RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training gone wrong [CLOSED]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ

TJ

Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:42 am

"Not quite.... there yet..." Natalie said with a pant as she whipped a beat of sweat off her forehead. It was the weekend, and for Natalie that meant that she had way to much free time, which she normally spent doing as she was now: Vigorously training for hours on end. The sun had already sat on Natalie, and most people had already left, leaving Natalie practically alone in her work out gear.

She was nearing the end of her routine, with the wooden sparring dummy. Time and time again, she just couldn't get the last maneuver right. The growing frustration was easily seen on her face before she finally just gave the dummy a hard kick, throwing her arms in the air as she gave up. "Damn, stupid, crappy wooden dummy..." she mumbled with a few other choice curses. Without leaving the sight of the where she was just training, she fell to the ground as she felt the waves of exhaust wash over her body.

Drawing on of her arms over her eyes, she just laid there for a moment, just letting herself calm down. After just a few minutes, she sat back up and rose up to her wobbly feet. "Gotta... get... it right..." And with that she stood in stance at the dummy again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:49 am

Adelaide stood not far from Natalie, absent-mindedly lifting a one hundred pound barbell with her real tale whilst reading a book in her hands (Adelaide had never quite grasped the concept of a workout, but she still grasped it just enough).  
She yawned and closed the book, considering leaving before she looked over and saw the other girl (who appeared to need some help with what she was doing); Adel put down the barbell and walked over to Natalie calmly before going over to her and attempting to break the ice by saying. "Hey you need some help there?"
She wondered what the girl was trying to do, seeing as she wasn't a bad fighter at all from what Adel had seen.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:02 am

Natalie took a deep breath, attempting to ready her not only her body, but also her mind. As she prepared to strike, a sudden vice echoed out behind her. Turning around, she was a little stunned to see the a sea of red hair on top of a very tall, pale skinned girl. She took a step back, obviously a little started at the intimidating size of the girl.

"Uh, I was just trying to practice some moves." with that she turned around and gave the dummy a swift kick again, only to give it a little too much of a hit. "Ouch!" She grabbed her foot and started hopping in place. Once again, she began cursing at the wooden dummy under her breath. She soon lost her balance during the hopping and fall back on the ground.

"I just hate this damn practice dummy. There's no reaction like a real fight..." Taking off her gloves, she threw them at the dummy in a bit of rage. "Not to mention the number of times I've hurt myself hitting the damn thing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:08 pm

Adelaide chuckled a little at the girls tiny tantrum as she threw her gloves at the inanimate object, she shook her head slightly before looking down at Natalie and smiling both sweetly and dangerously, kneeling down and offering her hand to the smaller girl.
"Y'know if you're tired of hurting your hand on a cold wood target than maybe you might like to try yourself out on a real target." She said emphasizing the last words in a way that made them inexplicably sexual as she used her tail to pull off one of the daggers she had strapped to her legs and began to twirl it around.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:20 pm

Natalie leaned her head back to meet the smile from the much taller girl. She was a little befuddled by her smile, feeling a little uneasy about the look. She wasn't sure what to think about her offer, especially with the emphasize on her last words. "I... I guess..."

Raising back up to her feet, she had looked away for a second to only be meet with the sight of the tall girl waving a dagger around. 'A fight with knives huh?' Instantly came to mind as her hands moved towards Zephyr on the small of her back, and Nashor strapped to her thigh. She held up for a second when she, realizing her position. She was still tired from the other training, and she was obviously loosing her temper with something like the dummy.

"Uh, you think we could not use weapons? If I wanted to keep injuring myself I could just use that dumb thing again." she glanced back towards the practice dummy. 'That sounds reasonable... hopefully...'

Moving on to the sparring area, Natalie decided that she should take the chance to stretch out before they started. She started with reaching both arms over her head, feeling a nice pull in her triceps. Spreading her legs out next, she reached down for both legs as she felt the same pulling in her lower back and back of her legs. Finishing her small routine, she began hopping on her feet, trying to get the blood pumping again. "By the way, It's Natalie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Adelaide did an approving hand motion at Natalie's request, stylishly slipping the knife back into one of the many holsters on her legs and walking after Natalie towards the sparring area, which appeared to be made from some sort of blast proof material as to prevent the school from losing thousands of dollars each year on basic weapons testing.

