RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]

Go down 
+2
Swordslinger
Kooplah
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:57 pm

David stood up. "Go for it." He looked at Byron for a bit with a weird look on his face.. His head hurting. "Um, Byron.......did you always have spots on your hat." David for some reason was still seeing spots and colors where they shouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:34 pm

"Maybe you should just lie down," Byron said turning his back to David, "Well then... Welcome... to my Wonderland..."

The scenary changed again completely, this time reaching the edge of the forest. The trees, the rocks, the sky, the clouds, literally everything disappeared, replaced with a spiraling purple sky above and the ground replaced by a seemingly endless sea of blood. The severed heads of smiling children floated around, bobbing up into the surface and rolling around in the crimson waves. Their eyes were hollow, replaced with tiny mice crawling around inside the empty sockets. The dismembered heads were laughing and singing as they bobbed up and down the red sea.

Up above was a giant suspension bridge stretching miles attached to nothing on either end. The bridge was made up of hundreds upon thousands of rotting faceless naked corpses twisting around and over each other like a grotesque basket weave of decaying cadavers.

"London Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, Falling down,
London Bridge is falling down,
My fair lady~"

"London Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, Falling down,
London Bridge is falling down,
My fair lady~"

"Oh dear," Byron murmurs looking around, "The Sea of Tears... There's not really anyone around to ask. As pleasant a scenery this place is it's rather barren... Ah well, at least it'll make the walk a little more pleasant."

Suddenly a giant tea cup drifts over where the two are. Lying in the cup was a tall man in a tuxedo and top hat with a big pair of mouse ears and a long wiry tail. He appears half asleep as he nears them but opens his eye to look at them.

"Ah, if it isn't Dorm," Byron remarked, "Do you mind looking for Robin and Axel? Either lead them here or come back and lead us to them."

Dorm tips his hat and the tea cup he sat on drifts off in search of Robin and Axel.

"Lucky for us, the sea is generally an opened area," Byron stated walking towards David. It looked as if he was walking on water, or in any case walking on blood and children heads. "So wherever Robin and Axel are they should be out in the open for all the see. Until then, let's have a break until you stop seeing dots. Have any thing to eat?"

Last edited by Cheshire Schrodinger on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:44 pm

David's face was white, and a bit green. "No matter if I have seen this once or twice.....I still hate the mad tea party." David dug around in his bag and pulled out a small tin box. He opened it and produced supplies to make sandwiches. "Got bread, cheese, and meat." He reached into the box and pulled out a small canister. "Ah, sweet tea. So you asked me what wonderland was like right? Well what do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:50 pm

"I'll take a sandwich with whatever," Byron said sitting indian style on the red sea. "I guess I'd like to know what everyone was like in person. I guess you can say I just want to know myself a little better."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:57 pm

David put together a sandwich for himself and Byron. "Well, let's start with the ones we have seen so far. Cheshire; quite an interesting character, and a bit of a......" David's voice trailed off as his face turned red. "*cough* anyway, then March. He apparently wants to destroy all the light inside of you. He also tried to kill us in wonderland. Then Hatte, in a word he's basically you, just a bit madder." If that's possible. "Then Dorm, when I saw him he seemed nice enough, but he is also the one who can make nightmares real so." David said as he took a sip of his tea.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:10 pm

"Hm~" Byron hummed thoughtfully, "Sounds about right." Byron takes a bite of the sandwich. "Dorm should have covered about ten miles from us by now. He really knows how to get around. I wonder if he found them by now..."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:08 pm

With the disappearance of the forest, and nearly all available cover, a large amount of Grimm can be seen in all directions. Some of them have noticed David and Byron as well, and are already converging on their location. They do not appear to be phased by the nightmarish illusions around them. The closest one is an ursa, with a pack of several beowolves approaching, but having some difficulty due to constantly running into invisible objects. However, after several failed charges, they are approaching more cautiously, minimizing injuries sustained by trees and rocks and the like. It'll take longer to reach them, but they'll make it eventually. From the opposite direction, a large boarbatusk is attempting to get there as well. A fair number of nevermores, varying in size, dot the sky. A massively sized one is casually flying toward them, and has presumably spotted them. Further into the distance, a deathstalker can be seen, but it is not approaching. Yet.

-----

With the sudden disappearance of the forest and arrival of a sea of blood, among other horrifying features, Robin confirmed her suspicions of who was following her. Olivia appears to be kneeling in the air in front of her, her cover now missing. She has stopped moving, and hasn't drawn her weapons, instead covering her eyes with her left hand, perhaps not wanting to see the illusion before her. She is looking toward the ground, not in the direction of Robin and Axel. However, her right hand is on its blade, seemingly ready to draw it as needed.

