RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Beacon Student Looking for a Team!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Alchemyst

Black Alchemyst

New Beacon Student Looking for a Team! Empty
PostSubject: New Beacon Student Looking for a Team!   New Beacon Student Looking for a Team! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Hey all. Any other students new to Beacon Academy not in a team and need a member? (Or if the admins actually have a system for this, that'd be great) Hit up Nicholas Cheshire if you're interested ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: New Beacon Student Looking for a Team!   New Beacon Student Looking for a Team! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:12 am

We do initiation events every few weeks to build up teams of new members. 3rd initiation is currently in progress.
Back to top Go down
Black Alchemyst

Black Alchemyst

PostSubject: Re: New Beacon Student Looking for a Team!   New Beacon Student Looking for a Team! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:59 am

Ah. Perfect. I'll just wait for the fourth one then. In the meantime...
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

PostSubject: Re: New Beacon Student Looking for a Team!   New Beacon Student Looking for a Team! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:47 am

yeah I was in the third one but I still don't have a team...I'm lonely Sad
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

PostSubject: Re: New Beacon Student Looking for a Team!   New Beacon Student Looking for a Team! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:48 am

Nic man, if you still need a guy, I'm totally available
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: New Beacon Student Looking for a Team!   New Beacon Student Looking for a Team! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:45 am

This isn't quite the place to make a team, but you can still do so. We weren't able to get everyone into the third round of initiation, there were just too many characters, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

PostSubject: Re: New Beacon Student Looking for a Team!   New Beacon Student Looking for a Team! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:34 am

ok, if you could do me a huge favor and let me know the next time theres another round of initiation that would be great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beacon Student Looking for a Team!   New Beacon Student Looking for a Team! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beacon Student Looking for a Team!
Page 1 of 1