RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A late student.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:24 am

As Jace walked towards the gate of his new school, he would sigh. He was a month late, having to walk from his old school to this one. He missed the bus that was going to deliver him to this one. He would sigh again as he went inside onto school property. The courtyard was huge, making the school seem even bigger by comparison though.as he walked his jacket would flap behind him as he walked forward towards the door, hopeing to not be seen by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:55 am

With various students walking in various directions, Jace went largely unnoticed, until he caught the eye of Kirkka as she was sweeping idly in front of him. She looked at him, smiling politely, but her smile fades slightly as she realizes she doesn't recognize this person. Her eyebrow raises as she speaks, "Do you go to Beacon? I've never seen you around here..." Her arms continue sweeping the broomstaff back and forth, but her eyes remain on Jace in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:07 am

Jace would look at the girl and say"Yes, I was sapposed to be here last month, but I had to walk." he will say as he fiddles with his jacket. He wasn't in the usual attire for boys at Beacon, but his shirt seemed to have a crest on it. The crest is a Raven with a sword in its talons. It then had under it the name Ravenloft Acadamy. This was a far away school in a area that is hard to reach being in side the beast realm(out of the city walls) and then surrounded by beasts of high class. His weapon hung by his side and clinked as he shifted to one foot, then another.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:14 am

"You walked? And it took a month? Could you not find another means of transportation...?" Kirkka tilts her head inquisitively, before looking off to her right briefly, toward the school. "Well, regardless of that... you were accepted? I am not sure how the school will handle your case. If I had to guess they'll run you through some special initiation or something. Hard to say..." Her voice drifts off as she starts pondering the future events, before her eyes flicker, something coming to mind. "Ah, introductions. My name is Kirkka Scarlet. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:21 am

"Jace Hiragana, nice to meet you, and no it would have taken longer if I had a group to be with anyways, they would just slow me down." Jace would say as he Started to wonder what he initiation will be. He didn't think of it at all, and would stand the quiet, a blank look on his face as he thought about it. He then would srug and ask"Where is the headmaster?" he would ask this with a sum what serious look on his face, for he wanted to finish this school thing fast, he didn't want to be here longer than he had to.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:41 am

Kirkka nods at Jace's introduction, the smile on her face returning to how it previously was. As Jace inquires about Ozpin, however, she frowns slightly and replies in kind. "I'm afraid he left for Vale this morning. He hopped on the morning airship."  Hm. I wonder if he'll even have a place on a team...

She stands fully upright, grasping her staff and dismantling the broom attachment, hanging it on the back of her belt. After, she begins stowing her staff in its holster.
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:47 am

Jace will sigh as she says that the headmaster left."Any time he is to return? I wish to speak with him, but first I guess I need to inform a teacher or other person of authority of my presence here." Jace will turn and do a little bit of a 360 and then look at the girl and say"Um, can you help me find a teacher." he will ask her politely, not really wanting to bother her.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:10 pm

"The instructors are all likely in their classes or occupied. Waiting for Ozpin to return would be best I believe. You are free to be on the campus, however. He's never gone long." Kirkka smiles and nods once, turning slightly as she looks to start sweeping more actively, assuming their conversation is ending. She doesn't walk away, however. Some dirt only a short short distance away is sighted, and she makes her way to it.
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Jace would sigh once again, and would fallow the girl."so are you the janitor? Or are you a student?" Jace would ask as he realized she walked towards a speck of dirt. He felt that this girl probally would hit him if he didn't say the correct things, but he didn't mind this talk he was haveing.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:56 pm

"Ah, I tend to the grounds, so I do clean things outside, but I'm not in the business of collecting trash and such. I just like things to look nice." Kirkka looks back toward Jace, noting his expression before turning back and finishing sweeping the dirt off the concrete path. "You alright? I'm not so terrifying, am I?" Her voice is lighthearted as she speaks. Its obvious she is quite skilled at reading people.
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:05 pm

"Not scared, just hesitant, I don't really know if you would punch me if I say something wrong, or if I am accidentally offensive." he will says he messes with his jackets collar, flipping it up, helping keep the sun off his neck. He liked this girl and believes she would be a good friend.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:03 pm

"Ah ha, I see. You've nothing to worry about. I tend not to strike people unless they are prepared to defend themselves." Kirkka had walked off the path slightly, to where two large bags filled with leaves, twigs, broken plants, and the like sit on the ground. She begins dismantling her staff, and stowing it within the holster on her back; leaning slightly to pick up one of the bags, looking at Jace as she lifts it. "Mind getting this other one, if you're going to stand around?" Her smile remains on her face as she speaks.
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:08 pm

Jace will shrug and lift it up with ease, since the bag was light, but he will still trail behind the girl if she walks off, he will say"So you stayed something about initiation earlier, what was your initiation? Was it difficult?" he will ask he as he grips the bag closer to the leaves, trying to keep up, which wouldn't be a problem if he had a dorm room. He will sigh and focus, trying his hardest not to trip over his bags straps.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:27 pm

Nodding to Jace as he lifts the second bag up easily, she turns and begins heading across the courtyard, toward a fenced off garden. Her pace is slow and relaxed, making is pretty easy to keep up.

