RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evening Violence [Open]

Go down 
+2
xariasfury55
ecksdeeeXD
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:24 am

Having let Milisendis drive so they can drive at a faster speed at less risk, she smiles to Maria, quickly gesturing to her to show her shoulder, "Well Maria. I don't need to, but I want to. Now I can do standard first aid here, then we will head back to a safe house I have to make sure you are nice and fit to go. Nice ears by the way, look good on you." With that she reaches over and strokes Maria's ear, her own cat ears twitching in response.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:46 am

Maria, avoiding eye contact, gives nothing more than a simple "Mmm" and nod at both the offer and compliment, though her ears twitch slightly as they're rubbed and her face grows slightly pink, despite her efforts to do otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:58 am

Snickering at her reaction, she removes Maria's upper clothing just enough to get a view on her shoulder, her breathing falling onto the Bear Faunus' skin before she looks up, her ear rubbing having continued after the movement, "It doesn't look too bad, should be a quick fix."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:26 am

Maria passively lets Imperia undress her, her ear twitching becoming more and more of a common occurrence. "What's wrong with it? It feels sore but I don't see any cuts or bruises." It had been one of her first missions in the White Fang. Her first injury on the field too.

It was supposed to be a routine recruitment. How'd it go so wrong?

Maria jumps slightly at Imperia's breath on her shoulder, her train of thought broken, the warmth a drastic change from the cold in the car. Hugging herself, she rubs her shoulder, wincing at the pain, almost as if willing the pain to go away.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:47 am

"I am not fully sure, no signs of breaking or internal bleeding. You'll be fine." Taking off her upper armour to reveal little more than a sports bra, she quickly rummages around in the back for a blanket, though only finding a coat as she wraps it around her new friend, inadvertently grabbing her chest when she goes to speak, "So tell me about yourself. What made you want to join the White Fang?"
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:06 am

Lugh then remembers that he left his armor in the warehouse. He dashes towards the warehouse and retrieves his armor and backpack. He makes his way outside but then he notices the sound of the sirens getting near. He ran as fast as he could towards the meeting place that Argent suggested earlier.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:13 am

"Eep!"

Though she welcomed the warmth of the jacket Maria lets out a shrill squeak as Imperia's touch. Barely noticing that she had asked her a question, she hastily replies.

"I've been with the White Fang since I was a teenager. I was at school, nothing like Sanctum or Beacon. Just normal school. I came home and the house was empty." She said as her voice gets softer, her eyes dropping to the floor. "I walked into the kitchen and there they were. On the ground, the knife just coming out of my mother's neck. They were still there. Two humans." She said, a hint of rage sneaking out at the word.

"I was terrified when they saw me. 'We missed the cub' they said. 'Come here baby bear' they said. 'Come join Mama and Papa bear' they said." Maria hugs herself even tighter, the jacket pressed against her back. "They deserved it. Every last hole in their chests. They never think the kid'll fight back." She added, dryly chuckling, sniffing. "That's when the White Fang came. They new faunus lived there. They heard the screaming."

Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:45 am

Kai looked to Tequila, "Well, it seems nobody wants to take me up on that offer." She said, turning to walk away from the battlefield, "So do you want to meet up with those guys or grab that burger? I couldn't care less, to be honest." She said. It's pretty unlikely I'm gonna get any answers out of this. She thought, That's unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:03 pm

"These guys are just connorito, they don't know anything. And everyone else ran off." Tequila offered her hand, grinning. "I know a good bar. My shout. But in return I want a squizz at that construction girder you call a sword."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:46 pm

Kai shook the girl's hand, "A...umm, a squizz?" She asked, "What is that?" She asked. She looked over her shoulder as more sirens showed up, "Also, we should get going, like...now." She said, "If we can avoid the cops, that'd be best."

(OOC: Shall we move to another thread then?)
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:47 pm

(OOC: Sounds good. Invite only thread?)
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:38 pm

While her own injuries hurt, her previous judgement of them not being mortal in nature was proven true by the fact she was not dead yet. The female bear she was looking at having more hold on her right now that her injuries, she moves over and put her arms around her, patting Maria's back as she speaks in a calming voice, "I may not be in the White Fang or agree with how they do it, but they are in the right. You should rest, it's been a long night for you, you're in safe hands now. You can use the safe house until any heat blows off you, then you can decide what you want to do from there. I am not trying to make you leave, but you saw what happened to your so called friends. Some of them were slaughtered by Faunus, and others left you to die. You're young, you don't need to die like that."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Without realizing it, Maria inches closer to Imperia, burying her face into her shoulder, tear drops rolling onto her armor.

"Thank you." Is all the frightened faunus can manage as she wraps her arms around Imperia's waist, her glassy eyes staring back up at her now protector.

Her brown hair was stuck to her forehead and her eyes pink from crying but she didn't notice. All that mattered at that moment was the closing gap between their faces and the rhythmic clinking of unbuckling armor.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:10 pm

Blinking as the girl makes her moves, she smiles and leans in to kiss the Bear Faunus, her voice using her years of training in seduction to try and do just that, "It will be a few hours before we get there, wouldn't want to get bored, would we?" Looking at the girl fully, her hands would trail downwards as she speaks, "You still look cute, even when like this." With that, she lets the season of giving begin, helping with the removal of armour as appropriate music plays from the radio.

