RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chance Meeting [TWTWB]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:17 pm

"Careful, hold on tighter." Aphelion said to Arturia as she shifted on his shoulders, though still gripped him around his neck (no-one's neck's as incredibly thick as Aphelion's) tightly. With his wife's head under his prosthetic arm and it scratching her cat ears, he walked peacefully through the streets of Vale, taking in the familiar sights as if he has't seen them in ages. He gave off a few hearty laughs, "So Nixxy, beat up anyone in school lately?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:26 pm

Luckily for Aphelion, Aoife had a tendency to be allowing to him to touch her hair, the flames kept hidden away as small purring is emitted as her head nuzzles his hand, Nixxy walking backwards and talking, her eyes bright with joy, "Yep! He was like 'Oh Faunus are terrible at fighting' and I was like 'Nu-uh! We have super hearing and sight!' and he was like 'See this!' and tried to get me with his sword, and then I was like-" With that she summons up her wings while grabbing her Sickles, using her semblance to hover before continuing, 'You are not prepared!' and I got him first after dodging, like ZOOM, and got him in the leg. He stopped being racist after that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:11 pm

"Good, make sure he remembers that, or else I'll come over for a visit." he smiled at his daughter, "Don't waste your aura, and watch where you're walking, not everyone has super hearing and sight." he sighed and sniffed slightly, "And you, little lady, skipped your bath again, didn't you." he took Arturia off and placed her on the ground, moving his arm to that her hand would wrap around his finger, "You'll make Mom upset if you never bathe..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:25 pm

"Okay~" Wings dissipating just as quickly as they formed, she moves over to Aoife's side and walks forwards, sickles going away last. "I don't need help with fighting, daddy. I can beat most of the weaklings there if I was drunk, had no weapons and couldn't use aura. Besides, Milly has been teaching me about more advanced fighting styles, I am going to win at the Vytal Festival for sure! All I really need to do is be able to fly longer, then I will be the pride of both you and mummy AND team Night."

With that, Aoife just smiles proudly, stroking her hair, "You are already, dummy. Just do your best, all I will ask for."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:33 pm

"Of course you don't need help Nixxy... but your old man wants to fight some too. When the war was on we couldn't wait for the guy insult us, we just went in there and rinsed the fools out." he laughed, "Though your Mom is right, of course we're proud of you either way. Still, when she was at Beacon she decided to show off by trying to solo a Deathstalker, and that story is too worn out to tell..."

"I'll beat people up too daddy!" Arturia called out, tugging at Aphelion's trousers, too which he chuckled and patted her with his free fingers, "I'm sure both of you will grow as strong as your parents, and grandparents, or maybe even stronger..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:39 pm

"Miranda! Get back here! That's not yours!" Indigo ran, chasing after her young and surprisingly fast daughter, whose eyes glowed a dim violet. The same daughter who had just taken apart a stranger's motorcycle and was now running off with its battery. "I need it! The stupid bike can get another! It's critical to my next project, the lo-" With a whip crack, Indigo flash stepped in front of Miranda, causing the crazy girl to run head first into her mother and fall on her behind. Cataclysm relinquished control a moment later and Miranda grabbed her head in pain. "Owie! ow ow! Ouch!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:03 pm

"When we get home, can we have another war story? Uncle Arthur and Uncle Connla always go on about the war, and it sounded like a cool thing! And mummy can obviously beat a Deathstalker, she can beat tw- No, FIVE hundred with ease." Despite her obvious boasting, she still kept her gaze up at Aphelion, stars in her eyes at seeing the sight while Aoife blushes and laughs, continuing to pet her but not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:09 pm

"Now she can, but back then Daddy had to make sure it didn't crush her... I did tell you kids that the stinger from THAT Deathstalker is the chandelier in the living room, didn't I?" he smirked at Nixxy, "And I could go into another story... I can tell you how I lost my arm again, or how I had to wrestle the huge prototype robot the enemies built, or when I, erm, kept the whole enemy camp distracted from fighting with a little drugging..." he couldn't help himself from giggling at the memory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Giggling, Nixxy stares up at Aphelion, eyes wide at the mention of the stinger, "Wow! THATS SO COOL! Is it REALLY the chandelier?" However, spotting the person they had planned to meet out the corner of her eye, she grins as her wings form once more, using it to boost straight to the General, accidently hitting a certain woman who suddenly appeared in front of a girl, not looking back as she goes straight for a hug, "Uncle Arthur!" Aoife sighing and removing Aphelion's arm, her hair would reignite as she walks over, "Nixxy Tara Knight. Go back and apologise to the poor woman!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Arthur smiles as he embraces his on coming niece, "You should probably go apologise the the woman you just ran into. You wouldn't want to get on your mothers bad side." Arthur then precedes to take the girl by the shoulders turn her round to face the woman she ran into, and give her a light push to get her on her way to apologising.

