RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Student Council Campaigning

Go down 
+6
Haboo90
Vox
Seiryuu24
Tyler Yamasaki
Shortstop
Amber
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haboo90

Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:22 pm

Well, Leo was right.

Arthur had decided that this was probably a silly move on his part, and everything he had to gain by talking to the girl was probably lost. But he was here now, and what did he actually have to lose? He decided to play dumb against her hostilities. He stretches out his arm, palm open, offering her to shake it,"Name's Arthur, nice to meet you." He offers a smile trying to hide anxiousness behind it.
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:41 pm

Noveria can't help it as her growl leaves her throat, hating that this stupid human was attempting to be friendly towards her even after her obvious hostility. "I don't care what your name is. I asked what you wanted, as that is the only piece of information I care about obtaining from you."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:47 pm

Well, that's rude. "Well, I just wanted to talk about Leo, is all." Arthur retracts his hand and puts it in his pocket, pretending to now be disinterested in the faunus. "I wanted to know what happened between you and him before I arrived, he's what you might call a subsidiary of mine. And I wanted to make sure he wasn't up to no good." Arthur lied, at least he thinks he did, it may have been the truth for all he knows. "But as you're obviously not interested, I'll probably be on my way."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:14 pm

As the silly human kept talking, Noveria was getting more and more internally angry as she picked up his half-truth. Apparently it hadn't occurred to him that her hearing was extremely advanced, and that she used it as a tool as often as she could. Though his questions were interesting, and she didn't really have a problem answering a few of them... mostly because it was clear he was nervous around her. "Tsk tsk tsk, silly human. You need to learn to hide your fears and lies better. But neither of those are important right now. Nothing important regarding the campaign happened between the metal man and myself. As far as I could pick up, he's not using any underhanded tactics... just the resources available to him, as we all are."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:21 pm

Subsidiary. Hmph.

The drone that had been observing Noveria to make sure she was okay, the extension of Leo's senses and will, was the conduit through which Leonius was aware of Arthur's statement.

The giant narrowed his eye, and flexed his right hand.

Did Leonius have a to choke a bit valued friend?
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:23 pm

"That's very interesting, also rather hypocritical if you ask me." Hmm, she thinks she has the upper hand here. "Because from what I can tell, I'm not the one that was found. cowering under a tree. Unless I was completely mistaken, and that isn't what you were doing at all?" Arthur had plucked up some courage as the words came out of his mouth. He had no idea what way this will go now.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:44 pm

As Noveria tilts her head slightly to stare at this stupid human, her mouth can't help but form a very feral smile, showing off her pearly-white, and extremely deadly, teeth. "That may have been how you found me, sure, but I assure you it has nothing to do with my usual state of affairs. Your false bravado will not help you here. I'm faster than you, can see things you would never be able to comprehend, and best of all. I can HEAR your movements. I can even hear your heartbeat. But I need none of those things to tear your throat apart with my teeth. So trying to intimidate me won't work, but please, keep trying. I'd be happy to put you down, if you so desire."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:51 pm

Arthur was unmoved by her threats, he still had one last trick up his sleeve, Leo may not have known about it, but he certainly will now. Arthur's hope is that she'll fool for his bluff, which, was, partly true as he knew Leo was watching them. But whether he would do anything about it, was something else.

"You do realise big scary robo human can see and hear everything you are doing right now?" Arthur asks, trying to be condescending. Here goes nothing I guess. "If not, well, I'm afraid it's true, and I'm sure he'd have no qualms in helping an old friend out. Were he to be attacked by some kind of wild animal." Please let that be true, please.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:55 pm

The drone discretely formed his symbol, distorting the audio and dropping the pitch and volume below that of human hearing as he relayed a whispered message.

Human hearing.

