RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Workshop

Go down 
+20
Shadowfox66
xthorgoldx
eyeblaster3
MrManix
Kellenredx
Amber
BillyD3Kidd
Skylight
JL
Shemskis
Haboo90
Sun Wukong
Metroidhunter
DrGustave
DatteSa
Frankenstein Joe
AkaiOtaku
Prinny
zhleader
Jetscream
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jetscream

Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:01 pm

A loud bang and a plume of smoke arises from right in front of Jet. "I'm fine! Everything's good! I'm fine! It's fine!" He waves the smoke out of the way and continues working.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:08 pm

"Uh..." Jet looks over at Shem. "We... We didn't say anything... You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:09 pm

"SHUT UP!"
echoes in the workshop
Zwei looks to see who is requesting the shutting up
it was the boy he scared the other day...Shem
He decided to leave him alone for now after shooting a glance towards him that’s all he needed to know that he was not in the mood for  being scared....again
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:12 pm

"Are you sure?" Jet turns his body towards Shem. "If there's anything I can help with, I'll try my best."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:18 pm

Zwei was concerned about the way Shem was speaking  something was wrong
"hey buddy you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:18 pm

"... Come talk to me if you ever feel you need to. I'm a great listener, I really am." He smiles at Shem and gets back to work.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:24 pm

Zwei isn’t convinced but decides to back off
"alright then if there’s any problems let me know"
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:27 pm

The door to the workshop slammed open and everybody's favorite luchador stood grinning in the door. "AMIGOS! It is good to see you again! I know you to be good with your tools! Perhaps you can help me with something!" He thunders as he walks through the shop in a manner quite similar to a bull in a china shop and drops a very roughly decapitated beowulf head on the table, his grin never faltering.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:29 pm

Jet stops the drill and starts etching and picking with a small knife. "I'm almost done, just a bit longer..." He turns and smiles at El Taladro. "Hey there Taladro, what do you need done?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Well that’s one way to enter a room and he was carrying a....Beowolf head?
"well that just happened"
Zwei whispered to himself
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:41 pm

"This head! I need it made into a hat that doubles as a hand puppet. Is this possible? Do you think you can do this for me, amigo? I have no money with which to pay you." El Taladro asks.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Jet moves his tools away from the blood of the head. "Uhhh... Yeah, I think I can figure that out..." He looks at it. "Would you be opposed to it breathing fire?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:44 pm

El Taladro looked quizzically at Jet. "How would you do that?" He leans in close and whispers rather loudly, "You are not a wizard, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:50 pm

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS BUT I SURE AS HELL LIKE YOUR SPIRIT AMIGO!" El Taladro roars punching the air savagely.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Zwei yelps a little at shem yelling  like that
"ok then on that note im going to leave for now here is my cell number jet call me when its done"
((meaning Pm me))
and with that zwei made his escape
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:52 pm

Jet looks back at Shem and raises and eyebrow. "Uhhh..." He turns back to El Taladro. "Yeah... What he said. Only not a crystal, but dust. And no I'm not a wizard.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:59 pm

"Hey Shem? Maybe you should go take a nap or something. Meditate, do something to calm down. You're worrying me."
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:01 pm

"Alright amigo! If you make it happen, I have no way to repay you, but I will be in your debt." El Taladro said, giving up on trying to understand what "dust" was. After Shem's outburst, El Taladro walked over and picked up some of the scattered remains of the phone. He inspected the hole in the wall, then suddenly turned and grinned widely, giving Shem a thumbs up. "GREAT FORM AMIGO!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Workshop   Beacon Workshop - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Workshop
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next