Last edited by Kooplah on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:21 pm

"Wow, Emiya got nothing on this." Robin commented at the sea of blood, then turned to Olivia, "....I know right now were supposed to be enemies, but I gotta ask, what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Olivia doesn't respond immediately, as she takes a deep breath and slowly opens her eyes, peeking between her fingers, looking at the ground. She swallows her terror before she lowers her hand and slowly turns toward Robin, unsure of her balance on the invisible tree branch she's on. "..I.. am following you, awaiting orders." A shallow voice escapes her, as she stands up straight from her kneeling position. Looking around, she can see every Grimm in the area, and quite a few of them have already gotten their senses locked onto the trio of humans and were approaching, but most having the same difficulty as the ones approaching David and Byron. Still, there are plenty of unhindered Nevemores in the sky, and a swarm of them are fast approaching. "Your... teammate didn't think this strategy through, I feel." Olivia says quietly as she watches the swarm approaching. The olive colored lights on her metallic headband flicker several times.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:53 pm

"No kidding..." Robin agreed, "Hey, listen, you wanna come with us? Neither of us knows the way with the world like this, and I can't fight because I'm carrying Axel here."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:05 pm

Her voice was calmed somewhat, but still a little shaky. This illusion was having quite a strong effect on her, even though she appears to be fully aware of what is happening and how it is simply visual. "While my orders are to interfere only if your lives are in danger... I believe we may reach that point shortly, due to the amount of Grimm coming. I will not be attacking you at this time, to say the  least."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:07 pm

Robin's mind briefly flashed back to Feldspar, "Right. That guy..." Shaking her head, Robin looked back up at Olivia, and extended a hand, "Well, come on. The sooner we get to the ruins the better."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Olivia nods once, before glancing around and slowly hopping down to the ground, taking another deep breath as she looks up, trying to both avoid watching her feet and keep track of the fast approaching swarm of death. She begins following Robin at a slight distance.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:16 pm

Robin began walking towards the ruins. Watching each step lest she walked into something, Bryon, mind telling me why you thought it would be a good idea to make every damn thing invisiblWHOA She stumbled and caught herself after nearly tripping on a branch.

"....You saw nothing." Robin said to Olivia.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:30 pm

"Oh dear," Byron murmured looking around, "Now I'm really sore that the crying sea is what came up. If only I could control what ends up coming out of my head. Ah well... time to run."

Byron switched Thanatos to weapon mode and pointed one of the guns at the nevermores above. He shoots one of his rpgs at it then spins around and cancels Wonderland in an instant, the field turning back to what it was before.

Byron puts the sandwich to his mouth and bites down to hold it before running in the direction of the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:33 pm

David slowly puts his canister up, and grabbed his box. He then turned around and ran following Byron. "RUN AWAY!" He said following Byron.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:18 pm

The rocket propelled grenade soars through the air at the already close nevermore... missing it just slightly and flying past. A moment after, the Emerald Forest rematerialized around David, Byron, and the oncoming Grimm, there was a brief wave of confusion throughout the forest, before the Grimm continued running toward them, now at an increased pace since they had returned to their familiar territory. Most of them being were no longer able to directly see Team Amber, but were still approaching their location in hopes they are still there, or will leave a trail to follow.

--------

Olivia had been following Robin's trail perfectly, keeping her eyes up slightly, enough to see Robin and Axel but not the ground clearly. Robin nearly tripped, but caught herself and spoke. Olivia didn't make direct eye contact, nor she did even reply to the comment. She appeared very focused on her surroundings.

A moment later, those same surroundings vanished, replaced with a much more peaceful setting of the Emerald Forest. However, it could be safe to say that any Grimm coming toward them would continue, especially if they were able to fly, like that swarm of nevermores now nearly on top of them. Olivia sighed in relief at the disappearance of that horrifying sight, then drew one of her gun-blades, readying herself for combat. She quickly looked at Robin, but said nothing after a moment and turned her attention toward the sky as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:06 pm

Robin tensed slightly as Olivia drew her swords, but then relaxed a tiny amount seeing they weren't pointed at her.