She stretched and yawned as she saw the smaller girl begin her workout, thinking her usual gutter minded things as she attempted to maintain eye contact with Natalie, which would be the name she would hear only moments later from the girl as she finished up her stretch routine.  
"Nice to meet you Natalie, the names Adelaide!" Adel said happily pointing to herself. "Hey you all ready for our little spar? Because you have-" She flexed the muscles in her right arm stereotypically "-two tickets to the gunshow."
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:20 pm

Natalie rolled her eyes at Adelaide's joke, but still couldn't help but giggle just a little. "Yeah, sure." She stopped bouncing around for a second as she did one last stretch. She spread her legs a little bit and leaned back, feeling a the same pull now in her abdomen.

Finally feeling satisfied with her preparation for the fight, she made direct eye contact with Adelaide and put her fists up, signaling she was ready for the fight. Pausing for just a bit, making sure she had time to get the message before she began her first move. She quickly moved in, trying to take advantage of the obviously larger swing of Adel by getting to close of her to have enough space to even move her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:28 pm

Adelaide did a cute military style salute when she saw her opponent raise her fists to signal the beginning of the fight, putting her hand down fast enough to give herself enough time to raise her fists, but not enough to prevent the smaller girl from getting in close.
She grinned and thought the usual generic things about this fight and how it was going to be a good one because of Natalie's intelligence, before powering up her semblence with aura and mapping out the shape of her tail in her head, cloning five copies; she sent them forward along with her real tail and attempted to hit Natalie square in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:42 pm

Natalie was caught by surprise from the sudden offense from Adel as the tails came straight at her. She had never before seen someone use their tail as a weapon before. She had to plant her feet stiffly into the ground and attempt to side step out of the way. She was just able to avoid the majority of the strike, but still took a hit to the side, causing her to roll a good amount.

After a few tumbles, Natalie found herself down on both knees while she attempted to regain her balance, feeling a little dizzy and breathless from the hit. "What.... what the hell was that?" She was a little unsteady as she rose up to her feet, and a little annoyed at how she got hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Adelaide looked down at the crouching girl with a confused and somewhat dumb look on her face, she had not considered the possibility of Semblences being outlawed from the battle.
"Oh, i'm sorry was i not supposed to use my semblence?" She asked in a concerned way before rushing at Natalie again. "Here i promise not to use it again!" She yelled before calling back her transparent Aura tails but leaving her real one out; nearing the end of her dash she unfurled the red furred appendage once again and sent it forward at Natalie, wrapping it around the girls waste and lifting her into the air. "See? No semblence this time!"
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:02 pm

'Her semblance lets her create more tails?' She was still a little too dazed from the rolling to clearly think. She let out an audible grunt of displeasure at her comments, annoyed at how lightly Adel was taking the fight.

"Annoying little..." she could feel the twinge of anger as she tried to regain her composure. When Adel rushed forward, Natalie was taken by surprise again, still trying to control herself, when Adel lifted her up off the ground by the waist with nothing but her tail. "Shit!" spit out of her mouth as Natalie desperately tried to pry herself out of the hold. "P-p-put me down!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Adelaide grinned at the girls resistance, her tail easily strong enough to hold the slender woman in the air with ease. "Oh, i thought you wanted a good punching, soft punching target." She said cockily before continuing in a similar manner. "I'm right here you know, open target, unless you can't bring yourself to hit pretty ol' me." Adelaide was admittedly trying to shake up her opponent a little, often finding getting them on edge the easiest path to victory; still though she was sad the fight hadn't been as hard as she had hoped for, but could she really complain? She was still getting a chance to hang out with the cutie that was Natalie and to a girl like herself that was more than enough.  
"Anyway, am i going to finish this or are you?" She said now rubbing Natalie (who was still suspended two feet in the air) with her tail and with some sleight of hand removed the knives from Natalies back, throwing them to the ground.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:36 pm

Natalie continued her pointless struggle. "S-s-shut up!" She took a swipe with her fist at Adel, missing widely, before going back to trying to pry herself out of the tail's grasps. The twinge of pain was getting worse in her head. "S-s-stop i-i-it" The anger she had felt before had suddenly turned into something else as Adel's tail began slowly moving up her body, getting a little more friend than she wished. Her eyes had sealed up tightly as Adel took her knives off her person.