Arthur, noticing the rest of the Knight entourage, he gives a brief smile to them as he starts to head over in his usual slow and deliberate manner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:57 am

"Eheh, just as wild as her mother..." Aphelion remarked before picking up Arturia, "Let's go, princess." he ran up to his wife, Arturia giving off a "Weeeee..." as the wind brushed past her. As he got to Aoife, however, Aphelion first noticed his brother-in-arms. Letting his daughter down, he saluted, "General King!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:42 pm

Sighing heavily as she walks over to the woman, now actually seeing who the woman is, she smiles and walks over, "Well I suppose it is only right that I am not the only one to change. Hello, Indigogo. I see you are putting up with children as well?" At that, Nixxy flies over, "Hey, I will have you know I can easily beat you in a fight, mother. After all I am much bette-" Spotting Samuel would cut her off mid-sentence, with a beat of her wings moving over to him and circling for a second, completely ignoring Shem, "Hey there~ What's your name? I'm Nixxy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:33 pm

"At ease Aph, you're not in the army any more. Plus it's my day off, it does get fairly annoying." Arthur gives a small weary smile to Aph, "Been up to anything productive since you left us?" Arth goes to stand with his old friend, "You know, we really do miss men like you." he sighs "I went to see some of the new recruits train, a load of shite they are." I guess not many of them got topclass huntsman training at Beacon, but my point still stands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:55 pm

"Huh? Oh, right, right." Aphelion returned to a more casual pose and patted Arthur, "Well, mostly mercenary work, and I have to be a dad now so..." he gave Arthur a grin, "But y'know, you can call me any time and I can give them some of my discipline. One that I wouldn't even put Nixxy or Arturia through."

Arturia, meanwhile, was tugging onto Arthur's pants, trying to get lifted into the air by her uncle. Aphelion turned to look at the woman who Nixxy bumped into, "Indigo! Great to see you, you've certainly grown. And Shem's here too, hi my man!" he extended his lead arm into a greeting handshake before noticing Nixxy's shenanigans, "Hey now, don't pick a fight in the middle of the city, okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Nixxy, not noticing her own blushing, her wings fade away as she rubs the back of her neck, "R-Really? Thank you Samuel." Turning back to Aphelion, she smiles at her father politely, "And father? I am not going to pick a fight with him, he doesn't seem to be either a student at Beacon or a fighter at all. Plus he only has a shield from the looks of it, I like my fights where it is not one sided." Turning once more back, she moves around to look at his back, her combat outfit showing the twin sickles on her thighs, "Does it transform or something? Leave your other weapon at home?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:30 pm

"Really? That's kinda cool. Wouldn't really work for me as I am a fast fighter, not slow. Though they are not as good if you don't make them yourself. Won't fit as well. Like, apparently a semi-finalist in the tournament last year had his weapons given to him by their parents, and they nearly died as they couldn't beat m- I mean, the person they versed." Despite her usual hubris, she is remarkably silent about her victories, moving back in front of him while unsheathing Azrael , "Made these two myself. Nice and quick, plus can cut through skin like it is paper."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:18 am

Indigo was prepared for one girl to hit her, but not a second. She stumbled backwards, but managed to keep her footing. "Geez" She grabbed Miranda by her tie as she tried to scuttle away. She let go however, when she heard a familiar voice. "Ah! Aoife! Oh, my ancestors, how long has it been?" Indigo gleefully hugged her friend, leaving Miranda to hide her prize behind a tree and innocently wander back. "Oh, I'm managing. Twins the first time around isn't easy, but at least they don't have wings! How'd ya manage that?" Indigo looked over to see Sam and Nixxy talking and blushing. "looks like they're getting along nicely... Oh! Miranda, Samuel. Indigo pointed to her kids as she named them. "Both 15, how about yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:08 am

"Nixxy. Wing." Complying with her mothers demand, one of the spectral wings extends out to Aoife, her mother just waving her hand through it as it flickers through where she passes, "They are made from her aura, kinda like my fire. seems when you mix my families overpowering elemental auras mixed with Aphy's aura you get one who can create shadow wings and another who can walk on water." Letting her eldest go back to Samuel, Nixxy goes immediately back up close to him. Aoife smiles at Shem for an instant and nods her head politely before turning to Indigo, "Nixxy, otherwise known as the Mistral regional champion two times in a row, is sixteen and already going to Beacon. Arturia? She is six and just starting to train."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:52 am

Keeping one eye on Arturia, Aphelion shook Shem's hand and released it, "Been quite alright, really, with the war and all I got a little roughed up, nothing but a scratch though. Otherwise, things were pretty peaceful on our end. What about yourselves?" he glanced beyond Shem at the talking teenagers and held back a chuckle, saying no more to his daughter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Watching him with a smile, she leans forwards and kisses him on the forehead, a small giggle afterwards coupling her blushing, "You're cute when embarrassed. Besides, I wouldn't want to hurt you in a fight anyway, Would be unfair to fight a tournament champion who can beat most people in a single attack." With that, she goes to pick his shield up, cradling it in her sickles as Aoife goes, not seeing the kiss due to looking at Indigo, "...And there is the arrogance, wondered how long it would take. As for being married to me? I would assume terrible with the exception of having nearly unlimited funds and a defensible place to live."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:54 pm

"She's really modest now, as you can hear, and she's gone from being hotheaded to... well, hotheaded." Aphelion laughed, seeing Nixxy give Samuel a kiss on the forehead but deciding to not bring it up in front of the dad known for being a bit of a berserker, "You wouldn't have guessed it back then, but she's a brilliant mother, and an even better wife..." Aphelion went off slightly dreamily before blinking back to reality and picking up Arturia once more, "And these two are growing up to becoming good heirs of her family... I do hope Nixxy will find herself a boyfriend worthy of carrying that on." he made it a point to not look at her and instead back to Shem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   

Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting [TWTWB]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next