"Well, at least we should be close to the ruins." She said, trying to keep optimistic about things.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:43 am

David and Byron, running deeper into the forest and hopefully toward the ruins they are looking for, are suddenly faced with a boarbatusk in front of them. It was running toward them, and is now charging right at David, looking to toss him up into the air with its powerful tusks. There are likely more creatures approaching too, as a great deal of them saw the pair during the massive Wonderland. Just past the boar, you can see a clearing in the distance. Getting there shouldn't be too hard, should you want a more open area to fight.

--------

"Good for you but bad for me. This is vhere ve part vays I think. I vill take care of these birds and you can keep going." Olivia stops walking halfway through what she says, then turns around to face the approaching swarm. Quite a lot there... but not too many I think. Should be doable... probably. She takes a deep breath, calming herself after that brief, but very unnerving event a minute ago, before pulling out her scroll with her free hand and checking the status of her allies and that of Team Amber. It appears to Robin that they have been keeping track of Amber, which could explain their ability to keep up easily with them.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:15 pm

Robin spied the scroll, and sighed. That explained it, "Of course." She muttered to herself, then shook her head, "Right. It was nice to actually meet you this time. I like your accent by the way." With that being said, Robin continued on her path to the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:27 pm

David's eyes widen at the sight of the beast. Grimm 101, weak spot on these things; soft bellies. David pulled out his hand cannon mod, and loaded a explosive round. He fired at its feet to either hurt its stomach, or at the least get it to change direction.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:21 pm

The boarbatusk closed the distance rapidly, as the team was running toward it as it charged them. The blast from David's explosive shot erupted just in front of the boar, being heavily deflected by its lowered head. However, the force of the blast was just enough to veer it off course, and it zoomed past David. Unfortunately, one of its massive tusks brushed against his leg hard, leaving a large rip in his pants as it caught, and causing David to lose his balance. The tusk's point only barely missed, maybe leaving a small scratch or cut, but nothing serious. The Grimm boar has slowed to a stop and is already preparing another charge as it turns around to face David from behind.

-------

As Robin presses on, with the incapacitated Axel being carried by her, she heard the sound of gunfire behind her. It lasted only a second, as the sound was overcome by the sound of nevermores swarming around, flapping their wings rapidly, and screeching. Olivia quickly left Robin's line of sight as she moved through the thick forest, before a large clearing opened up around Robin. In the center of the clearing stood a stone pillar, broken in half to make it about 20 feet tall. The toppled half lay on the ground near it, broken further into three large pieces, along with smaller chunks scattered about. Under the pillar is the remains of a once probably very angry beowolf. The scene itself would be eerily calm and serene, if not for the faint sound of combat behind Robin.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:10 am

"Persistent little pork chop isn't it?" Byron mumbles as he looks back at it. "Maybe this time... a smaller area..."

Byron's semblance covers a twenty meter radius, changing the area into a labyrinth of brick walls. Appearing in front of the Boarbatusk is a massive creature roughly the size of a wrecking ball.

Spoiler:

While the grimm is potentially distracted, Byron turns around and charges towards where the grimm was before WL showed up with Thanatos in weapon mode, counting his steps to measure how far he is from the boarbatusk as he goes right through the walls.. Byron swings the left gun in an arc to hit the grimm on the side with the long barrel and hopefully knock it over.

Last edited by Kooplah on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Repaired syntax on image)
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:36 am

David's eyes widen at the sight of the creature. "HUMPHREY DUMPHERY!?!?" David just sighed. "Anything better then nothing I suppose." He quickly got and loaded another round. Just incase it failed.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:21 am

The boarbatusk didn't care what it looked like, but it appeared to be hindering it from obtaining delicious humans. Naturally, the solution is to charge it, like all good boars do. With the giant ... eyeball thing? appearing in front of it, it charged right at it, avoiding Byron's shot due to his displacement. Upon reaching the illusionary creature, he attempts to gore it, but it fails as poor Boary drives right through it, tripping and tumbling once as it was not expecting to miss. Still, it got up and quickly turned for another attempt, as it couldn't see any of the others currently.

Meanwhile, a faint roar resounds through the labyrinth 'walls', a roar akin to that of a Grimm Ursa.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:34 am

Robin looked around the clearing and spied the dead Beowulf, "Well, what happened to you?"

Whoever, or whatever did this is probably still nearby. I can't let myself fall into a false sense of security.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:41 am

Robin looks around the clearing, and can just barely see the top of another pillar nearby through the trees, and it is in the direction the other half of the team would have went, assuming they went the way they were told. The ruins should be getting close now, though. One would hope, at least, with these pillars here. But idling too long could be dangerous, as the grimm in the area are riled up after Byron's magic disappearing forest act.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next