Moments later, Natalie's eyes snapped back open. Her green eyes had now turned blood red, and her hair slowly began to turning white as she locked eyes with her captor. A cocky smile had replaced her frantic look from before. "My, oh my! Someone is getting a little to frisky." Referring to the tail that had just finished moving up past her chest, and was right next to her face. "Might want to be careful." She teased at Adel. "I might just bite." And just as she warned, she dug her teeth straight into Adel's tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:43 pm

"Aaaaah!" Adelaide screamed as her captives teeth sunk deep into her tail, forcing her to jump back and release the girl who seemed to handle herself differently from before, as if someone else had taken control. "Damn... I should not enjoy the feeling of that." She thought as she rubbed the bitten part of her tail, the slightest drops of blood leaking from the small areas where Natasha's teeth had manage to pierce unnoticeable on her tail due to it's coloring already being similar to the bright crimson red of the aforementioned blood.

"Okay, so that was actually pretty awesome, now do you want to show me the other things little Natalie is capable of doing?" She asked provocatively, obviously trying to to turn this warfare into love and not even caring if Natalie Natasha figured it out.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:08 pm

Being released from her binds, Natasha landed gracefully on her feet, almost showing no effect of the exhaustion that Natalie was dealing with. Natasha let out a growing laugh. "You sure you can handle more of me?" She whipped the little bit of blood from her lips with her finger. "I mean, you seem to be a bit of a bleeder, after all."

"Guess there's only one way to find out." She said as she licked the little bit of blood on her finger. After a brief pause, she bolted straight out from where she was standing, much faster than Natalie had tried before. This time, however, Natasha only had the intent of drawing out an attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:14 pm

Adelaide rolled her eyes at the words coming from Natasha's mouth, before noticing even more difference in her, the differences being her hair color and eyes were now almost completely changed over too white and red respectively.  
As Nat came in for the attack Adelaide grinned and thought something something "Enough women for three" something something, before quickly dodging the attack and cartwheeling behind Natasha with an acrobats level of grace.
"I'm glad that you're bringing out your all, but i'm fairly certain that the one that will have to be handling "more" is you." She said before beginning to turn herself around to face her adversary.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:38 pm

As Natasha neared closer, she was surprised that instead of attacking, she elected to cartwheel out of the facade. She licked her lips, seeing a mistake for her to capitalize on. 'Time to take things to the next level.' She stopped on a dime, changing direction to keep up close enough for her obviously target to not notice her, stopping right behind her as she slowly turned back around.

"What was that?" Her lips were curved into a wicked smile as she looked straight into her eyes. Not allowing a chance for Adel to react, she jumped up, wrapping her legs around her mid section and raising her up a little higher. Her hands sat on top of Adel's shoulders, leaving them perfectly at eye level with each other. "Moment of truth." she purred. Before allowing any reaction, Natasha locked lips with Adel's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:45 pm

Adelaide looked slightly confused, but all around pleased as she melted into the kiss, sliding her tongue down Natasha's throat as her tail friskily jumped up and wrapped itself once again around the smaller girls torso, but in less of an aggressive way and more in a sentimental way.  
She removed her lips from their lock on Natasha's, reeling her head back and smiling deviously. "I didn't expect this fight to be won so easily Natalie." Adel said while still staring into the eyes of the girl who had sneakily kissed her only moments before. 'This is going to be fun, i like girls with a bit of spunk.' She thought, now smirking wildly at her "friend".
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:30 am

Natasha was splendid to have the kiss returned, wrestling back and forth in the lock with her own tongue. She even shuddered a little by the foreign feeling of the other's tail start to feel certain parts of her body. As Adel pulled away, Natasha found herself wanting her lips back against her own. A small chuckle came from Natasha during the boast of the larger monkey faunus, finding it funny that she thought it was Natalie behind it all.

