RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dakir

Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Kasumi gritted her teeth again and swallowed, Frag... She thought, before she managed to say two words, "I'm...sorry." She said, although with much hesitation. She simply dangled, having let her body go limp, Damn these people. I never should have gotten involved with Yvaine.
Back to top Go down
Vox

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:29 pm

There was a moment of still silence, only the mist and Kasumi's own breathing.

Then a sharp whine split the air, and the needle drove in, straight through her toe, cracking the bone as it pierced through. The needle was left inside, as another touched the next toe down.

"Apologize."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:59 pm

Kasumi screamed as the device pierced and cracked her toe. The pain was so intense that tears welled up behind her eyes, "I'm fragging sorry!" She yelled out, anything to escape the horrible, horrible pain now emanating from her foot.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:05 pm

The second was lanced the same way, the horrid whine preceding the device piercing the next toe the same way.

"Apologize."

There was no delay. No time to get in another apology, before yet another whine split the air.

This one did not pierce bone. As a mercy, compared to the other two, it pierced only flesh, and was carefully pulled out. And carefully positioned in the proper place.

"When proper penitence is made, this will cease... You have only to give... proper word..."

That horrific whine, and a third bone was split by the force of a needle being driven through her toe.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:14 pm

Kasumi screamed again, arching her back in a futile attempt to escape the pain, God-@#$&ing dammit! All she knew was pain, "I'm sorry! Dammit, I'm sorry! I apologize!" She yelled out, trying to end the brutal pain, Just fragging kill me already! She thought.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:49 pm

Horrid whine. Agony. Horrid whine. Agony. The last two toes went the same way, despite her pleas.

"... This is a tiny piece of your body... With but a mere five toes, I have brought this torment. And I am not even done with them..."

Kasumi was dropped, and a weight pressed down on her. Someone was sitting on her stomach, knees on either side of her, and gloved fingers touched either side of her head, holding her still.

"We have not even begun. Where was the bravado you showed my comrades in that alley? ... Do you seek an end to your suffering? Do you want to beg for mercy?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:58 pm

Kasumi dropped in a heap to the floor, having only a few seconds respite before someone was atop her, Shit. She thought through the haze of pain clouding her mind. Her body screamed at her to do anything to avoid further agony, but she simply could not just submit before these...people. "Well if you hadn't disarmed me," She said, albeit weakly, "You'd find me a little less submissive. As for begging? Hah, I'd rather be tortured." At least I won't give them the satisfaction. Although maybe these twisted motherfraggers enjoy inflicting pain on people like this.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:04 am

There was a bit of silence, before the weight was suddenly gone, and Kasumi was again in the air.

"Good. Let us continue."

((TIME SKIP))

Hours. Hours, of that torment. Not a word was said to Kasumi, before she was finally let down. Her mangled feet would be beyond recognition if she could see. She would be hobbled for the rest of her life, even with healing. Not a word had been said after her stubborn refusal. But now all was still, and silent, and she would finally be allowed to sleep.

... Save the fact that the moment her eyes closed, something tapped her foot, sending fresh waves of agony to awaken her.

It was only now that the voice again spoke. "Do you know why you're suffering?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:09 am

Kasumi lifted her head, for some reason thinking that now she would be able to see her torturer. Of course though, the room was still pitch black. She let her head fall to the floor, her body exhausted beyond belief, "I...I assume it's because of...because of Yvaine." She managed to say, her throat dry and her lips cracking with the effort. They must have some fragging cameras or something to make sure I don't have rest. She took a little comfort in knowing that she was still safe inside her own mind; her thoughts were still her own.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:18 am

"And?"

The voice seemed amused by her weariness and suffering.

"... I will allow you blessed sleep, Barbarian. You must simply perform one act of submission in exchange..."

The voice became a bit more distant, as the source took several steps back.