FADE 2 CAT (And Bear)
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:36 am

Cool winds whipped Argent's hair back as he sat on the sloped roof, his arms resting on his knees. He had been waiting for around twenty minutes but no one had shown up yet.

"Guess I should have expected this. Who in their right mind would still want to investigate after that craziness. Heck, I think those two faunus just went on a date or something." He mused to himself.

"I'll give them an hour. After that, I'll leave this to the police."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:38 am

Xarias decided to walk to the rendezvous point instead of jumping on roof tops like he usually would. His shoulders still hurt from the wounds he got because of the beowolf and he had a massive headache. The streets were quiet this time of night because this part of the city didn't really have much in it, it was near the docks which most of the time smelled like fish, and had nothing of interest except for a few small shops and bars. Xarias liked this part of the city, it was quiet when there weren't any big trucks hauling off stuff to other places or merchants bustling about for deals, and the best thing was it was nearest to the sea, something he found nostalgia in whenever he got the chance.

As he neared the destination he saw Argent sitting on the roof top with a bored look on his face, apparently he was the only one who was there at the moment, the rest were nowhere to be seen. Xarias zipped up and took a seat next to Argent, "No one else, eh? I was pretty sure that at least the big guy would show up."
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:17 am

Propelling himself in the air from rooftop to rooftop and leaving some cracks on the ground as he lands, Lugh notices the two.

"Oi! You two!", he said as he propels in the air yet again with the pile bunker function of his weapon and eventually landing on the roof where the two were. It took him a while to get there since he had to go back to his house and leave his heavy and yet broken armor there.

"So dude, why are we here again?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:31 am

Deciding that none of the faunus girls would arrive, Argent briefs his two man audience.

"You two know what happened tonight. That wasn't some normal fight club. It was a faunus recruitment set up. That's all we know. What we don't know is who that guy was, where else they're doing this, and who knows how many people they've hurt. Or worse."

It was something new to Argent, talking to an audience, regardless of size, but he felt an odd sort of pride swell in him.

"Give me some way to contact you, and I'll do the same. I've got a grudge against Goldy and I'm not about to let the cops take him in without asking him a few things. If any of you catch wind of him, let the others know. I feel like I can trust you guys, but even think of going against me and I'm decking right then and there." He added, not wanting any double crossing.

"Other than that, I trust that you two are good men."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:07 am

"You have my word, I know a few people. If I learn anything about that bastard I'll contact both of you, there were too many unnecessary deaths tonight. " Xarias said, reminiscing on the White Fang he took down, some of which met their demise by his hand. The death of a person on his hands was something Xarias could never fully handle well, the guilt was overwhelming especially since he knew that the White Fang had a just cause to begin with, they just happened to become more radical with their methods.

"Kinda sucks how I didn't get a single Lien out of that mess we made, there was probably no money to begin with" Xarias said, "To think this was all part of a recruitment plan, we just happened to be able to fight back and now we have the blood of a few people on our hands. Promise me, guys, if we find him you're gonna have to let me rough him up before we turn him in." As he said that he was clenching his fists, trying to keep his anger under control.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:08 am

But... I didn't kill anyone... For these guys to just go around and kill another... regardless if he or she's a bad guy or not...

"Okay... but dude, promise me that you guys won't kill anyone anymore"
, Lugh said with a serious face. "Those faunus we fought earlier were probably brainwashed by that guy. They might cause harm to others but only because of a belief that what they are doing is right.", he said as he remembers the faces of the two injured White Fang members who he tried to save earlier.

I wonder how those two are doing...

"Like... just shoot them in the leg or something! But yeah, I'll keep a close eye on things and tell you guys if I see anything"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:58 am

"It's settled then. You two get somewhere safe as soon as possible. Make sure if you're alone though. Who knows if we're being watched.

Quickly exchanging contact information, Argent bids them farewell and hops off the roof, landing on the ground with a loud metallic clunk.

Not wanting to be out when there were probably White Fang following him. Making a few laps around to lose and prospective trackers, he enters the cafe and locks the door before leaning against it and sliding to the ground.

"What a crazy night, and not a Lien to show for it." He said as his head leaned back, dully thumping on the wooden door.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:00 am

Xarias headed back to the pub he frequented, after exchanging information with the others he decided to walk instead of using his grappling blades because his arms still felt sore and straining them would probably open his wounds. Back at the pub the bartender greeted him with a warm smile and a meal, Xarias knew the man ever since he got to Vale, he was a good friend and informant. After finishing his meal he took a look at the job board for anything worthwhile but nothing piqued his interest. He headed for his room, locked the door and jumped into the bed without changing.

What a night, and not a single Lien was earned, I need to pick my jobs more carefully from now on

With that last thought in his mind Xarias killed the lights, leaned his rifle against the small desk near the bed then fell right to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evening Violence [Open]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6