As Jace asks his question, she smiles to herself, as she was facing away from him. "I wouldn't say it was difficult. Dangerous, yes, but I ran into another student very early who was phenomenal at fighting. She handled every situation flawlessly, and I could barely even keep up with her."
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:35 pm

Jace will stop thinking for a short periodThis girl has to have some luck then, if she found a person who was a great fighter, or really skilled. he will then jog to catch up to her and say"Where was it heald? Was it in that forest that I saw as I was walking over here?" he will ask as he is havering trouble catching up, his gear and other bags finally catching up to him.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:41 pm

"The Emerald Forest. Yes. It is quiet dangerous due to the number of Grimm that can be found there. It is very often, but not always the location for Beacon Initiation." Stopping in front of the fence, she pushes open the unlocked gate and continues walking inside. The garden is very well maintained by Kirkka here, and it shows that she enjoys her work. The garden is pristine with all manner of flowers and plants all arranged in a pleasant way. The large trees throughout the area provide a fair amount of shaded areas, and there are several benches along the paths for resting. The area is otherwise empty, probably due to most students being in class or otherwise occupied.
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:49 pm

As jace fallowed her inside the garden he would gasp, as he would be hit by a large amount of plant aromas, and the rainbow of colors acting like a sea. He will start to walk slower as he took the sight in to his head he then will smile and say"This place is Beautiful, I don't know why there isn't any one here, or not I see a person, but still, this place is beautiful." he will say as he gasps from the sight of of lowers his sister used to pick for him every day. He will then become a little depressed the colors fading away as he remembered his sister.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:08 am

Without stopping, Kirkka looks to her left and right briefly, but not to Jace directly. "Most everyone is in class or at least busy with other things. But people do come in here fairly often. As a fair warning in advance, I will hurt you if you damage anything in here though." She laughs lightly afterward, expressing her attitude toward it. Although, while she spoke she did seem very serious. It is hard to tell exactly whether or not she was telling the truth.

Walking along, Kirkka seems to be heading toward a large shed in the the back corner. It seems quite hidden. The shed also seems to be quite durable looking, far more than an average storage room for tools and the like. The walls are reinforced with various metal plates, and the door is also made of metal, and has a keypad lock.... and a Scroll code reader. Someone must value their gardening tools quite highly.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:05 pm

Silfurion wandered into the open garden, his boots clacking against the pathway stones as he heads towards the two people in front of him. To him it looked like they were heading towards the shed. I wonder what they could need in there... Quickly making the decision to make idle conversation, he picked up his pace before calling out. "Hey! You two! You're both students as well, right?"
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:42 am

Jace would crouch and look at a flower, forgetting about his bag of leaves, and would the turn his head towards the new voice, surprised he didn't hear the person approach. He will then say to the guy"Yeah, I'm a new student, so what? I am waiting to be accepted." Jace will say watching him come up to them, he will then stand up conpleatly and the bag of leaves hiring his back.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:50 am

Turning around, Kirkka stops after realizing her minion had stopped as well. A newcomer had approached and inquired about her status as a student. Hmm, clearly I look a lot like a student. Or, today is the day of confused people! Smiling at her own comment, she faces Silfurion, nodding to him in greeting. She raises her eyebrow slightly at Jace's comment, finding it slightly rude. "Ah, I am not a student actually. I just work here. Kirkka Scarlet. And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:49 am

He quickly jogged up and tightened the straps for his equipment before bringing his sight up to observe Jace. A flash of surprise shot across his face before he quickly reverted to a neutral mask. He's young, younger than when the attack happened... The redhead's sight shifted from Jace to Kirkka before responding, his voice defaulting to a cold demeanor. "Silfurion Godhammer. Nice to meet you Kirkka. I got here recently through the daily dust-plane. Bloody things are evil, I swear." Turning to Jace he cocked an eyebrow. "I see you've been recruited to carry the bag of stuff. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:29 pm

Jace would sigh, and then place the bag of leaves down onto the ground carefully so if it was out of the way, then would look at the other boy, then say" I am Jace, and just because I'm helping her with carrying this bag of leaves, so pls do not jump to conclusions." Jace will then flip his hair to the other side, the mess shifting slightly. He then will grab the bag again and walk towards the shed, going to place it where Kirkka placed hers.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:09 pm

"I was jumping to no conclusions. I was simply saying that you had a bag of leaves." He followed Jace over to the shed. "Well met Jace." He said, sticking his gloved hand out stiffly in a typical handshake posture.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:26 pm

"... huh. Well then." Kirkka turns on her heels and continues heading over to the shed, dropping her bag of crap and leaning it against the side of the structure. She nods to Jace, motioning for him to do the same, smiling the whole time. Her only reply is a short "Thanks," not wanting to interrupt the current conversation, and walks up to the shed door. A quick swipe of her scroll, followed by a long passcode on the keypad opens it, and she steps inside, leaving the door open about a foot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A late student. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late student.   A late student. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A late student.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next