RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

"It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:31 pm

Aphelion blinked as he was pushed back down to the bench and told the obvious truth. Ah shit... He decided to play it off confidently, with a smirk, "I beat one girl by groping her and another by shredding her clothes off. I'd only really have a problem with you because you'd probably enjoy that." he shrugged passively before gripping her around the waist, moving her off gently, despite the roughness that could be expected, "I highly doubt that blood not being around my brain is something you're unhappy with, either way."
Back to top Go down
Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Fayza grinned, standing and offering her hand to Aphelion. "I did say 'or' didn't I?"

She maintained her eye contact, the air chilling a bit around her.

"Want to make a wager?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:01 pm

Aphelion thought for a moment. Then he shrugged and pushed himself off of the bench on his own, staring back at her, "And that wager would be?" he asked, hands moving inside his pockets as he gave her an overconfident smirk.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:06 pm

"Ooooh, confident..." The chill grew more intense. "I like that."

She leaned in, bringing her face close to his.

"... We have ourselves a little fight. You win... I apologize to your girlfriend for making her eat the dirt... Or, whatever. I win..."

Her hand went... somewhere.

"... Well... We'll take care of... that..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:12 pm

"You're a succubus alright." Aphelion gripped around her wrist tightly, pushing it back against her arm, "I'm in." he pulled his hand back, his fingers feeling her chill as he pocketed it once more, "Lead the way to the arena, then."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:25 pm

"No need... Checkmate."

It was a sudden surge. With as powerful as Aphelion's aura was, and as physical as it was, the contact was enough for Fayza to get her semblance hooked into it, and she began rapidly draining his strength.

"It's so much faster and less painful this way..." She giggled as her arms wrapped around him, giving his bum a soft squeeze. "I know. You kinda like it when it hurts. But a little neglect play is fun now and then too..."

The cold built around the two, chilly condensation forming on Aph's skin as Fayza's eyes took on a wild look.

"... And it might hurt later. If you're good. Or bad. ... Unless you want to try to fight me after I've drained you..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:41 pm

"Oh... You... Bitch..." Aphelion pulled his arm back defiantly, readying a punch, but as he tried to activate the God Hand his aura didn't respond to either of his commands. Or rather it did, but it was gone right before being able to enact it. He dropped to his knees but swung a weak punch at her regardless as he dropped onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:48 pm

"Hey, I offered a fight. You accepted." Fayza shrugged, laughing as she knocked Aphelion's swing away. "You might be a really strong fighter, but you're still a First Year."

Fayza let go, jumping back a bit, and tilting her head.

"I would have done it during a handshake in the arena, but I already had enough energy built up to do it now, and if I waited, it might be dangerous."

Her foot came up, and she gently pushed Aphelion onto his back, grinning as she went down, straddling his stomach and putting a finger to his lips.

"I think that answers the fighting question, though. Now, what was that bet again?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:52 pm

The moment of weakness was enough for Aph's brain to falter once more, a gleam appearing in his eye as he cracked his neck and looked up at her, his earlier hostility gone for a more mischievous face as he opened his mouth and moved her finger away from his lips with his tongue, "I think I'll remind you once I'm on a comfortable bed."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Fayza giggled, getting off of her almost-opponent and helping him up, swinging one of his arms over her shoulders to help him to her dorm. "Maybe. Though I can't promise you'll stay comfortable..."

The girl often decried as a succubus licked her lips, glancing at Aphelion.

"Now... Remember, the safe word is 'Hamster' because they should never be used like that..."

((FADE-ZA TO BLACK))

It was quite a bit later when Fayza came out of the bathroom, hair wet from her shower, and she grinned at the sore and abused young man still chained to her bed. "... You know... I'm pretty sure I missed my class. How ever should you be punished?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:07 pm

Aphelion breathed deeply, his whole body in pain. Ecstatic pain. He looked at her and tensed his muscles, shifting himself despite the sore all over his body as he looked down on himself, "Punished?" he asked, his voice having a growl to it, "You did a shitty job, I think you're the one who should be punished around here."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:16 pm

Fayza smirked, approaching the bed and shaking her head. "Hrm... I'm thinking maybe I was too nice..."

She untied the simple robe she wore and opened it, letting it slide from her shoulders as she climbed back on the bed, baring her teeth.

"... Well... no more miss nice succubus..." She traced her fingers down his chest and giggled, but there was a malice to the laugh. "When I'm done with you this time, you're going to beg me to let you call me 'mistress' you little @&$#sucker..."

((Thus begins a dark and terrible time of much enjoyment, which we can't see, because the scene faded to black. How inconsiderate.))

"Well," Fayza said, yanking the gag out of Aphelion's mouth, "say my name, bitch."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:27 pm

"Who said I wanted to talk to you, slut?" Aphelion gathered up his saliva while he could and spat at her, "Let me guess, you've seen this somewhere and wanted to try? Because that's still pretty **** weak." he tensed himself to rise once again, responding defiantly "I'm pretty sure Aoife could give a better [REDACTED] and she doesn't have any in the first place!"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:36 pm

"Hmmmhmhmhm..." Fayza's hum turned into a chuckle as she wiped his spit off her cheek. "You certainly didn't complain during."

She tightened her knees around him, the steady drain on his aura keeping him from regaining too much strength, and keeping Fayza going strong.

"Are you acting out because you want me to hurt you more?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:44 pm

"Do you ask a bird why it flies? Or a fish why it swims? No, bitch, you don't. They do it because they were born to do it. Just like perverts were born to defy each other. You also don't ask because they don't answer, but forget that." he gave off a mixture of a cough and moan at being constricted by Fayza's legs, "You said what you'd do if you defeated me, but you never did. That's why I'm acting out."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:13 pm

"Of course. But perverts also rely on... release... And you've certainly had that..." Fayza leaned down, planting a soft kiss on Aphelion's forehead, before flashing that wicked smile again. "And you like the release, don't you?"

