RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:01 pm

Athenasia stood up hearing the sound of rain. She sighed and said, "I truly do hate rain mate, it ruins everything...including my hair...we'd best not be out here too long..."She steps outside feeling a rush of warm air. She fans herself but then remembers that it's raining and she should cool off in no time. She walked down the docks a bit and waited for Brac to catch up with her. "Hurry up mate, I want to finish this."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:18 pm

Brac closed the doors of the airship behind them, and he quickly caught up with Athenasia, "Don't be so hasty, lass, there could very well be guards out here." He said, sweeping his eyes across the docks. It was a fairly small space, but the airship was safely concealed behind a pair of large cargo containers, I wonder what the hell's in those. He thought. They approached a wide set of stairs, not a person in sight. As they reached the top of the stairs, the back of the mansion came into view, "Perfect," He said as he spotted a door that looked like it led to the basement, "We'll get in through there."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:22 pm

"Mate, I think we can handle a few guards."She says sarcastically, bit not sarcastic enough for anyone to notice. She looks at the large crates as she and Brac pass them. "What the hell are these?"She looks at the mansion and says, "Nice place he's got here."She smiles trying to lighten the mood a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:50 pm

Brac smirked, "Aye, he can certainly afford to lose whatever is in that safe." He said as he crouched next to the slanted cellar doors. He motioned for Athenasia to do the same, and he looked to either side before saying, "Keep a lookout, will you?" He pulled out a set of lockpicks and set about picking the lock that was around the pair of doors.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:01 pm

Athenasia crouches next to the caller doors just as Brac instructed her to do. She peeks over making sure to keep a good lookout after Brac told her to. She says, "Hurry up mate, you never know when guards are coming!"she tries to say this in a low voice but is louder than she thinks. She covers her mouth after realizing this and sighs in relief thinking no one heard her.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:09 pm

Brac replied, "I'm going, lass, settle down." He worked at the lock for a few more seconds before hearing the small click of the mechanism unlocking. He slid off the lock and pulled open one of the doors. He looked around again before smirking and saying, "Ladies first." He mock bowed and swept his hand towards the open door.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am

Athenasia quietly laughed and said, "Then shouldn't you be going first?" She walks through the door waiting for Brac to come in. She says, "Rushing people is fun, I think I should do it more often!"She takes a small mint out of her pocket and puts it in her mouth after unwrapping it from the plastic. She motions to Brac, "Want one 'captain'?
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:52 pm

"Sure." He said, taking the mint and popping it in his mouth. They descended the short staircase and emerged out into a sizable wine cellar, "Well I'll be damned." Brac said, looking at all the fine wines lined up before them. They proceeded over to the stairs, and he leaned against the wall next to the staircase, listening carefully for any footsteps. Hearing nothing, Brac pulled out one of his pistols from underneath his overcoat and chambered a round before walking softly up the stairs. He put his ear to the door, holding up a hand to Athenasia telling her to wait.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Athenasia waited on the set of stairs. She awaited instructions from Brac and stood by after him. "Can you hear anything?"She whispered and tried to look past him. ((Short Post))
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:49 pm

Brac shook his head slowly before turning and bringing a finger to his lips, signalling for silence. He turned back to the door and slowly turned the knob, swinging the door slowly open. He poked his head out, his gun following shortly behind, and looked into the room beyond. They emerged into a large room, almost like the lobby of a hotel, with a massive crystal chandelier hanging over all of it. He stepped out into the room, his mouth slightly open at the extravagance of the place, "Wow..." He whispered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Athenasia stays silent as she is told so by Brac. She poked her head out after him hearing him silently say, "Wow...". She says quietly, "What are you wowing about?"After she say at his she pokes the rest of her body out and then steps into the large lobby that looked as if it were straight out of a hotel. She looked above at the chandelier and smiled with greed, "I wish I was this rich..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:49 pm

Brac nodded, looking around the huge room for a moment before remembering their purpose for being there. He refocused on their mission, and looked around the room. He saw a hallway off to their right, with a stairway leading to the upper floors in front of them, Shite. He thought, "Alright, which way you think we should go? Or you want t' split up?" He whispered to Athenasia.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:53 pm

Athenasia whispered back to Brac, "I think we should split up. I'll take the staircase because I bet he has an office on the second floor. His safe could be anywhere but most likely in his room."She motioned Brac to the hallway and began on her way to the staircase. She began to inspect the luxuries around her and she thought to herself, "I want all of this..."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Brac nodded and moved off down the hallway, Why the hell haven't we seen anyone? He wondered to himself, Too damn suspicious if you ask me. He walked slowly, taking care to make as little noise as possible. He saw a doorway off to the left, and he leaned up against the side of it. He leaned forward, poking only his head out to look into the other room. He saw a man with his feet propped up on a chair, and heard him gently snoring, That's lucky. Brac thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:07 pm

Upon walking up the stairs Athenasia comes across a hallway that splits into a left way and a right way. "More choices? Really, how big does this place need to be."She moved forward taking the left path. She comes to a door and puts her hand on the knob. She puts her ear to the door and hears nothing behind it. She thinks to herself, "It's really weird how I haven't found anyone at all yet..."She shrugs and twists the knob opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:17 pm

Brac slowly moved towards the door, taking care to not make any noise. As he came upon the sleeping man, he flipped around his pistol and smacked him hard on his head with the butt of the weapon. Satisfied, he opened the door to reveal a largely empty room, save for the safe in the back, Jackpot. He thought. He slipped in the room and closed the door behind him, walking briskly over to the safe. He crouched down and brushed some dust off it, This is small enough for me to be able to carry it outta here. He realized, Perfect.

