RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Workshop

Go down 
+20
Shadowfox66
xthorgoldx
eyeblaster3
MrManix
Kellenredx
Amber
BillyD3Kidd
Skylight
JL
Shemskis
Haboo90
Sun Wukong
Metroidhunter
DrGustave
DatteSa
Frankenstein Joe
AkaiOtaku
Prinny
zhleader
Jetscream
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BillyD3Kidd

Beacon Workshop - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:06 pm

Rubbing his head, Marc actually thinks for a second. Well, he isn't sure if he has to think about it or if it's the minor concussion he was in the process of giving himself. "No. Just teammates. We aren't related, and were aren't a thing."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Jet swiftly struts in, mumbling numbers and rather technical sounding things as he sits at a table and starts drawing. "15... No... No maybe 20 psi..."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:17 pm

"It looked like almost a foot... And the blade... 3? 2 and a half?" Jet quietly speaks as he draws quickly, making large strokes with the pencil.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:21 pm

"Thanks." Marc says as he gets wrench. Thinking for a moment, he asks "How does that go..? Dating your team member, and all." Shrugging at Shem's question, he speaks between each crank of the wrench "They are alright. I'm happy with our leader."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Jet quickly walks around, gathering bits of metal and plastic, clearly off in his own little world. He walks back to the table mumbling something about kelvin and voltage.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:29 pm

"My team consist of a leader who knows what he is doing, thank goodness, a crazy guy, a girl who has become my personal training project, and me." he chuckles. "So overall pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:37 pm

Jet finishes the schematic and gets up, headed to the arena, leaving the paper there.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:39 pm

"I heard about that thing you do." Marc laughs a bit, coming out from under his vehicle. He frowns at what a mess he is when he comes out, but shrugs to himself. "Maybe I can make Alani do that if I push hard enough." he jokes and smirks.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Marc blinks. He had only been joking, but nods. "Well yeah, I'd never want her to get hurt. I wouldn't forgive myself." Pausing, he realizes how that sounds. "I mean, she is my teammate. I'd be a pretty crappy team member."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:54 pm

He nods and smiles a bit, trying to pull his mind away from his team member. "It's top speed is 230 miles per hour. I'm working on improving it. Not fast enough yet..." he mumbles to himself.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:02 am

Marc shrugs. "It never feels fast enough." he sighs, patting the engine gently. "Alani would freak out on this thing." he laughs.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:05 am

He looks at Shem with a bit of aggravation. "It was a simple observation."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:11 am

Marc nods and closes the hood. "This think is made to be fast and sturdy. A great extension to Olyndicus."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:18 am

Marc grins and nods. "If that's what you want, then sure."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:21 am

Jet walks back in and starts looking for some welding goggles. "Where are they... You'd think they'd have more goggles... Where the hell..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Workshop
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next