RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chance Meeting [TWTWB]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Watching him with a smile, she leans forwards and kisses him on the forehead, a small giggle afterwards coupling her blushing, "You're cute when embarrassed. Besides, I wouldn't want to hurt you in a fight anyway, Would be unfair to fight a tournament champion who can beat most people in a single attack." With that, she goes to pick his shield up, cradling it in her sickles as Aoife goes, not seeing the kiss due to looking at Indigo, "...And there is the arrogance, wondered how long it would take. As for being married to me? I would assume terrible with the exception of having nearly unlimited funds and a defensible place to live."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:54 pm

"She's really modest now, as you can hear, and she's gone from being hotheaded to... well, hotheaded." Aphelion laughed, seeing Nixxy give Samuel a kiss on the forehead but deciding to not bring it up in front of the dad known for being a bit of a berserker, "You wouldn't have guessed it back then, but she's a brilliant mother, and an even better wife..." Aphelion went off slightly dreamily before blinking back to reality and picking up Arturia once more, "And these two are growing up to becoming good heirs of her family... I do hope Nixxy will find herself a boyfriend worthy of carrying that on." he made it a point to not look at her and instead back to Shem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:13 pm

Indigo nodded, clearly impressed. "I expected nothing less from you. I'm temped to ask to take a look at her aura, but perhaps a better time would be, well, better! Indigo caught Nixxy and Samuel getting along out of the corner of her eye and couldn't help but smile. "I can't say they're doing the same, Samuel is refining his aura with private training with my father and Shem's birth mother. Miranda... Well, she's troubled. In a good way though? She inherited Shem's aura most closely, we're lucky it doesn't make her violent, except to machines obviously. It's given her a brilliant young mind, but it's incurably curious and rather disobedient. At least Shem found a way to stop the degeneration." Indigo sighed and snatched her daughter once more, clearly aware of what she had tried to do. "Put it back." Miranda grumbled and shuffled to fetch the battery and grumpily return to the motorcycle. "And I want it back the exact same way you found it! No improving! If I find so much as a wire out of place, I'm taking away your soldering kit!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:35 am

"Ask me what?" Upon hearing Shem's words, Nixxy's face lights up in a blush as Aoife laughs, running her fingers through the hair-flames as if it was nothing, "I see. Well if you want, you can come round, we do have a small workshop she could use if my Aunt doesn't mind. Should have more than enough things to tinker and make with, and if not then we can always buy more." Then turning to fully look at Nixxy, she smiles once more, "And were you not saying how you was going to practice for the Vytal festival? Can't exactly practice if out on dates all the time, trust me, I would know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:32 pm

"Funny you should say that, I think without some of the Beacon training I probably wouldn't be here to talk to you... but yes, I did learn some things, most of which I'd rather not mention in pleasant company." Aphelion replied before listening in on the other shenanigans happening, "Don't worry Nixxy, your mom is overexaggerating, our second date was a fight with Deathstalkers, just make your practice a date! Besides..." his voice lost its kind tone to a more grim, serious, almost demonic tone, "Remember that nobody is allowed to date you until they fight me." after which he gave Samuel a big, beaming smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:48 pm

"Aph is correct, there are things learned in war that you cannot simulate in a classroom. But I suppose that is much the same as fighting Grimm professionally. Although, the skills we learned, probably made us more useful in a fight against other people, rather than Grimm." Weird how that happens, spend your school life learning how to save people, spend your adult life learning the best ways to get rid of them. Now that is grim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:18 pm

"Of course they can! And they don't have to fight you, that is just unfair. I doubt he could beat me, but then again you can't either." Sticking her tongue out playfully at her father, she turns around to Samuel, laughing at his reaction, "Still in training then? That's a shame then, though you seem my age, didn't see you at Sanctum, so can't say I have an exact one..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Aphelion put Arturia down, sending her to her mom with a pat and walked over to the chatting pair, clamping his metal arm on Nixxy and holding her down on the ground, "You're still in training too, little lady, and I'm not kidding, of course they do! You think I'd let just anyone date my daughter? Now no offence," he looked down at Samuel, "You come from two wonderful people, but that's how I get things done. Not like I'd go serious on you, don't worry." he leaned closer, out of Nixxy's hearing and moved his hand to cover her cat ears briefly "I gotta know if you suit her, alright?"

