RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Workshop

Go down 
+20
Shadowfox66
xthorgoldx
eyeblaster3
MrManix
Kellenredx
Amber
BillyD3Kidd
Skylight
JL
Shemskis
Haboo90
Sun Wukong
Metroidhunter
DrGustave
DatteSa
Frankenstein Joe
AkaiOtaku
Prinny
zhleader
Jetscream
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun Wukong

Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:01 pm

"Alright amigo! If you make it happen, I have no way to repay you, but I will be in your debt." El Taladro said, giving up on trying to understand what "dust" was. After Shem's outburst, El Taladro walked over and picked up some of the scattered remains of the phone. He inspected the hole in the wall, then suddenly turned and grinned widely, giving Shem a thumbs up. "GREAT FORM AMIGO!"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:04 pm

"Que? Amigo, animals are typically furry and usually have four legs! You have neither of those things!" El Taladro chuckles, dropping the destroyed pieces of the phone on the table.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:05 pm

"I'm merely suggesting Shem." He turns and looks at him. "Are you sure you're fine? You seem really stressed..."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:08 pm

"In your head?" He leans forward and gets serious. "Who is in your head Shem?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:13 pm

Jet stands up and thrusts his arm, Paladin coming off and in axe form, glowing much brighter than normal. "Hold him." Jet says as he holds out Paladin towards Shem.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:18 pm

"...Que?" El Taladro tilts his head slightly as he watches the spectacle unfold before him. He sees Jet begin to use his weapon on Shem. "What are you doing, Amigo?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:21 pm

"Hold Paladin. I'm not going to attack you. Paladin is very unique. It holds the soul of my father, he'll drive away what ever bad thing is in your head."
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:23 pm

"Hey! Amigo! What are you doing!?" El Taladro roared, getting in between Jet and Shem.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:25 pm

"You leave Shem be..." Jet turns to face the figure, his blue aura pulsing and swirling. "You leave him be."
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:26 pm

"HEY! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! AND HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?!" El Taladro spins around and tenses himself.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:29 pm

Kaitlin barges in.

"Shem!"

She then scowls at Dameon.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:33 pm

"My father is nothing but proud of my skills as a smith. As am I. You know not what you face. You leave now and that will be the end. But you hurt anyone... Anyone at all... And I will fell you." Jet's aura pulses brighter, swirling bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:35 pm

"MY FAMILY'S DEAD, THEY CAN'T BE HERE TO HELP ME." El Taladro roared as he grabs a nearby wrench and throws it in the apparition's direction. He turns towards Shem and mutters to him, "You may want to see a doctor about that Amigo..." gesturing in the thing's direction.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Kaitlin is getting angrier and angrier.

"So what you coming to attempt to kill Shem again?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:40 pm

"I won't kill Shem, but the monster inside him..." He turns towards Shem and readies himself. "Fight it Shem... You are stronger than some worthless evil. You are strong. You are good. Fight it."
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:40 pm

"Dios Mio, that guy was weird." El Taladro said as he shook his head. "WELL! At least we know his weakness is wrenches! Glad that's over! Good work Amigos!" El Taladro roared with laughter.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:43 pm

"Shem don't even think about it..."

Kaitlin snarled and when she spoke her voice was laced with venom.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:44 pm

El Taladro turns and snatches the chunk of metal out of the air. "No, amigo. Wrenches, not just metal. Good effort though!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Workshop
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next