RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chance Meeting [TWTWB]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:36 am

Smiling down at him, she shifts her position to place her head in front of his, kissing him on the cheek, her loose dress living up to its name,"You don't speak too much, and even then, I enjoy listening to you. So there is no need to apologise, and I kinda know how to dance? But it is more of like, ballroom dancing and stuff like that, not exactly able to go and dance in clubs. And my dad likes to talk about the war, while I do enjoy the stories, I would kinda like him to talk about other things as well, but that is just me being picky, heh."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:19 pm

Nodding, she slowly moves over to where he is standing, quickly trying to tug her dress up but failing, "S-Sure, m-m-m-m-..My love." Flushed to the point of looking close to passing out, she finally releases the final part, she offers her hands to him, shakily starting to ballroom dance.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:19 pm

Aphelion approached the Drakur household with groundshaking steps, floating inside his Panda armor with the 'family' car under one arm and his motorbike under the other. He would be barely visible past the green hue of what looked like a real panda, with discernible individual hairs. His aura and his ability to manipulate it has really grown through the war, and he wasn't afraid to show it.

They need to learn to park the car in better places.

As tradition from war remained in his mind, a rigorous strategic practice, loud music would herald his Ascension as he approached the household, the top-of-the-line stereo system installed in the bike blaring at full volume to drown out any pansy-ass waltz that may have been playing.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:49 am

Ignoring the noise from outside, she loses strength in her legs from the kiss, yelping as she collapses into him, her head landing on his chest, "S-Sam..." Moving her hands to the back of his chest, her cat ears twitching rapidly against him, "S-So... W-What now?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:19 pm

Indigo slid down the handrail of the main staircase once more, though this time fully clothed. She finished of her second ponytail as she entered the kitchen to help out Lucia. Of course, Indigo's eyesight wan't much better, given her vision was constantly distorted and sometimes fake. "Here, let me give you a hand, you could use a break anyway." Meanwhile, Miranda was ready to test her latest creation, all she needed was a test monkey; luckily, he was still in his room. Miranda kicked open the door and pulled her arm back to throw a very prototype looking cube at Sam. "Sam, think fa- oh. Uhh. I didn't know your were, uhh, busy. I'll umm, Dinner's almost ready.." Miranda blushed and meekly excused herself, shutting the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 6:46 pm

Seeing Shem and Aoife, Aphelion would remain motionless though he moved the motorbike to the paws and waved it at the 'greeting committee' before setting both vehicles down in an appropriate spot and turning off the music, Panda disappearing as he stretched and took out a large box from the roof of the car, carrying it over to the pair, first moving to Aoife and kissing her on the cheek before pressing the box against his chest and offering Shem his other hand for a handshake, "Hiya, sorry I'm late, book signing took longer than I thought it would. I brought a gift though!" then he turned to Aoife, "Sweetie, you parked in the wrong place... and some hooligans were hanging around it... Where the kids at?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:27 pm

Nixxy, having passed out from embarresment of Miranda walking in on them, doesn't respond to Sam, her breathing decreased, the flush fading as her entire body acts like dead weight on him.
Aoife, having followed with Shem out the front, frowning at the noise being made, a tiny ball of condensed, black flame spawns in her hand, waiting for him to turn back to her, "Aphy? Turn down your damn music before I destroy your bike." Flicking it at Aphelion for effect, it detonating on his skin into a bright burst of flame, the woman then using her aura to remove it from his clothing, "As for the kids? Nixxy ran upstairs, and Arturia has my scroll."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:23 pm

Aphelion was obviously unfazed at the fireball as he got used to her brief outputs of hotness, to the extent of not even being mad, or caring for that matter. He moved his hand under her head and gave her a small, affectionate chin rub, "It's off, it's off..." before following Shem, taking the package with him, "So the kiddies are having fun eh? What's there for 'us' adults to do?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:44 pm

Aoife blushed at the chin rub, a small sliver of fire escaping her hair and going down to her cheeks to try and hide it. Coughing afterwards, she starts following Shem, "Adults? You are still here, so may have to change that to 'Adults and Aphelion'." Sticking her tongue out afterwards, she just continues after them.
Nixxy, waking up from the faint after a small while, opens her eyes to find herself staring up at Samuel. Blushing, the petting only adding to it, she squeeks at her first attempt to talk, after a small bit voice saying, "H-How long was I out?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:30 pm

Aphelion put down the box, took one of each alcohol and poured them into a glass, a bit of every style, "How mean. So what do you adults and I do now?" he asked, taking a big gulp of the drink he made.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm

