RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2

Go down 
+8
BillyD3Kidd
Metroidhunter
Frankenstein Joe
Haboo90
Shemskis
Ketchum
DatteSa
DrGustave
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DrGustave
DrGustave

Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Empty
PostSubject: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:18 pm

Declan entered the empty classroom first "Really? I'm the first one here today? I guess everyone else was out late last night...." He found a random empty seat and sat down. He looked around at the empty seats for the Intro into the Creatures of Grimm class. As the professor was preparing himself for teach Declan put his head down and waited for the rest of the class to show up.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Kaitlyn walks into class chewing her gum.

She walks into class and puts her  feet on her desk waiting for class to start.
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:33 pm

Walter had arrived minutes before Declan, and had fallen asleep on the upper seats all the way in the back. He remained in this state of slumber, thinking about dragons, Beowulves, and chocolate chip cookies....
Back to top Go down
http://bladeoftheninjav2.forumotion.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Arthur enters the room, glad he it not late today, takes a seat on his own. looking around at who has arrived on time today.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Walking in from the arena, she slams the doors open and moves to sit next to Arthur again, placing her head on the table and trying to get a quick nap.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:37 pm

"Well hello there again miss. Knight, glad to see neither of us are late today." Arthur says with a wiry tone.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:38 pm

Isabelle follows the other from the arena and enters the classroom, sitting down in the back row.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:41 pm

Mark steps in, looking around the room and sighing. Though he usually has perfect posture with no thought, he made sure to have his head up and back straight, finding a seat in the front of the class, not knowing anyone yet.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Raising her hand to wave as a reply, she yawns into the desk, "Call me Aoife."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Issac walks in and sits in the exact center seat. 'I really shouldn't be here. I already what they're going to be teaching in this class..."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Arthur shouts down sarcastically to Issac, "What're they teaching then?"
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:01 pm

"Well, I know how to kill Grimm, and I know how much damage they can do. Learned both of those the hard way." Issac unconsciously reaches for his scar.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:04 pm

"If you say so man, I can believe you in that at least." Arthur is contented with his Issac's reply.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Lifting her head up, Aoife writes on her pad of paper, showing it to Arthur. Afterwards scribbling it out.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Marc sighed as he listened to all the talking around him, finally turning to Isaac and scowling. "There is more to Grimm then just knowing how to use a weapon. Maybe you should pay attention and learn something."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Slowly, Leonius, his uniform parts over his suit, pushed open the door, the giant scanning the room silently for a good spot. Until he saw the chairs. He adjusted the tie he wore nervously, staring at one.

The frail-looking chairs, made for people of normal size and mass.

Looking around at the other students, he frowned, and decided that standing was perhaps his best option, however much he longed to sit down and rest. Instead, he listened a moment, and nodded when the orange-haired student commented on the creatures of Grimm.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:11 pm

"Hey Leo, how's it going man?" Arthur calls out to Leo as he sees him enter the room.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:11 pm

Issac turns and glares at Marc. "I won't argue with you. I know what they can do, and how badly their claws hurt."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Looking over at Leo as well, she smiles at him, "Hey! Come sit over here with the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:16 pm

Leo raised his hand to Arthur, not so much a wave as an acknowledgement. "Things... are proceeding... smoothly enough... I am looking forward to... learning more about the enemy..." He coughed, choking for just a moment, before he chuckled. "... So as to formulate... even better plans against them..."

When Aoife suggested he sit with them, however, Leo looked away.

"I think... perhaps it is better... if I stand..."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Marc meets the glare with a calm look, shrugging. "I didn't say that you don't. I'm just making a point."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:21 pm

"Oh Leo, you and your plans. Do you have a plan for initiation?" Arthur asks inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Grinning from an idea, she bursts out, "If the three of us got together it would be the best. We would be the shortest, tallest and the most armoured trio."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2    Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classrooms at Beacon; Day 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next