"Stand."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:26 am

Kasumi hoped, most likely in vain, that the voice was being honest, and they truly would let her rest if she could stand. She rolled over onto her stomach, her feet still burning from the torture. She gritted her teeth, doing her best to shut out the pain from her mind. She placed her palms on the floor, pushing herself up into a kneeling position. Slowly, she brought up one foot and placed it on the floor, although her body screamed in protest. She tested it, adding some pressure to see if she really could stand. The pain shot up her leg, and her head felt incredibly light, Damn it, don't pass out now. She clenched her stomach muscles, forcing the blood back to her head. She continued, her chest heaving with exertion and the intense pain that came from the single foot she placed on the ground. Slowly, she dragged herself to a somewhat-standing position and placed her other foot below her, doing her best to steady herself by holding her arms out as if she was walking a tightrope. She said nothing, entirely focused on not passing out from the pain that now seemed to consume her. All I can do is hope they can see me, and that I don't have to do jumping jacks.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:11 am

There was silence, and a bit of waiting, before Kasumi was roughly pushed to the ground. "Sleep now," the voice said. "You will suffer more come morning, as you learn your fate. Remember that defiance will only bring more agony."

Something was thrown to her, the simple covering she had before, and a scratchy blanket.

Then there was just silence, as the source of the voice vanished...
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:18 am

Kasumi fell to the ground, grunting as the impact jarred her abused feet. The blanket hit her in the face, and she quickly wrapped herself in it, At least I have some sort of respite. She thought as she closed her eyes, I wonder if Yvaine is here as well. And with that, she drifted off into sleep, the pain not quite able to keep her awake.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:39 pm

((TIME SKIP))

It had been days now, since Kasumi had seen any glimpse of light. Since she had been warm. Since she hadn't been in pain. Since she wasn't abused for the amusement of off-duty Frumentarii. Since she'd known anything other than the lightless hell the Frumentarii had thrown her into.

Her hands now resembled her feet, in the amount of damage done to them. Her mouth was missing several teeth that were drilled away into nothingness before having the roots yanked without anesthesia. She bore several new scars from surgery performed without anesthesia to implant... things.

She was awakened like usual. By having a long-needle driven through her shattered feet and hands, and sprayed down with foul-smelling chemicals and frigid water.

"Prisoner is alert," that familiar voice said, the same twinge of amusement in his voice, as the needles were slowly withdrawn. "Today, you may be allowed to leave this place."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:50 pm

Kasumi was barely conscious, the pain quickly returning in the form of needles and chemicals. She couldn't even cry out in pain anymore, only able to clench her remaining teeth against it. She lifted her head, although it was still pointless, for she could still see nothing. She let her head sag again before saying, "How?" It was the most speech she could manage, as her throat was parched and her head light from blood loss. She could only hope that her captors could understand her broken voice.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:14 pm

It was that familiar word again.

"Apologize."

It was all he said before a needle puncured a vein, and a burning substance was injected into Kasumi's blood stream. The chemical that caused all of the body's pain receptors to fire uncontrollably. The chemical that prevented passing out. The mixture that ensured a victim suffered, without a finger having to be lifted.

"... You have six hours to suffer... And at the end of those six hours... twenty seconds to give proper word..." A gloved hand patted her cheek, almost gently, as the voice chuckled. "I will be... watching..."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:27 pm

Kasumi clenched her teeth again as the pain began to take hold. It wasn't long until it felt like her entire body was on fire. She tried to call out, "No, wait, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She tried desperately to get her torturer to come back and relieve the pain, but it was clear she was in this for the entire six hours.

{TIMESKIP}

Kasumi was laid out on the ground, her hands pressed hard against the ground, and her breath came heavier with each second. She thought she would go insane with the pain...until it began to subside. It seemed whatever chemical agent was in her system was finally petering out. Her breath slowed slightly, but the one thing she remembered was to say, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry...I shouldn't have resisted...I'm sorry..." She all but whispered this, as her body was simply too damaged to listen to her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:49 pm

Only silence met Kasumi, for several minutes.

Then the world was pain and fire again, as the door to the room opened and the overhead lights flared to life, the world suddenly being illuminated again.

