RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

Vox

"It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:36 pm

Fayza was bored. Of the four F's, Fayza had none.

No fighting, there were no opportunities for combat. The cafeteria was closed to prepare for lunch, so no food. She couldn't leave campus to go into the forest to fulfill either of those desires because she had a genuinely interesting combat class and lunch coming up. And she could wait for those, but until then she was SOL.

This, mind you, only amplified the first of the F's, and the deficiency of which was her current state of ennui. No fun. No music, because people in class. No LOUD music in her dorm, because SOMEONE had put an AXE through the GODDAMN SOUNDPROOFING and she had yet to fix it. Nobody was doing anything interesting, at least nobody she wanted to associate with...

... And her fourth interest that could fulfill the first was denied for the same reason. Nobody around to sleep with, or at least nobody she was reasonably sure would put out within a viable timeframe. So no %@&#ing.

So she was stuck. Between classes. Nothing to do. The ages had stretched on for five whole minutes, and she didn't think she could take it anymore.

... It... it really didn't help that she was hung over.

So when she saw that guy who had watched her threesome with Sora and that Melissa girl, and was apparently with that pink haired bitch who was the recipient of the first beatdown Fayza delivered after comming back.

... She was bored enough to deal with him. "Heeeeeey. Peeping Tom!" Fayza called out to him waving. "C'mere!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:52 pm

Aphelion was pissed. Angry as all hell to say the least. He spent the last 20 minutes sitting in front of a blank piece of paper with a pen in his hand, twirling it nervously. Writer's block was indeed the greatest enemy he ever faced, and now he had to face it again. Nothing came to his mind that he hasn't yet explored or exhausted in his stories, from one-way love in 'friends with benefits' scenarios to stories transcending the boundaries of morality and society, or at least stretching them. Either way, that was then, this was now, and now he had no idea what to write, but he had the urge and will to.

As such, when he heard the two words which may have summed up his pre-Beacon career rather well, he looked in their direction and was flooded with a mix of emotions. Part of him wanted to aura dash there and punch the living shit out of Fayza for what she did to Aoife. Another part really wanted to hear her out, see if he could pick up something, a piece to start with a brand new story, a muse in the rather infamous girl of the school.

He was torn in his decision, but ultimately the urge to write won and he made his way over to her.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Fayza just smiled as... panda... dude... whose name she wasn't sure she had heard... approached, looking pissed off.

Pissed off meant a likelihood of a fight. A fight would alleviate her boredom.

Something that hadn't even crossed Fayza's mind, as she went and opened her mouth. "Heeey. How's your girlfriend? She ever get the taste of dirt out of her mouth?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:19 pm

For that sheer, final moment of her sentence, Aphelion was already sending copious amounts of aura into his arm, ready to punch her in the throat with his heart-attack explosive force. Past events, however, managed to stop him just in time. I don't want to end up at the mercy of Leo... He inhaled air steadily before calming himself.

"She's rather fine, so there's that. Didn't seem terribly affected by it." his hand was still curled up in a fist.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:22 pm

"Well, that's good. She seems a bit unstable, so I'm wondering how much of an ass kicking she really deserved. Even if it was a deserved beatdown."

Fayza looked him over, shrugging.

"So, wanna fight, or @%&#, or somethin'? I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:26 pm

...Is she for real?

"I came over in hopes of you telling me something I could use for an erotica, been out of muse lately..." he shrugged back and sat down, "Other than that I have no business with you."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:08 am

"Oh."

Fayza thought about it for a moment. And a moment more. Then one more moment.

"... I need a drink," she said, stretching. "I'm so bored my mind is, like... full of @&#$." She frowned. "Or completely devoid of &#@$. Like... Completely out of $&#%."

The frown slowly gave way to a smirk.

"So I need alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:42 am

"Mhm. I see. You suppose you'd have anything interesting to tell me if you got what you wanted?" he asked, the fist releasing. Hah, alcohol. Maybe I can have some fun with revenge this way too...
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:34 pm

"Bitch, please."