"You'll have to do a lot more than that to win me over." And with that, Natasha pulled Adel back in for more kissing, breaking away for just a moment after a little more kissing. "How about you take use somewhere a little more private? Wouldn't want someone interrupting us." And just like that, Natasha was back to locking lips as her hands moved away from Adel's shoulders and down her back to keep keep them pressed together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:43 am

Adelaide was about to respond enthusiastically before her words were cut off with another kiss from Natalie, she melted into the kiss again and moaned slightly as the smaller girl began to rub her chest before standing up to her full height and putting her hands around Natasha so that she could carry her.
She broke away from the kiss a moment after standing up, and looked deeply into Natasha's eyes. "No we wouldn't want anyone interrupting us, especially with the things I'm going to be doing to you." Adel said before giggling slightly, locking the kiss once more, and slipping her tail into Natasha's shirt, rubbing her chest directly.
She began to walk towards the locker room.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:15 am

Natasha was pleased that Adel could follow an order. 'I just might have to keep some tabs on her for some more fun.' The idea was only strength when she suddenly felt her tail slip up her shirt and start playing with her. She couldn't help but gasp a little at the first feel.

Upon entering the locking room, Natasha finally broke the kiss. "Good idea, I could always use a shower." Natasha let Adel carry her weight for a second as she slid her own shirt over her head, leaving her down to just a training bra on top. "Ah, much better." She was almost instantly locking lips with Adel again as she helped remove her companion's own shirt, only breaking the long engagement to pull the shirt over the monkey's head.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:28 am

Adelaide broke the kiss for another second as Natasha helped her remove her shirt, before grinning like a mad man and using her tail to undue the clasps of her bra, letting it fall off of her as she reached over using her hands to do the same to Natasha. "And this is far superior." She said as her "friends" bra fell to the floor not far from her own.
She took a second to feast her eyes on the girl before her.

Running up to one of the lockers and slamming Natasha into it (still holding her), she embraced the smaller girl tightly, kissing her neck passionately. "Who needs a shower when we can just bathe in each-other?"
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:41 pm

With her training bra falling to the ground, Natasha couldn't help be impressed by what Adel's tail was capable of as she watched it undo Adel's own bra. "Oh, I hope that tail of yours isn't just for show.' Natasha was definitely looking forward to what the tail was capable of doing to her body.

Before she knew it, she was slammed into the locker with a fair amount of force. A small grunt escaped her lips at the impact, as her chest bounced a little, now free of its constraints. "Looks like someone likes it a little rough." There was a slight growl to her voice, enjoying the fact that Adel seemed to know what she was doing. It always makes things a little more fun when she didn't have to hold the other person's hand through it all.

"Then you better make sure you wash every inch of me." Natasha placed a hand ontop of Adel's head, slowly pushing her down her neck and towards her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:51 pm

Adel giggled as Natasha pushed her head down towards her chest (with no resistance of course). "Ill have to clean well, you dirty girl." She said with glee as she began to lick and caress the shorter girls chest making little grunts and moans every once in awhile while doing so, before suddenly breaking away for a second and giving an evil grin; Adelaide activated her semblence and brought her transparent tails into existence, using them to pull the rest of the clothing off of Natalie and herself while she placed her head back between Natalie's breasts, pulling away only once more to say. "I really hope you aren't afraid of me being a little bit rough." and proceeding to giggle once more.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:50 pm

Natasha's face turned red as she tried to hold back her moans. The stimulation was making her hot under the collar. She threw her head back and wiggled around some, feeling some heat building up down under. She was a little relieved as she finally broke away, letting her head down in time to see the multiple tails come into existence. "Oh." was all she purred as she let the tails peel off the reminder of her cloths.

Natasha let out a sigh of pleasure, enjoying the feeling of being completely freed from her clothes. "Wouldn't have it any other way." the sentence was broke up in two, gasping a little at the return of Adel's mouth to her chest; however, Natasha was starting to crave a little more than foreplay. "Now... why don't you show me how you use those things." There was a smile on her face as she felt her own hand slip down under Adel's waist line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training gone wrong [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next