RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vox

"It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:57 pm

Fayza just sighed, a smile on her face, before glancing at her scroll and noting the classes she missed. Confirming that the video of her and Aphelion had been sent to the flat bitch with a press of a button, she glanced down at Aphelion one more time before bringing up something else.

Something she wasn't supposed to have.

"... Interesting..." She adjusted herself, though trying not to disturb Aphelion as she looked through shipping manifests from her parents' company, noting those her father had a hand in. The shipments from Pilum, that bore the mark of Rabi Abdul Yazid, and the notes for such.

Slowly, she looked down at Aph, setting down her scroll and softly stroking his hair.

"... Very interesting indeed..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:28 pm

Aphelion snored a little when she adjusted herself, though his breathing stabilized once more when he got used to the new positioning. When she started stroking his hair, he cuddled closer to her, a warm, childlike smile forming on his face.

Turning his head a little bit, he started cooing slightly, old memories flooding into his sleep once more. Salivating slightly, he felt his lips brush against Fayza's chest, reacting to it by bringing them closer, "Mama..."

[H-Aph fade because **** it, yolo right]
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:00 pm

Fayza said nothing. She merely raised her arm, and brought her fist down on Aphelion's head.

"Knock that #%@& off," she scolded, grumbling.

[Half-fade aborted.]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:12 pm

Aphelion was pushed into her, the force detaching him and haling his leeching ways as he rolled his head and leaned once again on his ear, snuggling even closer and starting to snore a little.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:22 pm

It was after a good while of looking through information that Fayza shook Aphelion. Or more accurately, Aphelion was shaken by being pushed out of bed.

"Hey. I got some bad news." Fayza put her Scroll aside, looking Aph dead in the eyes. "Turns out it's very, very likely that your girlfriend is a cyborg's pet bitch, and that collar's a legitimate Pilorum Servus collar."

She stretched, the more truthful reason for pushing him out of bed than delivering the news she had gleaned from her father's records.

"... Wannna @&#$ and bounce ideas for how to @&#$ up... something? ... I kinda forgot what I was gonna say after I brought up @&#$ing..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Aphelion groaned as he was slowly coming back to an awake state, her first words going in through one ear and right out the other, before the slow, resultant jiggle of her stretching brought him to reality completely.

"Uhm... I'm all up for that first part. That second part... well, I'm already hanging by a thin thread, considering the past druggings and whatnot. I'm also curious a little about you." he climbed back onto the bed and sat down, legs spread adequately, "So how we doin' this?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:21 pm

"... Well, on the subject of slavery... Why don't you take the top. Safe word is the same. Tie me up, hit me, do what you will." She grinned, tilting her head. "... Just don't seek to injure. Safe, Sane, Consensual, y'know?"

She laid back, stretching once before relaxing.

"... Really, you don't seem too concerned about your girlfriend's collar..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:34 pm

"Her choice. Not gonna be so ruuuude and whine about it." he said, quite obviously whining while he chained moved her legs to be held up by her arms before chaining them up, leaving her in quite and open position. He grabbed her chin and leaned in, exchanging a little french kiss with her before stepping forward, placing his hands on her thighs, "Say, why do you **** around so much?"

[fade]
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:55 pm

She grinned as Aphelion restrained her, and bit her lip after he kissed her. There was only a slight hesitation after his question.

"'Cause I can."

It was all Fayza said, before Aph took her.

[Fade confirmed.]

((Shitpost.))
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:06 pm

"Cause you can?"

Aphelion shook his head and moved in closer, sitting on her stomach, running both of his hands through her hair until they interlocked at the back of her head.

"Simple, I guess. But I can hardly blame anyone for enjoying this." he grinned and pulled her in closer.

[half fade]
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:27 pm

(Minor timeskip.)

Fayza looked Aph in the eyes, biting her lip. "Hey. You didn't actually hear what I told you when you were waking up, did you?"

She tilted her head, about all she was able to move easily.

"... How much do you know about the Spearchuckers? ... Pilorum. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Aphelion's expression visibly dropped. He sighed and slid his legs below his arms, leaning back and resting his head on her bed quietly. Back to this... I'm kinda scared. "Not much. In fact, second to none... Okay, nothing. Jack shit."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:52 pm

Fayza whistled, a short, shrill, specific tune, and her restraints released her as she stretched. She took a comfortable position as well, leaning on her arm.

"... Holy Pilum. The Valley of the Spear. The Fortress City." She closed her eyes. "A fascist power posing as a meritocracy, where one's worth is determined by their utility to the state. You've got three levels, not counting these supercomputers that watch everything that happens. The Patricians at the top, who run the show. The Plebians in the middle, who're kind of like the middle class in Vale or Myna. Then at the bottom you have the Servus. They say it's not slavery anymore, but... it basically is." She reached up to her neck, to the collar she wore. "... And if there's one unifying thing about the Servus, it's collars. Not like this. These are fancy. Some kind of nanomachine stuff I don't really understand..."

She was quiet a moment, as she felt the leather around her neck, trying to think of how to proceed.