Fayza waved him off.

"I've looked into you. I've looked into all the 'troublemakers' that have popped up while I was dragging cinder blocks with my feet to recover after a coma." She grinned at the man. "You were the guy who pulled that attempted mass date-rape or whatever, right? At the first Initiation ball?" Her head tilted in the direction of the hall, though her eyes never left his. "That explains your writer's block. You use blunt tools, without focusing on the how and why."

She giggled, shaking her head.

"You could have had everyone in the room @&#$ing by playing the right music, and giving the right demonstration." She put her hands behind the back of her head, smirking. "You whisper to some people that you spiked the punch without actually doing it. A lot of first years have never drank a drop in their lives, they'll think they are and will act the part. A few casual caresses as you walk by, and their thoughts will turn toward more southern ends. Hand out some free protection, and watch the show."

Fayza was not smart. But she was clever.

"... Instead, you went for a brute force solution, and poisoned the well for your future attempts."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:54 pm

"Not everyone can @&#$ their way out of trouble. I wasn't idle in my research about you either, succubu- or screw it, Fayza. You've got some antics on your list too, and probably a great deal more. Could just be rumors I suppose. Though by your ideas, could be facts. Your borderline public threesome is evidence enough for me, even if it'd make me seem narrow-minded." he sighed and got up, aiming to move past her and relocate, "Back then I was stupid enough to use those methods, right now I'm smart enough not to try anything. I don't want your advice on how to work my tool, I wanted material on which I could work my magic with. I've exhausted a great deal of base ideas, and you already had a rep. Thought you'd be of use. Guess not."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:17 pm

"Pfffft... You said 'work your tool'..."

Fayza was not smart. She knew this.

"Find me alcohol, and I'll tell you stories to 'work your tool' to." She paused. "Wait, I'm not sure if I intend that as a masturbation joke or not..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:31 pm

"If you didn't I'd find your reputation severely overblown, since I kinda did." he sighed, "I used to have alcohol, a huge stash. Then it got confiscated. Unless you feel like popping down to the town and into a bar, probably won't find any around here." he shrugged and looked off to the air dock, the next ship to town leaving fairly soon.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:58 pm

Fayza was silent for a bit. "Hey. So is that pink haired psycho really your girlfriend?"

She kept her eyes locked onto Aphelion's, but they were more serious.

"That really doesn't seem healthy..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:02 pm

"No pain, no gain." was Aphelions response before chuckling a bit, "Unless you like pain, in which case all gain."

He stretched a bit, closing his eyes, a small grin appearing on his face as he thought of being abused by Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:34 pm

"Ooooh," Fayza said, smirking. "You're a bit of a masochist, huh?"

She sat on a bench, patting next to her for Aph.

"Eh, I can't go to town, got class coming up, but I can pick my brain for something you can use for someone else who likes it when it hurts." She looked at the martial artist, shrugging. "That, and despite wanting to fight you, I don't have any ill will toward you. ... Or even that much for your @&#$ girlfriend."

She pointed at the collar around her neck.

"Even if she seems to have stolen one of my things. I saw her wearing one. Know what's up with that?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Aphelion stared at the collar for a moment. Indeed, she belongs to Leo now, after all... He sighed as he moved to sit beside Fayza. He was perfectly happy ignoring the sorrow of having to share Aoife with Leonius, though the cyborg himself wasn't that bad, past Aphelion's distrust to robots. As it was Aoife's choice to bear with, he decided that he'll at least not mention who holds her fate in his hands.

"Nah, she just started wearing one. Not that it's anything big, maybe she just decided to try out a new style?" Aphelion shrugged, readying his tools of work once more, "Right, pick your brain for something good and maybe I'll even take up on that offer to fight... but in the Arena where we won't get into shit for that."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:49 pm

"You sure..?" There was something Aphelion wasn't telling her. It wasn't his eyes that said it. Or his voice. Or his body language.

He might not know. But she did. She recognized that kind of collar, courtesy of... Well. There was a reason she hated Christmas...

