RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]

Go down 
+2
Swordslinger
Kooplah
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:12 pm

David kept his course. "Hey are we clear?" He asked due to the fact he can't see behind him.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:19 pm

"No more are following," Byron stated looking around, "They seem to be running off after something else but I can't see what. How far are we from the ruins?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:25 pm

David looked at the ruins in the distance. "We're half there I think can't tell."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:07 pm

"Eep!" Robin nearly fell down from the sudden release of pressure, and had to quickly bend backwards in a somersault to dodge the Ursa's back spikes.

Holy crap that was clos-hey! Axel's freaky axe made a wound in it's back! I wonder if.... Leaping back and forming a bow with her swords. Robin drew a bullet arrow that looked heavy with a enlarged arrowhead, she knocked it to the bowstring.

"Only have one shot at this....." She muttered, taking aim, "Just hold on Axel..."

Last edited by Kooplah on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed bbcode syntax)
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:16 pm

As David and Byron glance around, they see what the swarm of nevermores was going for. They appear to be attacking a tree to the east, in the same direction Robin and Axel had traveled. A few seconds of watching them pass, and an explosion erupts out from below the tree, frying several of them, but they continue their attack on whatever is down there. You can also see three larger nevermores approaching that same location, flying much lower than the two. While they are larger, they are certainly not the biggest you've seen, with a wingspan of around 10 feet. Still, there's tree of them, and dealing with that many flying birds at once could be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:18 pm

David looked over to the explosions. "Isn't that where our teammates is?" He asked looking over to Byron.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:25 pm

"That's the direction they went but I wouldn't worry about that one," Byron stated, "Neither of the others have explosive weaponry. Robin specializes in melee and Axel only uses regular bullets. I'll give you two guesses who it might be though."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:39 pm

David thought to himself. "The candy man?" He said jokingly. He kept course non the less.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:40 am

"God damn this thing spins around quickly," muttered Axel. But at least they opened up its hide, and that was the important part. "Aim for the wound, and I'll see if I can knock it down immediately after while it's in pain with an aura attack," he called out to Robin.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:20 am

Another minute or so passes, as David and Byron are nearing a large pillar, once a part of some probably great structure or structures. However, as they look down at it, a bullet strikes the left wing of Icarus, blowing a large hole through it and causing severe damage. The damage to the wing and the sudden attack from an unknown location causes David to lose control, possibly dropping Byron before he is able to regain it. However, flight is no longer possible with the damaged wing, and David will have to descend quickly and land. The last leg of their journey to the ruins will likely be on foot. Unless, whatever shot them, decides to fire again.

-----

Axel was struck again, having apparently opted to not avoid the attack. This swing was easily four or five times more powerful than the previous one against him, and since he wasn't actively trying to block, he is knocked back and flies into a tree, crashing into it extremely hard. Anyone would be killed by the attack without a strong aura to protect them, and even then, they'd be tired out immediately if they survived. The ursa is already on all fours, running toward Axel to follow up for more. Robin can see the wound on the massive creature's backside, but its a poor angle while he's on all fours due to its thick, spiny armor.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:14 pm

David looked over at the wing. Well, glad I didn't install the new blades today. With his left wing tilting David had no choice, but to land. "BYRON HOLD ON, AND COVER ME! I NEED TO LAND!" He said as he began to lower into a frosted area to the right of the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Byron could tell David was going to have trouble landing if he had to carry another person. Byron looked for that pillar and jumped off his teammate towards it. Byron tries to grab onto the pillar and slide down
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:21 pm

"Damn it, how did I not see that attack coming?" Axel thought to himself. He was very weak. Still, he knew he had to avoid the Ursa's incoming charge, and running was not an option. Looking at the tree he crashed into, he saw how it's trunk was already stressed. He tore at the stresses with Laughter, which proved easy given that that was a chainaxe's original purpose. The tree started to lean forward. Axel hit the ground and rolled to the side as a loud cracking sound was heard from the trunk where he cut. The entire tree fell forward, and it looked like it was going to land on the Grimm. "This should stop the Ursa for a bit. " hoped Axel as he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:37 pm

Robin felt cold fury pass through her, the type that only came about when hot rage came full circle.

Okay wiseguy. Playtime's over.

Pumping more and more of her semblance into her bullet arrow, Robin took aim at the Ursa's wound, "I am the bone of my sword...."

And she let go of the arrow, letting it fly out with a bang.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:30 am

Flying right over the pillar, Byron jumps down, managing to safely attach himself to it in some fashion. The damage to Icarus wasn't so severe that David had no control, and he landed in a small clearing in the trees, just enough for him to make a reasonably safe crash into the ground. There doesn't seem to be any Grimm in the area, but the item you are searching for isn't visible either. You should be fairly close, however, based on your aerial scouting. Almost immediately after landing, a beeping sound is heard from both students. It appears to be the standard sound one's scroll makes when a teammate's aura is dangerously low.

-----

A massive paw reached up right as Axel rolled out of the way, about to clobber him. Fortunately his timing was excellent. Not only did rolling away save him from the bear hug, but he got out from directly in front of it, as the ursa stumbled forward after receiving a bullet arrow to its backside, directly where the previous wound was. As the shot pierced through the ursa, its force caused the creature to take a step forward to avoid falling, and it leaned on the tree to maintain balance. Of course, that would only work for another second or so, as the tree came crashing down on top of the bear, leaving it unable to move, but alive. Its struggling to get free, but the wound appears to have made it much weaker, and with it laying on its belly, it can't get much strength on anything.

