it up slightly and placing it back down, shifting to lay on the bad and rest his head on it, staring at the empty ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:43 am

Sam simply lied back down and listened to her music. Whatever floats your boat.She then pulled out a magazine and began to read it.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:44 am

Turning from Arthur as she is barraged by words, Lilliana smiles at Naoto and watches as Xarias walks off before replying, "Very well. I suppose we can deal with having no official cook, not going to be on the ship for long, really." After that, she turns to Arthur with a small smile, "I am fine, if not better than fine. As for the reason for this trip? I am off to go live with my mother, and my father decided that I needed protection. He can be kinda protective at times." With that she lets out an awkward laugh.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:10 pm

O.O.C. : Sorry for posting so late, was out of town.

Lee nodded in response to Lilliana as he followed the rest of the conversation. Well, no cook. This isn't good. Once again, Lee patiently waited for the overall chat to quiet down. Speaking, this time with more emphasis, he announced: "Hey guys, just to let you know, I don't plan on occupying any of the rooms, unless someone wants me to. I will just rest over on the couch or something." When he finished, he promptly walked over to the Dining Area, and sat down. He took his dust stashes out of the pockets of his pants and spread them out on the dining table. Lee thought of how he appears to the others: Antisocial, type "A" personality, too serious. He sat there, and contemplated really getting to know everybody.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:26 am

"Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience." Naoto said, bowing as he stepped backwards. He was raised to treat his guests to the best of his capabilities and this was no exception. He had a small profile on the passengers on his ship, not wanting to get any unwanted guests on board, and quickly browsed through it on his scroll. Finding the name and description he was looking for, he walks up to the door he saw him enter earlier. "Excuse me, would Mr. Messier be here?" He asked, knocking as he peeked his head into the room.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:26 am

"Huh?" Aphelion flipped up to look at the man, "Yes, it is I, Aphelion Messier." Well, Aphelion Knight sometime in the future, hopefully. He hopped onto his feet and stood, one foot on top of the other, balancing on the edge of the bed, "How may I assist?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:41 am

"Ah. Forgive me if I am interrupting anything between you and your... lady friend." He said apologetically as he noticed Sam on the bed. "But the ship is in need of a chef, and I have been told that your are quite well versed in the kitchen. Would you be so kind as to be our 'impropmtu' chef for the flight?" He said, bowing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:51 am

"Er..." Aphelion looked at Naoto, then Sam, then the bag with his mags, then back at Naoto. Well, she's probably not one to pry through others' belongings. "Sure, I can do that. I don't really have any ingredients on me, a few snacks at best." he shrugged and stepped off of the bed, giving Naoto a confident grin, "I can make-do though. It's kind of what I specialize in."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:46 am

"Thank you, Mr. Messier. Please, follow me." Naoto said, bowing to Sam as he stepped out and walked to the galley. Above the counter top, cabinets were stocked with various foods and ingredients, the fridge having a few items as well, though the main shelf inside would be occupied by several beverages. "I trust that this will be sufficient, Mr. Messier?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:48 am

Aphelion waved to Sam and followed Naoto, scanning through the foods available, "This'll more than suffice, I'll probably make a feast, if I can." he smiled to Naoto.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:50 am

"That will be perfect." Naoto said, smiling at Aphelion. "If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call my attention." Naoto said as he walked back up the stairs, checking on the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:58 am

Sam watched as the two left. Her eyes darted left to right. She dropped her magazine to reveal she had been reading a romance novel. On the cover it said, 'Ninjas in Love.' At first Sam read the first book out of boredom, now she was kind of addicted to them. She sat there taking in every sentence, every word, every letter. Oh, my..... Sam's face turned a slight pink color from reading the lines.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:32 pm

"I understand more about why we're here now then, overly protective parents." That makes up for that, "Stop standing around so awkwardly, take a seat." Arthur pats the cushion next to him, opposite to the side his sword and shield are on. "Where exactly are we going? Does the place have a name?" He asks, once she has taken a seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]    Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divine Guidance Day One [PLOT]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next