The man spun around in his chair as the door to his office opened, What the hell? He thought, "I thought I told you to not bother me." He said as he faced the door. As he saw the woman standing in the doorway, his face fell, "Well, it seems I have an unexpected visitor." He said to the intruder. He was sitting behind a large wooden desk, a pair of monitors on the right hand side, with a keyboard and mouse in front of him. He slowly shifted his hand underneath the desk, and gently pressed the button underneath, "To whom do I owe the pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:23 pm

Athenasia begins to slip in the door until it creaks. She stops in her tracks as she notices a man behInd a desk wake up. She winces and after he presses some sort of button he asks who she is. She replies by saying, "Athenasia, that's all you need to know...because your going to die Mr. moneybags.She drew Aswrey while saying this trying to look intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:30 pm

Brac grabbed the safe with both hands and threw it up on his shoulder, still holding a pistol in one hand. He turned to leave and froze in his tracks. What's going on? He wondered as he heard some muffled shouting through the walls. He heard a door slide open quickly, and he raised his weapon to aim at the doorway. Brisk footsteps thudded on the mansion's floor, What happened? He wondered before the door swung open...

The man raised an eyebrow, "Is that so?" He said calmly, folding his hands on his desk, "How much money would say otherwise?" He asked. Suddenly, the sound of gunfire ripped through the house as four shots echoed down the halls. The man jumped, startled at the sudden commotion, "It seems we've found your friend." He said, a smirk creeping across his face.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:35 pm

Athenasia smiled slyly. She said, "Oh Pirate? He's fine, I think he can handle himself."She smiled and held Aswrey like a javelin in her powerful left hand. She threw it and impaled him right through the shoulder blade. She walked over taking the blade out and stabbed it through his heart. "I'm getting payed for this anyways buddy, I don't need your chump change."She was concerned about the gunfire and picked up Aswrey leaving the room quickly running about to find Brac.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:41 pm

Brac opened fire at the man standing in the doorway, a look of surprised pain marking the end of his life. The guard slumped to the ground, and Brac sprinted at the doorway. He emerged into the hallway to see another two men running towards him. He loosed a few shots at them as well before they could draw their weapons, but a third took cover in a doorway and returned fire. Brac retreated down the hallway back towards the large room they had emerged from, still firing with one weapon. As he made it to the lobby, he saw two men run up the stairs with weapons drawn, "Heads up, lass!" He called, "Two headin' your way!" As he did so, he felt a bullet rip across his leg, leaving a bloody trench in his flesh. He cursed, then loosed another few shots at the assailant before ducking into the doorway leading to the wine cellar.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Athenasia stopped in her tracks as she heard Brac tell her there were men coming her way. She drew Aswrey and let them come to her. She saw their weapons were already drawn and she held her hand upon the hilt of Aswrey and let them get close enough in her range. She then let a wide slash out of the sheath in a moments notice. Her slash left a small imprint in the expensive marble covering the walls of the mansion "Oops?!"She waked down the stairs to see Brac injured. She saw e other guard I a defensive position and she said,"What do you need me to do?!"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:52 pm

Brac considered it for a moment, then said, "Nothin'! Let's just get out of here!" He said. He laid down suppressing fire down the hallway, allowing for Athenasia to get through the doorway. Once she was through, he quickly made his way down the stair behind her, his leg throbbing in pain as he did so, "Get out the way we came in." He said. He heard some shouting come from the hallway above, and figured that they didn't have that much time to get through the wine cellar. He quickly reloaded his weapon and spun around, prepared to cover their retreat.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Athenasia hurried and crossed the hall down the stairs. She ran down into the wine celler and said, "C'mon Brac!"She motioned her hand towards him motioning him to hurry up. Athenasia had no ranged defense so her best bet was to get out of the mansion before Brac and then him after because he could support the retreat. She began to run towards the exit where they came in.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:10 pm

Brac saw the door begin to open at the top of the stairs and loosed a few shots, hearing the man behind grunt in pain as the bullets penetrated the wooden door. He then turned quickly, running as best he could with the safe on his shoulder. He made it to the exit, and quickly climbed the cellar stairs, pushing the door open with his free hand. They emerged into a heavy rainstorm, water coming down in sheets. A bolt of lightning streaked through the sky, and thunder came less than three seconds afterward. He looked around, seeing a few guards come running around the corner of the mansion. He pointed his pistol at them and fired, forcing them to take cover, "Athanesia! Make fer the docks!" He yelled over another clap of thunder, "I'll cover ye!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:37 pm

Athenasia ran out of the celler door right before Brac and she saw a bolt of lightning and winced. She heard the rumble of thunder and began to sprint as fast as she could towards the docks. Upon reaching them she slipped on the new surface that wasn't grass or dry wood. "AGHHH!"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:43 pm

Brac turned to see Athenasia disappear down the stairs, her fall having taken her over the edge, "Shit!" He exclaimed. He emptied the rest of his clip as he ran across to the docks, firing to keep the men hunkered down in their cover. He slowed as he reached the stairs, taking care to make it down the stone steps safely. He reached the bottom, where he found a battered Athenasia. He placed the safe down next to her and sat her up, "Are ye alright, lass?" He asked, pulling out his second pistol, "Can ye make it to the ship?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:58 pm

Athenasia rubs her left leg and notices a small bruise as a flash of lighting lights up the area. She sits up and says, "Ya, I'm fine I can make it, let's get going!"She stands up and begins to run towards the airship and motions Brac to follow quickly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next