"His commentary... has earned him my displeasure... He will receive no support..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Having finished for the day some time before the broadcast, Fantasia only just wakes up from her slumber. A half eaten pizza laying on her bed with her. Blushing, she realises she forgot to tell Noveria about her inviting her comrades round. Running around like a headless chicken, she suddenly spots her leader and a human? "What the?" Running over with the suitcase she normally carried already turning into gun form, she jumps straight in and goes to the side of her friend, the gun pointed right at Arthur's temple, her voice paniced "Nover! Is he being mean to you? Is he bullying you? Want me to make him go away?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:06 pm

Noveria couldn't help but smile as Fantasia showed up and asked her questions. She had also heard the comment from Leo, but made no movement to show she acknowledged it. "Quite the opposite, actually. This stupid human was just making empty threats that we both know he can't back up even if he wanted to."

Turning to Arthur, she raises a clawed hand to point in a random direction and shows off her teeth again before rolling her eyes. "Now why don't you run along, before I do get the desire to taste blood, have it running over my teeth, and even pooling on my tongue?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:12 pm

God dammit Leo! "Humf, I guess they're right after all, faunus are nothing but filthy, bloody wild animals." He says loud enough so he knows the first and the second faunus can hear him, he doesn't care anymore anyway, just a waste of time.

With this Arthur starts to walk off, he knows now the war has started and he has an entirely new plan up his sleeve, unfortunately it still does require a little assistance from a friend or two. Which means it probably wont work, but one day one of these plans will.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Twitching, only out of restraint does Fantasia stop herself from shooting him, instead letting him go, "You know... If you have that kind of desire, would it not be better to go to a blood bank? Less questions asked I guess?" Shrugging, she goes to sit down next to Noveria, her tail slowly sneaking out and laying on the other girls lap, her hat still firmly on however, whispering "And how do you think he knew I was a Faunus? I mean, is my ears showing? Was my tail showing?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:41 pm

With a sigh, Noveria lets herself fall back against the tree. "Because biting in to living flesh and having fresh blood is the best. It's why I tend to just eat raw meat from a butchers. And they ask even more questions, since generally when I bite humans, they don't find the body. And I think he just guessed about the Faunus thing, based on my lack of threats towards you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:27 am

"Uhh... I don't think you should say that in public.." Taking her arm blade off her back, she starts fumbling to get it into combat mode, "Why don't you just go hunt for a deer or something? I mean, or just get like, a bulk order of Raw meat and say you need it for cooking reasons. I 'unno. Something like that."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:19 pm

Smiling at Fantasia's nervousness, Noveria can't help but laugh slightly at the options proposed. "It's not like they would be able to prove it anyway, even if I were serious. But yes, hunting is ideal... it's just not something I've done in a while." Taking a pause to scratch an ear, she glances over at the other girl. "And yes, the butcher and I are great friends. I don't need to eat nearly as often as most, so every two or three days I go down and get a bulk order of whatever I fancy, though money has started to become an issue without the ability to hunt."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:42 pm

"Money problems? How about you ask for a job where I work!?" Grinning, she pulls out a discount offer and hands it to Noveria, moving over to whisper to her, it barely audible, even to Noveria, "I only really joined this campaign thingy for two reasons. One was because I thought you wouldn't run, and someone had to represent the team. Second was to get more business for the shop. I mean, more money I can bring in, more grenades I get. So this was the perfect idea." Laughing as she moves back away, she relaxes while looking over her weapons, "I mean. I could probably get the kinks in these fixed.."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:48 pm

Shaking her head and pushing away the coupon, Noveria frowns slightly. "Jobs aren't my thing. I'll figure out the hunting thing eventually, though, and that should be sufficient. But the reason I ran originally? I wanted to make you look good, which would make our team look good. People would take you more seriously if they thought your team leader thought she wouldn't win."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:31 pm

"Aww, you are too nice." Returning the coupon to her pocket, she looks over Noveria. Wait? Originally? Blinking at the sudden realization, she inspects her leader in a new light, her heart and mind racing at the sudden possibilities as to why she is running now, "W-Wait! Why are you running now? I mean, now that I have sufficiently done the first, and no need for the second, I may drop out or try to make you look good instead. So. What changed?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:45 pm

