RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vox

Vox

Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:17 pm

It was a nice place, the intruder thought as he casually strolled through the halls. A hovel, compared to the House Decimus holdings back home, but as Nonus looked around, he shrugged. /Pia. Status./ He transferred, his aura brushing against hers.

/Security passive. Motion sense passive. Death silence./

Slowly, Reaper smiled, transmitting to everyone in range. /Team. Swarm./

Elsewhere in the building, Pia pulled her aura link interface out of the terminal and flickered away. Amata and Amatus stopped criticizing their target's taste in art, and set to their objective. Lucius, having been strolling through the library, growled and bared his teeth as he vanished. Fausta's eyes turned away from the window she had been gazing out of, the older woman suddenly no longer standing there.

The six appeared in a bedroom, silently and conveniently out of the way as Sickle rushed forward, punting the bed, and sending it and a sleeping Yvaine Lux crashing against the wall, the first loud noise they had made.

"Time to wake up," Nonus said, smiling politely with his swords in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:46 pm

Though she was dreaming relatively pleasantly, all things considered, Yvaine's subconscious was telling her something was off. Unfortunately for her, she wasn't anywhere near prepared for the events that unfolded, and certainly wasn't in a very good position.

Unfortunately for her, she tended to sleep on her back, which meant that being kicked in to the wall had her going face first in to it. This had the extremely unfortunate result of breaking her nose, cutting open her head, and probably giving her a minor concussion.

Ahh... shit. Wonder how they managed to get in, let alone who they are.

Without moving much, she pushes the mattress away from her with one hand, using the other to attempt to correct the broken nose. Shaking some of the blood out of her eyes, she narrows them in annoyance. "So... to who do I owe the pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:46 pm

"I'm fairly certain the word that escapes mind addled by sleep is 'whom,' Barbarian." Nonus was nothing if not polite in tone, not even shifting when he called her a barbarian. "Let us make it a guessing game. If uniform brings recollection of meaning, this will stand a simple task." He looked at Amata. /Amata. Amatus. Restraint./

The two complied quickly, flashing over to Yvaine and grabbing her by the arms, forcibly lifting her so Nonus could look into her eyes.

"Here's a hint... You managed to piss off something much bigger than yourself with your... activities... and now retribution has fallen upon you..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Wiping some more of the blood out of her eyes, Yvaine isn't very surprised when other people appear begin to restrain her. Pondering the rather polite man's words, something clicks in her mind. "Ahh. Based on your manner of speech and dress, and mention of something bigger than myself, you can only be one of the Pilorum. I can't say I'm overly surprised to see you here, though I am surprised to see so many of you here to... 'handle' me. I will say that this restraint is rather unnecessary, however. I am unarmed and quite under-dressed, and care more for my life than to attempt something at such a disadvantage." And indeed, she wasn't lying. Wearing nothing but her underwear, there was no place to hide a weapon, and no defense against attacks.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:54 pm

"Oh, it is not caution. Even were you fully armed and equipped, your weapon would be hard pressed to pierce our uniforms. The others are mostly here to review the place, since we'll need a base of operations for other activities and you won't be needing it."

Retrieving a cylinder, Nonus smiled at Yvaine and approached, roughly grabbing her hair and yanking her head downward, exposing the back of her neck as he slammed the end of it against her spine. Blood trickled down the back of her neck as something pierced her skin, and punctured her spine itself, something foreign writhing inside her neck.

"... Unless you thought you could send someone to kill a Patriarch of a Great House and not see everything you've built turn to piss and shit around you." Letting go of Yvaine's hair, Nonus was still smiling. "I really must say... learning about this? Amazing timing. Your resources will make our other operation go quite smoothly. Especially given your... cooperation."

"Dominus," Pia said, looking at Yvaine, "are you going to mindrip her?"

"... No," Reaper replied, his smile growing. "We don't have the facilities for that here... But she does have facilities for other forms of information extraction." He took hold of the crime boss's chin, looking her dead in the eyes. "Don't you, Yvaine?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:32 pm

Wincing in pain at the intrusion, Yvaine grates her teeth to avoid letting a sound out. Things had certainly gone to shit, and fast for her, and she knew there was likely no way out of the current situation. Taking a moment to manage her thoughts, she opens her eyes and glances around the room, dark as it is. "In my defense, I expected that bitch to end up dead. She knows way too much, and it was the easiest way to be rid of her."

Sighing in defeat, she closes her eyes again. "As for cooperation? It isn't like I have much of a choice. You are probably going to kill me at the end of this no matter what I do, but the manner of my death depends on me, right? So I will cooperate. But I want one thing in return for my complete cooperation. I want the head of the bitch that betrayed me on a silver platter."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:38 pm

"Hmph. And here I thought crime bosses were supposed to be smart." Nonus shook his head. "Not exactly the smartest move, that, and I'm afraid disappointment lies in your future. You see..."

Reaper's fist was suddenly in Yvaine's gut, his smile and tone unchanged even after punching her.

"You don't get to make demands. You get to cooperate, or be tortured until you decide to cooperate. You also don't get her head." Nonus looked aside, the barest twitch in the corner of his lip the only cue as to what he was thinking. "She probably won't even be executed, as things stand now..."

He cleared his throat, glancing back at Pia.

"... Now... About your account information..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:33 pm

Biting her tongue briefly to avoid a real reaction to the gut punch, Yvaine narrows her eyes towards the man in front of her, glaring at him. "Then what point is there in me cooperating? If I can't even get the satisfaction of seeing her dead, I have no reason to do anything you say. But by all means, feel free to torture me. Keypad behind the fridge in the kitchen, code is 28687. See what good it'll do you."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:30 pm

"Such brave talk... I wonder if there's anything backing it." Nonus nodded to Amata and Amatus, and they began dragging Yvaine out of the room, Fausta bowing her head a moment to Nonus before following.

"... Dominus," Pia said after Yvaine was out of the room, "the Domina has sent a message for you. Shall I relay it?"

Nonus merely nodded, closing his eyes a moment, before looking back at Pia. "Inform Leonius, and send one of the rookies to collect the failed assassin and her shadow. I would have her lay eyes upon her employer's battered and broken body..."

"Yes, Dominus." Pia bowed, then flickered and vanished, leaving Nonus and Lucius alone.

"... What if she is stubborn, Imperator? What if squeezing information from her mind stands a task not unlike squeezing blood from a stone? Would you waste precious time in attempt?" Sickle crossed his arms. "We could spend weeks waiting for materiel to perform a mindrip arrives."

"Is this concern for timeliness, or do you wish for time to ransack the woman's library, Sickle?" Nonus just smirked, shaking his head. "... Go. We will begin the second movement when the time is right. No sooner. No later."

The faunus just nodded, blinking away to leave Nonus alone in the largely intact room.

... Patiently waiting, as he reviewed his wife's message, over and over...

((Minor timeskip.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED)   Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retribution, First Movement (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1