She kissed him again, on the lips, and giggled. An innocent sound, though its intent was far from innocent.

"Yes... You've known pleasure... but denial... I wonder how you'll handle that..."

((Evil Fade-Za))
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:31 pm

"Nasty woman." Aphelion chuckled, staring down at Fayza, "I've spent years without so much as an image of a girl, you think this is anything more than a tickle for me?" he laughed once more, this time louder, "Tell you what, admit that you've enjoyed it and that you're jealous of Aoife and I might play a little more submissive." his muscles tensed once more to keep him at a good enough pose, "And tighten these chains, would you? The way they are now my wrists are going to be in shit condition when I'll be trying to document all of this."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:05 pm

"Oh, now why would I be jealous of the titless wonder? You're fun, but not that nice of a prize, and given how you're thrashing about, I'm guessing it's just some burning that gets you off with her..."

She leaned in, kissing Aphelion and biting his tongue, holding it with a smile before letting to. She tightened his bonds, ensuring he couldn't move, and drained a bit more aura to ensure he couldn't just break the chains.

"You haven't uttered the safeword once... That tells me you've enjoyed some of this..." She leaned in, whispering in his ear. "... I wonder if your girlfriend will enjoy the video footage of everything we've done..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:14 pm

"She wouldn't care. She doesn't like me getting in her pants anyway, so I doubt she gives a shit about who I ****." Aphelion answered before closing his teeth around her ear lobe and tugging down on it violently, "You are right, I still didn't utter the safeword. I'm waiting to see what's the best you can do." he whispered into it upon release, adding soon afterwards, "Biting gets me up too, FYI."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:36 pm

"Well, that's good."

Fayza leaned over, hitting a button on her scroll and grinning down at Aphelion as the video footage from the cameras over her bed, complete with sound, dumped their contents to storage and sent a copy to Aoife.

"... Because she's getting a very interesting surprise next time she opens her e-mail." She leaned in, giggling maliciously as her scroll dinged, confirming that the message titled 'HEY BITCH LOOK WHAT I DID' and attachment 'IT'S YOUR BOYFRIEND' was sent correctly. "... And I'm not talking about a healthy dose of cyborg @&$# inside her..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:49 pm

"Interesting. So do you have these up there just on a regular basis to film your shenanigans with people? I mean, I suppose you want to keep an archive or something..." Aphelion yawned slightly, "You know, this was actually pretty fun. You're nicer than I thought. I'd pay you back, y'know, if you'd unchain me I'd let you relax a bit and you could have me do all the work. It's simply not fair that you're the one having to move for me."

He flexed his muscles slightly as he readjusted himself and plopped his head down as comfortably as he could. "If I'm overstaying my welcome, just tell me. I'd be up for seconds, but I think you sucked enough of me out as is... so I wouldn't mind a little nap on your knockers to recharge, if I could, mistress..."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:35 pm

"It also helps to establish consent. The cops might tend to think men rape, women are raped, like sexist pigs, but I'm with a lot of girls, so being able to supply video evidence of consent... well, it's a smart thing to do." Fayza shrugged, giggling as she undid Aphelion's restraints.

She looked him in the eyes, frowning.

"... And you're not a bother. Sleep. @%&#. Whichever. I just have one question..."

She was quiet a moment. Just one.

"Why're you into the frigid firebird, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:29 am

"Sleep first. @%&# later." Aphelion gently hugged Fayza and turned her over in one spin, dropping his head into her chest and closing his eyes, bringing up the energy to answer one final question. Both physical and mental, as he himself was asking the same question from the day he fell for her, and the answer was never there. He shrugged and made himself comfier, brushing himself on her skin as much as he could.

"I don't know. It just happened I guess. I can't explain it myself. Though I guess you could say she's hot." he chuckled tiredly before sliding his hug to Fayza's lower parts and tightening it, "Wake my up when you want my boner again."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:01 pm

"'Kay," was all Fayza said as she reached for a small bottle of pills by her bed, popping one in her mouth and swallowing, without water.

The quiet ding of the confirmation that her video had been sent to Aoife made her smirk, as she looked down at Aphelion.

"One question before you sleep. Is she as awful a lay as she seems like she'd be?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:23 pm

Aphelion didn't respond to Fayza's question, as he began snoring quietly, indicating that he was, in fact, asleep already, something that could definitely be accredited to Fayza's semblance keeping his power level fairly low. Besides, the pillows were nice, and an interesting change from Aoife's flat plains of flatness, so there was no complaining for that kind of nap from him.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:57 pm

Fayza just sighed, a smile on her face, before glancing at her scroll and noting the classes she missed. Confirming that the video of her and Aphelion had been sent to the flat bitch with a press of a button, she glanced down at Aphelion one more time before bringing up something else.

Something she wasn't supposed to have.

"... Interesting..." She adjusted herself, though trying not to disturb Aphelion as she looked through shipping manifests from her parents' company, noting those her father had a hand in. The shipments from Pilum, that bore the mark of Rabi Abdul Yazid, and the notes for such.

Slowly, she looked down at Aph, setting down her scroll and softly stroking his hair.

"... Very interesting indeed..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:28 pm

Aphelion snored a little when she adjusted herself, though his breathing stabilized once more when he got used to the new positioning. When she started stroking his hair, he cuddled closer to her, a warm, childlike smile forming on his face.

Turning his head a little bit, he started cooing slightly, old memories flooding into his sleep once more. Salivating slightly, he felt his lips brush against Fayza's chest, reacting to it by bringing them closer, "Mama..."

[H-Aph fade because **** it, yolo right]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)   "It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"It doesn't have to burn when you pee." (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next