"So how shall it be, Samuel, willing to fight for my daughter?" he straightened himself, towering over the boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Miranda came back, battery-less and at least 30% grumpier. She pouted and crossed her arms as she stood beside her mother, giving a good height comparison of the two. "Sam, you can do it!" Indigo cheered on. "When you die, can I have your room?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:01 pm

Nixxy, blushing ever so slightly at his display, doesn't cheer for anyone, instead quickly finding a place to watch from above and staying there, watching the pair with a slight eagerness, showing more concern than anything else. Aoife in the meanwhile, picks up Arturia with a small groan, the flames on her head dying down to reveal her ash coloured hair, moving to stand with Indigo as she decides to gain as much attention from the girl in her arms as possible, only able to hope she doesn't look at the fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:09 pm

"Well, you took the challenge, that goes for your case." Aphelion took a few steps back and rolled up his sleeves, muscles now clearly visible as he moved into position, an insane grin plastered on his face while he stared down at the boy, aura flaring up in a visible flame-like green glow, "How does your courage hold up to your ability?" he gestured for Sam to attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:59 pm

Aphelion watched Samuel take off. Look at him run... chase him down and TO THE GROUND. But wait, why would he accept it if he ran away? Hmm, he must be planning something... Aphelion widened his stance and raised his bodylock, a green wave sliding up his body. He didn't have to wait long as there was a tug on his chest, followed by Sam flying right back with the hammer, slamming into him. Ooh, I felt it. Not bad.

Removing the bodylock, his arms lunged forward, grabbing the hammer's handle at two points and pivoting it to lift Sam into the air, Aphelion still grinning at him, "Not bad, not bad at all. But that won't beat me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Aphelion stared at the boy, seemingly unfazed by the explosion, "What's wrong Samuel, can't handle a little boom? Guess you didn't have to sprint through mortar strikes on a weekly basis." he laughed, the sound becoming slightly demented before looking back down at him. At least he understands that he can't beat me.

"My turn."

Aphelion moved his legs together once more, bending them as if he was going to sprint at Samuel. With another psychopathic grin, his Aura turned into more violent green flames as he pushed himself towards Samuel, reappearing at his position within a few seconds, stopping for a brief moment before pulling his leg back, going to kick Sam in the diaphragm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:09 am

Not bad, not bad... Aphelion grinned even more, going to punch Samuel with his right, lead arm before almost immediately following that up with his left arm, leaving a timeframe to follow the boy's movements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:55 am

"Nice going, twinkletoes. You can't stay up against a martial artist for long though. Quick repositioning is much better for that." Aphelion shook his head before chuckling once more, "Now then. Let's see you fly, one way or another." he bent his knees and leapt into the air, landing behind Samuel and glancing at the spectators briefly. He slinked his hand back, aura visibly spiralling into a drill around it.

"God Hand." he grinned psychotically again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:04 pm

At this point Nixxy was beyond words in her anger. Clearing her mind, her wings form and she fires herself out of her perching position. Not taking out her weapons, she instead goes straight for her fathers head, spinkicking him down to the side before wings change to the blistering winds of her smokescreen, using the time her father was blinded to withdraw her sickles and get in a fighting position between him and Samuel, even if it gave him a clear view up her skirt, "Enough. Before I make you fly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:32 pm

Aphelion politely let himself get kicked to the side, laughing slightly to himself. As soon as the smokescreen went up and he heard the weapons being drawn, he laughed out louder, switching on his aura radar for a second to find their position before dashing right out of the smoke, right past Nixxy to get to Sam and shoot his arm forward, but instead of a punch he grabbed him and pulled him up to his feet, the other hand going to bonk his daughter on the back of her head lightly, "Nixxy, don't give out pantyshots this freely." before smiling back at Samuel, though this time his smile was less insane, "Alright, that was pretty fun. Good fight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:52 pm

Looking down at her stance, she yelps followed by flushing, her weapons going away as she spins around, "W-What are you on about!? H-He is not as lewd to look up my skirt, you can tell!" Frowning at her father, she looks over Sam, obviously anxious to see how he was holding up, cat ears twitching as she wipes some of the blood from his mouth, "You okay? You are bleeding."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:56 pm

"Oh, right, he has a blindfold. Still, be careful with your stance. Though I admit it was a good defensive one." Aphelion then turned to Samuel and took out a packet of tissues from his pocket, handing it to him, "If you thought you'd beat me, you'd be a fool. You didn't, which is good, I don't want another idiot in my family. Your skills are quite good for your age, though you aren't the sturdiest one. And, well..." he sighed, "If my daughter almost dislocates my jaw trying to help you, guess I can't argue a lot more. Oh, don't worry sweetie, I wasn't actually going to God Hand him." he cracked another smile at Sam before walking off to the spectators, Shem specifically.

"Nice son you've got there. Not quite the strength of his father, from the stories I've heard, but he's decent at least. No worries, Nixxy is far nicer than Aoife was." he laughed friendily and went to pat Shem on the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [TWTWB]   

Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting [TWTWB]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next