RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xHavenx

xHavenx

"Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: "Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed]   "Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:16 pm

Voids of a clear, azure brilliance would shift about ever so silently, capturing the sights that would then be stored within the complex system of figurative mazes and vaults that was the lad's mind. They would be directed skyward with the tilt of the head, blue skies and cotton-like clouds replacing the various buildings and greens that he had seen mere seconds prior. The sight caused a wave of relaxation to course throughout the teen's well-being, which pushed a small sigh to escape his lips.

"So I've finally made it here..." He said calmly to himself. Yet another breath manage to blow out through parted lips; another sign of calmness and other qualities of the sort. Both gloved hands of his would reel from within the pockets of his coat's outer pockets, lifting up and curling their individual sets of fingers to grasp around the rim of the chap's hood. It would be pulled up and over his head, shrouding the majority of his snowy-tinted hair, and casting a minor shadow upon eyes of a light, frosty feel of blue. They would soon veil over, the vast skies of blue slowly snd temporarily fading within a realm of deep oblivion.

"Hnn...welcome to Beacon, Haven..." The boy muttered quietly to himself. "Welcome to Beacon..."

OOC: Er...I decided to set the general setting of this Rp within the outer parts of Beacon. Meaning that we'll be free to walk around outside of the buildings, maybe around the cliffs...maybe around the fountain if anyone wants to, as well.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed]   "Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:07 pm

After a while of the 'tall lad' soaking in the beauty of the school. There seemed to be an array of bubbles that floated to the surface of the fountain. Soon they became more violent and suddenly a purple haired bunny girl pops out of the water, gasping for air. She hangs herself on the side rim of the fountain, facing Haven. She eventually catches her breath and looks at him "No matter what you do...don't go fishing in arctic waters" she had a serious look in her eyes as she gave this 'advice'.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed]   "Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:22 am

Hunter is sitting on a bench in his uniform, a little after class ended, staring at birds flying overhead. It's been a while since he looked at them, fluttering about in the clear blue skies. Strange how his eyes were the same as the skies he wanted to travel, yet his favorite color was a darker shade of it. Shame he couldn't wear his usual clothes instead of this uniform. At least he still had his steel shot gloves in his coat and his infInity Lens. One half of the iLens had his Aura gauge up. The other was simply the time. Both were tucked away in the corners.

Looking down a bit, he sees a new student walk into the school. Might as well be a part of the welcoming committee. Getting up, he walks over to the new kid when suddenly the fountain seemingly exploded as a rabbit Faunas appeared, one of the other late arrivals who made it onto the Team JIVE. For some reason, he didn't like any of them. Probably because they broke a few too many rules, plus on their first night in their Beacon dorm, they made quite a ruckus. Not only were they up all night shouting and ruining a good night's sleep, they ruined Hunter's favorite movie series by shouting the tagline over and over again.

Hunter walked over to the fountain. "Damnit, Violet. You know that you're not allowed to go play in the fountain! It's against the rules here." He turned to the new kid. "So. I heard you say you're new here?"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed]   "Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:23 am

I wonder how shit's gonna go down... The newcomer thought to himself. Maybe I should try to be a bit more social this time around...? Try to make at least a friend or two by tomorrow, or something... By the end of that thought the chap allowed both eyes of his to open, a small laugh slipping into air around him. "We'll see where that goes...everyone who I've talked to in the past has normally been kinda-"

...weird.

The verbal thought would never be completed, for a sudden chain of sounds caught his attention. They appeared to be coming from behind him, so...he turned. He was able to catch the smallest glimpse of the other Faunus before he was became partially soaked by a minor wave, which had been brought up by the girl's surfacing. Ashen-ebon hair was given a vigorous shake in attempt to shake the water out. While he did so he directed his gaze back to the fountain, locking it with the other's. "Uh...I wasn't really aware that fountain water was arctic..." He said in a slow reply, moving on to strain the dampness from his coat.

