RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chance Meeting [TWTWB]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:13 pm

"Hmm..." Aphelion grumbles contemplatively, "I'll decide after you tell me." he slowly put her down and took up the glass of champagne that was subconsciously poured for her and drinking it, "And make yourself look decent again, it's rude to parade publicly like this. And look me in the eyes." he turned her head once more and drilled into her eyes with his unrelenting stare. What will you say then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:58 pm

Blushing heavily, she covers her chest, "W-Well.. M-Me and Sam were d-dancing, and w-we kissed... T-Then his mother stormed in, w-we didn't do anything funny, I swear!" Obviously upset that Aphelion may hurt her, Nixxy runs to her mother, eyes watering before she is embraced, Arturia placed to the side as Aoife starts rubbing her hair, humming soothingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Aphelion stretched out his arm to Arturia, who grabbed his hand as he hovered her onto his lap and started playing with her arms. For a moment, he was quiet. Then he gave off a rather loud, almost obnoxious laugh, "I see. Dancing and a kiss, sounds like you're having the time of your life." he took a bottle of alcohol and quickly downed it, "Well, you didn't do anything funny, and I hope you won't. You might have to retract your offer on letting him touch your bum in that case, though." he said before adding, "Oh, and you can keep the car, but learn to park it properly, for Gods' sake." Aphelion stayed quiet afterwards, starting to recite 'This little piggy' with Arturia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Indigo crossed her arms and glared down at her son. Her purple eyes became fully engulfed by the violet tint of her irises. "So, Samuel. Tell me, where did you get idea like that? You've only known Nixxy for less than a day, What on Remnant made you think it was a okay at all to ask all that? I thought your father and I made all the birds and the beowolves very clear to you. Girl's bodies..." ((ONE UNCOMFORTABLE LECTURE LATER)) "... So you can't just jump into these things, they take time and require mutual trust and respect. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:44 pm

As Aphelion mentioned her offer before, Nixxy once more loses her hold on reality and collapses, Aoife catching the girl and cradling her in her arms, "There there~" After looking down at Nixxy with rather uncharacteristicly motherly eyes, she looks at Aphelion, "Really? Can't exactly comment when you come down the street blaring your, I don't even know what it is,  but it is still incredibly loud. Think of all of their neighbours who could call in a noise complaint, silly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:56 pm

"I'm sorry..." Aphelion sighed. Despite all the war and battle and the bloodlust that grew on him, he couldn't bring himself to be THAT assertive against Aoife, and while in the past alcohol made him less emotional, now it made him quite softer, "It's a force of habit which is hard to break."

Stopping his game with Arturia he smiled to himself, warmly and more emotionally this time as he leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes, nostalgia overflowing him, "I still remember how we got together as clear as if it were yesterday... Did we ever finish that game?" he asked, leaning over to pet Nixxy lightly with his thumb, a pang of sorrow on his face as he had to watch her hair carefully slide apart for his metallic arm, unable to feel when he made contact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:02 am

Indigo crossed her arms again after ushering Shem into the room. "Good. Your punishment then... Hmm." Indigo did a lap around the room, rubbing her chin in thought. "Aha! For the rest of the night, you are not allowed to walk on your feet! Starting... Now!" Indigo turned on her heel and started walking out the door into the hallway, humming a merry tune. "Now dinner's ready, so don't dawdle or your food will be cold!" In reality, the real danger of being late to a meal was that Indigo would likely have eaten most of your share if you weren't there to defend it from her appetite which had only grown over the years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Nodding slightly to Shem, she lifts Nixxy up in her arms while avoiding Aphelion's question, "We are humbled by you allowing us to eat with you." Fireman carrying the girl into the room, she just looks around with the exception of a slight jump at Samuel's yell and subsequent noise from his fall. Laughing as Nixxy stirs, she kisses her on the forehead but otherwise does nothing, rocking them, "Uhh... Let's just wait for them before we sit down, would seem rude."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   

Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting [TWTWB]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5