"Well. I don't get drunk, unlike you. I like to be respectable, and in control of my flames." Stating rather passively, she sits down and makes sure the fire on her hair is stopped, not wanting to cause unnecessary fire damage. Afterwards, she takes hold of the nearby Arturia and puts her on Aoife's lap, giving her a kiss on the forehead before watching her play on the scroll's games.
Nixxy, hearing his reply, blushes before tugging her dress down slightly, making sure to still be respectfully clothed, "I see... Can we hide in here? He will just yell at me if he finds I went in your room, he would take it wrongly.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:30 pm

Aphelion nodded and stayed quiet, crossing his arms and leaning back out of the conversation. Staring at the table, he began releasing his aura through his head, activating his radar as slowly, the detailed model of the house and the people inside it coming to light as he located the two people he felt the need to know about.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Aoife smiles, "Well. As my brother is being his usual self, and my parents are getting older, I decided to... Acquire, regency of the Castle, I mean, it is still my fathers and my brother is still higher in line to it, but I look after it and the lands nearby. So was doing that for twenty years, as well as caring for Nixxy while her father acted like an idiot and ran off to fight. Learnt some more aura abilities, et cetera."

Nixxy looked at Sam, then down to her chest, putting one and one together. Blushing heavily, she spins to lay on her chest, blushing heavily as her head digs into the bed, "W-W-What do you think you are doing? Asking that?" After a few seconds, she mutters, it barely audible to him, "Though... You can touch my bum I guess? It's kinda flat.."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:33 pm

Poor Sam, he should have known better than to use his normal voice, especially when his mother with superhuman hearing was walking and now sprinting down the hall to come get him and Nixxy for dinner. She was aware of them together, thanks to Miranda. She, like her daughter, kicked open the door, though she had entirely different reaction, given what she had just heard, her face was ablaze with motherly fury. "Samuel William Drakur! On your feet. Now!" Indigo's tone changed jarringly quickly to a more pleasant tone when she spoke to Nixxy. "Nixxy, sweetheart, I have to ask you to leave the room. There's dinner downstairs." Once again Indigo stood over her son, looking far more intimidating than normal.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:55 pm

"Ehehehe..." Aphelion released his radar and chuckled slightly, "Wasn't even needed." he poured himself some more alcohol and downed it, turning to his eldest daughter, "So, what happened Nixxy?" he asked, instinctively pouring her a glass of champagne as well.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Aoife, not looking up, just starts playing with Arturia, taking the Scroll off her before starting to tickle her sides, her voice taking on more of a singing type than scolding, "Your turn to deal with her Aphy. Who's got you now? Arturia? That's right, me. I got you~" Afterwards giggling, she doesn't stop her assault, one arm going around to trap the girl in her embrace.
Nixxy, beetroot red, just keeps her eyes on the ground, not saying a word and just going for something to drink as if to calm her nerves and embarrassment.

Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:53 am

"Hmm, was it something to do with the reason Mr. Drakur exploded his glass and stormed out?" Aphelion reached over and picked Nixxy up by the nape of her neck, lifting her off of the ground slightly, other hand going to raise her chin, and subsequently her eyes off of the ground, staring into them, "Look at me and talk, or maybe I'll keep the keys for the car for a while." he threatened slightly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 1:37 pm

Yelping as her chance of alcohol is taken from her, Nixxy twitches slightly as she is gripped. Not speaking, or at least in the beginning, she slowly realises how easily it would be for Aphelion to notice her dress being , while subtle to some, more revealing of her upper body than before, "N-Not the car. Please, I need my car." Turning to move her eyes away from his glare, she speaks more quietly, "I-I'll tell you, but d-don't take my car."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:13 pm

"Hmm..." Aphelion grumbles contemplatively, "I'll decide after you tell me." he slowly put her down and took up the glass of champagne that was subconsciously poured for her and drinking it, "And make yourself look decent again, it's rude to parade publicly like this. And look me in the eyes." he turned her head once more and drilled into her eyes with his unrelenting stare. What will you say then?
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:58 pm

Blushing heavily, she covers her chest, "W-Well.. M-Me and Sam were d-dancing, and w-we kissed... T-Then his mother stormed in, w-we didn't do anything funny, I swear!" Obviously upset that Aphelion may hurt her, Nixxy runs to her mother, eyes watering before she is embraced, Arturia placed to the side as Aoife starts rubbing her hair, humming soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Chance Meeting [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting [TWTWB]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next