"No. It's really not big. Unless it's structured to be. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that's Pilorum technology..." She looked away. "... A girl gets caught up in something, and ends up getting banged by her captors who've enslaved her... That sound like a good pervert story?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:04 am

Aphelion's pen hand twitched nervously as he closed his eyes to calm himself from her words. She said nothing happened, so it's fine... I'm sure...

Exhaling deeply, he opened his eyes back up and stared at the empty book, then back at Fayza, "Sorry, I was just picturing that..." he avoided the topic of the collar for now, and he wasn't lying about picturing the scenario either, "It's kind of been done before, but if I figure out some twist to make it a bit more unique it could end up decent enough. Or indecent if you prefer to call it that." he gave off a small, awkward laugh.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:59 am

Fayza noticed Aphelion's reaction, and sighed. "Yeah. That sorta thing is entirely too common, isn't it?"

She put her hands at her sides, accidentally brushing Aphelion's thigh as she did so, and leaned back. Her skirt rose a bit as she did so, revealing a bit more thigh above the bands, and she looked up at the sky.

"... The only Pilorum is that big robot guy, right? Well, I suppose it's probably power armor or something..." She glanced back at Aph, shrugging. "I've only seen pictures of the place, more than what a lot of people can say, but... he seems... big."

She licked her lips, glancing away.

"Like... big..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:22 pm

"I wouldn't know." Aphelion's aura subconsciously activated, pouring into his pen hand as he fiddled with the writing tool, accidentally snapping it in half. He looked down at his now limp right hand and the remains of the pen dropping onto the bench beside him. He sighed quietly.

"Never heard of Pilorum, or whatever, before, and I don't know if anyone other than Leonius is from around there. I don't know about how big he is either, though apparently he's crammed with life support machinery inside the suit, so I always kind of imagined him as a midget."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:59 pm

"Nah, I got to see a Triarius, one of their heavy soldiers, in and out of armor, and his suit looks like it's based on the Triarii's. But life support? Damn."

She shrugged.

"Ah well. It's an interesting thought if nothing else... having that collar around your neck, being completely helpless... a giant half-machine monster holding you in that vice like grip, and then he-" She continued speaking, going on and on, partially aware of what Aphelion was probably thinking about.

Or who, rather...

Finishing, she glanced at Aph. "It's an interesting fantasy, but you have to wonder what kind of person would go into it if they had a choice..." She looked away, glancing at the sky. "... And how your girlfriend's reacting... she seems like she had a choice, if that collar is real..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:12 pm

Aphelion rubbed his temples and looked at Fayza after her little speech, "It's a... disturbing... possibility to say the least. Though I guess I shouldn't have expected tactful silence from you. But no matter." Aphelion got back up to his feet and put away the notebook, "Aoife is innocent until proven guilty. As is Leo. I don't really understand why girls would prefer strength over technique, but I guess I'm not a girl, so..." he stretched and looked down at her, from the angle allowing him to begin guessing her sizes, "Gah, I'm bored, we can do that whole fighting thing if you want. In the arena though, I wouldn't want to end up in Leo's mercy as well."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:20 pm

"Yeah, that sounds fun," She turned, suddenly swinging her leg around, pushing Aph back down on the bench, and sitting on Aphelion's lap.

Her bright blue eyes were locked on his, and she smirked.

"'Cept you've been thinking about what we've been talking about too much. And more blood needs to be in your brain to fight well, and not where we both know a good amount is..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:31 pm

Aphelion blinked as he was pushed back down to the bench and told the obvious truth. Ah shit... He decided to play it off confidently, with a smirk, "I beat one girl by groping her and another by shredding her clothes off. I'd only really have a problem with you because you'd probably enjoy that." he shrugged passively before gripping her around the waist, moving her off gently, despite the roughness that could be expected, "I highly doubt that blood not being around my brain is something you're unhappy with, either way."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Fayza grinned, standing and offering her hand to Aphelion. "I did say 'or' didn't I?"

She maintained her eye contact, the air chilling a bit around her.

"Want to make a wager?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next