While doing so, the lad would catch a a small blur of movement from the corner of his eye, which would then be accompanied by yet another unrecognized voice. Due to a sudden attention shift the boy allowed his gaze to drift the side, which led to him landing his first gaze upon the other male.

"...Yeah, you heard right," the coated Faunus gave in reply. Once he was done straining his clothing's over layer to the best of his abilities he would hook his right hand over to the left side of his waist. He began to (attempt to) dry the handle of one of his blades while starting off his next sentence. "So, er...I assume that both of you," a quick gesture between the two students before him would be taken, "are students down here at Beacon...?" He reeled his right hand from his blade handle, pointing to the uniforms that the two in front of them we wearing before stationing it back by his side. "It would explain your clothing to me..." For a brief moment the boy looked around him, seeking out crowds of other students in the distance. The well majority of them were wearing the same outfit, while the few casual ones he saw were looking as if they were about to head out somewhere.

"It...would also give some clarification as to why I'm a fish out of water." An awkward laugh escaped the teen's lips as he gradually turned himself to face the other two once more. "Anyways. Since, uh...since you caught me out here, how about some introductions?" The boy extended a hand while having the remaining stay tucked within one of his coat pockets. "M'name's Haven Kyoujii. I can already assume Ms. Olympic Swimmer over here is Violet since you said her name but...come on, formal introductions."

Last edited by xHavenx on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed]   "Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:37 am

Violet blinks from confusion but then climbs out of the fountain. She plops down on the ground into a puddle that she had formed. She stands up and shook the Haven's extended hand "Muma...my name is Violet Rhodes, i'm from team JIVE...but you can call me bird girl." Violet shoots him a wide smile before backing away and sitting on the fountain rim.

(OOC: I find it funny that I don't know if you mean Beacon rules or site rules...because i'm pretty sure I broke both)
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed]   "Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:52 pm

"I'm Hunter Thợ Săn, leader of the Team SaiNTS. My full title, which I hope will be by the time I've graduated, is Huntsman Hunter Thợ Săn. Welcome to Beacon." Hunter shook Haven's hand. "And as for you, 'bird girl'..." He turned toward Violet. "I never expected a bird brain to be so dumb. Guess it's all true. Rule 2. 'Do not jump into the water or water fountains in the courtyard.' You should have expected a school to have security cameras everywhere, especially in the courtyard, and if I'm not mistaken, you're in your uniform."
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed]   "Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:14 am

The faintest smile would spread across the ashen-haired teen's lips - so faint that one would have to take a decent look to notice it - while he took a semi-firm grip on Violet's hand for the first shake. "I, uh..." he began, initially aiming to question about the girl's nickname, when she actually seemed to represent a rabbit or vole, or other creatures of the sort. However...he just decided to save that question for another time. If he were to ask it now, he and his new acquaintances could be standing in their current location for God knows how long. "...Ah, nevermind. Nice to meet you."

Haven kept his 'grin' on while turning to face Hunter, meeting his handshake with an equal level of strength used to match the one prior. He gave a silent nod as a sign of thanks, as well as a reply, to the other's welcoming statement. Once this was done the T-Devil released loosened his grip and parted from his share of the handshake, stepping back a foot or so. By the time he had finished doing so, the sniper noticed Hunter's string of speech. For a mere second the crossbreed would open his mouth, seeming as if he were about to say something in order to break the conversation to come. However, the cave of sharpened fangs that actually was his mouth would close a moment afterwards. The boy reeled both hands and arms up, crossing them over his chest while he stared at the two with the slightest tilt of the head.

...Huh...maybe I'll just see where this goes... The lad thought, directing frosty voids to lock upon the possible scene-to-be before him.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed]   "Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Violet stares blankly at Hunter but then eventually giggles and 'boops' his nose. She then shakes off some water, accidentally soaking Hunter in the fountain water. "I heard that there was a festival for people that eat sandwiches...you should go, person I don't know the name of"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed]   "Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Welcome to Beacon..." [Closed]
Page 1 of 1