The cold concrete room was covered in blood, and various messes from her captivity and treatment, with visible chains where she had been restrained and tortured. Between her and the door, a man in the same uniform as the Frumentarii who captured her held out his hand.

"If you wish to leave the room, you must stand, and walk..."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:00 pm

Frag...frag...FRAG! She thought, raising her hands to shield her eyes from the dazzling brightness. After a minute, her eyes adjusted, and she pressed her mangled hands against the ground, struggling hard to stand, I fragging have to. She thought as she desperately fought to gain her footing. By some miracle, she did, and gained a standing position. She took a step...then another, her body screaming in protest as pain ripped through her legs. She moved to take a third, but was instantly back on the ground. She cried out in pain as she landed, hitting the solid floor hard. She managed to fight back to her knees, her chest heaving with exertion. She looked up at the man in the uniform, a defeated look on her face, but it didn't stop her from trying to stand again.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:29 pm

The Frumentarius seemed amused as he watched her struggle. "... Take too long and you might be put back into your prior situation. There is ever so much more of your body that can be mangled and destroyed."

From outside the room, the faint smell of food drifted.

"Make it out the door, and you'll be fed, and given medical attention. Fail, and we go right back into that hell." He chuckled. "Consider it motivation..."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:36 pm

God...dammit. She thought as she fought back to her feet. The motivation of respite and food was more than enough to make Kasumi endure just a few more moments of pain. She gained her footing again, and stepped ever so painfully towards the door. It took her a couple minutes, but she managed to step outside the hell-hole, emerging into the room beyond.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:41 pm

"Good," the Frumentarius said, pushing her roughly to the floor as two more carried over a stretcher.

She was roughly loaded onto it, and another needle jammed into her arm.

"Sleep now. When you awaken, you will be given food."

True to his word, the chemical quickly put Kasumi to sleep... When she would awaken some time later on a hard concrete floor, there would be no feeling in her hands or feet, but they would be covered in plaster. The broken bones apparently set, and a plate with cold bread and cheese sat next to her.

"Eat," the Frumentarius from before said, still amused.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:48 pm

Kasumi knew better than to say anything, and she simply leaned over the plate, eating without the use of her hands. She finished quickly, her stomach hardly filled from the meagre meal, but it was something, and she wasn't going to complain. When she was done, she looked up at her captor, a neutral, yet exhausted look on her face, I probably look like shit. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:28 pm

The Frumentarius watched as Kasumi ate like an animal, not even glancing as a wheelchair was brought in.

"You are being given a reprieve from your prior torment. Show disrespect, or fail to comply with any instructions, and you will go back to that darkness and pain. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:37 pm

Kasumi's eyes never left the man's face and she nodded, "I do." She said. God damn... She thought, There is no greater hell than this...To be at the complete mercy of these...@#$& Her eyes watched as the wheelchair was brought in, but she quickly returned her gaze to the man in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:08 pm

She was roughly picked up, and put in the chair. "... Let us go and see what your employer has endured, so that you may learn to appreciate our mercy..."

Not another word was said as Kasumi was wheeled out into a hallway, and into Yvaine's home.

The Pilorum had been busy, over the previous few days, it seemed. The segment Kasumi had been in seemed new, and as she was wheeled into the kitchen, she would see numerous Frumentarii. At least twenty. And numerous people as poorly clothed as she, their faces mangled by the systematic breaking of their jaws, being abused by Frumentarii.

"... Be grateful... You almost ended up like them... forever damned..."

It was in a room behind the fridge that she was found.

Yvaine Lux, hanging limply from chains, twitching as the last of the chemical that Kasumi endured finished its course in her system. Roughly, Kasumi was dumped from her chair. "You will remain in here, until you are collected."

It was all she was told, before the door shut, and the Frumentarius vanished with the chair.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:30 pm

Kasumi looked up to her former employer, letting out a bitter laugh, "Well," She said, her throat still raw from the torture, "Looks like neither of us saw this coming, huh?" She shook her head, not particularly caring whether or not the woman could hear her or not, "I knew you would be trouble."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retribution, Second Movement (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next