"... There's one Spearchucker I know who's here, and I wouldn't use the term around him. I'm an upperclassman, but... I've seen him fight. I really don't want to piss him off." She reached over Aphelion and grabbed her Scroll, opening it and showing the shipments that Rabi Abdul Yazid had made. "... Especially not after, some time after my fight with your girlfriend, these deliveries were made here, to Vale. From Pilum." She took a deep breath. "... Containing the implants, and nanotech collar they use to contain and control Servi... I, uh... checked my old man's shipment logs while you were sleeping. He's one of the big players in trade between Pilum and us barbarians..."

There was a bit of silence, before she continued.

"... Aph... I'm calling you Aph, by the way. Feel free to call me Fay. Aph... Have you talked to her, about... well... if she's the big scary giant's pet?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:03 pm

Aphelion listened to Fayza with a blank expression, staring up at the ceiling. He wanted, above all, to completely shut out everything she was saying, knowing full well what topic it'll end up at, but that didn't help at all.

It finally got there.

At first it was a sniffle. Then a slight shift. A miserable switch of positions from a somewhat relaxed Aphelion to a curled up ball of sorrow.

"...She told me she was repaying a favor and helping him around..." he said, voice sounding on the verge of an emotional breakdown as the painful images from earlier flashed before him again.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:47 pm

"... Yeah... I can guarantee she's been doing favors at any rate..." Something at the back of her head told her to stop, but Fayza continued. "There's this tradition. An obligation, really, of abusing a Servus, and... well..." She looked away, clearing her throat.

She rolled over on her back, looking at the ceiling.

"... I'm not exactly fond of your girlfriend. I mean, I slammed her face into the frozen dirt repeatedly screaming about how I was going to eat her soul, and I called her the c-word. Yeah, I was berserk, but... yeah..." She turned her head, looking at Aph. "... I hate what the Spearchuckers do to people, or more accurately how they do it to them, even more. So... "

She was quiet a moment, thinking.

"... So... yeah..." Her eyes drifted to Aph, and his position, as she put a hand on his shoulder. "... Sorry to be a buzz kill... I just... thought you should know..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:01 pm

With every word she said, Aphelion grew more and more miserable, almost brought to tears. When she touched him, he shivered, his hands clenching into fists.

At last he opened himself up and stared up at her, with glossy eyes. He placed one hand on her chest before pushing her back. "Shut up." he said before grabbing the ball gag and gagging her mouth. He pinned her arms to the bed sides and chained her up, then moving onto her legs until the was adequately immobilized, "No whistling... n-no getting out of this..." he squeaked before hugging her tightly and burying his head in her bosom, beginning to cry loudly.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:09 pm

At first, Fayza was a bit irate. She tries to be nice, and he assaults her. But she did nothing, letting things happen, until he buried his head in her chest and started weeping.

... She said nothing. Not even an attempt to speak through the gag.

... She did nothing, merely lay there as he cried.

Fayza merely waited, until it was all out, and Aphelion was ready to speak again...
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:20 pm

Aphelion cried, cried until there must've been quite an uncomfrotable dampness on Fayza's body. He cried for a few minutes, constantly feeling a lump in his throat and remembering her words, processing them over and over.

When he calmed down a bit, he started breathing deeply to stabilize himself, until he was at the point where he gulped and spoke.

At that moment, he was probably the most truthful with himself and anyone else he could've ever been.

"I'm sorry, I need to stop thinking about it, so I'm going to **** you a bit."

Without any fancy foreplays of any sort, he just moved down to her thighs and wiped the remains of his tears.

[Half-fade]
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:24 pm

Fayza just nodded, not minding the excess moisture. She merely waited for Aph to calm down, while enjoying his ministrations.

[Fade confirmed.]

((Shitpost because there's not much she can do.))
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Aphelion pulled up, breathing heavily. He blinked and reached over to ungag Fayza.

"S-Sorry about that... I... Um..." he shuffled nervously, "I... I wanna... do you some more... if that's okay... Let me be your slave a few hours more!" he cried out before blushing horribly and burying his face in his palms.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Fayza didn't say anything, merely whistling to unchain herself and sitting up, turning so her feet dangled off the bed.

"... Get dressed," was all she said after she was sitting, not looking at Aphelion.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:38 pm

Aphelion's expression dropped at her words. He opened his mouth, but said nothing, realizing what he just did. Punching himself in the face, literally, he went over to his pile of clothes and started getting dressed, looking down at the ground, facing away from Fayza.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Fayza sat still, remaining unclothed, as she watched Aph get dressed. It was a bit before she spoke again.

"... Not going to press charges... Not going to retaliate... You weren't... right... and that's partly my fault..." She wrapped her arms around herself, looking away with a scowl. "... But if you ever do that again, you die. No discussion. No chance for an apology. You force yourself on me, I erase your @&#$ing soul..."

Slowly, Fayza got up, gathering her clothes and getting dressed.

"... We're going to go have a word with the Spearchucker..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:12 pm

"I-I-I-I..." Aphelion yelped out before shutting up and dropping his head even further. I'm horrible and I'm sorry. I'm horrible and I'm sorry. I'm horrible and I'm sorry...

"O-Okay... W-Whatever you ask of me to... pay back for it." he said, finishing up getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3