RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]

Go down 
+2
Swordslinger
Kooplah
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:24 pm

David sat down, and pulled out his sandwich. He was about to eat it before, but the Grimm attack ruined that for him. He looked over his sandwich. He pulled out a small canister with the words [PURE EVIL] printed on it. On the back was warnings, about not to use to much. David opened it up and pulled out a small bottle, and unscrewed the dropper. He looked at the dropper before throwing it aside, and pouring it on the sandwich. The sandwich made small sizzling noises, as David took a bite. Needs more spice.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:29 am

Axel took a black energy bar from his pack and began to eat. In between bights, he spoke up, "So what do you plan to do with this scroll? It shouldn't be too hard to haul this thing across flat ground? If we wanted, we could drag it along on top of wooden rollers, but getting it up the cliff is going to be tough."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:37 pm

A short series of gunshots are heard from through the speaker, followed by a brief silence, then the voice."Alright guys! I killed that boar. Come on out or I might get bored!"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:49 pm

"Well, I was thinking that Byron could carry it, but we might need his strength for something else." Robin said, completely ignoring the voice, "We need to think of a way to carry this thing without compromising our effectiveness."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:01 pm

"Who ever said anything about carrying it?" Byron chuckles, "Our mission is to get the scroll back to the cliff. Nobody said we had to deliver it by hand." Byron points a finger at Robin and smiles. "You can make things shoot up miles with your semblance right? You can just shoot that thing towards the direction of the cliffs. We'll meet our deadline and we can take our sweet time getting back."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:32 pm

When Byron said that, the mental image of Feldspar getting crushed by the flying scroll came into her mind.

Resisting the urge to laugh at that,(and failing, slightly) Robin shook her head, "No, it's too far and too heavy, if it gets damaged in the landing then we fail the exam." Thinking back to her brief team up with Olivia, she remembered something she said:

"While my orders are to interfere only if your lives are in danger... "

"We could find a way for those two to help us somehow, Kirkka and Olivia. Olivia told me that they were only supposed to interfere if our lives are in danger, and they could track us by using their scrolls." Robin said.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:36 pm

"Oh? And how do you pray to do that?" Byron asked with a pleasant smile, "Point a gun at one of our heads and threaten to shoot unless they carry it for us?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:10 pm

"Just something to know, Byron." Robin said, deadpan, "What do you think David?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:55 pm

David's eyes moved around. He simply stands up and looks at his hand. "I can generate electricity through my hand. If need be I can down myself from the shock. My question is, what would stop them from taking credit for retrieving the scroll?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:09 pm

"...David, I meant, do you have any idea of what to do? I didn't mean for you guys to start shooting yourselves in the foot." Robin said, her voice deadpan again, "Shame that Boarbatusk died. We could've captured it and made it carry the scroll for us."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:22 pm

David looked at his wing. "I would carry it with Ic, but his wing was damaged. Out of all the ideas I like Axel's for one reason. Its simple. Why make things too complex?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:41 pm

The voice from the speaker is quieter this time and muffled slightly, as though the person speaking moved away from the receiver. "Hey! I'm hungry. I'm ordering some food and my friend is gonna drop it off here. You want anything? ... ... What? Of course I'm watching them! They're taking forever in the temple! ... ... Only two minutes? That's forever! I could have ordered the food already! ... ... You can't stop me! You're all the way down there!"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Robin raised an eyebrow at the voice auguring with somebody, "Okay, first things first. We should find whoever's up there and beat the crap outta him."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:44 pm

Axel unwound the chains binding Laughter to his gauntlet and tossed them onto the scroll. "I think if I dragged this, it would be fine. After all, 300 pounds of dragging isn't really that heavy. The only problem is that doing so might damage the bottom of it." He revved up Laughter. "I'm going to go cut some runners from the trees and see if we can fashion a simple sled, and we'll tie the chains onto the sled or maybe the scroll itself."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Robin looked to Axel, "Okay, but you should wait for David, I don't want anyone alone out there. Also, disable some of those traps if you can. Especially the mines, one of those could ruin this entire operation."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:35 pm

David stood up and popped a box into his arm. His hand turned into a chainsaw. "Come on Axel. I want to go back to the dorms for a nap." He said releasing a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:40 pm

As they left, Robin turned to Byron, "Okay, while they're gone, we should search for that guy over the microphone. If his statements are anything to go by, then he's got cameras everywhere. I say we use them to our advantage." She said, "He's probably somewhere inside with a clear view, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to shoot the Grimm outside."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:56 pm

"There is a good chance of that," Byron replied, "So then, do you have a plan or are we just going on a blind fox hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:00 pm

"Snipers usually prefer a high point, so I say we go up." Robin said, "He also could be hold up in a side building, he had a clear shot when we were near the traps. Either way, we need to get to a high point."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:08 pm

"So what do want to do then? Climb some stairs?" Byron asked, "He has plenty of room to run or hide if we take our sweet time getting up anywhere. I do believe we need something fast and efficient... Want to blow up the ruins?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:17 pm

"We want to use his stuff against him not blow everything up....but it may just come to that." Robin admitted, "But that's why I wanted you to come with me. Your semblance will help us find him, like on the bridge. If we can get to a good spot, and you spread it out around the temple, then we'll have an easier time finding him."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:53 pm

"Hm... that may actually work," Byron states. He looks around and scans the area, both looking for a good vantage point as well as taking in the area in is head. "So where should we head?"
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:17 am

Axel found a large tree with suitably-sized limbs. Climbing up the tree, he used Laughter to remove the large branches. Leaping back to the ground, he said to David. "We're going to need some thick runners, so try to leave as much material on these branches as possible. We'd also want some pretty wide runners. I'd say make them 5 feet long, 1.5 feet wide, by 1 foot thick."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:30 pm

Byron and Robin stepped outside to survey their surroundings. There is one large rock formation not too far out that would have an excellent view over the entire clearing. Looking around, there are very few other options it seems. There is also a bit of movement visible in several directions in the forest, but its difficult to tell what it is from. One direction reveals a single beowolf for those with good eyes.

--------

A short time after those two stepped out, Axel and David are on the edge of the clearing, having slipped past all the traps, apparently with no trouble. As Axel jumps down and finishes calculating the measurements, a huge crashing sound is heard from behind the pair. Turning, all four members can see a huge deathstalker charging the pair, crashing through trees as if they were nothing, its massive stinger ready to strike a target. Unfortunately for the Deathstalker, its still got a few more trees to crash before its in range of Axel and David. Still, at the speed its moving, there isn't much time for planning.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:40 pm

David just looks at the Deathstalker. "Axel I'm going to run now. If you want to as well that's fine." He said before darting off in the opposite direction. "Try and lure it into the traps if possible."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:47 pm

"That's bad." Robin said, looking to where the Deathstalker had emerged, "Well, they can handle it. David and Axel got some rest so they should be fine, so long as they dodge." Looking around, Robin pointed to the rock outcropping, "There. That looks like a good spot for a sniper. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:51 pm

"Good position and a high point," Byron agrees with a nod of his head, "Course at the right angle the sniper could be in a position where he can see us while we can't see him. That would take quiet an expert though, to find that perfect spot. So how should we proceed this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next