Rolling her eyes as her sensitive ears pick up the change in Fanta's heartbeat, Noveria grins slightly. "I will just say I have other reasons to run, and would be more than happy to compete to make them happen. Also, I wasn't too fond of your retaliation against the metal-man... so I'm honestly not sure you're fit anymore, considering he will almost certainly win a spot."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:17 am

It took all of 2 seconds for Rebecca to decide she needed to coonfront the metal...man...thing. Okay, maybe she wasn't as devoted to the council as some of the others, but to not even be mentioned in a muti-target smear campaign? Well, that was just mean. Her tail swishing behind her, Rebecca made her way towards area of the campus her target had been broadcasting from, plans and schemes dancing through her brain.

With her new partner in crime a whole new world of pranks opened up. Although Ron needed a lot of work to understand what was a good prank. A high speed boobie grab? Too juvenile. He might as well have flipped the girls skirt. Oh well, by the time she was done with him, he'd understand how to properly prank someone. Speaking of which, she might as well start now. "Okay listen up! I'm going to teach you how to properly prank someone. Groping is funny, but dangerous okay? Ron..?" Turning around, Rebecca spotted Ron still standing were they had "met." For someone so fast, he was awfully slow. "Ron! Hurry up!" She called back to him. "We haven't got all day!"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:50 am

Out of nowhere Rebecca storms off leaving Ron where he is standing. Well, so much for that working out in my favor, looks like she hates me, he thinks. Then he hears her trying to explain something while no one is around her. Does she think she's talking to me? Why does she think it was a prank? All of a sudden, she yells at him to hurry up. Ron realizing that she didn't hate him jogged up beside her, thinking, If she isn't mad because she thinks it was a prank, I'll take it. He says to her, "Sorry 'Becca, I was just..." he trails off thinking, How do I explain something, when I'm not even sure what happened. Best to leave it alone. "...Uh, never mind," he concluded.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:00 pm

Frowning, she goes to sit slightly further away from Noveria before stretching and curling up into a ball, her tail retreating back up her dress, "Sorry..." Ears twitching visibly underneath her simple cap, she inadvertently lets out a small purring as she basks in the sun, her weapons placed next to her head though keeping the frown, "I just.. I don't like what the idiot brought up and retaliated out of spite.."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:15 pm

Shrugging off Fantasia's apology, Noveria smiles softly. "Not a problem, really, but maybe we should just both run and whoever wins wins? It's bound to draw more attention if we continue debating and stuff, which would be good for whichever one of us won."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:58 pm

"It's okay, I know what you were doing." Rebecca teased her new friend. "You were staring at my tail. I don't blame you, it's a very nice tail isn't it?" Wrapping her tail around her body, she nuzzled the tip gently. "So soft and fluffy..." A low, choked, sound rumbled in her throat as she tried, poorly, to purr. "Cats are really lucky." She muttered with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:39 pm

"Uh..." Even though Ron had been watching her tail move back and forth, it had been at the back of his thoughts. Now that she teased him about it his ears turned red and the back of neck tingled. Scratching the back of his neck he nervously said, "...sure." When she commented about her tail an instantaneous thought appeared in his head, I wonder how soft it is. Before being shoved to the back of his mind. Stop thinking and pay attention! he thought to himself.

Now matching Rebecca's pace he finally asked, "Wait, where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:26 pm

"We quest to slay the giant trash can!" Rebecca announced with a flourish of her right hand. Her voice likely carrying to other students nearby. "Too long has he oppressed the fun-loving and carefree." Dropping out of her theatrical voice she turned to face Ron with a low whisper. "Seriously though, be careful with the groping... They arrest people for that."

Again, her voice began to carry in a passible impression of a battlefield commander. "We fight not for glory! Nor for riches! We fight because it is the right thing to do! Also, because trash cans are for food, not council seats."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Student Council Campaigning
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next