Axel remains safe to the side, but is unconscious, and Robin took a few steps to the left as the tree fell.

Last edited by Kooplah on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added extra to David/Byron part.)
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:16 am

Robin calmly approached the fallen Grimm with cold eyes. Any other time she might have felt pity for the beast. But not this time, it had hurt her friend. Any mercy that could be given was gone. Detaching the blades away from each other, she sheathed one and stepped on one of the Ursa's paws.

Without speaking a word, she cut off it's arm and left it to rot.

Kneeling down in front of Axel, she gently caressed his face, "Hey Axel. You...you did good." She said, trying her hardest to hold back tears that were beginning to form, "But...but don't go like Lycus....please....I can't go through failing someone like that again." Grabbing the unconscious Axel's chest, she letter out a bitter sob, "I can't...I can't..." Softly picking up the hunter in training, she spared one last look at the Ursa before setting off towards the ruins with Axel on her back.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:51 am

Only a few steps closer to the ruins, Robin takes notice that she's being watched, but she can't quite pin down where the feeling is coming from. No beowolves are hiding in the nearby bushes, no nevermores circling above like vultures awaiting their meal. She is unable to shake the feeling, however.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:35 am

As Byron manages to land firmly on the ground he heard a beeping noise coming from his scroll. While walking in the direction David was when he was flying/crashing, Byron takes out the scrolls and tries to see what was the matter.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:26 am

David was lying on the ground. "Oh, my head." God, I feel like I was hit over the head with a bat. He leaned up rubbing his head. He then saw Byron walking up. "Um, Byron have you always looked purple?" David's head was spinning. Oddly enough, all he could see was colors before his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Robin looked around nervously, with Axel on her back, she couldn't form either offense or defense. Right now, she was particularly a sitting duck.

Well, might as well try her luck...

"The hiding in the shadows thing is getting kinda old!" She called out to no-one, trying to act with confidence she didn't have.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:08 pm

Byron's scroll reveals that teammate Axel's Aura is dangerously low. His meter is under 20%, flashing red. Robin's aura is not nearly as low, but its quite obvious that they are having a difficult time with something.

-----

Robin calls out to whatever it is that's following, but no reply is heard. A very faint glimpse to Robin's left reveals something jumping through the trees, getting ahead of her. It was too quick to tell what it was, though.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:34 pm

Byron stared at his scroll to see if the meter beneath Axel lowered any further. When he saw it remain in place he put the scroll away and walked towards David, content in his mind that whatever danger they were in before is resolved.

"You want to rest for a moment?" Byron asked, "The scroll says Axel got a bit of a pounding but it looks like everything's resolved on their end. We should probably find a way to regroup though. Either that or we could just head straight for the ruins and hope to meet them there."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:38 pm

David thought for a second. "Regroup is a good idea I think." He said with his head spinning still. "How do we get they're attention. I got a flare that's about it."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:44 pm

Robin sighed deeply as she spotted the movement.

"Great. Why do I get the feeling it's the lady who keeps teleporting everywhere?" She said, growing pretty tired of the constant harassment.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:52 pm

"Something tells me that would attract the attention of more then just our teammates," Byron stated, "Hm... I can summon Wonderland once more and make the max range as wide as this forest. I can ask for whatever inhabitant happens to be around to look for Robin and Axel and guide them to us or thee other way around if the need arises. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:57 pm

David stood up. "Go for it." He looked at Byron for a bit with a weird look on his face.. His head hurting. "Um, Byron.......did you always have spots on your hat." David for some reason was still seeing spots and colors where they shouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:34 pm

"Maybe you should just lie down," Byron said turning his back to David, "Well then... Welcome... to my Wonderland..."

The scenary changed again completely, this time reaching the edge of the forest. The trees, the rocks, the sky, the clouds, literally everything disappeared, replaced with a spiraling purple sky above and the ground replaced by a seemingly endless sea of blood. The severed heads of smiling children floated around, bobbing up into the surface and rolling around in the crimson waves. Their eyes were hollow, replaced with tiny mice crawling around inside the empty sockets. The dismembered heads were laughing and singing as they bobbed up and down the red sea.

Up above was a giant suspension bridge stretching miles attached to nothing on either end. The bridge was made up of hundreds upon thousands of rotting faceless naked corpses twisting around and over each other like a grotesque basket weave of decaying cadavers.

"London Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, Falling down,
London Bridge is falling down,
My fair lady~"

"London Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, Falling down,
London Bridge is falling down,
My fair lady~"

"Oh dear," Byron murmurs looking around, "The Sea of Tears... There's not really anyone around to ask. As pleasant a scenery this place is it's rather barren... Ah well, at least it'll make the walk a little more pleasant."

Suddenly a giant tea cup drifts over where the two are. Lying in the cup was a tall man in a tuxedo and top hat with a big pair of mouse ears and a long wiry tail. He appears half asleep as he nears them but opens his eye to look at them.

"Ah, if it isn't Dorm," Byron remarked, "Do you mind looking for Robin and Axel? Either lead them here or come back and lead us to them."

Dorm tips his hat and the tea cup he sat on drifts off in search of Robin and Axel.

"Lucky for us, the sea is generally an opened area," Byron stated walking towards David. It looked as if he was walking on water, or in any case walking on blood and children heads. "So wherever Robin and Axel are they should be out in the open for all the see. Until then, let's have a break until you stop seeing dots. Have any thing to eat?"

Last edited by Cheshire Schrodinger on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next