RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]

Go down 
+2
Swordslinger
Kooplah
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Swordslinger

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:34 am

Robin looked around the clearing and spied the dead Beowulf, "Well, what happened to you?"

Whoever, or whatever did this is probably still nearby. I can't let myself fall into a false sense of security.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:41 am

Robin looks around the clearing, and can just barely see the top of another pillar nearby through the trees, and it is in the direction the other half of the team would have went, assuming they went the way they were told. The ruins should be getting close now, though. One would hope, at least, with these pillars here. But idling too long could be dangerous, as the grimm in the area are riled up after Byron's magic disappearing forest act.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:44 am

Axel started to come to consciousness. "Where are we?" he asked, holding his head. He tried to stand to his feet, but he still had some trouble keeping his balance.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:37 am

With the Boarbatusk apparently relentless in facing down the illusion of the giant egg creature, Byron turns around while it is preoccupied and runs back heading straight for the ruins again.

"Forget about it. We must take care of ur objective before anything else," Byron says as he runs past David towards their original path towards the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:27 pm

"Wait for me!" David called running after him. (shit post)
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:43 pm

"We're close to the ruins." Robin said, letting Axel down and steadying him, "We need to keep moving, you can fight right?" She held up Axel's chain axe, which she had picked up a bit after the Ursa went down.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:13 pm

OOC: So, you don't need to declare "shit posts". Just post, and if its short, then its short. Short posts don't automatically mean bad.

David and Byron made their way out of the illusion, heading toward the forest. They almost immediately spot a large clearing ahead with some sort of stone structure, but its too hard to see what it is, or if there's anything else in the clearing, like a thousand Grimm or something. But that would never happen.

--------

A moment of reprieve would likely be nice, and the location is suitable, but there is limited time. The goal Team Amber set out to do has a time limit, and staying in the forest is a battle of attrition itself. Pressing forward would likely be the best choice, as Robin stated.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Axel took his Laughter into his hand. "Yeah, I think I can. We should get moving." A little bit later, he asks, "For how long was I out?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:19 pm

As they walked, Robin shrugged, "For a long time. You were hit pretty hard after all, I was pretty worried there."

Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:27 pm

[Forwarding you guys.] As Byron and David rush into the forest, they quickly stop upon spotting a small temple in the center of the clearing. Across the clearing, they also see Axel and Robin standing there, looking back at them.

Axel and Robin travel for several minutes without any direct confrontation with Grimm. Olivia doesn't seem to be trailing them anymore, and its become relatively quiet. Before long, they enter into a large clearing, almost immediately spotting their other teammates across the way.

The clearing has a small temple like structure in the center with eight smaller pillars around it. Four in the corners, then the other four outlining the entrance. The temple is mostly intact, with most of the damage appearing to be due to age and wear. The design is the same as the pillars that David, Byron, and Robin saw earlier, and while the professor never said exactly what you were looking for, this might be the place.

One final detail helps solidify their belief about that. The entire clearing is covered in various traps. Trip wires, bear traps, obvious pitfalls, you name it. If you can step on it and its dangerous, its here. There doesn't appear to be a single hidden trap, but with so many visible ones, careful footing would be required to sneak between them all.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:17 am

Byron look around the area and mumbled to David, "I'm guessing you're still not able to fly anytime soon?" Byron points at his eye patch, "And I'm half blind so there's that. Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:47 am

David just stood there thinking. "Unless we want to throw rocks, until we spring traps, I'm out of ideas."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:37 pm

"Is the scroll inside there?" Robin asked, scanning the temple for their objective.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:19 pm

"Why don't we see if we can lure some Grimm into triggering the traps for us? Can your illusions do that, Byron?" suggested Axel.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:37 pm

"Just because I can make the world insane doesn't make me god Axel," Byron calls from their side of the clearing, "Even if I call something up there's no guarantee a grimm will chase after it. Chances are it would just try and run away. My semblance is meant for psychological warfare not puppeteer work. I can try but something like the Sea of Tears might come up again and you saw how that went."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:25 pm

"Not only that, but you guys wouldn't be able to clear all the traps. David might have been able with his wings, but the thrusters are damaged." Closing her eyes, the sword dancer thought of her options, Axel can't, he's too injured. David doesn't have the agility, and Byron could muscle his way through, but his fearless nature would get him killed. I can't risk that. So that leaves...

"Stay here." Robin said, stepping up to the plate, "I'll try to clear the way. David, Axel, try to provide covering fire while I'm in there. Byron, I need a boost."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:39 pm

"Okay. You are a good person and people say nice things about you," Byron states circling around the clearing trying to get to the side where Robin and Axel are without getting anywhere near the clearing. "You are very lovely for a woman and you have very nice hair."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:42 pm

"A physical boost, Byron....but thank you though." Robin said, smiling despite herself, "Ever played baseball?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:44 pm

"Would you like a fast ball or a spit ball?" Byron asks cracking his knuckles while sticking his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:54 pm

"Fast please." Robin said, drawing Vera Volare, "I only have one shot at this, so make it count."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:08 pm

"Well then," Byron chuckles as he picks up Robin and lifts her over his head, keeping her body parrallel with the ground, "Launching in 10... 9... 8... 7..... 5..."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:31 pm

Robin narrowed her eyes as the countdown began.

Here we go, it's all or nothing!
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:38 pm

As the countdown reaches five, the party hears something. "Hey! Guys! Wait! Don't go yet! Hold on!" A male voice comes from... somewhere. It sounded sort of like it was from the temple, but somehow outside. There's nobody there, though. At least, not that you can see.

"Almost there, almost there!" Some fumbling is heard mixed in with heavy breathing, as though the voice is running.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:39 pm

"Oh come on. We had the scene set up and everything. Way to kill the mood." Robin muttered, jumping off Byron.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:49 pm

A few moments pass of awkward sounds. It kind of sounds like its coming from a speaker or something else inside the temple. That, or some guy is yelling, while running on a treadmill or something. Still, he seems to know what you guys were planning.

"Alright, alright! I'm ready. You guys can go ahead now." His breathing is calmed greatly, and the sounds of running have stopped. Still... you don't see anyone anywhere. Well trained ears hear a very faint sound. Perhaps someone chewing on something?
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:48 am

".....Really?" Robin said, placing her head in her palms and looking rather irritated, "Guys, just start shooting at everything in there. I don't really care at this point."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 1:49 am

"Well...OK then," said Axel. He cocked Spite and prepared to open fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next